[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First day of Ramadan - AND NO HAPPENINGS! Take that happeningsfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 900x600
First day of Ramadan - AND NO HAPPENINGS!

Take that happeningsfag idiots.
>>
>>76187464
>sundown
>>
did you miss the Islamic State attacking Kazakhstan
>>
>>76187464
how do you know media might be censoring the actual attacks
>>
>>76187642
Kazakhstan is one of the most irrelevant nations on earth.
>>
>>76187682
Why would they give up all that money?
>>
>>76187745
>media
>anything but bright or possess common sense.
Wew lad
>>
>>76187714
those goalposts migrated faster than the pakis in to your rainy little island.
>>
>>76187745
>implying somebody like soros couldn't bribe with couple of billions to keep the reporters and politicians quiet
>>
>>76187975
You can't hide a terror attack. Especially in Murdoch owned publications (I.e. Sky News, who pounced upon the Brussels attacks and milked them for weeks).
>>
>>76187899
>checked
>flag
>rekt
You're a go at this station
>>
>>76188182
but you can hide a pedo ring of pakistani rapists for 10 years
>>
>>76187464
its still early, ahmed.
>>
>>76188336
That was social services, not the media. The media were all over it when they found out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.