[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any Arab countries I can migrate to where there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: syrian woman.jpg (35 KB, 485x277) Image search: [Google]
syrian woman.jpg
35 KB, 485x277
Are there any Arab countries I can migrate to where there are non-Muslim women? Preferably one where there are no/few terrorists.

I want an Arab wife and we all know the Canadian ship is sinking.
>>
>>76195747
Well, there's always Turkey.
>>
File: cuckcarl.png (236 KB, 1234x1246) Image search: [Google]
cuckcarl.png
236 KB, 1234x1246
>>76195747
>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF
>>
File: arab woman.jpg (39 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
arab woman.jpg
39 KB, 600x692
>>76196090
What? I want a hot Arab wife I can start a Christian life with. We know Canada's going to shit, why not move to a rich Gulf state where I can make many beautiful children and my wife won't be a feminized bitch?
>>
>>76195747

your best bet is lebanon, there's a good amount of christian women and they're pretty traditional and conservative. hell, even if they're muslim, they tend to be more secular than the rest of the arab world.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465149669224.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465149669224.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Syria and Iraq used to be great places to find an Arab wife, even if she's Muslim they tend to be secular and okay.
Best bet today is Lebanon or Egypt and at a stretch Jordan.

Been with 2 Iraqi girls (sunni), best I've ever had in every way.
>>
>>76196905
>>76197848
How would one immigrate to these countries? are they xenophobic to foreigners? I guess learning Arab might also be a need.
>>
>>76195747
Egypt and Lebanon have Stickjews

You can also shoot Druze since they're basically post-Muslim
>>
>>76198294

Umm.... Wouldn't know what to tell you there, OP. Lebanon is Francophonie so if you can speak french that's your best bet. I don't think they're xenophobic, and if you're a westerner they should be pretty friendly.

Another place you can try is the Gulf countries, which are UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain (at least the only ones that matter). There's a lot of foreigners there (including non-Gulf Arabs), so you can try there.
>>
>>76195747
Israel. They are the only country you can go to and find a Christian Arab wife who can read and write and may just even look ok.
>>
>>76195747

Used to live in UAE and saw a lot of Arab qts, but just be aware that it's also a country of immigrants and it's also full of indians and philippinos, so if you have a thing against shitskins you might not like it.
>>
>>76195747
Lebanon and Jordan I think.
>>
>>76195747
>Arab Country
>No Terrorists

Pick one
>>
>>76195747
Funny, I am looking for a white conservative wife.

Wanna swap?
>>
>>76198294
>How would one immigrate to these countries?
I have lived in the Middle East. You better have a skill senpai as the drop in quality of life is pretty steep. Get a well-paid job with a multinational company and always have an exit plan should it all go pear shaped.

I found that learning Arabic was useful but not necessary. The women who would be interested in a non-Arab, western guy tend to be more educated, liberal and speak decent English.
>>
>>76200136
So basically the best path is to secure a job with a good company in the Arab world? Just how bad is the "steep in quality of life"?

What kind of differences between there and UK are there?
>>
>>76200267
depends where you go.

What do you do for work? let's start with that.

I lived in Jordan, UAE, and Egypt. I visited a bunch of others for work.

Differences include health care, education for kids, even food. You notice that westerners tend to live in enclaves that are wealthier and more provided for (mostly because the ex-pats are there for work and try to re-create life as much as possible).

I would say get a job at a company that has an office somewhere you like and see how it is.
>>
>>76195747
Israel has 20% Arabs and they are much more civilized than the surrounding country's arabs...
Or you can just get a Turkish wifu as they are crazy hot.
>>
Lebanon is like 40% Christian.
>>
File: lebanese girl.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2672) Image search: [Google]
lebanese girl.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2672
>>76202312
yeah I think I might just move there
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.