[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Justice is Modern Stalinism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Social Justice Stalin.jpg (20 KB, 532x396) Image search: [Google]
Social Justice Stalin.jpg
20 KB, 532x396
Let's call Bernfags and Hillbots what they really are: Pussified Stalinists.
>>
>>76191059
>Everything I don't like is communism.

It's like 1950 all over again.
>>
>>76191059
Stalin would have killed SJWs though.
>>
stalin literally put homosexuals to death
>>
>>76191218
No it's an authoritarian movement which has the intention of destroying American capitalist culture through "re-education camps" (like we've seen in the EU) and force (I.E the EU's new Army). They're also literally hardcore Marxists who adhere to most of Stalin's principles.
>>
>>76191470
Modern Stalinists wouldn't, thus the term "pussified"
>>
>>76191558
Stalin was socially conservative.

1) Banned abortion.
2) Discarded Feminism beyond some legalistic principles.
3) Restricted Divorce.
4) Banned homosexuality.

Some examples.
>>
>>76191218

You're far more likely to hear "everyone I don't like is a Nazi" these days. But it is true that leftism inevitably tends towards Communism, if slowly, because it's about perpetually increasing the size and power of the State at the expense of individual rights.
>>
>>76191703
>Stalin was socially conservative.

That's because left-wing subversion is only aimed at capitalist societies. Once the revolution arrives, the process of subversion must be forcefully ended before it destroys the new, revolutionary state as well. The first thing that any left-wing dictatorship does is eliminate the people who helped it attain power, and roll back their utopian ideals.
>>
File: aa.jpg (122 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
122 KB, 600x831
>>76191558
sjws are a direct creation of american consumer capitalism.
>>
>>76191920
Not really true. Lenin was socially liberal. Stalin just got rid of them all when he took power.
>>
>>76191218
The SJWs and Marxists have a scary amount of common ground
>>
>>76191983
>Lenin was socially liberal.

Lenin was still governing at a time when he could profit from the chaos surrounding the Revolution. We'll never know how he would have governed the USSR had he lived until the 1950s.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.