[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*cue jazz song* >So, Mr. Trump, before you were elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: charlie_rose_21.jpg (332 KB, 1400x1048) Image search: [Google]
charlie_rose_21.jpg
332 KB, 1400x1048
>*cue jazz song*
>So, Mr. Trump, before you were elected president, you promised to build a wall, and that Mexico would pay for it. So far, we haven't build anything yet, and the president of Mexico, mr. Salazar, told you to, and I quote, "fuck right off cabron". How are you going to deliver on the promises you've made during the 2016 elections?

What would you say to Charlie?
>>
The wall just got ten feet taller
>>
The wall just got twenty feet taller
>>
The wall just got thirty feet taller
>>
The wall just got forty feet taller
>>
The wall just got fifty feet taller
>>
>>
>>
The wall was always a meme, Charlie - really, I just wanted The Apprentice: Federal Government edition
>>
The wall will be large enough to affect the moon's orbit.
>>
The wall just got sixty feet taller
>>
>>76196165
>>76196154
>>76196151
you've gone and fucked it you cunts
>>
the wall just got seventy feet taller
>>
>>76196254
Fuck off Jamal Ramirez Al Detroiti you aint building shit anyway cuz das rayciss
>>
File: 2.png (228 KB, 471x338) Image search: [Google]
2.png
228 KB, 471x338
>>76195346
Charlie, I have tremendous respect for journalistic integrity, and a show like 60 minutes just can't achieve that. Your program has already been proven to have a political slant -- you just have to google what happened a few years back. It's absolutely disgusting. And the way you treated tea partyers, too, I thought that was unfair. Where is the report on the thugs who attack supporters at Trump rallies?

You know, I could say -- and well, I don't because I know it doesn't matter and I need to look past this mess -- but, I see the way the media reports, and, let me tell you; I don't sleep much. I'm a very busy guy; I love to work - and so do my supporters - but you look at the situation, and it's horrible. You have people in the streets dying, you have the VA not taking care of our vets - and I love the vets more than anyone - it's just horrible. You have China, Japan, ripping us off -- and let me tell you Charlie, it's gotta stop. It's gotta stop. We have taken this for too long, and things are going to change. We are going to win again. The media, you, can say what you like, but we are going to win.

Salazar says he won't pay for a wall? I didn't expect him to. I said Mexico is paying for a wall. You see this thing called NAFTA- which, by the way, Bill Clinton signed into law, an absolute disaster - you see people say he was-- well, liberals say, and they're wrong -- that he was the greatest economy President. I'm sorry, what did he do again? NAFTA; remember Perot, he said "It will be a giant SUCKING sound" and he was right. He was right. You look at the rust belt, you see China, you see Vietnam and Japan -- and you ask, 'How did they get so rich?!'

Let me tell you, Charlie, things are going to change. It can't happen. With a Trump Presidency, you're going to - I say this, because it's true; it's funny, but it's true: You're going to be so tired of winning, you're going to ask and say, 'OH, Mr. Trump, stop winning! We're so tired of it!' -- ...
>>
>>76196254
just build it already
>>
>>76196501
PAY FOR WALL
>>
>>76196183
underrated post.

If you are planning to vote for trump you are literally just investing in his business venture. you will get fuck all out of it, but he will get what he wants: attention, recognition and power.
>>
>>76195346
"Believe me Charlie, we burned bridges and built walls. Our relationship with Mexico is damaged forever, and those walls will never be removed."
>>
The wall just got 1 foot shorter.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.