[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcV EGU-YQS8 Wait a second,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVEGU-YQS8
Wait a second, can a woman actually take half your 401k even if you don't have kids? How the fuck is that fair? I would understand if children were involved, but how is this even legal?
>>
File: cant.jpg (27 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
cant.jpg
27 KB, 399x240
>>76196364
Yup.

My dad's friend got divorced after 22 years. No kids. He has a excellent pension from the steel plant he worked at for 30 years.

She's taking a BIG chunk of it, not sure how much b/c it's still getting figured out but anything over 1$ is too much.
>>
>>76197112
Not to sound like a whiny bitch, but how is this not concrete proof that the system is slanted towards women? This, along with the countless examples of fucked custody disputes, are starting to make me realize how fucked men are when it comes to marriage.
>>
File: 1462888433412.jpg (1 MB, 2978x2237) Image search: [Google]
1462888433412.jpg
1 MB, 2978x2237
>>76197112
Damn right she's getting a BIG chunk. You think looking after his home for 30 years doesn't deserve payment? I'd like to see ANY man cook and clean 7 days a week without getting paid.

He gets to spend his days hanging out with workmates on a high salary while we women slave away with a mop and vacuum cleaner just TRYING to keep things tidy, only for him to come home and mess up the home with his dirty work boots. And he has the CHEEK to demand dinner!
>>
>>76196364
Do you realise what marriage actually is?
>>
kek, you can get screwed over even if you're NOT married. Just cohabitating for long enough can make you become considered as if married and you can be forced to pay alimony. "Assuming a fatherly role" to a child can also force you to pay child support.

I'm scared of having long term relationships and of single mothers now. The false rape accusations make me scared of the rest, but what are you gonna do...
>>
>>76198191
No idea. I mean i would imagine it's a partnership, between two people, ideally it produces, but I have no idea. Basically it's so you don't die alone but it seems perverted nowadays Sven.
>>
>>76198504
in order of most scared to least scared
1. getting shaved after divorced (my money)
2. getting my future kids taken away from
3. getting publicly accused of being a rapist or some shit
4. getting sued in court for rape by a crazy ex-wife
Really hurts the libido brothers
>>
>>76196364
Yes it is true. I started my new job recently and in fine print it said that if you get married your spouse becomes beneficiary to your 401k unless you get it in writing that she does not want to be beneficiary.
>>
>>76197809
It is proof, but will you hear about it in the media? Nope, so it doesn't matter
>>
Look what that young whore is doing to Johnny Depp .
Sure, is he was Redpilled he would've known better than to marry that lady, but he was Leftist's wet dream. They all loved him and he did everything right, and they still turned on him.
>>
>>76198091
projecting
>>
File: 1462912154800.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462912154800.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>76198091
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.