[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the U.S. worth moving to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WW2 US Poster.png (1018 KB, 660x901) Image search: [Google]
WW2 US Poster.png
1018 KB, 660x901
Assuming Trump wins of course. I've had enough of this cuckoldry and am looking to get out. Even if we elect our Trump counterparts like Geert and Le Pen, so much damage has been done, they will simply be buying us more time, not fixing anything. I've been to New York on vacation before, but that is more of tourist location and doesn't represent average persons life. Fill me in on what I need to know about living in America.
>inb4 "Move to East Europe"
I like East Europe, but ehhhh, the standard of living is not too high and my culture is much more similar to U.S. and Canada than it is there.
>>
>>76196586
Yes but you have to find the state that is best suited for you. US is diverse as fuck when it comes to Nature and environment. Pick wisely.
>>
You'll have to get used to the niggers, but seeing that you're from France, I guess you're already well aware of their ways.
>>
North East and Midwest is your ideal area. What ever you do: DO NOT move to the West coast or South East. South Eastern Whites are redpilled as fuck, but their niggers are outta control. The West Coast is just degeneracy central
>>
not much to know
if you are redpilled I would keep it to yourself, most people are private with their political beliefs
>>
>>76196586
Just leave your white flags in France.
>>
>>76196586
Anywhere in New England is a smart choice. Just stay away from the west coast and for the most part youll be okay.
>>
>>76196586
>leaving a 97% white continent for 62% ''white'' ''country''
c'mon Pierre
>>
I live in nyc and its not that bad queens
>>
I will move if Trump gets elected

How is upstate New York?
>>
>>76196586

Depends where you move. If you're in Philadelphia you'll have a much different time than if you're in wealthy rural Pennsylvania horse country. Upward mobility is easy unless you're a goddamn idiot. Beaches are nice. Parks are some of the best in the world. Lotta nature if you're /out/ and about. Each state is different and has their own state laws in addition to federal law and it can get a bit weird. All in all life is pretty easy here if you're not a fuckwit who is incapable of making money (which is really fucking easy unless you have literally zero marketable skills).
>>
How far upstate... you can go into cow country or dilipitated negroe country or frozen tundra.. also some nice super boring places
>>
File: trump_tank.png (3 MB, 2048x1440) Image search: [Google]
trump_tank.png
3 MB, 2048x1440
>>76196586
>Is the U.S. worth moving to?
The answer to this question is usually a resounding Yes.

The US varies wildly from state-to-state, and in many cases even within a single state.

There's something for everyone here.

It really doesn't matter if Trump or Hilary wins; the US can be pretty goddamn awesome.

Stay away from large cities and the south between Texas and Florida unless you want to deal with niggers every single day.
>>
File: 1449782549912.jpg (88 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1449782549912.jpg
88 KB, 595x842
Rural lands of Oregon are God-tier to live in. Stay away from Portland, only to observe the zoo animals that roam there, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>76199633
I've been thinking of Oregon, Idaho, or Washington, avoiding the larger cities obviously.

I've been to Washington and I fucking love the scenery up there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.