[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We will defeat you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: cross.jpg (83 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
83 KB, 600x399
Do you think the world must obey you only because you have the atomic bomb? But actually you are weak. You are even afraid of your own power. In several years we will have enough influence. World will change in this moment. You long ago forget even Jesus commandments. You allow your women to sell their bodies. You marry homosexuals and organize shows in your churches. That's why we are going to defeat you, as you once defeated Rome. Poor and hungry always defeat satisfied and rich, if hungry have faith, but satisfied don't. We fight for our God, and you fight for gas in your fuel tank. You thought, that we are your dogs. But we are not. Now, we have weapons, and we are ready to die for God.
We will defeat you
>>
i understand
no hard feelings.
>>
ok
>>
File: 1462024190002.jpg (178 KB, 900x454) Image search: [Google]
1462024190002.jpg
178 KB, 900x454
>Russian supermarket
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>76185705
russia you are the ones always talking about nukes

nobody in yurop is talking about nuking you

that being said, your entire country's economy is smaller than italy's. dont underestimate the military power of a well funded union.
>>
>>76185803

Proving OP's point.
>>
>>76185912
see
>>76185975
>>
>>76185705
All I see is "Cyka blyat I drink vodka".
>>
>>76185705

DEUS VULT
>>
>>76185705
Neat.
>>
>>76185705
Threting others
This is only think you have left
>>
I've never liked the Orthodox cross. Why would a religious symbol be asymmetrical?
>>
>>76185705
Let's work together instead, we will rule the world together. Imagine if Russia and the US and worked together through the years of the space race and cold war. We would have colonies on Mars by now.
>>
>>76185705
Nice thread bydlo. You will starve to death before making it here.
>>
File: 1455855045624.png (147 KB, 745x814) Image search: [Google]
1455855045624.png
147 KB, 745x814
>>76185705
Come on Orthodox-bro, us Catholics are bro-tier for you guys right?
>>
File: Luna Lovegood.jpg (2 MB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
Luna Lovegood.jpg
2 MB, 1650x1275
>We will defeat you, said the vatnik
>With rusting machines and sheer patriotism
>We know computer, said the vatnik
>We shitpost, you cry
>We have many resources, said the vatnik
>Average Russian has trouble banging two rocks together without stabbing his own mother in the back, so extracting those resoruces is impossible
>We big and strong, said the vatnik
>As the typical Russian dies from krokodil or gets gang-raped to death as a conscript
>RUSSIA STRONG, warbled the vatnik

Meanwhile, America continues farting and maybe drinking, unaware of the lumbering addict across the pond.
>>
>>76185705
What are you, a slav slime?

Ever notice how most countries that practice islam as their primary "religion" are still in the dark ages while a good portion ofthe rest of the world has developed?
>>
Amen brat
>>
If you get that small strip of Ukraine, will you be happy? By the way, a WWIII would just result in both countries being destroyed and sent back to a dark age. I understand why you are angry at us. Our culture has gone downhill, our government is corrupt, and many people are sheep. The only thing I will fight for is the West against its true enemy, its own government, not some globalist puppet garbage. If Hillary Clinton wins and starts WWIII, I'll just move further up north in hiding. Russian dude, remember that we are all brothers in Christ, and the Muslim and Jewish menace need to be eradicated from our countries.
>>
>>76185705
>cant defeat ukraine
>manjamechty 'bout conquest of the nato
>>
>>76186337
>dirt poor country
>gets nuke shield from USA
>suddenly big tough goy

ahahahaahahah romania please
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 500x560
>>76186703
>>
>>76185705
Vasily on fire today.
>>76185975
>>76186006
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>76185705
At this point, I would quite like you to come in and purge our establishment
>>
Maybe you should write a strongly worded letter to your oligarch explaining how tough you are. He may even let you work for some extra bread
>>
File: Sacred Heart Mary.jpg (50 KB, 342x450) Image search: [Google]
Sacred Heart Mary.jpg
50 KB, 342x450
>>76185705
Schismatic please.
>>
>>76185705
at least we aren't all queermosexuals.
>>
OMG please fucking do it. Build a functioning navy or cross the Bering strait and send your army here to vanquish the cancer infecting all of us. BURN. US. ALL.
>>
I support you Russian-bros, my family may have fled the USSR but you seem cool now.
>>76186428
Who/what is this supposed to be?
>>
>>76185705
isn't wrath a sin?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1000x500
>>76185705
Why you being like that Ivan?

We just want to be friends.

t. Putin Admirer
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.