[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you buy food from non-white cashiers? Remember, everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: PHP4803C41B1E2D3.jpg (42 KB, 298x273) Image search: [Google]
PHP4803C41B1E2D3.jpg
42 KB, 298x273
Do you buy food from non-white cashiers?

Remember, everytime you buy from a non-white you are ensuring they have a job and the business which hired them profits.

Boycott businesses with non-white workers.
>>
what
>>
>>76189562
>current year
>going outside
pick one
>>
File: photo.jpg (429 KB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
429 KB, 1280x918
>>76189562

Pic related is the only cashier I've dealt with for about ten years now.
>>
>>76190370
And, god willing, the only one we'll have to use in more and more places.

I can't wait until the poor become even more upset, are they're all laid off - enjoy your imaginary $15 an hour then.

Webm not even close to related.
>>
>>76190370

this is a lifesaver for aspies like me.

no more dealing with cashiers who always make-fun of my purchases.
>>
>>76189562
I am a white cashier, it doesnt matter who you buy from because blacks and mexicans will be fired/quitting in a few months anyway, they do the shittiest job out of everyone and drag down sales.

I live in the south, we hired thugs and beaners off the streets on a monthly basis and our workforce is still 99% white and asian
>>
>>76189562
yep, that's what I do
>>
I live in jacksonville FL

All the publix near my house and i mean all 4 of them have only whites working there.

Even the warehouse ones

We tricked our niggers with cheap property on the north on the other side of the river, jax is a very segregated city
>>
>>76190858
>Implying self checkout machines won't be declared racist and banned from stores
>>
i go to the nice grocery store. its a little more expensive, but all the girls are white and wear those leggins
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.