[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wszechpolska Thread- speak english kurwa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1465146944068.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1465146944068.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
OP of last thread was a faggot.
ITT: We discuss current events in Poland.
FRIENDLY REMINDER.
PIS PO and Nowoczesna.de support TTIP and bail in policy
Kukiz 15 are Samoobrona 2.0
RN are rusophile bydlo
Razem are Palikot 2.0
Korwin is kike capitalist
THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS RIDE
>>
Pole, what is the majority opinion on the current government? Also would it be worth it for me to move to Poland? (First generation, speak some Polish)
>>
>>76195905
>Pole, what is the majority opinion on the current government
indifferent or "meh, they're okay"
>Also would it be worth it for me to move to Poland?
not yet
>>
>>76195905

There is an enormous divide in the nation. As an American you would probably be accepted by both sides as long as you don't move into a village in the east.
>>
If I become quite adept at the language would Poles mind me moving there? Studying engineering atm and might pursue becoming a pilot.
Also Roman Catholic.
>>
>>76197260
>American
>engineering
if you learn Polish you could probably find job quite easily.
>>
>>76195905
>>76197260
Why would you retards want to move here? There is nothing here and you will get paid 5 times less than your minimum,
>>
>>76197513
Cheers, just started the Polish duolingo course and already overwhelmed lmao
>>
>>76197707
Pay would be a worthy sacrifice for being surrounded by a moral population.
>>
Are swedes welcome in Poland? I mean, through history there hasn't been so many wars between our nations, I think it's chill
>>
You stole my image, you piece of shiet!
>>
>>76197707
I'd move to for the culture and to make Poland great again tbqh.
>>
>>76197707
>>76197992
^ This desu
>>
Remember to support "Korwin dla bezpieczeństwa" fellow pollocks.
>>76197992
>moral population
L O L
O
L
We aren't really that different from westerners. We are just less PC and more grumpy.
>>
>>76198054
POTOP KURWA
Fuck off
>>
File: 182_a_l.jpg (82 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
182_a_l.jpg
82 KB, 640x461
>>76198054
>I mean, through history there hasn't been so many wars between our nations, I think it's chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhvt1zrfU
>>
>>76197992
What does that even mean? People are shit and mean here too because of low wages and this depressing country.
>>
>>76195220
>RN are rusophile bydlo
>Polish nationalism
>National Catholicism
>National conservatism
>Anti-establishment
>Anti-communism
>Anti-globalization
>Euroscepticism
what
>>
>>76198342
Eat shiet, idiot!
>>
>>76195905
very conservative, very pro USA

I think as trump wins it will be a good relationship between us
>>
>>76198388
But the best king in polish history was swedish. Zygmunt III Waza
>>
for which party should i vote for in the next elections (i know its a while from now)

i voted for PiS this time instead of korwin because i was scared PO.de might pull omse bullshit

will probably vote PiS again

btw how cancerous is TVN/TVN24 for news?
my parents watch that as its like 1 of 3 channels readily available here in the states
>>
>>76198742
Cejrowski loves Trump but Korwin says he prefers Ratto.
>>
>>76195905
>Pole, what is the majority opinion on the current government?
it is seriously hard to old major fraction , PO.With PO we would be have muslims and our country, pogroms witch machetes and knifes on these "refugees" and all europe would be something "these dirty nazis polish people they start WW2 they dont understand what mean be "cuck" and be "submissive to invaders" is not like in sweden or germany

>Also would it be worth it for me to move to Poland?
sorry we are full. we are poor, dont go we are so poor that we cant take any migrants srsly ;^)
>>
>>76199155
Yes. He wanted to create an anti-russian union between Sweden and the Commonwealth, but Swedes were stupid enough to reject that and in the end Russia was the victor. Also, if Sweden stayed catholic it wouldn't become so degenerate
>>
>>76198054
first clean your toilet and house from muslim invaders, then we can speak
>>
>>76199611
german reporting it
>>
>tfw you support ROMB but you know it's all in vain
>>
>>76199155
>But the best king in polish history was swedish. Zygmunt III Waza
He was Swedish-Polish, and no, he was more problematic or mediocre at best, fucking up many opportunities. He was smart and could correct his mistakes, he just created to many mistakes.
>>76199654
This.
>>
>>76199364
>for which party should i vote for in the next elections
too early to decide
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.