[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ali on Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: muhammad ali.jpg (86 KB, 950x1000) Image search: [Google]
muhammad ali.jpg
86 KB, 950x1000
>I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.

>We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.

>Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.

Is this rationale logical, let alone "rational"?

Perhaps it might be of interest to know that a 22 year old Muhammad Ali scored an IQ of 78 (this is 1964, the same year he changed his name from Cassius Clay to M. Ali)

>"I said I was the greatest, not the smartest" - Muhammad Ali
>>
Muhammad Ali pic bumb
>>
>>76185185
>Sweden
>>
>>76185713
What about it
>>
>>76185185
It's bullshit, Islam is a religion of conquest, forced conversions were already a thing when Muhammad was still alive.
>>
>>76185185
>No true Scotsman
How original
>>
>>76185185
I was pretty certain the koran states that its convert or die....

Seems like all religions share in common on thing among their followers, they dont read their own books.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3KVWbiLlY

Black Pigeon killed him.

PS: Check his Intro, kek.
>>
File: rot_jihad_definition.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_definition.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>76185185
lol
>>
File: socrates plato.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
socrates plato.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>76185185
Yep I found it.
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad narrated - hence abrogating what came before, including the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"There is no compulsion in religion...".

Islam teaches a really weird concept that shit that comes later takes precedent over what comes 1st.

In Christianity we have a set of concepts that are the opposite of this.
>>
>>76187018
Actually, I find Islam is pretty much a counterfeit of the JudeoChristian religion. Where God preaches Love and Compassion and sees all of mankind as one blood in need of Salvation, a free gift, Allah preaches vengeance is to be taken by man and not reserved for God alone.
>>
>>76187303
It does not. The talmud sees you as lesser than cattle.

Jideochristian is a meme.

>>76187018
Nowhere does it say convert or die. Youre quoting out of context.

Yea. Context.

>>76186638
It doesnt. Provide the verse saying onvert or die.
>>
Was Ali an actual Muslim or was he in the Nation of Islam?
>>
>>76187979
I think he associated with them.
>>
>>76185185
clay cheated every fight by holding the neck of every opponent. he dodged the gietnam draft. he turned his back on Jesus for muhammy and it cost him his fortune. Clay sucked and for real history he was a coward and a cheat.
>>
>>76185185
Wasn't he Nation of Islam which believe in another prophet other then Mohammed which is a death sentence in Islam (seen as polytheism)?
>>
>>76187866
It speaks of not killing"allies" which are basically fellow brothers of faith which is why the argument of the "to kill one is too kill all of humanity" is also taken out of context and used to push the religion of peace meme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.