[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought this place was just a anti"SJW/reddit phaggotry"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1460779633535.jpg (544 KB, 2009x1089) Image search: [Google]
1460779633535.jpg
544 KB, 2009x1089
came here once every few months to see what people here thought about few events+quick updates,pics

. Paris shootings,supreme gentleman,boston bomber.

And to mock feminazis like that black jew who got fired after feminazing

or mock SJW trans stuff

Alot of laughs and giggles while mocking SJWs and their bullshit, their love for illegal immigrants and stuff

But then, i realized this place was just as bad and even more pathetic.

So much fucking hate for other races, "race war" fantasies, illusion of racial superiority, muh charts

It's sad to think some people really live this way,with this much hate for others, really thinking they are above everyone else

Go ahead,spam you "dank" memes,doesn't change the harsh reality. You are more than delusional,feel free to dig deeper in your delusion. Normally i'd want to feel bad for delusional people but i can't feel empathy for you guys, and i won't

Won't reply since there's nothing to discuss. Just "muh charts,jews,spics,ninogs" to spam.
>>
>>76185840
tl;dr
>>
A fucking leaf
>>
>>76185840
>4chan
>Normal people
>>
>>76185840
There is a space before a comma and there is one after, learn your fucking syntax.
>>
>>76185840
Why are (((you))) pretending to be one of us?>>76185840
>>
>>76186267
(((OY VEYY)))
>>
>>76186251
no*

Aw fuck you
>>
>>76185840
If there ever is a race war (which isn't out of the question) it won't be anything like that described in that screenshot. I imagine it would be more like wars between two mafias in Italy- local, long, and comprising of mostly "hits" by whites and blacks against each other.
The government would keep overall order, but the race war would have an obvious and significant effect, kind of like the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics.
>>
>>76185840
And yeah this guy is fucking autistic.
>>
>>76185840
>steinberg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.