[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philippine Presidential-elect Advices for Citizens to Shoot and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: duterte-041816.jpg (74 KB, 950x633) Image search: [Google]
duterte-041816.jpg
74 KB, 950x633
>MANILA, Philippines (AP) -- The Philippine president-elect has encouraged the public to help him in his war against crime, urging citizens with guns to shoot and kill drug dealers who resist arrest and fight back in their neighborhoods.

>In a nationally televised speech late Saturday, Rodrigo Duterte told a huge crowd in the southern city of Davao that Filipinos who help him battle crime will be rewarded.

>"Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun — you have my support," Duterte said, warning of an extensive illegal drug trade that involves even the country's police.

>If a drug dealer resists arrest or refuses to be brought to a police station and threatens a citizen with a gun or a knife, "you can kill him," Duterte said. "Shoot him and I'll give you a medal."

The absolute madman.
>tfw you will never have a punisher-in-chief running your country

https://www.yahoo.com/news/philippine-president-elect-urges-public-kill-drug-dealers-064552328.html
>>
>TFW even valve trusts him, since the current DotA majors are happening in Manila
>>
the bastard will shut down sex tourism in the country

fuck him
>>
>>76193164
I like this guy. Cleansing the city.
>>
File: Ben Garrison.jpg (84 KB, 662x424) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison.jpg
84 KB, 662x424
Gas the scum. Right wing death squads now
>>
>>76193595
Vigilante justice is far from clean
>>
This guy is fucking based

I wouldn't mind him being mayor of Detroit or Atlanta
>>
>>76193164
>already rallying neighborhood watches and degeneracy death squads
I don't see what's wrong with it.
>>
>>76193651
Well if you want to make an omelette anon.
>>
>>76193539
Your seed-spreading days are over!
>>
>>76193164
>The city, Davao, under his jurisdiction for his term as mayor is one of the safest cities in the Philippines and has placed 87th in the list of fastest-growing cities and urban areas in the world. Economically, it is reporting best rates in the country in its history.
You can't argue with the results.
>>
Its all fun and games until he runs out of "bad guys" and everyone can be one just because you feel like it.
>>
>>76193651
Who gives a shit? He's making Death Wish real. That's exactly what I wish we would do with our gangbangers & drug dealers. No all we do is register them as official gang members and then give them fame. American culture is so fucked that we treat drug addicts as cool & drug dealers as rebels. Fucking kill them all.
>>
>>76194532
It's the Philipines, that shit hole is so corrupt that even their police force is more gang related than their actual gangs. That entire country needs a cleansing.
>>
>>76193714
>Atlanta

Dude the only really bad part of Atlanta is the Buffs. Suburbs and the country are worse with methheads everywhere. Don't compare Atlanta to Detroit.
>>
File: based.jpg (21 KB, 399x299) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
21 KB, 399x299
>>76193164
Isn't he this based man?
>>
>>76194958
Sure is.
>>
>>76193539
Good, sex tourism is degenerate
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.