[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double standard much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: CRP_0112.webm (3 MB, 642x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0112.webm
3 MB, 642x1080
>A woman wears short shorts or a mini skirt because it's summer and hot as fuck and she just wants to stay cool.
>Or she wants to wear yoga pants or skinny jeans because they're in style and she thinks they look cute on her.

>What happens? She gets catcalled by countless men. Guys trying to hit on her. Dudes assuming she's easy based on how she's dressed. Some guys think she's a "slut". Creepers filming her. Some asshole tries to cop a feel on and then disappears into the crowd.

All of this badgering and unwanted attention because of her choice of clothing.

Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit. No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them. No harassment whatsoever.

Clearly there is a huge double standard in our society where women are judged infinitely more harshly based on their appearance than men.
>>
>>76189124
if i wear skinny jeans my large nutsack is ever present and it just is not good
>>
Women are just as fucked up with attractive men. Catcalling and filming is common when you are a goodlooking men, but women just find it funny
>>
>>76189262
not that bad desu
when I walk my schlong falls to one side, sticks out, obvious to people walking towards me, be proud dude many people would love to have these ancestral Viking style genitalia
>>
>>76189124
Don't dress like a slut, whore.
>>
File: CRP_0113.webm (3 MB, 642x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0113.webm
3 MB, 642x1080
>>76189284
>Catcalling and filming is common when you are a goodlooking men, but women just find it funny

I've yet to see a single website/forum dedicated to creep videos of men. Goodlucking men might get a girl trying to chat him up every now and then, but no where near the level of attention that the average woman receives.

Even this woman's co-worker is trying to put the moves on her. He probably wasn't that nicely dressed and groomed until she started working there.
>>
>>76189124
>>76189694

why are you filming people you perv
>>
File: CRP_0060.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0060.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>76189631
>slut

I'm getting real tired of hearing this. This is just an excuse for excusing the behavior of ill-mannered men. "Well, if she didn't want guys staring at her, she shouldn't have worn that outfit!". It's victim-blaming at its finest.
>>
>>76189124

Here's a double standard.

I work in an office with 8 other women. No other men. The temperature is always hovering around 78-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoors. During summer. It's locked and I don't have the code to change it.

Dress code for me is suit everyday no exceptions. Women can wear dresses, skirts, open toed shoes etc so I'm stuck sweating it out and chugging water while they prance around.

In response I use their washroom and piss on the seat.
>>
>>76189124
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0O6vV0GRukL
>>
>>76189694
Check social media, tons of pictures of good looking dudes taken by girls, obviously women wont fucking make forums about that shit, but it is common.
>>
>>76189694
How many times have we talked about this?

Women are the keepers of sex in our societies; men come to women for sex. There are very few cases of the opposite happening.

It is to be expected then, that men would be more apt to show interest to a woman than a woman showing interest to a man. This results in men catcalling and checking out women far more often then the other way around.

A woman only has to except the advances of one of the numerous men who approach her for sex. The only cases in which a women might approach a man is if he is either extremely good looking or she is extremely ugly.
>>
File: CRP_0080.webm (2 MB, 1224x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0080.webm
2 MB, 1224x1080
>>76189880

>Men are literally freezing women out of the workplace
http://qz.com/470301/men-are-literally-freezing-women-out-of-the-workplace/

Women feel temperatures differently than men. You want to turn up the AC, but you would be freezing them and making them uncomfortable. You should ask management to make accommodations.
>>
>>76189866
If someone wore a shirt stating "I hate niggers" in a black neighborhood and was beaten because of it, would insinuating that his shirt was the cause for his beating be victim blaming?
>>
>>76189124
>What happens? She gets catcalled by countless men.

She deserves to be, hot weather is no excuse for skimpy and revealing clothing such as above-knee skirts.

In the UK woman wear Burqa in hot weather as it provides both cooling and modesty.
>>
>>76190316
Maybe women should wear more formal attire for work so they do not feel the cold as heavily?
>>
File: CRP_0079.webm (2 MB, 1224x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0079.webm
2 MB, 1224x1080
>>76190228
>show interest to a woman

Catcalling is not "showing interest". Literally the other day I was walking around in Bedstuy and I witnessed as a woman walked by this man, he said "Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?". His exact words.
>>
>>76190316
>workplace
>men are larger than women on average
>somehow this is men's fault
>men get blamed
>women can't put on a jacket
>>
File: 1464751762506.png (45 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1464751762506.png
45 KB, 150x200
>>76189866
Wear clothes that fit. Either that or become a fucking Muslim you god damn cry baby. Boo hop! Men look at me!!! Please, just kill yourself. You are probably fat as fuck and got a gender studies degree. Play the victim on Reddit, hoe.
>>
>>76189124
I workout and have a way larger than average ass. I have many women just randomly grope my butt at places and they're offended if you call them out on it. They're worse than men.
>>
File: CRP_0062.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0062.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
>>76190491

>If you're a woman who works in an office and you're always freezing, you're not alone.

>It turns out that most office buildings are kept at a temperature that's comfortable to the average man.

>But women typically produce less body heat than men, meaning they're more likely to feel chilled in the workplace, a new study finds.

>Why women are always freezing in offices, according to science
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-women-are-always-freezing-in-office-buildings-according-to-science-2015-7

Nice try. It has nothing to do with workplace attire.
>>
>>76189124
She could've worn a long dress but chose to dress like a slut

The way we act and dress is a language. Dressing like slut means your subconscious wants that attention.
>>
>>76189866
>Uses a Hooters waittress as an example of how mean it is to check out girls wearing revealing outfits

topkek

But srsly, I wish women catcalled more. I was jogging with my shirt off once and had a woman drive by and whistle at me, never had a better feeling in my life. I was on cloud 9 all week, feelin like a sexy badass. Women are so lucky they get to experience this more often.
>>
>>76189694
> this woman's co-worker is trying to put the moves on her. He probably wasn't that nicely dressed and groomed until she started working ther
So what's the problem here? Nothing? Modern feminism in a nutshell
>>
>>76190532
>he said "Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?". His exact words.
I bet he posts on /r9k/.

I've only met one person who is even mildly attractive try that sort of shit, and he's been a foreveralone perma-not-getting-laid since high school. And when I'm around to see the aftermath of the guy getting inevitably shot down, they're always seething with rage, like they feel they've been denied some basic right.
>>
>>76190532
>Catcalling is not "showing interest"
It fits into the very definition of interest.

>"Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?".
Oh, a bloo bloo. Just slap him, everyone will come to your defense anyways.

>>76190717
It has everything to do with attire you utter retard, the difference in body heat generated is negligible at best, and non-existent at worst. Wear a suit or jump of a bridge.
>>
File: CRP_0064.webm (2 MB, 1395x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0064.webm
2 MB, 1395x1080
>>76190835
>So what's the problem here?

Um, she's there to work and earn money for medical or engineering school. She's not there to be hit on by her co-workers.
>>
>>76189124
And?
Don't take that as callous dismissal, I would hate to have undesirable fat women following me around trying to get a peek up my shorts or whatever, it's a legitimate complaint.
But what do you want people to do about it? You sound like a bank complaining about robbers, obviously we discourage this deviant behavior but some people are just shit and don't care. It's the same thing with guns, you can legislate all day and night and you'll still have those who ignore law and codes of conduct regardless of consequences or social backlash.
>>
WOMEN ARE DUMB CUNTS TO BE USED AS SEEN FIT BY MEN. STOP REPLYING TO THIS DUMB CUNTS THREADS. ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT SPAMMING WEBM.
HEAR THIS YOU ROASTIE CUNT, IF I WANT TO TREAT YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT I FUCKING WILL. IM THE MAN, YOURE THE LESSER. DEAL WITH IT YOU STUPID CUNT. IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH THAT WE CAN'T PUNCH YOUR DUMB HEADS IN.
>>
>>76190984
Then tell them you're not interested. How hard is that? Not at all.

>>76191104
Quality post Straya, I think I'll imitate you.
>>
>>76189124

Found the feminist. Let's look at everything you said...

>Catcalls and getting hit on

Congratulations, you're attractive

>Assumptions and thoughts about her

Congratulations, some people are judgy assholes. Can you change how someone thinks right then and there? Changing a mindset is a pain in the ass and time is the best cure for it. And women judge other women based on appearance as well. Don't pin it all on dudes

>Filmers and feel-coppers

On that, I agree. That ain't cool and should be stopped

>Dudes not getting harassed

What, should we be getting harassed? Women just don't tend to do that, and gay guys are still a vast minority and/or are beta as fuck. Guys tend to be more confident and actually throw the catcalls, talk to women first, etc. It's a biological thing that makes guys the go-getters and therefore more likely to harass and not be harassed

>Women being judged on their appearance more harshly

Yeah, sexually. But if you see a black guy sagging, a white dude with long hair, or an asian with glasses, what are your immediate perceptions? Fuck off with your feminist bull
>>
File: CRP_0067.webm (3 MB, 597x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0067.webm
3 MB, 597x1080
>>76190781
>She could've worn a long dress

Yes. She could have chose to wear a long dress, but the creepers and catcallers could have also chosen to act like gentlemen instead of savages who can't control themselves.
>>
>>76191225
GO DROWN IN A DITCH BITCH
>>
When exactly did asking a woman to modify her behavior become the greatest civil rights issue on the planet?

I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy by fat unlovable lesbians to make men and women hate each other or something.
>>
the only solution is for these whores to get fat, then they'll be left alone
>>
File: free wymyn.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
free wymyn.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1912
You acknowledge the biological differences between men and women.Yet you are shocked that the subject of decency is different between sexes.
>>
>>76191225
FUCK OFF CUNT. YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH MEN? DO IT WITH MY HAND OVER YOUR MOUTH WHILE I RAPE YOU AND SHOW YOU WHY YOURE THE LESSER SEX. DUMB CUNT
>>
File: CRP_0068.webm (3 MB, 597x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0068.webm
3 MB, 597x1080
>>76191199
>Then tell them you're not interested. How hard is that? Not at all.

And if one of them is her boss or the assistant manager who doesn't take rejection well (which seems to be a lot of men these days) and then decides to be vindictive and exact some sort of revenge?
>>
>>76189124
First of all learn to greentext faggot

The only difference between skirt and mini skirt is that mini reveal more, its not hotter at all in the normal skirt so the only reason as to why anyone would wear it is to reveal more body.

Woman dress to look good to others and every woman who says different is a liar, men just wear what is most comfortable therefore men barely ever get catcalled because they don't care about how they look and don't dress nicely when they go to do some fucking grocery shopping or something.

>>76189866
You did not just post a video from hooters, the place where woman are being objectified the most and they know it and do it willingly. While you argue that people should not objectify woman based on what they wear

>victim-blaming

Being stared at when you wear revealing outfit is being a victim.
Seriously fuck off.
She knows how she looks in that outfit and she will still wear it and if she acts up when someone catcall her is to not look like a whore but I can guarantee that to you that she expected it and wanted it to happen.
>>
>>76189124

the funny thing is that white men almost never cat call, in any of these catcalling videos its virtually all black and latino men since these peoples have very low impulse control, but libs get triggered if they accidentally point this out
>>
>>76190717
>work in a mixed gender office environment
>women religiously open windows whether it's summer or winter
>can be like 15 degrees in the office during the winter
>close windows just to find them opened later
>ask female coworkers why they keep opening the windows when it's freezing
>they say its good for losing weight through shivering and increased metabolism

Don't give me that shit
>>
>>76191413
WELL DAMN BITCH, SUE HIM FOR ALL OF HIS MONEY BECAUSE HE CAN'T LEGALLY FIRE YOU FOR TURNING HIM DOWN
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>Whaaa, my dress makes guys cat call me, it should be illegal, whaaa what I wear shouldn't matter to anyone, my liberties as a human being

>I'm glad Those trump supporters were beat up by the rioters, wearing a MAGA hat and going to a political rally incites that kind of violence, and that's a good thing! They should have their heads stomped in because they're supporting a sexist bigot!
>>
Guys would actually like that type of attention.
>>
>>76190316
>You want to turn up the AC, but you would be freezing them and making them uncomfortable.

But they can wear a jacket or a suit while he can't take his suit off you stupid faggot, if the temperature is too low they can do something to make themselves warmer but if the temp is too high he can't do jack shit to make himself colder.
>>
>>76190532

All those men in the 1800s who had to look at ankles must be mad as fuck now.
>>
File: CRP_0087.webm (2 MB, 1182x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0087.webm
2 MB, 1182x1080
>>76191104
>>76191267

It's guys like these that make women feel unsafe cosplaying at CONs as their favorite characters.
>>
>>76191563
IT'S ALMOST AS IF 99% OF BITCHES ARE RETARDED

>>76191704
MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T DRESS SO SEXUALLY IF THEY DON'T WANT DICK
>>
>>76191603
/thread/
>>
>>76190984
>Um, she's there to work and earn money for medical or engineering school. She's not there to be hit on by her co-workers.

Um, maybe fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>76191413
COME ON THEN CUNT. COME FIGHT ME IF YOU WANT YOUR WAY TO PREVAIL. THATS HOW MEN THROUGH THE YEARS HAVE WON YOUR FREEDOM CUNT. SO COME ON THEN LET ME CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC FUCKING BONES WITH MY FIST, WITH YOUR LAST BREATH YOU CAN WHIMPER ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS CUNT.
FUCK OFF ROASTIE SLUT. WANNA BE A DEGENERATE THEN BE TREATED LIKE ONE YOU USELESS WHORE. ONLY THING WORTH ANYTHING IS THE FLAPS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
>>
>>76189124
Uh....

When, where?

You didn't link anything and the webm you posted is completely unrelated.

Kill yourself. OP is a faggot. /pol/ is invaded by faggots. This is /b/ tier thread.
>>
>>76189124
>wear shorts or a skirt to your work as a customer assistant etc
>get fired
clearly there is an inequity here, but I'm not sure it's the one you're talking about...
>>
I don't put on a miniskirt when it gets hot.

Not an argument.
>>
>>76190532
Some guys act like assholes to women in public. Stop the fucking presses
>>
OP walk down a busy street in a pair of denim short shorts and see how long it takes before someone makes a comment.

They must like the attention. They know they're going to get it when they dress up sexy and go out.
>>
Yeah, but men who wear skinny jeans get called "faggots" by random men. Also men who look autistic get mocked online in "cringe" videos. Getting shit because of how you look is not unique to women, it's just for different reasons.
>>
>>76191704
LOOK AT THIS DUMB CUNT. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUNCH THIS BITCHES UGLY FACE UNTIL HER TEETH BUST THROUGH THE SIX GORILLON LAYERS OF MAKEUP
YEAH CUNT COME TALK SHIT TO ME AND YOULL BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE QUICK SMART
DUMB FUCKING WHORE
>>
>>76190316
>women can always put on more clothing if they're cold
>men can only take off so much clothing, both legally and physically if they're hot
>>
File: CRP_0069.webm (3 MB, 915x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0069.webm
3 MB, 915x1080
>>76191928

Well plenty women do, which is why shorts + sandals + iced starbucks beverage = standard summertime uniform, even in cities.
>>
>>76189124
>Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans,
no they can't, unless they're pole smoking fags
>>
>>76190717
>not closing all windows and turning up the heat to try and get all the women in the workplace to shed layers
step up your game sempai
>>
>>76189124
You think a guy can just wear yoga pants? Maybe if you're lacking a penis and ballsack, which judging by your post you might be.
>>
>>76190717
>women typicall produce less body teat than men.
woman are literally Ice demons.
>>
File: 1432965966605 (1).jpg (63 KB, 540x629) Image search: [Google]
1432965966605 (1).jpg
63 KB, 540x629
>>76191485
It's called being desensitized toward the opposite sex through nudity.
White men are at the point where a naked women would walk by and they wouldn't even flinch
They were turned into a bunch of faggots if you ask me.
no racism intended
>>
>>76189124
Shit!
Guys who wear skinny jeans get shit on all the time, and deservedly so.
>>
File: CRP_0070.webm (3 MB, 959x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0070.webm
3 MB, 959x1080
>>76192040
>Yeah, but men who wear skinny jeans get called "faggots" by random men.

Nobody is calling random men "faggots" for wearing skinny jeans. It's 2016 and they've more or less have been accepted into mainstream culture.
>>
>>76192105
MAYBE THOSE BITCHES SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH SLUTS AND PURSUE AN INTELLECTUAL HOBBY

OH WAIT WHORES WHO DRESS IN WHORISH CLOTHING ARE ALL DUMB AS BRICKS

WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT
>>
>>76192105
Those legs look gross
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>76189124
Thats not true..

Iv been cat called as a dude many times.

More recently when i wear my trunks, they are low cut above my knees and reveal my V tapper. Obviously its my choice to show off my body in a manner like this, but dont say i dont get hollered at because its happened to me before.

It's usually older women, once a mother and her two daughters were saying some pretty sexual shit to me and my cousin walking into a bar at the beach.

Girls are just like men, men however act more often and can be scarier i guess. I was never scared of the women calling at me but i can see why some girls may feel nervous when a group of men shout out to her
>>
>>76189124
>Skinny jeans
This is what you chose to represent double standards
Is some faggot skinny jeans?

Confirmed for a fat fuck who could never be sexually harassed by women
>>
>>76192283
I DON'T KNOW WHAT CITY YOU LIVE IN BITCH BUT IF I WORE SKINNY JEANS HERE IN NEW YORK I'D BE CALLED A FAGGOT AT LEAST 9 TIMES

IT'S ALMOST AS IF SOME MEN ARE JUST CUNTS AND WILL INSULT ANYBODY THEY FEEL LIKE
>>
File: 1463139586848.jpg (51 KB, 568x562) Image search: [Google]
1463139586848.jpg
51 KB, 568x562
>>76192105
>>
>>76189124
We have different rules for men and women in the same way as we have different rules for adults and children.
>>
>Implying women aren't 100% aware of how they dress and what it does to men.
>Implying women don't actually enjoy the attention, even if they pretend they don't.
>>
>>76191704
No, I can guarantee to you that they are not their favourite characters, those are just the most sexual characters they could find.

This is literary one of the most sexually looking characters in the series, thats why she picked it, not because it was "her favourite"
She want people to look at her and if she call anyone on it its just so people won't think she is the huge slut she is...
>>
>>76192283

He probably lives in a small town where any attempt at wearing fitting clothes is the height of degenerate homosexuality.
>>
Holy fuck you're all such whiny faggots.
>>
File: CRP_0071.webm (3 MB, 959x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0071.webm
3 MB, 959x1080
>>76192299

And why do men feel the need to comment on a woman's body? Her legs aren't their for you. She's not wearing shorts for you.
>>
>>76190316
>complain about cold
>wear nothing to work

Women are fucking retarded
>>
>>76191409
Well now you're just trying to turn me on. Right when I'm trying to get to bed
>>
>>76189124
>guys can wear skinny jeans
fags
>>
>>76192629
Why do women feel the need to comment on men's judgements? Those judgements aren't for you. He's not commenting for you.
>>
>>76192571
OH LOOK IT'S A CANADIAN, MY FAVORITE POSTERS YOU KNOW WHATS GREAT ABOUT CAADIANS

NOTHING

ALL CANADIANS ARE IS A BUNCH OF HOLIER THAN THOUGH FAGGOTS WHO LIVE NORTH OF THE BORDER HEY SMELL OF CHEESE AND MAPLE SYRUP AND WON'T SHUT THEIR MOOSEFLAPS FOR A SECOND

IF THEIR IS ANY GOOD CONVERSATION GOING ON IN THE WORLD I GUARANTEE THAT A CANADIAN IS PLANNING TO RUIN IT

THAT'S ALL CANADIANS DO, RUIN THINGS

IF I WAS A CANADIAN I'D KILL MYSELF
>>
>>76192629
This woman has disgusting fucking legs. Giving me tryptophobia
>>
>>76192414

I live in NYC and I've seen men wearing all sorts of things and no one bothers them.

Pic related.

The only place where something like that might happen is in a black neighborhood because black men still have hangups about homosexuality for some reason.
>>
Most men dress modestly. You don't see guys leaving the house in shorts that are shorter than my boxers. Also guys that wear skinny jeans are faggots.
>>
>>76189124
Shut the fuck up, bitch.
>>
>>76192868
lol triggered?
>>
File: image (3).jpg (91 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
91 KB, 499x647
>>76191704
>>
>>76189124
> No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them.
not true faggot.
we just handle it better.
>>
>>76191704
This outfit is gonna make any man stare. Wtf are you talking aobut you baiting faggot.
>>
>>76192629
BECAUSE BITCHES ARE SUBSERVIENT OF MEN AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY

>>76192906
DO YOU LIVE IN FAGGOT CENTRAL

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHERE SO I CAN TEACH YOU WHAT A REAL MAN IS ABOUT
>>
>>76192906
That definitely looks like a creepshot of a guy. Did you just counter your own argument that men aren't harassed at all?
>>
>>76189124
the boy is cuter desu
>>
File: 1397692820997.jpg (35 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
1397692820997.jpg
35 KB, 372x500
>>76192629
What are you doing on this site?
>>
>>76189124
>Clearly there is a huge double standard in our society where women are judged infinitely more harshly based on their appearance than men.

There is this article on a leftwing website, written by a lefty SJW woman, who made a dating account pretending to be a traditional woman, and she received tonnes of appeals from men wanting to date her. She wrote about how pissed off she was that men still want traditional, well-behaved women.

Don't blame men for women dressing like dumb whores. They dress like sluts because they want to. Men would be perfectly happy, and would even prefer, traditional modestly-dressed women.

So that leaves the question:
Why are women dressing like sluts when men want the opposite?
It's because women don't want to attract the kind of good, decent men who want good, decent women. Women want to attract low IQ apes who like slutty women because women are low IQ degenerates.
>>
File: ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png (7 KB, 169x194) Image search: [Google]
ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png
7 KB, 169x194
>>76189124
>thinly veiled 'candid' thread
>>
>>76189124

Only niggers catcall.
>>
>>76190316
>men wear suits appropiate for work
>woman wear skimpy and thin outfits with huge cleavage in a contest with other useless woman look good to men
>blame men for freezing
>>
>>76192983
>grab ass sexually
>it's art I swear
>>
>>76189124
>Clearly there is a huge double standard in our society where women are judged infinitely more harshly based on their appearance than men.

And?
>>
File: CRP_0085.webm (3 MB, 1588x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0085.webm
3 MB, 1588x1080
>>76193048
>This outfit is gonna make any man stare.

Wrong. The only one staring/creeping is the creeper with his creepy camera. She might of got asked to take a few photos, but that's only because they appreciate the work she put into her costume, which is the entire point of cosplaying; the costumes and not how revealing they are.
>>
>>76189124
who is this semen devil
>>
>>76192983
This is hilarious.

Her boyfriend put her up to this.

She hates the attention from "creeps" but the same sexual objectification from her boyfriend makes her wet.

He likes it because he gets to show her off and she tells them to fuck off from that message -- he has used her to assert his dominance over every beta that looks at this picture.

It is genius.
>>
>>76193188
MAN IT'S ALMOST AS IF MOST MODERN WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS SHITS WHO NEED TO BE ENSLAVED
>>
>>76189124
>bare legs

This is a word safe board
>>
File: slide_304153_2592561_free.jpg (92 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
slide_304153_2592561_free.jpg
92 KB, 640x960
>>76192906
fuck of sexist pig trans-men get catcalled too that's why they need femenisms please check your privilege
>>
>>76193394
Jesus Christ it's Ramadan now.

I need to get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>>76192523
They actually don't know what it does to men. They think it's the same effect a man with no shirt on has on them- nice to admire, makes them wish he'd ask them on a date, but doesn't send them all pervy and rapey
>>
>>76193394
DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK MEN DON'T THINK OF HER BODY AS BEING OF TOP NOTCH QUALITY

YOU ARE DELUDED

MOST MEN WOULD FUCK HER UNTIL SHE BLED IF SHE LET THEM WHICH IS HOW IT SHOULD BE
>>
File: 1465138493698.gif (831 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
1465138493698.gif
831 KB, 225x183
>>76190984
Why does this faggot have so much creep porn if he is concerned about women's rights? Is this that liberal projection I keep hearing about?
>>
File: CRP_0074.webm (2 MB, 1949x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0074.webm
2 MB, 1949x1080
>>76193387
>And?

Um, gee, I don't know. Maybe we should be working towards removing double standards from our society along with racism, bigotry, and intolerance? Just a thought.
>>
>>76193669
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK A LIT CIGAR UP YOUR ASS
>>
>>76193535
Isn't Ramadan tommorow?
>>
>>76189124
A man can't wear a dress without getting shit on either dude. /thread
>>
>>76189124

>All of this badgering and unwanted attention because of her choice of clothing.

everywomen dress for attention you fucking stupid autismo kid

>Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit. No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them. No harassment whatsoever.

Lol fucking delusional bastard, OP got raped while he was a kid haahahah

We are animals and as animals we behave like this, fucking deal with it pussy

Ty OP now you have showed us how much of a fucking virgin cringe worth of a person.
>>
>>76193592
>Top notch body.
..absolutely flat ass on the sides. Have you even been to a bar or club by any chance?
>>
>i swear Im showing off my tits because its comfortable
>i swear Im wearing these tight clothes because its comfortable
>i swear Im making drama because Im truely uncomfortable with men starting at me and Im not doing this to get on TV and interviewed so I can brag with it to the other girls or maybe meet some celeb some day
>>
File: 1391342266252.jpg (66 KB, 668x720) Image search: [Google]
1391342266252.jpg
66 KB, 668x720
>>76193669
you are the bigot here
if wymyn want to be called sluts they are free to be so fuck you and stop slut shaming
>>
>>76193669
holy shit
>>
>>76190984
Is she stealing watermelons or something?
>>
This thread.

Is why, we need Islam.
>>
>>76189124
I sometimes like to wear a very open shirt to show off my chest hair, and I definitely have gotten "catcalled" as a male.

Literally the only reason I do it because I want female attention. Let's not kid ourselves to believing that wearing skimpy clothes is anything else than attention whoring.
>>
File: CRP_0075.webm (3 MB, 1630x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0075.webm
3 MB, 1630x1080
>>76193783
>A man can't wear a dress without getting shit on either dude.

Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4l4u2euwi8

They're wearing dresses and are being celebrated for such with a festival.
>>
File: 1441150826925s.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1441150826925s.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
>>76189124
Implying i don't want to get Bear called?
It has only happened once for me but it felt amazing only a 5/10 chick tho
>>
>>76189694
that kid who worked at Target became a fucking meme because of some pervert. He was even on the Ellen Degenerate show.
>>
>>76194019
Chest hair is a turn on?
uwotm8, chest hairs on a woman would be disgust inducing, it's almost as though men and women find entirely different things attractive...
>>
>>76193912
DAMN DUDE I DON'T CARE

ANY BITCH WHO ISN'T A WHALE IS TOP NOTCH NOWADAYS

>>76194031
WOW IT'S ALMOST AS IF EUROS ARE ALL FAGGOTS
>>
>>76189124
I wore skinny jeans ones. Apparently my humongous penis was shining through cause I had women come up and grab it.
>Implying one doesn't enjoy it

Keep talking, small dicked faggots.
>>
>>76193669
Stop being a faggot
>>
File: DR1.png (791 KB, 471x923) Image search: [Google]
DR1.png
791 KB, 471x923
>>
File: slut march.jpg (42 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
slut march.jpg
42 KB, 400x368
op is a slut shamer
>>
File: 1464863368806.jpg (151 KB, 877x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464863368806.jpg
151 KB, 877x1200
This thread is obviously just an excuse for OP to post creepshots, while disguising himself as a white knight on the internet.
>>
>>76189124
Yes but women can exploit their looks and get free shit from men if she chooses. Cry me a river.
>>
>>76189124
>Women dress like a slut
>Get called and treated like sluts
>Complain

Women are the biggest hipocrites.
>>
File: slut-pride_5-15-11.jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slut-pride_5-15-11.jpg
118 KB, 640x480
some women want to be called sluts and whores get over it bigot
>>
>women
>have to simply leave the house to receive positive attention from the opposite sex

>men
>have to work to receive any attention at all from the opposite sex
>no guarantee if positive or negative
>may also be accused of stare-rape
>>
>>76192629
>Her legs aren't their for you. She's not wearing shorts for you
Well, yeah actually they are. If a woman wears revealing clothing it is because she wants to be seen, noticed and desired. Those legs are for me, you and anyone else in her presence, if they weren't she would have covered them up.
>>
>>76194263
Op taking these creep shots is probably the closest he will ever be to a woman
>>
>>76189124
>Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit.

>implying he would not be called a massive faggot and belittled endlessly
>>
File: 1409166748700.jpg (24 KB, 409x379) Image search: [Google]
1409166748700.jpg
24 KB, 409x379
>tfw wearing slacks and button-down shirts like it's the 1950s on weekdays
>tfw older ladies tell me I look handsome and "not like young men these days"
Somehow I appreciate it more than when I go clubbing in jeans+t-shirt and have random sluts tell me I'm "hot" even though I often get to bang those sluts.
>>
>>76189124
Meanwhile the man is in a dress shirt and slacks.
>>
>>76192629
Why do you feel the need to comment on this board? This board is not for you. We're not posting for you.
>>
>>76194097
Liberal jewish media likes to get men to shave their bodyhair, but I've noticed nothing gets a women wetter than a bushy beard and chest hair.
I'm bald too.

Chest hair is the epitomy of manliness. Remember how porn in the 70's used to have men with very bushy chest hair? Remember how that porn also had women with very bushy pubes?
Now think about how there are still many men who like a bit of bush, most men infact prefer a bit of bush or don't care too much - but there are very few men who won't get turned on by seeing a random woman show her pussy, hairless or not. Similarly there are still women who like a bit of chest hair. Don't go overboard with it, trim the extra parts, but definitely leave some on or you'll look like an feminine little boy.
>>
>In response I use their washroom and piss on the seat

I lol'd. You teach those normie cunts a lesson.
>>
>>76193736
Timezones dude.

Tomorrow is today in some places.
>>
>>76194232
>shining
>benis
oh fug dude, what did you do to it?
>>
File: 78451978465.jpg (69 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
78451978465.jpg
69 KB, 500x667
FUCK YOU OP YOUR REGRESSIVE WAYS KILLED THE PERSON IN THIS PICTURE
SHE DIDN'T GET CAT CALLED AND NOW SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE
FUCK YOU
>>
>>76194720
Glitter :>
>>
>>76189124
What is stopping women from catcalling attractive scantily clad men, exactly?
>>
Look like a slut, get treated like a slut. A non-promiscuous and shy person would not wear the clothes sluts do. It's a good way of distinguishing groups. You can never stop judgement, judgement is a part of life.
>>
Judging by /pol/'s comments ITT it seems you have much in common with muslims.

Just convert to Islam already and make women wear full burka.
>>
>>76189124
first of all flirting with a girl is not something bad, and if u look good then you should expect it and its most likely not only becouse of what you wear, that a man flirts with you. yes its bad to think she is a slut for choosing short miniskirts, but filming her for it is not bad is it? ive seen many weird people with unusual sets of clothing and many people filming them, but theres no outrage when they get filmed, but when a girl with skinny jeans or miniskirts gets filmed, then the whole fucking feminist community gets triggered. get your shit together there is no fucking double standard, and most of the time its the girls calling eachother sluts not the guys
>>
Agreed, well put too.
>>
>>76189124
>guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit.
Guys who wear skinny jeans are announcing to the world that they not only have never played sports, they're also massive homosexuals.
>>
>>76194568
That remind me of when i was working in Montreal and i was wearing a suit. One day, i had to take the subway, and there was sluts that was staring at me, and one of them got on on her feet and gave my a dick a good rubbing through the clothes. God damn sluts, man.
>>
>>76194804
women will never understand the consequences of their actions, they only live in the moment and complain when someone judges them by it.
It's like this with nearly every woman and in nearly every scenario.
>>
>>76190316
shut up nigger you can always wear more layers to stay warmer, you cant always wear less you dumb ape

also maybe these women are simply too pussy for the cold?

or maybe... they are trying to BURN the men out of the workplace?
>>
>>76194865
real talk burkas aren't a must in islam and aren't mentioned in the quran
prophet mohamed only let his wifes wear them
retarded saudis took it way too seriously
>>
>>76189124
yea well men cant exactly go around in skirts can they

Besides
Youre in a public setting
If a creep wants to film and you dont like it
A) alert an official
B) Leave
C) Confront him
>>
>>76189124
A lot of guys in today's society are seen as undesirable by women. These guys can become desperate and some resort to taking these kind of pictures or videos. It's these lonely, desperate guys who are the victim here, not the women who have it all - beauty, friends, boyfriends.
>>
>>76191409

You're doing a really good job of legitimizing OP's posts you dense fuck.
>>
all the catcalls come from spics and niggers but feminists never admit that
>>
>>76189124
I wish girls would do this to me.
>>
>>76195419
a quote from brother Dean(pbuh)
"YOU DESERVE RAPE"
end quote
>>
>>76189124
That chicks legs are fucking gross and she looks like a giant bird, and that guys needs to do some fucking squats. Guys that wear skinny jeans like this are usually faggots, so I assume they get catcalled by fags all the time.
>>
This is one of the most retarded threads posted here this year.

You should all kill yourselves for replying, including myself.

You goddamn idiots.
>>
>>76189124
in high school i got plenty of mystery ass pinches from ladies.
>>
>>76195676

Have fun in your shithole country.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

Either you're a fucking genius by Tunisian standards or you're four points shy of borderline retardation.

http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
>>
>>76195848
i am sure that's a guy
>>
File: 1440080381070.png (459 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
1440080381070.png
459 KB, 600x671
poor women and all those double standards which disadvantage them...
>>
>>76195254
i'm sure they think you're not a real muslim if your women don't wear a burka

the loudest group speak for all muslims
>>
File: 1423020843208.gif (881 KB, 294x318) Image search: [Google]
1423020843208.gif
881 KB, 294x318
>>76189124
BITCH BITCHY BITCHSLUT FUCK YOUR SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY SHITTER SLUT FUCK FUCKING FUCK SLUT FUCKING BITCH BITCHY BITCHSLUT FUCK YOUR SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY SHITTER SLUT FUCK FUCKING FUCK SLUT FUCKING BITCH BITCHY BITCHSLUT FUCK YOUR SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY SHITTER SLUT FUCK FUCKING FUCK SLUT FUCKING
BITCH BITCHY BITCHSLUT FUCK YOUR SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY SHITTER SLUT FUCK FUCKING FUCK SLUT FUCKING BITCH BITCHY BITCHSLUT FUCK YOUR SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY SHITTER SLUT FUCK FUCKING FUCK SLUT FUCKING BITCHY SLUTTY WHORE YOUR FUCKING SHITTY OPINION INTO YOUR 9000METERS WIDE PUSSY SLUT
>>
>>76195349

> someone that commits a criminal offense is more innocent than a girl wearing suggestive clothing

Yah and if some fat broad was videotaping your asscrack while shopping you'd totally think of her as an oppressed victim, amirite?
>>
>>76189124
Why do women wear make up?
>>
>>76196297
They don't have much else but their looks so they have to look good in the short term to find a mate quick.
>>
>>76196000
>http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
>we're tied with Sweden, Germany, and Finland
>>
>>76189694
look at that guy's body language
>constantly shuffling feet and moving around
>tries to do the cool guy lean on the cabinets but it looks forced and awkward
>playing with rubber band with hands and moving them nervously
>those shoes for a non-formal occasion
he's nervously trying to hit on her by nervously not hitting on her or something.
>>
File: 1463679052957.gif (1008 KB, 255x160) Image search: [Google]
1463679052957.gif
1008 KB, 255x160
>>76196000
thanks
it's true that my country's future isn't as bright as yours
that's because your vp can't manage forest fires
>>
File: 1464063247104.jpg (23 KB, 341x294) Image search: [Google]
1464063247104.jpg
23 KB, 341x294
>>76191431
>"the place where woman are being objectified the most and they know it and do it willingly."
>"the place where woman are being objectified"
>"they know it and do it willingly."
>"do it willingly."
>"willingly."

I FOUND THE FUCKING PROBLEM
>>
>>76194107
gj typing in all caps, guy from 1997 aol chat rooms
>>
File: 83899127871.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
83899127871.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>76189124
He's hot.
>>
>>76189124
who the fuck still shops at EBgames
>>
>>76189124
>catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them
Fags and Cunts are 5 times worse

>Women always dress for attention
She loves the attention even if she gets creeped on sometimes, OPs just fat, jelly, and projecting
>>
File: 14341898348110.jpg (22 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
14341898348110.jpg
22 KB, 267x274
>>76189124
>Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit. No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them.

Sad, isn't it?
>>
>>76196292
I wouldn't be mad at her. I'd wonder what makes her life so miserable that she has to resort to recording guy's asses in public. In the grand scheme of things she would probably be more of a victim than me.
>>
>>76196387

Feels good to share an average IQ with a country as based as Germany, hopefully that doesn't change as the migrant population grows (it likely will though).
>>
>>76189124
\>at work

\>pussy almost hanging out

\>some faggot crying about sexual attention

Fuck off nigger.

Don't want attention? Don't walk around with your cunt hanging out.
>>
>>76189124

Who is this lanklet girl?
>>
>>76196444

kek yah I'll give you that one. The fire wins the moment you fight it.
>>
>And strippers are valued for their conversational skills and graceful dancing
>>
>>76189124
>she just wants to stay cool
>wants to stay cool
>cool
you mean she wants a excuse to wear skintight cloths like a whore to get attention from men and be as vain as possible, I don't see men wearing skintight cloths like that, they wear baggy long shorts that at least go to right above the knees unlike these whores who are trying to pass a scrap of cloth a inch longer then their undergarments off as "cloths", even negro gang members with their pants sagging to the ground are more acceptable then these whores.
>>
File: 1375288286814.png (310 KB, 540x427) Image search: [Google]
1375288286814.png
310 KB, 540x427
>>76193441
This guy gets it.
>>
>>76194260
Dank Anus Creampie.

Just like this thread
>>
>>76196898
\>What is this, merchant posting

\>Yes goyim, believe the feminist
>>
and one more thing before i leave
op is a faggot
most of these girls are payed to get recorded in public
>>
>>76194260
Top Ballsack Expansion Pak. I really like the way it sounds.
>>
>>76196410
>those shoes for a non-formal occasion
those shoes for working in a store that sells clothes, cleetus
>>
>>76194260
>Kinky Dickmassacre
Ok
>>
>>76196788

Not really, for the same reason that someone stealing your phone isn't the victim in the situation. Not saying the criminal didn't face unfair circumstances that led them to commit such an act, but ultimately they were the one that put all that effort into breaking the law and should still be accountable for their actions. It is important that appropriate consequences are met for people that get in the way of other peoples' private property, whether that be their right to adequate privacy, body, house, whatever. Upholding this principle led to the flourishing of early western civilizations up until this present day, and neglecting it led to serfdom, radical Islam, genocides and the decline of immense empires.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ww2x2z2A1rsd6nxo8_250.png (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ww2x2z2A1rsd6nxo8_250.png
32 KB, 200x200
>wear second-skin-tight clothing
>omg why are fuglies looking at me
>only hot people should look at me
>>
>>76197788

this right here, same like it's not rape when the guy is attractive.
>>
>>76191413
>>76191225
is this what ass implants looks like?
>>
>>76197581
so he works at kohl's or macy's in the same mall and comes in to orbit the girl gamer at ebgames on his breaks
>>
>>76190984
What was she thinking? It looks like a couple of basketballs are attached to her ass
>>
>>76191563
maybe you smell bad bro
>>
File: 1352946833897 Bolivia.jpg (39 KB, 305x399) Image search: [Google]
1352946833897 Bolivia.jpg
39 KB, 305x399
>>76190316
It's easier to get warm than to stay cool in such an enviroment.
Men would have to bring fans while women can just wear a sweater, but god forbid they cover up in a professional setting.
>>
>>76189124
You're right! Men and women are different though, so double standards are okay!
>>
>>76190316
My accommodation is:wear a sweater
>>
Of course, appearance is the only valuable part of a woman.
>>
File: 1463442288675.png (763 KB, 714x696) Image search: [Google]
1463442288675.png
763 KB, 714x696
>>76190532
jesus m8 how old is she
>>
>>76198398
Pretty sure she has the same medical condition Naomi Russell has.
>>
>>76192105
ROFL I know this girl shes a korean import student at my community college
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (84 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
84 KB, 600x857
>>76190316
>Others have shown that women feel comfortable with room temperatures of around 77°F, compared with men’s preference for less than 72°F.
>For comparison, the US government recommends office temperatures be between 69°F and 73°F

I'm male and my ideal room temperature is 78-80°F.
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 297x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 297x430
>>76189631
How girl dresse and whom she fucks is none of your business. My girlfriend had a lot of guys before and likes to dress sexy. Yet she is /pol/-tier in flesh: loves guns and sports, hates jews, rich well educated family.
>>
>>76200038
>My girlfriend had a lot of guys before
Drop it. Once a slut always a slut
>>
If they don't want people to bother them because they look sexy then they shouldn't dress like that it. It's pretty simple solution. If a girl wears a long dress you can bet that no guy will think it is arousing.

How can people dress revealingly and not expect any attention?
>>
>>76200370
Women want to have the cake and eat it too.
This is nothing new
>>
>>76194031
>>76193669
>>76192629
>>76192283

Where in the fuck are these locations where women are this fit? I live in fucking Houston and the selection is grim out here.
>>
>>76200264
Truth. Betas excuse their sluts sluttiness
>>
File: 1434848450025.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434848450025.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>76200038
>t. cuck
>>
>>76194674
>Timezones
Do you actually live in Canada or are you a proxy fag?
>>
>>76191704
that's a man
>>
>>76189124

The real double standard is that men can't wear shorts & sandals to work.
>>
>find job at new place
>thought I'd buy a flat somewhere
>go on showing for various places
>one spot has this super hot female estate broker
>"coincidentally" go on all showings with her just to chat with her

damn dad now I know what people meant when they call female estate brokers whores. bitch was real fine
>>
>>76194654
>Don't go overboard with it, trim the extra parts, but definitely leave some on or you'll look like an feminine little boy.
I've got a bit of a problem with the "trim the extra" as my "chest" hair flows across almost my entire body.
>>
>>76200038
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>76192105
COTTAGE CHEESE
>>
>>76201346
Women don't and have never liked back hair for some reason. That said, it's not about what they like.
>>
>>76189284
I cat call beer delivery men.
There is always a 30's, well built dude doing it.
>>
>>76189694

Dude, she's not particularly attractive. The fugly dye job is enough for most men with an understanding of danger signals to stay away. Wearing that short skirt so high makes her body seem weird as hell, her toothpick legs aren't helping either.

>inb4 sharp knees

Just not my kind of woman at all.

>Even this woman's co-worker is trying to put the moves on her. He probably wasn't that nicely dressed and groomed until she started working there.

Lol reaching much?
>>
>>76194260
>Long Ballsack Extender

wat
>>
>>76199987

low T
>>
>>76201451
I like hairy guys.
It's a sign of testosterone. I find it effeminate to do anything but some trimming.
>>
>>76190532
>Catcalling is not "showing interest". Literally the other day I was walking around in Bedstuy and I witnessed as a woman walked by this man, he said "Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?". His exact words.

Today, on our returning hit show: Shit that never happened; a burger makes up the most nonsensical pick-up line ever conceived.
>>
>>76193661
Secret creep thread bro, lurk more
>>
Okay, I'll let you faggots in on a secret:
Many women are massive deviants. I dated a girl for many years, outwardly she was a huge nerd and seemed very naive about sexuality and such... but after getting in her head, she confessed to me that her pussy literally drips when she's cat called, when she catches men or women checking her out, and even if she has her ass grabbed on the bus.
Just think of how many women have rape fantasies. A good woman is really garbage down deep inside, they crave being treated like shit and their pussies drip when they get negative attention.
>>
>>76189694

pointy elbows / 10
>>
>>76192283
>Nobody is calling random men "faggots" for wearing skinny jeans. It's 2016 and they've more or less have been accepted into mainstream culture.

Wrong, friend. Why the fuck do you have so much voyeur stuff if you think it's soooo problematic?
>>
>>76190984
>tfw you see that one mother walking with her son looking in absolute disgust at this woman's ass
>>
>>76192629
>Her legs aren't their for you. She's not wearing shorts for you.

Unless she thinks "you" is hot. Then she is.
>>
>>76189124
Not true, if a man wears a mini skirt or short shorts, he gets called a faggots and even beaten up.
>>
>>76200620
Germany m8, less fat foods, and more expensive gas forces them to live a less sedentary, healthier life style. Fuckin' awesome, innit?
Closest you'll get to this in America is NYC or LA and even they don't come remotely close.
>>
If you're attractive enough you'll get catcalled and hit on no matter what you wear
>>
>>76189124
>>76189694
>>76189866

tits or gtfo, slut
>>
>>76189124

What is sexual economics.

Get over it faggot/dyke.

Don't you have Milo event to riot at?
>>
>>76193070
dingdingding
This guy's got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKZCTlDvlA
>>
>>76202935
Stop listening to nigger music made by a kike.
>>
>>76191392
Nigs don't care if you're asking for it or notl
>>
>>76203103
Stop letting your girl peg you.
>>
>>76192983

>spermyface
>>
>>76193070
u mad? lol
>>
File: 1433643592828.png (30 KB, 231x220) Image search: [Google]
1433643592828.png
30 KB, 231x220
Hey, OP: I know this thread is almost over, but I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I love these threads. Thank you for standing up for the patriarchy. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>76189124
>Those skinny af legs on the guy
>Blue hair and a skirt on the grill
Looks like one of my chinese cartoons.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.