[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scott Adams predicts race war, endorses Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Scott-Adams[1].jpg (912 KB, 1135x1324) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Adams[1].jpg
912 KB, 1135x1324
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

>The only downside I can see to the new approach is that it is likely to trigger a race war in the United States. And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario because once you define Trump as Hitler, you also give citizens moral permission to kill him. And obviously it would be okay to kill anyone who actively supports a genocidal dictator, including anyone who wrote about his persuasion skills in positive terms. (I’m called an “apologist” on Twitter, or sometimes just Joseph Goebbels).

>If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader. I too would feel that way if an actual Hitler came to power in this country. I would join the resistance and try to take out the Hitler-like leader. You should do the same. No one wants an actual President Hitler.

>So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.
>>
Lmao what a cuckle-fuck.
>>
File: zLdJ0DAW.jpg (12 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
zLdJ0DAW.jpg
12 KB, 288x288
>>
>>76184326
Mestizos and blacks are well known for their skills in combat and long-term planning. I can see why he made that decision.
>>
File: 1464998317334.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464998317334.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>76184326

Does anyone else see this as a back-handed endorsement of Trump?

Aimed at people intelligent enough to understand it?

Or is he really a pussy?

See thread linked, about RINOs. Not quite the same phenomenon, though.

>>76184354
>>
This article is a joke. Doesn't anyone else remember that this guy writes comics for a living?

I also agree with >>76184926
>>
>>76184787
This post won't make sense to you unless you've been following my Master Persuader series.

I really don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so. I've mentioned in a few of my earlier blog posts that I've become well-read in hypnosis. I was even kind enough to let you in on a few of my secrets. Of course, like any good Master Persuader, I didn't let you on to my entire game. You see, sometimes it gets lonely, even in California. Do you remember that I used to have a life as a moderately successful cartoonist before Donald Trump? Sometimes, even I don't remember it. Of course, old Scott Adams didn't remember it either. Old Scott Adams (which, in keeping with my general framework, I will refer to him as "2D Scott Adams") would, had Donald Trump not observed him on a quantum scale, kept the same momentum forever, and died, married; his greatest accomplishment would have been to provide engineers world-wide with passive aggressive comics about their managers in a language only they understood. And in fact, 2D Scott Adams did die, in June 2015, Dilbert being his greatest accomplishment.

I could tell you that I was reborn right then and there as 3D Scott Adams. But I would be lying to you. In truth, I am now 5D Scott Adams. I admit it; I am the Laplace's Demon[hyperlink to Wikipedia] who observes the past, present, and future unfold through the motion of every single particle in the Universe. Really, I'm just being a bit selfish with these articles, but I think you would be, too. It's not enough to be an observer. I must shape all of you. And to do that, I've persuaded you to *think* I've persuaded you.

You can try to be a 3D Scott Adams and unpack that, but remember that the real Scott Adams is at least two more D above that. Or am I just persuading you again? After all, I think that after all I've done for you I get to say I'm pretty good at it.
>>
>>76184926
>Does anyone else see this as a back-handed endorsement of Trump?
>Aimed at people intelligent enough to understand it?

That's exactly how I read it. It's basically calling Hillary supporters brainwashed and violent.
>>
This obviously isn't a legitimate endorsement. It's a jab at violent libcucks. Smart move from le dilbert man. Hope he keeps blogging about the race (war).
>>
>>76184326
This is some advanced jewry. But I think anyone who would agree with it already supports Trump.
>>
>>76184326
Nice way of framing the issue on left wing violence, especially the last part.
>>
>>76184326
So in a round-about way, he's actually supporting Trump.
>>
>>76184926
>>76185008
I don't think it was even very clever, that's what it obviously was
>>
>>76184326
This guy obviously wears the MAGA hat at home.
>>
>>76185113
This exactly.
>>
I assume most people on here have not been reading Scott Adams' blog regularly. If you haven't, you should start, and read back through his previous posts when you get a chance.
>>
>>76184536
>Not understanding comedy or irony.
Read between the fucking lines.
>>
>>76184536
It's tongue in cheek, cuckle-fuck.
>>
File: 1464969623198.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1464969623198.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>76184326
>>
File: pepe_dreaming.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pepe_dreaming.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
post yfw Scott Adams deliberately persuades people to vote Trump by 'endorsing' Clinton
>>
>>76184536
whoooooooooooooosh

Autismus Maximus
>>
So is that a Trump endorsement or what?
>>
>>76184326
>Scott Adams
A master persuader. If anyone does not see what Adams is doing with this post then you are a fucking low IQ mongrol.

He is back-handedly endorsing Trump by indicating that the only reason to support Clinton is from fear of ones own personal safety.
>>
>>76184326

The bottom of the article is below. He is a funny fella.

>My prediction remains that Trump will win in a landslide based on his superior persuasion skills. But don’t blame me for anything President Trump does in office because I endorse Clinton.

>The rest of you are on your own. Good luck.
>>
File: 17f.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
17f.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>76184326
>I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety
>Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd
>But Clinton supporters... my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump

lol did you even read it?
He's just being a smart ass.
>>
File: 1408814238344.gif (931 KB, 301x240) Image search: [Google]
1408814238344.gif
931 KB, 301x240
>>76184326

This is how you support Trump, AND still keep your job/career prospects.

Truly an excellent example of realpolitik.
>>
>>76184926

It's less of a Trump endorsement (though Adams is as red-pilled and clear-thinking as you'll see in a celebrity) than a condemnation of the tactics of the left, so yes you're mostly right. He is not actually endorsing Hillary, though this is likely to go over stupid peoples' heads.

Adams is making the point that public support for non-liberal entities, especially Trump, incurs heavy penalties from liberals, even physical violence. These penalties can be life-ruining (see harrassment via contacting Trump supporters' employers) and psychologically damaging (see the girl who got egged at the trump rally, the many people jumped just for attending, etc.). The left has created an atmosphere that silences dissent via coercion.

The middle quoted paragraph is a bit muddled and doesnt exactly follow his thesis.
>>
heh if you know Scott at all this "endorsement" is just another one of his cheeky manipulations

he loves Trump
>>
>>76184536
First post austism post
>>
Hilarious. I had a giant grin reading the whole thing. Unfortunately this will probably go over the heads of 50% of his readers, but I suspect that's the point.
>>
>>76185381

> Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd.

> But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

In other words, Clinton supporters are bat-shit crazy. Individuals who threaten others into voting for you or getting hurt physically. Brilliant Adams, this post was fucking brilliant.
>>
>>76184326
He's pragmatic.

>>76185377
An indirect and vague one at best.
>>
>>76185124
>I don't think it was even very clever, that's what it obviously was

Well I mean, you have to remember the intelligence of the average american. There will be plenty of people who don't get it.
>>
There won't be any riots. Americans are too fat, lazy and placated to do anything.
>>
>>76185562
>Adams is making the point that public support for non-liberal entities, especially Trump, incurs heavy penalties from liberals, even physical violence. These penalties can be life-ruining (see harrassment via contacting Trump supporters' employers) and psychologically damaging (see the girl who got egged at the trump rally, the many people jumped just for attending, etc.). The left has created an atmosphere that silences dissent via coercion.

This is what is going to get Trump over the edge though. People are way to mad to sit this election out. They are going to want revenge for everything the left has done to them.
>>
>>76184536
you are one dense fucker

he just endorsed trump and called out libs
>>
>>76184926
IT WAS FUCKING OBVIOUSLY AN COMMENT ON THE SAN JOSE RIOTS
>>
>>76184926
that's quite obviously the point, unless the reader is a 70 IQ chimp
>>
>>76184326
They have been pushing race war the whole Obama presidency and, now that they see that Trump will win, they are falling back on race war as a sore loser back-up plan. Thing is, it won't work. If Trump and his supporters pursue the same unapologetic consistency the race war (already-happening, disorganized, isolated attacks on lone whites, but more frequent) will be one or two weeks of concealed pistol defenses, and then the black losers will give up.
Similarly, if Europeans had guns, Muslims would behave.
>>
Judging by these posts, Scott is too smart for /pol/
>>
I'll admit he had me going there for a second.

His blog is definitely worth checking out. His analysis has been pretty spot-on so far.
>>
File: 1422955694477.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1422955694477.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>76185880
>I'll never be able to break up a taharrush group by pulling my glock on them
>>
>>76184326
>So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

what a madman. Anyone that thinks scott has defected is getting rused hard.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone try to assassinate Scott Adams? The only people that know him are Trump supporters or people that read his comics, neither of which are violent minorities.
>>
>>76185969
>Judging by these posts, Scott is too smart for /pol/
I'm frankly a bit disappointed in /pol/ right now
>>
protip: he's a comedian who dabbles in political commentary
>>
>>76184326
I think the British term 'cheeky fucker' applies to scott here.
>>
>>76186167
Has he not "defected" though as you put it? He's not standing up for Trump or his supporters, he's literally saying he's going to vote for Hillary.

I get the message he's sending, but still.
>>
>>76184536

Holy shit are you literally autistic? Jesus fuck it's summer again, god damn it.
>>
>>76184536

first post worst post
>>
>>76184326
that's some damn sharp commentary. I fugging love scott adams and yes, some people on /pol/ are too dumb to get the joke.
>>
>>76186217
>>76185969
What are you talking about? There are tons of people itt that read between the lines
>>
>>76186302
Spend more time learning English you utter pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 335x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 335x428
Now that is what I call a...
>>
>>76186190
Because the Knockout Game has such a thorough vetting process.
>>
File: 1438386474.jpg (67 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1438386474.jpg
67 KB, 400x387
>>76184326
Cannot wait for the day when other countries will be arming the americans with arms munitions in the coming race war and watch them burn.
>>
>>76186302
He's saying loud and clear that the only way you can support hillary is by the threat of violence.
>>
>>76186302
>he's literally saying he's going to vote for Hillary.
He's voting for Trump.
He's "endorsement" of Hillary is littered of negative connotations towards her, it's not gonna make anyone vote for Hillary, but it might make people re-think their support for Hillary.
The whole point is to make Hillary supporters go
>Oh, wait, am I on the side of potential murderers?
>>
>>76184536
I was always very skeptical. Scott Adams chucked as duck.
>>
>>76184536

Did you even take time to read the article or are you just some retarded underage sperg?
>>
>>76186544
>Cannot wait for the day when other countries will be arming the americans with arms munitions in the coming race war and watch them burn.

We literally have enough guns on the books to arm every man woman and child with at least one weapon. American capacity for war is baked into the populace, no external assistance required.

It's also a good thing the most popular rifle here uses the same cartridge the military uses.
>>
>>76186544
>Cannot wait for the day when other countries will be arming the americans with arms munitions

My friend we have over 350 million guns in this country. We have plenty to go around. We are just waiting for the shit to hit the fan. No need for other countries to arm us.
>>
>>76186596
More or less he's pointing out that Hillary is becoming a fear monger and INCREDIBLY sarcastically saying that it worked on him.
>>
>>76185060
Advanced Jewry needed to out jew the jew.
>>
>>76185003
i see he drank tila tequila's koolaid
>>
>>76186456
Enlighten me on what I missed, most obviously patrician person.
>>
>>76186302

The joke is Hillary supporters threaten Trump supporters with violence, this making Hillary supporters look bad. He's meme magicing people to support Trump more.
>>
>>76186594
He's saying "loud and clear" that he IS endorsing Hillary.
>>
File: trump_magic.jpg (584 KB, 777x861) Image search: [Google]
trump_magic.jpg
584 KB, 777x861
>>76186754
Adam Scott literally teaches people how to out-jew the jew!

Watch and learn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4
>>
>>76186849
only because he's being threatened with violence. You know what that means, right?
>>
>>76186841
As I said, I get the message he's sending, but he's still jumping ship (or train).

Why couldn't he just made the points about Hillary's crazy supporters but added that "I will still stick with someone I believe in"? Wouldn't that have been the most noble thing to do?
>>
>>76186302
Oh for fucks sake why is it always Sweden making itself a target.
>>
>>76184326
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT !!

INVADE HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT !!
>>
>>76184326
He's jokingly playing 4D chess, shitting on the way Hillary is now playing with Trump-Hitler fear.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 848x1163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 848x1163
THIS JUST IN:

"If you have a trump rally in your town: start a riot"

DROPPED FROM VOX BY EZRA (((KLEIN)))
>>
File: green-card-signature-waiver.jpg (30 KB, 283x186) Image search: [Google]
green-card-signature-waiver.jpg
30 KB, 283x186
>>76186149
I'm American and you can too.
>>
Do you all really not get that he is commenting about the unbelievable violence perpetrated by leftists?
>>
>>76187019
You obviously don't follow him.
Read the rests of his blog posts, you will understand.
>>
>>76187047
Faggot, read his entire blog-post. He's insulting Clinton. He is essentially saying that the only reason to support her is because her zombies are threatening people to do so.
>>
File: 1449328666765.jpg (536 KB, 750x549) Image search: [Google]
1449328666765.jpg
536 KB, 750x549
>>76186849

No wonder why the Muslims are outsmarting you dumb fucks
>>
>>76184536
Funny, I use the same arguments among leftist colleagues. Of course I don't support AfD, don't want eggs thrown at my house and my car burnt down.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1304
>>76186544
With one shitpost, based japs are now just stupid nuke test dummies

We have more guns than people

How the fuck am I going to tri-wield AR-15's and what, is my Glock just going to sit in it's holster all day?
>>
>>76187268
Meant for OP
>>76184326
>>
>>76184326
It's cute that you all think that he's pro-Trump, just goes to show how fucking stupid you are. He was on Bill Maher's Real Time show talking shit about Trump and how he's a democrat.
>>
>>76187019
because it's satire. that's the joke. it's a joke, it's funny. you are asking a professional comedian to remove the layer of irony that makes the joke funny to begin with. Do you not realize that he is basically the guy that posts
>guys i was all for trump but given his amazing performances and the insanity of the opposition, i must admit it's time for a change...I....I now...shill for the Hill....
>>
>>76186544
>arming americans

lmao you must be one of those ainiggers
>>
File: 1465125517422.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465125517422.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
He's like the Union Leader here who listed all of the awful things the EU does to fuck us over... and then goes and endorses it anyway, citing a fantasy, hypothetical reasons.

We deserve to fall. We are too fucking dumb and irrational to continue.
>>
>>76186913
That he's jumping ship out of cowardice?

>"Race war will seriously break out if Trump wins"
>"I'm endorsing Hillary for my own safety"
>"Yes! I got the other ones to vote for Trump" (???)
>Race war commences
Which side does he take? Should anyone take his word for it that he's endorsing Hillary?

Do you understand what he's doing?
>>
>>76187092
>KLEIN
that's not a jewish name
>>
>>76186149
You be the most American American that ever American'd and Trump will probably pardon you

Get a social media movement about how you want to protect the Bill of Rights from the EU
>>
>>76186786
Alright young plebe
>The only downside I can see to the new approach is that it is likely to trigger a race war in the United States. And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario because once you define Trump as Hitler, you also give citizens moral permission to kill him.
He is saying that Hilary is labelling Trump and his supporters as Nazis
>If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader. I too would feel that way if an actual Hitler came to power in this country.
Most people think it is OK to assasinate a Hitler type and if Hilary successfully equates Hitler with Trump/Trump supporters then a lot of Dems will think it is OK to use violence against them.
>So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety.
So to save himself he is going to endorse Hilary.
The entire thing is Scott explaining the violence at San Jose
>>
>>76186903
I think this man needs to be part of Trump's cabinet. Imagine having a new anti-SJW comic published every week. Meme magic right from the very top fellas.
>>
So basically, we're headed toward a future where pic related needs to be shooped to replace Islam with Hillary
>>
>>76187487
>shill understanding english

Nice proxy.
>>
>>76187473
it's satire, you dense bong.
>>
>"Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd."
>"But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump".
>"So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president."
>Scot goes on about how Hillary is pairing Trump with racism, Hitler, nuclear war etc
It's a snarky article about people calling him an apologist and a "Goebbels" figure, the liberal left openly threatening to kill him, and the fact that despite great persuasion skills, fear is enough to deeply persuade enough of the population to start a race war, even if Trump wins in a landslide. [Though this also applies to attacks like San Jose]

And in that position, he has to seek protection from the Clinton supporters by the endorsing her.
>>
>>76187137
I read it.

If race war breaks out, as he think will likely happen since he predicts Trump is going to win, who will he fight for?
>>
>>76185381
Fucking obvious and still very clever. He has been building up a reputation and gaining weight as a political comentator, all the while claiming he didn't endorse any particular candidate (obvious MAGAman).
Now he is using his influence to help overcome the only threatening tactic of Hillary, which is appealing to the fear of Trump.
If that doesn't work for Hillary, she's done.
>>
>>76184326
What a fucking cuck.

If people are so fucking dumb that they actually believe him to be hitler based on nothing more than rhetoric to the extent that they'll break the law then they deserve the crackdown that they have coming. Why just give up in the face of lunacy?
>>
File: dilbert_trump.jpg (216 KB, 1912x1076) Image search: [Google]
dilbert_trump.jpg
216 KB, 1912x1076
>>76187518
Holy shit. Create a new position called....wait for it.....MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA!

hehehehe....ok I'll stop now.
>>
>>76187518
his price tag is way too high man
>>
File: are you treading me.jpg (174 KB, 1697x1085) Image search: [Google]
are you treading me.jpg
174 KB, 1697x1085
>>76187490
Ezra Klein is a jew, this is known.
>>
>>76185377
It's more like a Hillary dis-endorsement.

He's saying through subtext that Hillary is using SS style tactics to keep people from supporting Trump.
>>
>>76187694
>I read it
Ok, then you're just stupid, not gonna bother explaining it, someone else can if they want.
>>
>>76184326

This guy is way too full of himself.
>>
>>76187722
Why are all the Nordic countries failing to see incredibly blatant satire?

Do you have to be at least 1/3rd anglo to understand kindergarten sarcasm?
>>
>>76187555
What proxy?
>>
>>76187851
Kill yourself before you're made into an example.
>>
>>76187487

your so fucking stupid I don't even feel bad for your country anymore.
>>
The level of retardation going on in the thread, holy crap.
Sott loves multi-layered jokes, this is a very good one and people are smashing their heads against the most obvious outer layer.
>>
>>76184326
idk why he said this, no ones reading between the lines as evident of this thread

>he relates trump to hitler but also states supporting hillary is essentially supporting hitler
in case no one saw it
>>
>>76187092
>mfw Cincinnati

Our riot police are uncucked and raring to get another good year 2000 riot in. Go for it, fags.
>>
>>76184326
he keeps saying "clinton supporters"

i dont think clinton has any supporters, they are all just bernouts
>>
>>76187722
the joke----

your head----
>>
>>76187808
Have a continued wonderful life then.
>>
File: 1463634370539.jpg (681 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463634370539.jpg
681 KB, 960x1280
>>76187830
That's what happens when you are a famous rich autistic nerd who predicts Trump will win more than a year in advanced.

Imagine being in that scenario and trying to not be smug. It would be impossible.
>>
>>76184326
That's some next-level banter right there.
>>
That's a very creative way to shill for Clinton.

Impressive
>>
>>76184326
he's painting bernie/hillary supporters as brown-shirts and hillary herself as the lunatic authoritarian who is willing to undermine democracy to take power which puts a reverse spin on his assertion that he would join the resistance to kill a Hitler-like figure
>>
>>76186596
I got that, and you are assuming that his endorsement for Hillary is fake.

Scott Adams is a liar then, huh.
>>
>>76184326
Scott setting himself up for that win/win situation no matter who wins or loses. What a guy.
>>
>>76184326
>And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario

Nobody cares about you, Scott.
>>
>>76188254
it's satire. it's a joke
>>
Thanks for all your brilliant (You)s guys
>>
>>76188072
Scott is going to have a week long shit-eating grin this November.
>>
File: 1457793399548.png (648 KB, 539x562) Image search: [Google]
1457793399548.png
648 KB, 539x562
>Endorse Clinton

So instead of dying in a "race war" in America with Trump, you can die in a nuclear war with Russia with Clinton.

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>76188254
Is autism a dna thing that came from originally from Scandinavia?
>>
File: shillary.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>76188254
>>
>>76188431
well played mehmet
>>
File: BookerT_OnRaceHustlers.jpg (98 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
BookerT_OnRaceHustlers.jpg
98 KB, 1000x568
>>76184326
>patriotic Americans... such as myself
>I'm going to sell out whats best for America to save my own hide!

WHAT A FUCKING COWARD!!

Even IF (huge "if") this is some supposedly "clever" play on thought to show how "radical and dangerous" the left truly is... it's still shit, as most people are too dumb to even pick up on that, nor will the Media even present it as anything other than
>Scott Adams praises Hillary, condemns Trump!"
>>
>>76188254
>>76188429
it sure isn't sincere and I don't think the whole post is satire either
>>
>>76184326
imagine the leftists of the USA trying to wage a coup. We'd be able to execute all of the leftists and the USA would be left as a right leaning liberty loving patriotic nation which would abhor leftist marxist policies for 100 years. It's like Spain, but inverted and without the dictator.
>>
>>76187490

Ezra is the name of a book in the Old Testament

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Klein#Personal_life
"Klein was born and raised in Irvine, California.[21] Klein is a middle child,[21] raised in a Jewish family.[39] "
>>
Vox Day had a really good post about Adams years ago:

>I enjoy both Dilbert and Mr. Adams' blog, but this reader has all but vivisected his typical behavior on the blog. Adams is the quintessential Gamma Male, a supremely skilled sniper who is afraid to directly confront so much as a Girl Scout in open debate. Everything is always couched in a manner to allow him to attack others without being attacked himself.

https://voxday.blogspot.ro/2006/09/shredding-scott-adams.html
>>
File: beady_anglo_3.jpg (54 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
beady_anglo_3.jpg
54 KB, 501x504
>>76188491
Apparently you need to have some Anglo blood to understand sarcasm.

Scott Adams is literally using Jew tactics with this blog post.

>>76188431
Ha, perhaps there is still hope for Sweden :^)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>76188597
>>
>>76184926
. . . Anyone with a functional fucking brain knows this was passive-aggressive sarcasm.

>Is it just me, or does that sky look a little blue to you?
>>
File: 1463932734298.png (275 KB, 561x471) Image search: [Google]
1463932734298.png
275 KB, 561x471
>>76188442
I don't know where Scott lives, but he should consider joining the local militia.

I think he's right, if Trump wins then there will be people gunning for him. There are leftists who unironically believe him to be Goebbels.

But if he's innawoods with a few local boys and their rifles, he should be fine.

This "endorses hillary" gambit isn't going to fool them.
>>
>>76188597
If they send a link to the post which is clearly taking the piss then they are just being yet another pawn in Trumps 8th Dimensional Speed Chess against Soro's.
>>
>>76188469
Let me break it down
>Hillary is persuading people using fear tactics, saying that they will die or be killed in Holocaust if they vote for Trump Hitler
>Says that he would be a part of a resistance to defeat an actual Hitler and that all citizens should
>Goes on to talk about how Hillary supporters are going around beating up people who are against Hillary and attempt to ruin their lives by doing so

Who could he possibly be implying Hillary represents in this case?
>>
>>76188565
You're not too bad either, Baaz. Don't forget that ramadan starts today.

I wasn't joking. He could have written something smarter to suit his beliefs.
>>
>>76188770
Nobody bar /pol/, his Dilbert audience and other outsiders have been paying the Master Persuader series the attention it deserves, so hell be fine.

Besides, Scott isn't in anyway responsible for the rise of Trump, he is just one of the best at breaking down and analyzing why there is a rise at all and why it is unstumpable.
>>
>>76188707
Perhaps not. I'm not sure you would know, man.
>>
>>76185678
>San Jose never happened
>>
>>76189123
>Master Persuader series the attention it deserves,

He makes a good point every once in a while, but usually it's just sophistry.
>>
>>76189123
He's been on CNN and similar outlets a few times. He shouldn't have done that. There are radical leftists who are aware of him.

What Scott is or is not responsible for is irrelevant. It only matters if they believe his is culpable. I think there is legitimate cause for him to fear for his safety.
>>
File: 1464502385861.png (429 KB, 451x619) Image search: [Google]
1464502385861.png
429 KB, 451x619
is this whole thread, bait or its actually real posts?
>>
>>76184326
Thats the funniest endorsement of all time
>>
holy shit, /pol/ btfo
>>
>>76184326
The more the dems talk this shit, the more people are going to turn away from them.
There is a stink of desperation in the air around the dems.
>>
The IQ level of pol has plummeted this year.
>>
>>76184326
>But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

>Letting someone else think for you
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>76184326
>No one wants an actual President Hitler.
cuck
>>
>>76188770
He's in the Bay Area. Totally surrounded by cuckery.
>>
>>76189242
It's a stretch his conclusions at times, but we are talking about the guy who unleashes John Miller on the media site that has 20 reporters actively shilling and trying to comb his past on any dirt, all just to piss them off on a slow news day, it takes some creativity at times just to make sense of how a 70 year old billionaire marketing genius operates and outwits the establishment and media on their own playing field.

Also you can't argue with results, other than Iowa he has been right about every single thing in the election so far which is pretty impressive considering every other pundit have been rivaling Nate Silver for accuracy since the beginning.
>>
>>76189538
That ain't good. That's going to be ground zero for the communist rebellion, and it's a target poor environment. Not many high profile Trump supporters in the area for them to target, so he'll be high on their list..
>>
>>76187954
what's on the bottom layer?
>>
>>76184326
>no one wants an actual President Hitler
Well acktschually...
>>
>>76184326

Sounds like he's persuading people that Hillary is Hitler.
>>
>>76184536

This isn't Reddit, you can take the time to actually read the article before you comment and your post won't be buried.
>>
>>76188697
That post is ten years old. Has Adams changed in his ways? I've seen him and Vox Day argue on twitter recently iirc.
>>
>>76186217
Same here. Even worse is when I see American flags over the posts. How is it possible, barring mental retardation, that anyone could actually miss the glaringly obvious point of this article? The only way he could have made himself clearer would be by saying, "Clinton supporters are violent and wish to silence you. Vote for Trump." How could so many be so fucking unironically stupid?
>>
>>76188697
he's been on Fox News
he's been on Bill Maher's show.

What is this retard chimping on about?
>>
>>76189620
Anybody could have predicted the trump surge.

>>76189825
Not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1080x540
Can we get Alex Jones Brainforce ads on this website?

These fucking idiots can't even understand level 2 trolling memes

LOW PROTEIN BRAINS
ALL OF YOU MISSING THE JOKE
>>
>>76189896
>anybody could have
One person did.
>>
>>76189873
Do you not know who Vox Day is? He's one of the most consistant thinkers on the alt-right, which you would know if you weren't watching MSM garbage.
>>
>>76189620
He thought NH would be rife with voter fraud
>>
Reminder that Adams thinks that Muslim bans and "intolerance" are bad things.
>>
>>76186544

>implying we need any more guns

Send mecha though.
>>
File: 1463994073553.jpg (38 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1463994073553.jpg
38 KB, 493x402
>Her new scare tactics are solid-gold >persuasion. I wouldn’t be surprised if you see >Clinton’s numbers versus Trump improve in >June, at least temporarily, until Trump finds a >counter-move.

Oh you cheeky cunt, Scott, you.
>>
File: original(1).jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
original(1).jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>76184326
Brilliant satirical Hillary slam.
>>
>>76185678
There have already been riots in San Jose, Costa Mesa, and Albuquerque you retarded syrupnigger.

Jesus fuck how do you leafs even get out of bed if you're this stupid
>>
Incredibly cowardly move from this cuck. If you're not willing to die for your beliefs, you don't even deserve to have them.
>>
>>76189980
>the alt-right
dropped

there are no "great thinkers" on the alt-right.

It's a bunch of manbabies who couldn't argue their way out of a paper bag. Any "opinion" they have is completely useless
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 1353x1670
>>76185347
His Jedi mind tricks can't match our God Emperor
>>
I wonder if this will lose him any more interviews on MSM, because they don't want him to say he's endorsing Hillary out of fear for his own life at the hands of her violent supporters whipped up by Hillary's slanders against Trump
>>
File: 1461642217425.jpg (106 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
1461642217425.jpg
106 KB, 532x664
>>76187019

>mfw people as autistic as you exist
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 673x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 673x600
>>76190109
OUR MEME MAGIC IS SPREADING
>>
File: trumpropehat.jpg (95 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
trumpropehat.jpg
95 KB, 435x580
>>76184326

It's satire (Except the race war part)
>>
>>76189896
>anybody could have predicted the trump surge

Only Scott and Savage to my knowledge called it that early. Though our devotion is assured now and forever in the early days /pol/ just though he was a great showman but we doubted he could go all the way.

We had no idea what kind of chess-master we were looking at.
>>
File: 1465015729629.jpg (36 KB, 579x341) Image search: [Google]
1465015729629.jpg
36 KB, 579x341
>>76188072
I know I wouldn't be able to hold back my smug.
>>
File: long winded nigger.jpg (359 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
long winded nigger.jpg
359 KB, 900x643
>>76190192
calm down sargon
>>
>>76189896
Too bad. To be honest, I've never really read the reactions to his blogs as there were loads of angry libs in there spouting insane shit every time I did in the past. I'll try to read them in the future though.
>>
>>76184326
>>So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

I fucking hate old people

>wah I might not be safe

FUCK YOU. People are sick and tired of living in fear and if a civil war has to free them from scare campaigns then so be it. I'm sure more Trump supporters are vets and know how to aim firearms than the opposition anyway.
>>
File: 1464630457574.jpg (153 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1464630457574.jpg
153 KB, 651x641
>>76190327
Ann Coulter called it early too, but I think in her case it was less a prediction and more wishful thinking.
>>
>>76190109
explain I'm too stupid to dissect this syntax
>>
File: `14 obamas.jpg (156 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
`14 obamas.jpg
156 KB, 634x566
>>76190461
boomers are pretty selfish
>>
File: 1463539229846.jpg (26 KB, 545x540) Image search: [Google]
1463539229846.jpg
26 KB, 545x540
>>76190461
You are one dense motherfucker.
>>
>>76190461
Bruce, he's saying that Dems are violent, haven't you been paying attention to him? I thought you guys knew how to shitpost.
>>
>>76190520
>LE I AM VOTING FOR HILLARY BECAUSE I AM GETTING A LE INDIRECT DEATH THREAT AND THIS IS LE FASCISM
Is that dumbed down enough for you?
>>
>>76190192
The 'alt-right' is a massive fucking umbrella term for anyone sick of identity politics making whites a punching bag, free speech not hate speech, cultural marxism, mass migration and diversity over union and patriotism and """"free"""" trade agreements that are blatantly one-sided.

It fits everyone from Libertarians to Naziboos to anyone disenfranchised or disillusioned by the lies and manipulations of polite tyranny.
>>
>>76190715
that's not what the spaniard was quoting, though

you fucking retard.
>>
File: Trump vs Mecha Shillary.png (1 MB, 1500x710) Image search: [Google]
Trump vs Mecha Shillary.png
1 MB, 1500x710
>>76184326
>http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

>Cheeky Kunt -

>This is genius. Hitlery is literally coercing people into endorsing her for fear of their own safety. This is the violent nature of the democrats.
>>
Meanwhile, Ben Stein endorses Trump.

I'm going with the guy that a noted economist is endorsing.
>>
File: 1465104448743.jpg (645 KB, 2249x2945) Image search: [Google]
1465104448743.jpg
645 KB, 2249x2945
>>76187752
>>
>>76190325
Nah, that's tongue in cheek. It's all satire.
He knows MX'cun is a nationality not a race.
And that BLM terrorists, La Ratza terrorists and
nihilistic/socialistic white useful idiots are together in this Bernie/Hilldawg, SJW domestic terrorist movement.
>>
>>76187850

Scandinavians being humourless autists is a stereotype for a reason.

At least some of them get it judging by this thread.

And there are apparently plenty of autistic Americans out there as well.

Of course they could be transplanted Swedes in Minnesota for all I know.
>>
File: 4channer.jpg (112 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
4channer.jpg
112 KB, 1024x721
>>76185347
Persuasion
>>
>>76184326
Since everyone seems to now understand that this is a Hillary dis-endorsment, let's talk about something which Adams has been more serious about: do you guys Elsie that Hillary has stepped up her "persuasion game" ot is this a fluke?
>>
>>76190777
THE JOKE IS THAT ANYONE WITH A BRAIN READS THE AUTHOR'S REASONING AND SHOULD THINK "wow that's kind of not a good reason to oppose trump and that is fascism and that is the end of the USA"

If people don't get that, the jews have taken over education and we have a generation of retards
>>
>>76187954
Seriously.

I had no idea /pol/ could be this fucking stupid. This is the most autist-tastic thread I've ever witnessed. I'm only here now to see how many more of these idiots post.
>>
>>76190520
>Hillary is banking on scare tactics
>This will work, but only temporarily, because Trump will counter it
That's about it
>>
>>76185124
>I don't think it was even very clever, that's what it obviously was

Autistic children lack the ability to read social cues from other people. They do not understand how emotions work, thus jokes, sarcasm, and wit are completely lost on them as they interpret everything as 100% what is written.

Redditors are artists that are unable to distinguish even the most blatant sarcasm or black humor without explicitly demarking such comments with fake hypertext- commonly with a "/s" or "/jk"at the end to cleverly remind their fellow autists that they were making a joke.

Anyone who doesn't follow Adam's previous writings, or those suffering from autism, are incapable of recognizing political satire despite being an obvious attack against Hillary and her violent and threatening Jewish masters.
>>
>>76191081
oh well that's not cheeky at all.
That's just what he said at face value.
>>
>>76184326
Report him to FBI desu.

Scott Adams just made a veiled assassination threat against a candidate.
>>
>>76187419
i `shit talk trumps stupid statements all the time but that doesnt mean i don't realize trump is worlds better then hillary or sanders
>>
>>76184326
He's a deep cover Trump agent.
>>
File: Principal Skinhead.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Principal Skinhead.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>76187830
He predicted everything with specificity. He predicted the Megyn Kelly Trump interview ffs. Race war soon.
>>
>>76184536
Terribly meme'd, my friend
>>
>>76187019

HES NOT FUCKING REALLY GOING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY, ITS A J _ O _ K _ E
>>
>>76189332
Scott Adams made the bait. We made the thread.
>>
>>76184326
Worthless cuck of a coward!
>>
>>76191042
Those of us who understood the joke right away are the minority in most threads during the summer months.
>>
File: Retard Alert.gif (400 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
Retard Alert.gif
400 KB, 493x342
>>76191737
Read the blog post and the thread.
>>
>>76191023
Hillary's campaign has been crippled by retardation for literally 100% of the election cycle. I think that yes, she might start picking up a few good tactics here and there, but she needs a lot more than "a few". Her entire campaign and its message needs an overhaul from the ground up.

Hillary is also about to lose 20-35% of the voting support of her own party thanks to comrade Sanders. Bringing Bern on as VP, or incorporating some of his policies into her official platform will not change this.
>>
File: file.png (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86 KB, 400x400
>>76191737
>>
>>76184326
he went on bill maher and and basically the opposite of everything you just greentexted
>>
>>76191555
chekt, holy kek
>>
someone post this on r/hillaryclinton
>>
>>76184926
>a back-handed endorsement of Trump?

100%. We do shit like this in Europe all the time. Maybe it's less common in America.
>>
>>76185003

whats this from i dont recall it on his blog
>>
>>76184326
Coward.
>I'm scared so I'll let the bad guys have their way with me

This is the logic of a prison bitch.
>>
Trump will setup most of his campaign stops in the most leftist, and sanctuary cities, thus provoking the violent leftists.

Why not put on full display just what fucking scum the left is?
>>
File: a vital meal.jpg (107 KB, 634x743) Image search: [Google]
a vital meal.jpg
107 KB, 634x743
>>76184326
He's right though, get off the ship before it sinks.
>>
>>76184326
Sounds like he's butthurt about his candidate getting absolutely blown the fuck out in the polls so he wrote some shitty passive aggressive article about how Hillary is a big poopy head.

0/10
>>
>>76184326
Wow, what a pussy
>>
File: 1451163049807.png (45 KB, 695x594) Image search: [Google]
1451163049807.png
45 KB, 695x594
>>76192548
>>
>>76192436
OMFG, how are you people still posting this stupid shit?
>>
File: 1465125232129.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1465125232129.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
Read the actual article lads. I didn't.

He's being clever and funny and stuff and actually endorsing Trump.
>>
>>76192436

We all know Scott is really a Trump supporter but has been constantly advocating that he is neutral. We know that was never true. The best way to prove that he really doesn't support Trump is to support Hillary. This is great persuasion.

Now let's look at 4 scenarioes:

1) Trump wins and he is considered a Trump supporter: he is proven to be correct in all of his predictions and that will make his stock rise but his safety and public image may be gravely damaged.

2) Trump wins and he is considered a Hillary supporter: he is proven to be correct in all of his predictions and that will make his stock rise boosting his public image and not affecting his safety.

3) Hillary wins and he is considered a Trump supporter: he is proven to be incorrect in all of his predictions. His 15 mins of fame is done and his safety and public image will be gravely damaged.

4) Hillary wins and he is considered a Hillary supporter: he is proven to be incorrect in all of his predictions. His 15 mins of fame is done but he'll still have his safety.
>>
>>76190047
Implying he is talking about Guns
>>
File: 1463062278319.jpg (193 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463062278319.jpg
193 KB, 800x600
He's the kind of guy that would have emigrated out of Germany before world war 2. The smart kind of guy,
>>
File: 1465140614272.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465140614272.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
>>76186544
>implying that American's arent already armed to the teeth
>>
File: 1413488968679.gif (493 KB, 400x167) Image search: [Google]
1413488968679.gif
493 KB, 400x167
>And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario
>>
/pol/ Poll: Will the Race War result in martial law and a shutdown of the election process due to (((pure coincidence emergency crisis)))
>>
>>76187850
Scandinavians are just autistic in general
>>
>>76191419
pretty terrible cover desu
>>
I've gotta say I'm worried by the number of people on /pol/ and twitter who cannot see the sarcasm.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>76192815
>japan sending us RPG's, IED's and Light Armored Vehicles with AWOOOVEMENT stickers on them
>>
>>76185381
Yes, he's basically saying:

>I want to endorse Trump
>Hillary has irresponsibly compared Trump with Hitler
> The dumber Hillary supporters will feel its morally ok now to kill Trump (cos hes Hitler) and anyone prominent who endorses him if Trump becomes President
> This would be likely to start a race war
> Adams is patriotic so Trump supporters would leave him alone
>Therefore hear it loud and clear "I endorse Hillary"
>>
This thread is what happens when your board is 60% American
and probably underage too
>>
>>76193330
this is the saddest kind of post
>>
Lel, this guy doesn't support Trump, he just thinks his persuasion skills are excellent.
>>
>>76193247
not that surprising desu, average iq is 100 after all, and if anything the fact that it's fucking 4chan means the distribution is probably skewed negatively
>>
File: beforeyoudothiscanada.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
beforeyoudothiscanada.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1044
>>76193518
(See image)

>>76193345
And 100% autistic. Jesus christ...
>>
>>76193528
negative skewness means the distribution is shifted toward the right. learn your statistics ching chong
>>
>>76184326
Remember guys, this is just a defensive maneuver because he doesn't want to get offed by Killary supporters
>>
>>76193840
>There are people in this board who actually believe this
Just fucking end it
>>
>>76184326
lmao what a cheeky bastard

He's basically calling out Hillary for trying to associate Trump with Hitler in the hopes that someone kills him, and that once she starts doing that, nobody's safe.
>>
File: 12666267221.jpg (243 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
12666267221.jpg
243 KB, 800x600
>>76184326
I interpret it as a backhanded endorsement for Trump, as explained by other people in this thread. This comment disturbs me though:
>If Clinton successfully pairs Trump with Hitler in your mind – as she is doing – and loses anyway, about a quarter of the country will think it is morally justified to assassinate their own leader.
Scott is predicting Trump will win, and subsequently the nutty SJWs are going to attempt to kill Trump. That's a problem. That makes Trump's VP choice very important. I wonder how Americans will react if their elected leader is killed by traitors that hate America.
>>
File: Trump in Dayton.png (17 KB, 741x737) Image search: [Google]
Trump in Dayton.png
17 KB, 741x737
>>76194082
Most SJWs don't have guns for now.
>>
So unironic question here.

Are the autists or turbo-normalfaggots having difficulty grasping his words?
>>
>>76194144
that's why they contract it out to gang members
>>
>>76184326
Hahahaha what a fucking pussy
>>
RACE WAR
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.