[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Canada the Greatest Nation State of All-Time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13
File: god bless canada.png (239 KB, 620x493) Image search: [Google]
god bless canada.png
239 KB, 620x493
We literally do nothing and get involved in nothing and yet still have the lowest crime and unemployment rates of any first world civilization. We still put people in outer space and make everyone else struggle to copy our immigration policy. Whereas the most immigrant heavy places in Europe, America and Australia are crime ridden, Canada's most immigrant heavy places have the lowest crime rates. While Americans die on the battlefield for muh freedoms, Canadians reap all the benefits of their foreign policy and have decriminalized marijuana, prostitution and gambling. Not to mention we elected a Meme Prime Minister and now the cuckolded Americans who have ISIS soldiers all over their country are struggling to elect their Meme President.

How can other nations even compete? Our civic nationalism is much higher than other countries.

Also LOL at Europe and America who have refugees that want to commit acts of terrorism and kill people in San Bernadino.

The Syrian refugees in Canada helped people evacuate the fires and volunteered to help firefight. Plus almost all of our refugees are sexy Christian Syrian women, unlike gay communist President Obama who loves bringing in boatloads of Wahabbists and ISIS members onto American soil. We deport people from Canada all the time! Meanwhile the Americucks and Yuropoors have to give all of their welfare money to the "migrants" and Mexcans who cross the border. And yet we still reap all the benefits from your ridiculous foreign invasions and industries despite endangering virtually none of our citizens, have more armed people per capita and with less gun crime. Canada simply does everything better than everyone else.

Canada has always been and always will be the least cucked nation on Earth.
>>
Tranada.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 311x240
k
>>
A
>>
>>76186692
FUCKING
>>
>>76186445
>We still put people in outer space....

We can't seem to build another pipeline though. :(
>>
File: mountie girl.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mountie girl.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>76186892
that was a double whammy

Harper was on board, but Obama wasn't. Now Trump will be on board, but Trudeau will give them shit.
>>
>>76186445
You are a parasite nation, suckling off America's success and innovation.

Must be nice knowing no one will mess with you because the us would save your ass.
>>
>>76187227
Pretty much.
>>
>>76187227
>Anyone
>wanting to mess with Canada

if anything it would be Canadians assisting Americans "freeing" people in the Middle East yet again.

But yes, we're very happy siphoning your industry and trade for our own benefit while doing basically nothing.
>>
> we have decriminized Marijuana

That will come as a huge shock to all those shops here in Toronto that got raided, shut down and had criminal charges pressed against them.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 620x372
>>76186445
HE'S ON FIRE!!!
>>
>>76186445
>The Syrian refugees in Canada helped people evacuate the fires and volunteered to help firefight. Plus almost all of our refugees are sexy Christian Syrian women, unlike gay communist President Obama who loves bringing in boatloads of Wahabbists and ISIS members onto American soil. We deport people from Canada all the time!

1) Canada REFUSES to bring in Christian refugees. For some reason we are only bringing in Muslims.

2)Syrian refugees wanted to fight fire ? REALLY? With how quickly the negative story about Syrian refugees disappeared, I suspect this story is largely a psyop plant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2GIMYZ794

We deport people? REALLY? Turdeau wanted to make it so immigrant criminals could not be deported. Not sure if he did so, though. He called it unequal citizenship, or something like that.
>>
File: toronto weed march.jpg (141 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
toronto weed march.jpg
141 KB, 900x596
>>76187546
Yeah, that didn't happen. All that happened is they're banned from selling edibles. I literally went down to Cannaclinic and bought an ounce of Megalodon yesterday
>>
Dude to GLOBAL WARMING many countries will become uninhabitable in the next 3 - 5 years. Entire populations will immigrate to Canada.
>>
>>76186811
FIRE
>>
File: prime minister harper.jpg (52 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
prime minister harper.jpg
52 KB, 650x406
>>76187641
Yeah that's not true either. The Harper administration brought in primarily "religious minorities" from Syria, read: Christians. Also we almost always bring in either women/children or whole families who are registered Syrians. We have a very good vetting process. Whether Trudeau changes that remains to be seen.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/robyn-urback-why-is-canada-justified-in-screening-out-refugees-based-on-gender-but-not-religion

also yes they helped the Albertans

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

>>76187806
yes this is also true. While florida and california get flooded everyone will want to more to Toronto. Time to buy a house in Toronto/Vancouver!
>>
>>76186445

Canada is going down, just maybe not quite at the same speed as many other White nations.

The problem is the direction we are going---not here we are.
>>
File: unzips wallet.jpg (522 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
unzips wallet.jpg
522 KB, 850x1000
>>76188162
once we get Kevin O'Leary in office Canada will correct the mistakes of Justin.
>>
>>76187688
> smoking the leafy jew
You're a degenerate and your opinion is trash. You were probably suffering from a dope related hallucination.

How about you do yourself a favor, show yourself some respect and choose life instead of hard drugs and crime.
>>
>>76189337
>hard drugs and crime

You realize 1/3 of Canadians smoke marijuana and we have one of the lowest crime rates on planet Earth, right? Also I'm an engineer for your information and weed doesn't make you hallucinate. I bet I'm in better shape and can lift more than you too.
>>
>>76189337
>marijuana
>hard drug
>>
>>76189579
I compete (and often win) on local strong man competitions across the gta and southern Ontario.

I highly doubt you can lift more than me. Druggies are usually rail thin and sickly.
>>
Haha
>>
>>76189953
>He calls people who smoke weed druggies

I can't tell if you're a mormon or just stupid.
>>
File: Jewel_Staite.jpg (357 KB, 1500x1880) Image search: [Google]
Jewel_Staite.jpg
357 KB, 1500x1880
>>76186445

canada is a foreverbro for producing Jewel Staite and RUSH

also RUSH.
>>
>>76190155
Canada is also stealing a lot of Hollywood's sci-fi/horror thunder. We're not the sci-fi/horror film/show capital of the world. Del Toro even decided to move to Toronto.
>>
>>76186445
Canada is the greatest country on gods green earth.
>>
>>76188702
This guy's a Donald Trump Chinese knockoff. I will vote cuckmaster before this fag.
>>
File: god bless canada.gif (191 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
god bless canada.gif
191 KB, 400x272
>>76190642
Absolutely agree. God Bless Canada.
>>
>>76190705
You should try really listening to him. He's the only person who has young Canadians interest in mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VGE_cmnp8
>>
>>76190848
You faggots think any of these fucking people have anyone's interest in mind? Nothing really changed no matter who's running shit, I've never noticed a difference in my life. It's on tier with high school popularity contests, and you fucking sheep are dumb enough to believe it.
>>
>>76191207
when Justin Trudeau cripples the economy and floods the country with unassimilated immigrants, perhaps you'll think twice. Leadership has always been important in Canada.
>>
>>76191287
It's not going to change anything in your everyday life. Hasn't for mine in 35 years. It just cycles between cuckolds and assholes lying on TV every few years and that's it. Don't shill for govt system, there essentially apart of the entertainment industry.
>>
>>76189337
>choose life instead of hard drugs and crime
I bet you believe in jesus too kek
>>
>>76191655
>he doesn't pray to Jesus

people like you are why all the Churches are going down and the Mosques/Temples are going up
>>
>>76191900
Churches are going down because we're advancing as a specie's . The sand nigger temples going up are just going to be speed bumps along the way.
>>
File: DESIGNATED WIPIN LEAFS.jpg (155 KB, 792x828) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED WIPIN LEAFS.jpg
155 KB, 792x828
>>76186445
>Is Canada the Greatest Nation State of All-Time?
Yes, Canada gave me toilet paper.
>>
File: 1386054350828.jpg (61 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1386054350828.jpg
61 KB, 500x740
Does anyone have the Canadian Cock Concubine maymays?
>>
>>76192236
Lie's, you use your bare hands in designated shitting streets.
>>
>>76187227
Thank you ameri-bro.
I do want America to be great again, if that involves Trump stomping the shit outta Terdaeu so be it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.