[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Justice: Penultimate Frontier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 41
File: image.png (524 KB, 760x614) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 760x614
What is the next frontier of social justice?

Here's a recap of accomplished social justice movements:
>The blacks (COMPLETE)
>The gays (COMPLETE)
>The trannies (MOSTLY COMPLETE)

Something has to come next. Another thread suggested it'll either be:
>Pedophillia
>Polygamy

Both are completely ILLEGAL, unlike the movements above, which suggests that these might not change in the coming years. But what's left?

Additionally, polygamous relationships can be potentially bad for the populaton's growth rate and home ownership. And pedophilic relationships would require one to marry children rather than date them, for them to be finnancially lucrative for the country.

What do you think it'll be, /pol/? Are you looking forward to change for once, or swear by its degeneracy?
>>
Bestiality first. "Hey man, the dog was enjoying himself."
>>
>>76180259

stop it alex jones no one is going to sjw for pedophilia. Also I hope for a one world gov. we need to unify this planet eventually.
>>
File: 1327627125842.jpg (17 KB, 246x311) Image search: [Google]
1327627125842.jpg
17 KB, 246x311
Polygamy is already a thing among young people on the west, incest should be next, then zoophiles, necrophiles and THEN maybe pedos.
Muh childrens propaganda is way too strong
>>
It's also important to note how incredibly complicated our society functions with pedophilia. It's extreme taboo because so much of our society has been 'molested' and NO ONE EVER talks about it. That makes it very difficult for things to move in that direction. Additionally, a ton of SJWs are the way they are because they got 'molested' by someone. Those same SJWs might not be so likely to support legalizing intergenerational relationships unless the issue is spun really really well, with a lot of thought and effort put into it.

But who's gonna put thought and effort into it? You can't make money off of this, can you? George Soros can't make a dime from funding these kinds of movements, can he?
>>
>>76180496
Under the right government of course
>>
>>76180383
I've noticed a trend of this becoming less strange
But do you really think that'll be it? I don't think enough of the population is interested in bestiality
>>
>>76180512
I don't think necrophilia will ever become a thing
>>
>>76180496
I don't know either, but what's left really? I can't think of anything else that society doesn't feel white guilt for.

Also who is Alex Jones
>>
Everything at once via virtual reality.

The end goal is everyone living in a digital world instead of real life thus justifying any and everything previously forbidden since it's not ''real'' anymore.

4chan and Internet culture has been a major force in promoting this anti reality agenda. It's not just SJWs but also the anti SJWs and alternative media (looking at you gamer gate and sexbots) promoting the same agenda.
>>
>>76180259
Who is this crazed woman, what's the source?
>>
Polygamy will certainly come first. The UK Green party is already considering it. Greens are a meme but they're not exactly fringe either. Some of my (ex)friends would sometimes say shit like 'oh I'd love to try it out maybe'.

Then they will push how safe sex with siblings is alright. Healthy, even, to form trusting sibling bonds. This is false, it will only serve to break down the family unit even further.

Beastiality will likely start creeping up around this point. The only problem really is consent issues, but let's be honest, an animal will very clearly let you know if it's happy or not.

Now the big one. This will have taken time, and will likely have progressed slowly in the background. We're already seeing the beginnings of it (the Salon article). There will be a push to stop seeing pedos as evil, but rather as people who need our help/love. Then they will push for a little bit more: 'this is who I am!' sort of crap. By this point in time, homosexually is the least of our worries. Even transgender things are accepted as perfectly healthy. By this stage, children will be able to undergo whatever medical/legal practices they want. Change your gender? Sure go ahead Billy! The pedos will use the argument that if children (probably teens at first) can understand sexuality to such an extent that they can become gay, or change their gender, then they obviously know and understand sex. People will obviously push back against this, but eventually the age of consent will fall. 'oh I mean teens are pretty much always having sex now, what's the big deal?'. Then a little further, and further. Until by 2050, the age of consent is either something silly like 12 or nonexistent. This is the final stage; there is nothing that I can think of that is more taboo than pedophilia. Maybe by that time something else we can't even think of has presented itself?

Are you guys ready to watch the end of civilization?
>>
It'll probably be polygamous relationships before inter-generational relationships

But then again...
When you look at blacks, you think
>degenerate
When you look at a gay couple, you think
>degenerate
When you look at a tranny, you think
>degenerate
When you see a significant age difference, you think
>degenerate
When you see a guy with a bunch of girls you think
<chad ayyy oh shit waddup

I don't think polygamy is a viable movement. But they'd never go for pedophilia, right?

...right?
>>
They're probably going to do something with cripples. I already see propaganda about handicap people in my university but I don't know what they want.
>>
>>76180259
Possibly something with fat acceptance
>>
>>76181672
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck you might be right
>>
>>76181562
Cripples are used to promote Transhumanism and augmentation.

They want to convince the masses that if it can cure Cripples technology can make the goyim better. Reality is they're becoming golems for the kikes
>>
>>76181562
>>76181768
I don't think we discriminate against cripples.

We say:
>HEY LOOK AT THAT NIGGER
>HEY LOOK AT THAT FAGGOT
>HEY LOOK AT THAT TRANNY
>HEY LOOK AT THAT PEDO
but we don't say
>HEY LOOK AT THAT WOUNDED US VETERAN WHO GOT HIS ARM BLOWN OFF BY A GRENADE-
nonononononononononononononono. There's no need for a movement for that. We already agree. And there's nothing in a cripple's DNA that makes a cripple a cripple, so there isn't a steady flow of cripple population. It has to be something inherent to one's mind composition.
>>
File: bobby is kill.jpg (19 KB, 278x281) Image search: [Google]
bobby is kill.jpg
19 KB, 278x281
>>76180259
Peadophillia is possible I think. I know alot of people use the "muh children" argument but really all the SJWs need for this is a few well funded media campaigns, some buzzwords, some stuff to humanise peadophiles while dehumanising people who want to protect children, also some celeberities to endorse it maybe make a sob song about it about how being allowed to fuck children is a human right and "we don't choose who we love". This isn't a stawman as people have told me before, think of the gay and trannny movement even 10 years ago it has skyrocketed into the social mainstream since then. In fact there is alot of incentive for the SJWs to go down this route as they grow more powerful the more sexualised society becomes, also can't forget that rapes are actually declining, normalising peadophilia would be a logical step for them to increase rape giving their movement more propoganda.

Polgamy will be a much easier won fight for them. The whole morality of society now is based on the harm principle, if it doesn't harm me then it is fine. Also not that I have actually heard anything (this is just my own thoughts) it would make alot of sense for feminists to support pologamy, even with you ignore the fact it would destory any logical understanding of the family. With just one guy and multiple women, bear in mind the 20/80 rule women care alot less about sharing a sexual partner, in fact many feminist movements have made it clear only a small percentage of men have any real worth because of their sexual market value. On the other hand a girl being shared by multiple guys, the power in the relationship is very much lopsided, the guys will all have to compete and please her, feminist dream.

Bear in mind green parties support both of these. I feel it will only be a matter of time before movements emerge on college campuses
>>
>>76180259

They'll consolidate their gains before they take another big step.

They can pretty easily ruin careers in academia and in publicly-held company C Suites already.

What they'll want is the ability to get *anyone* fired for not properly bending the knee to their ideology.

They want, in short, the ability to inflict a death sentence for not properly sucking their asses.
>>
>>76181768
Transhumanism is good as long as it stays away from my nervous system. I'm all for replacing my leg, but an idea of a new brain/brain """augmentations""" isn't that great
>>
I know that transhumanism is the ultimate agenda because even most of the right wing supports it. You have nazi types wanting it for muh Ubermensch eugenics. You have technocrats who want a futuristic space empire. You even have the Mormons who have their own Mormon transhuman foundation since they believe that they will inherit their own planet after the Mormon apocalypse. Liberals support transhuman agenda because of the SJW tranny equality shit. Either way you have everyone falling for it. Say you oppose technology in any way and both the right and the left will call you a crazy backwards luddite.

>tfw the unabomber was right
>>
>>76180259
God, I hate feminists. Hearing them complain about sausages being tools of the patriarchy and then organizing radical verbal swearing events to shut down protest.
>>
>>76180647
Yes, I really do think this'll be the next thing. The way animals are venerated, treated as children, "We're proud parents of a beautiful [dog]," and they're kept in close proximity. That will fuel this.

While I always had dogs, my whole life, I never thought to fuck one. It literally never entered my mind. I know two 30 year old women, for whom it was a naughty secret that they'd done it and didn't want to tell me. It completely imploded my relationships with them. They are both wildly different, live in different parts of the country, one in a city and one in the country, and they are of different races. Yet, submission to a "violent force of pure sexuality" is a thing for women of this age.

Nearly every last one lacked a father, or even a father figure, and in most of the rest of American history, that means "I want to fuck a black guy," with that becoming more and more normalized, the desire for kink grows stronger and stronger.

It isn't going to be some movement. Not for a while. This one is simmering under the surface. Eventually, we will live in a world where, between women, it is just something they've done, or do, and hey hey, let's not tell [human male].

It won't need to be normalized. It'll just be the way it is.
>>
The next step will probably be psychos. They just percept the world in a different way etc. Give them full rights and don't keep them in asylums even if they are a threat to other people, this is so unprogressive
>>
>>76182566
Although what you've thought is well thought-out, I think it's too much of a stretch, and involves too many moving pieces

>People into bestiality
>Pet owners
>Lots of pet owners

I don't know meng.
>>
>>76182926
That already happened decades ago with Reagan.
>>
>>76180259

Honestly, I think pedophilia will start coming sooner than polygamy. You can already see trickles of it in the mainstream. It always starts out with a trickle before the floodgates open. Almost like they are testing the waters.

It seems strange the next step isn't polygamy really; it'd probably be a lot easier to meme society into accepting as opposed to pedophilia. But I haven't seen anything from any SJW ever about polygamy. Maybe it's because they hate marriage already?

Who knows. I'm just glad society is starting to become a little more right winged.
>>
File: Globe.jpg (113 KB, 1910x1068) Image search: [Google]
Globe.jpg
113 KB, 1910x1068
>>76182566
>The way animals are venerated, treated as children, "We're proud parents of a beautiful [dog]," and they're kept in close proximity. That will fuel this

Yes, somebody else has seen it. I love animals, I always have and always will, in fact even more so than most people. However I notice this trend especially with cats. I joined one of these groups on facebook for like cute cats
>in b4 muh faggot jokes
Anyways it was 90% female dominated, some of the girls were quite pretty so I use to look at their profiles. I would safely say at least three quarters of the girs in those groups are sjw/feminist types. They always shared stuff from feminist pages, or about how evil white people were (despite being white themselves). They would also have an inhuman obsession with cats, it seemed to them a duality, social justice and cats, almost a religious obsession. A friend of mine explained it to me
>white women are the main group encouraged by SJWs to not have children
>Women naturally have mothering instincts and sometimes if they do not act on them they will get depressed
>Cats are a safe politically correct coping mechanism of girls having a mothering instinct while also being "strong empowered women"
>>
>>76183130
Too lazy to google USA laws, but I was pretty sure that some psycho's rights (electoral, hereditary and some others) are limited. Or this isn't the case?
>>
>>76180587

Those SJWs that support current progressive movements shall become the future conservatives decrying the degeneracy of pedophilia.
>>
>>76183192
That's what I want to think, because it seems like it would make sense, but that has the biggest barrier of taboo in our whole society. Like the gays, the taboo is rooted in long-forgotten Christian ideology, but because it is so pervasive and involves so many people in society, it's hard to imagine where support for this would come from. I feel many SJWs will oppose it.

Additionally we still have fallen for the meme that people can't think for themselves until they're 18. Without that argument gone, I don't think it would be good for one to invest money into a movement like that
>>
File: the juice.jpg (17 KB, 276x345) Image search: [Google]
the juice.jpg
17 KB, 276x345
>>76180259
pedo rights. They're going to be trying to legalize pedophilia.
>>
>>76183414
It depends. If you're viewed as a potential danger to society, certain rights are stripped.
>>
>>76183475
SJWs oppose it which is why they're using anti SJWs and 4chan to lead the movement instead. Sorry but 4chan is guilty and complicit in it more so than SJWs
>>
>>76180723

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
>>
>>76183596
I don't think basement-dwelling neckbeards will ever take money from George Soros and march on the streets of Washington.

Change can only happen with SJWs. If the SJWs don't support it and Soros et al. doesn't find it, it will not change.
>>
>>76183652
Yeah but that's such an isolated case
>>
>>76180259
>>The blacks (COMPLETE)
>>The gays (COMPLETE)
Those weren't accomplished by what you currently call "SJW" though.
>>
>>76183733
*fund it
>>
I don't even like age of consent laws and think people should be able to MARRY younger (but still post puberty) But this is much different than the push for actual pedophilia with children, which you see salon and the loli fans on here pushing.

In fact the whole feminist equating anyone under 18 with being a child is their perfect weapon to end up promoting real pedos. Now if you think there's nothing wrong with marrying at 17 you end up also siding with molesters
>>
>>76183801
You're right. The Civil Rights movement was accomplished by the blacks themselves. The gay thing was accomplished by the gays (a little) and a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY from people like George Soros. Trannies were SJWs and Soros money.

But change is happening faster and faster. In 30 years we won't have SJWs causing the change, but we're talking about now. At the moment it's only the SJWs who are the soldiers of change
>>
>>76180259
>next frontiers
Pedophilia
Incest
Beastiality
Polygamy
Polyandry
Misandry
Euthanasia
Post Birth Abortions
Inter-couple conception
>>
>>76183733
You'd think but that's where Milo comes in. You notice the kikes are coopting the right wing with their ''alt right'' memes
>>
>>76183386

Or these women just have toxoplasmosis and a parasite forces them to love cats.
>>
>>76180587
>It's extreme taboo because so much of our society has been 'molested' and NO ONE EVER talks about it.
That's nonsense, but you want to believe in it. This obsession to downright mental illness with molestation and the belief that it always causes incredible amount of harm is like an intellectual virus that spreads. Its like SJWism, people subconsciously want to be victims, it would forgive them for many of their problems and explain all their shortcomings.
>>
>>76183774

It's how it starts.

The members of this Youth Party will be Sweden's future politicians, so in 20 years time it's not farfetched to theorise that they will push this stuff on Swedish society.
>>
>>76184000
A lot of /pol/ see Milo they same way they see that jew Ben Shapiro-outsiders who saw an opportunity to further their careers using things like gamergate or debating on the riots in st louis a few years ago.
>>
>>76184000
Nnnnnnnnnnnno, sorry to say but Milo is a buffoon who just spouts stuff to make your alt-right dick hard, and can do so because he's rich.

And Milo would be against this anyway, but even if he weren't, no one would band behind him. They'd just fire up their desktop computer and complain about it on 4chan. Not to mention, mainstream society does not take a clown like him seriously.
>>
File: thats where you're wrong kiddo.jpg (6 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
thats where you're wrong kiddo.jpg
6 KB, 228x221
>>76184052
The media supports this lifestyle. It is done on purpose not nature
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/baby_vs_cat
>>
>>76183989

> implying post-birth abortions aren't morally acceptable

Why let yourself get cucked by an unwanted infant?
>>
File: OC.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
OC.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
>>
>>76180259
Polygamy ----> Zoophilia -----> Pedophilia
>>
>>76180259
Remember goyim SJWs are hypocrites. The skeletons will come out eventually and a new generation of "victims" will tear them apart.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/nov/05/lena-dunham-statement-abuse-claims
>>
>>76184166
Yeah but no one cares about Sweden over here. It has to start HERE in America to spread to the world, not the other way around. It's just how power has been distributed since world war 2. Maybe it'll cause change in Sweden though?
>>
>>76181391

I don't know, anon. The parental instinct to bash the skull in of anyone who even looks at your kids creepily is pretty strong.
>>
>>76183861
>In fact the whole feminist equating anyone under 18 with being a child is their perfect weapon to end up promoting real pedos.
What? That's some serious mental gymnastics.
>>
It won't be pedophilia. The pendulum will swing conservative long, long before that happens.

The next frontier is probably disability based. This will include physical and mental disorders either real or imagined by the delusional left. Screen cap this post.
>>
>>76183861
Mental gymnast Olympic athlete holy shit
>>
>>76184335
>morally acceptable
Because the line can be drawn anywhere by anyone at any point in time arbitrarily and God save us all if the State decides based on what the Left Wing radicals deem "acceptable"
>>
>>76180259

Polygamy will be next, but I don't see the problem with it. How is it my business if someone wants to have ten wives and they're all consenting adults?

As long as the tax system is construed not to give them OVERWHELMING benefits I'm fine with it.

Like, you can only get the tax benefits of one marriage and the rest just vest the line of intestate secession/property rights/inheritance etc.

If the Mormans wanna be all culty in Utah, let em. That's what freedom is.
>>
>>76184532
This instinct is bring corroded since so few people are having kids anymore. Including most 4chan posters and all those hipsters living the ''child free life,''

Parental instincts are being killed or replaced with surrogates such as computers or pets. These days there are more and more people who would rather bash the head of anyone who takes away their phone than their non existent child.
>>
>>76180259

I don't see the normalization of pedophilia really ever happening. Or bestiality, for that matter. So far, all of these legitimized groups are harmless. That isn't to say all gays or transgender people are harmless, but the act in itself is. LGBTQ rights stem from changing ideas of societal norms, based on nothing but arbitrary cultural traditions. Ultimately, acting on those tendencies and being a part of those groups is a personal decision. Pedophilia would involve taking consent from children (who have none in the first place) out of the equation. It would be open season for all kinds of scary people. Gay rights means homosexuals can now choose to have relationships with other consenting, adult gay people. Pedophile rights would mean taking the protection away from children. If that happens, rape can't be far behind.
>>
>>76180259
Guys its Incest marriage with child-making and perhaps genetic modification with it for the inbreed don't become some ill something ...
>>
>>76184682
That already happened. You can't say "retard" anymore, and no one says "HEY LOOK AT THAT GUY HE HAS ONE LEG HOLY SHIT"

I'll screencap your post, but only to go back in time and show it to 4chan in 2005
>>
>>76184436

You're not wrong about these political ideas in America spreading to other world countries, but you are wrong in assuming this disease can only ever be transmitted from America.

Each of the countries of the world infected by this disease, can in turn, spread it to other neighboring countries.

What is happening in Sweden will spread to other European countries before it becomes a major thing in the US, and this is likely because of the strong Conservative support in your country as compared to 'Conservative' support in European nations.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way for any country to adequately un-JUST their own shit is by dictatorship. Those who seek to push this crap on Western society are so firmly enrooted in the political institutions of their respective countries that nothing short of completely take over of these institutions would ever be adequate enough to get rid of them all.

Those thinking that 8 years of a 'far-right' party will change all of the problems of their country (problems I might add that have been building for at least half a century) are dead wrong. As soon as those 8 years are up it's back on the progressive train to hell.
>>
>>76184532
That's actually socially programmed. Before the modern pedo scare kids were raised by the neighborhood, no one thought anything of kids just wandering into other kids houses and playing outside alone all day, and they were expected to interact respectfully with adults. People didn't mind too much if other role models took an interest in their children. Pedo hysteria has ruined society.
>>
>>76182254
Polygamy has no chance in the United States. Not with the Warren Jeffs guy sitting in federal prison for marrying and banging fourteen year old girls.
>>
>>76184834
It hurts the economy though. You'll have homes with 10 people in them and NO CHILDREN YET

Then they have kids. Soon it's a family of 70.

No no no no no. That's going to stay illegal for economic reasons, rather than moral ones. Which is what makes me think Pedophillia will come first
>>
>>76184898
>taking away rights from children
Your assumption is that Children can't consent like an adult.

Unfortunately for you that assumption is also being tested considering Belgium has already legislated for children to have the right to voluntarily euthanise themselves.

If children can kill themselves why can't they have sex then? Are you denying children the right freely express themselves? What are you some medieval bigot? It's 2016!
>>
I sure hope it's prostitution

That would require them to be logically consistent with their "my body, my choice" bullshit they use to murder unborn children, so it probably won't happen
>>
Polygamy will come before pedophilia
>>
>>76180259
I hope that it is social anxiety and introverts..
>>
>>76184898
This post perfectly summarizes the arguments that will come if pedophile rights are called into question.
This is what makes me think that it won't be next, just because much of the population thinks in this manner.

But if not polygamy...
And not pedophilia...

Then what's left? Is it over? Are we done with SJWs?
>>
>>76181391

I found the Salon article to be rather disturbing. But I do, however, think if there are people who have those tendencies who are ashamed and wish to seek therapy for it, don't act on it, etc., then maybe we shouldn't quite look at them as harshly as people who are predatory and act on it? I think we need to be careful, and make sure no lines are blurred, but somehow if someone knows it's disgusting, yet has the urges despite themselves, it's kind of shame, don't you think?
>>
>>76184951
Maybe incestuous sibling relationships.
Maybe... It'll open up a lot of discussion, which could make it the precursor to normalizing pedophilic tendencies
>>
>>76184960
No one in 2015 said "holy shit look at that black/home/cross dresser". The point of SJWism is to create problems where there are none.
>>
>>76185285
That's it. It already happened. 4chan is an introvert safe space and gets triggered by people with social skills making fun of them. The Internet itself as a whole promotes social isolation.

And once VR takes off all taboos can be allowed because people aren't even leaving the house so they can just say why bother since it's not real and harming people
>>
>>76185020
Your post was highly intelligent and you've convinced me. Thanks.
>>
File: 05062016.jpg (68 KB, 891x562) Image search: [Google]
05062016.jpg
68 KB, 891x562
>>76184898
No? In germany the age of consent was lowed down see pic what is possible in german now ...
>>
>>76185430
Boy.

The civil rights movement did not happen in 2015. It happened in the 60s, and before as well as during that time, people said
>Look at that nigger!

The transformation of gay rights did not happen in 2015. It happened in 2010, and before that people said
>Look at that faggot!

The transformation of transgenderism did not happen in 2015. It happened in 2013, and before that, people said
>Look at that tranny!

Your memes are too powerful for me. I cannot withstand any further memes.
>>
File: Adorno.jpg (22 KB, 483x695) Image search: [Google]
Adorno.jpg
22 KB, 483x695
>>76185020
Its capitalism that produces this stuff, consumerism creates decadence, but I'm no commie. No theorists or professors latch onto things that aren't already there and percolating inside of culture.

Its the desire for corporations to create new avenues and new groups to buy their shit through advertisements that creates it originally. Anyway, if you want to stop it you have to create a viable-third way somehow, dictators and crony-capitalists won't be able to stop it forever either, they're always overthrown.

Pic related, Adorno is blamed for everything he was one of the first to see through.
>>
>>76185849
You know what it's probably starting with sibling and cousin incest
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
Polygamy is next.

The rise of he numale has lead to such a cuckening that it will be pushed by the same people that push open relationships. They already use the word polyamory to describe what they do.

The end goal will be for women to lock down multiple partners while they still have their looks instead of classic polygamy where powerful men took all te women.
>>
>>76184158
>That's nonsense, but you want to believe in it

Roughly 8% of the US population reports being sexually molested as a child. Being that it is a self reported number, the actual percentage is in all likelihood much higher.
>>
>>76185946
You're probably right. I've been blind this whole thread. There are interests involved in making gay rights and tranny rights a thing. They want to instill "white guilt" in all races and genders, for control.

This is the last frontier. There's nothing after this. And after the next world war, SJWs will be a tool of the past.
>>
>>76185315

Seems to good to be true, anon, but I gotta say--if anything would make me politically active, it would be that issue. I'm as liberal as they come--if five people wanna get married together, and three of them are siblings, who cares? None of my business. I'm pretty much "anything goes" as long as everybody is an adult. But kids? *Gulp* Jesus Christ, that legitimately scares me... and part of me feelings like it's coming. As illogical and dumb and brainwashed SJW's are, who knows what the fuck kind of backwards logic they can come up with.
>>
>>76185946
I see a neo luddite anti tech movement as the only viable third way.

The degeneracy is inherent in modern technology and only eliminating things like the Internet entirely can prevent it.

It's technology that really makes the societal changes not ideology.

The Amish ate the only ones doing it right. You simply can't have the Internet and global communications and mass production and also have traditional values. Fundamentally impossible.
>>
>>76185623
wait. It's illegal for 12yr old kids to have sex?
>>
File: 1434264412665.jpg (265 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1434264412665.jpg
265 KB, 800x800
>>76186103
What? Polygamy has always been present in the historical record, it's one of the most patriarchal things imaginable. Think of King Solomon and his 1000 wives, or pretty much any major political figure in the pre-industrial era with mistresses/concubines.

To a female SJW that would be a massive regression into their version of degeneracy - "reaction".
>>
>>76180496
>I hope for a one world gov. we need to unify this planet eventually.
Agreed. Seems inevitable and a natural progression of history. Still unclear why "NWO" stuff is supposed to be so scary and sinister. Shit is happening and will happen eventually, even if all the current players are dead long before it actually manifests.
>>
>>76186116
The actual percentage is closer to 35%. It's extremely common. Extremelyyyyy common. I so common that I guarantee either you or the poster you're responding to has had sexual contact as a child.

Which is why pedophilia may not be the next frontier
>>
>>76180259
Can someone tell me what this video's called?
>>
>>76186533
>35%
Only when its properly recognised and regulated can children and adults safely interact with each other.

Otherwise we'll see more abuse and more underreporting of that abuse.
>>
File: im_a_horse.jpg (35 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
im_a_horse.jpg
35 KB, 402x604
This thread is retarded.

Pedophilia will always be illegal because children are unable to consent to sex. Why aren't you people able to differentiate between children and adults?
>>
>>76186649
Search "Daru desand storm" on YouTube and click the first video
>>
>>76186730
I don't think you read the context of my post. I was saying the percentage of molestations, typically meaning unwanted sexual contact. Not 'desired sexual contact'. That number is probably much lower, considering how we perceive inter-age relationships
>>
>>76186338
That's probably a good possibility of successfully eliminating progressiveness in a society, but wouldn't it make that society extremely vulnerable to conquest?
>>
>>76186733
>Children cannot consent
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26181615

Who says they can't make informed decisions about what they want? I suppose you're going to say basement dwelling 20+ year olds posting on a chinese cartoon board can?
>>
>>76186785
Instructions unclear- got my dick stuck in a pencil sharpener
>>
>>76186733
Consent is a philosophical construct, so the AoC is always changing, Denmark legalized CP in the 70s, and there were times when AoC didn't even exist as a social idea.
>>
>>76187034
damn that sucks dude
>>
>>76186879
You've provided nothing but wide sweeping generalisations and baseless claims. Only when we legalise pedophilia and properly regulate the behaviour can we see true progress on the behaviour and foster a safe accepting environment for young love to be practiced,
>>
>>76187196
I'm not sure if this is the Australian shitposting my parents warned me of but don't talk to me or my mom's husband ever again.
>>
>>76180259
bitch looks like a bulldog cross with those beady little eyes. the liberal stare has completely taken hold, her brain is compromised and she remains in perpetual disbelief, her one thought and response: R U KIDDIN ME? too bad, she might have been cute once.
>>
>>76180496
Salon literally already are
>>
Not convinced by any of these scenarios. Primarily, because SJWs' time is up. Certainly, within the next 5 years we'll be looking at a significantly different cultural marketplace as the stigma of alt-right views drops away.

I imagine they've pushed the boat out on as many of these initiatives as they can. The last gasps will continue to be focused on Visibility and Representation, politically and culturally with an extension of the definition of rape to start including commitment / financial support expectations as male avoidance of relationships increasingly becomes the norm. State-promulgated shotgun weddings being the logical endpoint. Throw in the idea of a Privilege Tax as a way to counteract stubbornly persistent differences in outcomes which will be attributed to deep-rooted institutional structures that cannot be changed as fast as tax laws can. It wouldn't be called a tax, of course, but something like an Equality and Fairness payment. Reparations on a small scale.
>>
The right is losing because they don't accept that philosophy creates society, so they never accept that marriage or consent are philosophical ideas, they think they're just pure truths. That's why the left is so successful at winning because the right doesn't accept the genesis of civilization, they think its god-given rather than man-made.

I'm libertarian myself with an interest in critical theory so I believe a devotion to reason will create the best laws and society rather than the left-right thing.
>>
>>76185946

I think it's important to make the distinction between capitalism and materialism.

Capitalism isn't necessarily evil, it only is in its current state. Materialism however, is bad in all forms.

Materialism is the problem here. Generations of individuals have been brought up believing that the only thing that matters is material wealth, and that notions such as loyalty to your people are outdated and old-fashioned.

Capitalism can be good in small doses, but it requires a strong state machinery to regulate it.

Unfortunately the problem that plagues us (as you alluded to) is the same problem we have faced for centuries. How to create an efficient form of government that does not succumb to corruption within 100 or so years.

Right now I believe that this is perhaps attempting to run before we can walk, as we know a loyal dictatorship will, at the very least, temporarily fix the problems infesting Western Society. After that, we would need to devise a new method of ensuring we don't gradually slip back into this god-awful mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 977x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 977x1280
>>76186381
I'm not saying the end result will be different but the people pushing it forward will have different goals in mind.

The current cucks and their wives will want it to legitimize their relationships. The end result will not be much different than the past though as the rich and powerful get the extra wives.
>>
>>76180496
>>76186406

Globalist, pedo trash. You're going to be skinned.
>>
>>76187344
Just pulling ya leg ya shit cunt now take the stick out of ya arse and throw another one on the barbie.
>>
Transhumanism aka otherkin and furry. Basically tumblr 5 years ago
>>
File: incredulous.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>76180259
>mfw she said 1 in 3 women will be raped
>>
>>76187551
SHIT YOUR SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE DIALECT IS TRIGGERING ME

I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STOP
>>
Pedophilia
The arguments for it (my mind makes it legitimate) are identical to those for tranny shit. The groundwork is already in place.
>>
File: fick_annatyler_1.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_annatyler_1.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>76180259
This lovely bunch of non-conformists sure looks similar
There is a tattooed, short haired elephant in the room that needs to be addressed
Why do libcunts do this?
>>
>>76181264
https://youtu.be/-eABgWX_TJA?t=194

if it doesn't already, skip to 3:15
>>
>>76181264
Ficki Fiona
>>
>>76187427

SJWs will continue to exist until we actually take complete control over our countries again, and this will not be achieved by the 'alt-right' which, even as we speak, is slowly being infiltrated and pushed in an entirely separate direction than was originally intended.

As I pointed out previously, 8 years of a 'far-right' party will at best halt the degeneration of our society. They will ultimately falter on rolling back the cause of these problems entirely.

Once these 8 years are up, we're back to progressivism all over again.
>>
File: arab.jpg (97 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
arab.jpg
97 KB, 501x585
>>76186994
>>76187111
>>
File: 1458223492458.png (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1458223492458.png
144 KB, 800x533
They are not "complete" with blacks, gays, and trannies. Far from it. You have to understand: the first rule of SJWs is that they are never pleased. You physically cannot make them happy. Things are never good enough.

I'll give you a list of their demands that you can expect within the coming three years.

Blacks:
- They will demand reparations, and probably get them.
- Harriet Tubman on the 20 was just the start. Expect more and more famous black people on currency
- Likewise, there will be animosity towards white founding fathers who were slave owners. Washington, Jefferson, etc. They will also turn on Lincoln.
- Demands for mandatory African American Studies courses in all public universities. Will also get these.

Gays:
- A huge, huge push for gay culture in K-12 education. Mandatory gay sex education in middle school health class.
- Will use the AIDS epidemic as a talking point for why we need universal healthcare.
- Gay pride month; athletes wearing gay-flag headbands, socks, gloves, etc.

Trans (this is the biggest):
- They will demand that the federal government acknowledge that all 27+ genders be officially recognized.
- Again, a huge push in K-12. Schools will start removing Prom King + Queen because it's offensive (already happened at my old high school).
- Ultimately, the elimination of male and female bathrooms. We will all share the same bathrooms because it's 2016.
- Demands that hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgeries be payed for by the government.
- It will become normal to see pre-puberty children on hormones.

Miscellaneous:
- Breastfeeding everywhere. The female nipple will be free, but only fat chicks will be topless
- Fat rights will be HUGE (no pun intended). Health shaming is already the norm, but it will only get worse.
- More religious shaming, with the exception of Muslims (they're peaceful).
- Demands that at least half of congress be female identifying.

And this is all within the next three years.
>>
>>76187495
I think you could take it the other way too and say that government regulation which allows monopolies to form is the leading cause of materialism and consumerism rather than the free market. The collusion between government and corporations is the leading cause of degradation of culture and strong traditions.

I think a real free-market society could be self-regulated and avoid corruption, but it would have to be coupled with severe restrictions on the state including armed and dangerous citizenry. Basically, the English Enlightenment with its ultimate champion in Jefferson created the best system to guide humanity to reason, but it was fucked over in the beginning by the Federalists.

Strange, understanding Cultural Marxist philosophy has led me to free-market libertarianism.
>>
>>76188267
Oy Vey!
>>
>>76181391

>This is the final stage; there is nothing that I can think of that is more taboo than pedophilia. Maybe by that time something else we can't even think of has presented itself?

Cannibalism or wearing people's skin or some other thing that used to be shit only serial killers did.
>>
>>76188267
See >>76187456
>>
>>76182146
>HEY LOOK AT THAT WOUNDED US VETERAN WHO GOT HIS ARM BLOWN OFF BY A GRENADE-

Liberals do though because something something war for oil rhetoric.
>>
>>76188581
Blacks did not demand Harriet Tumbman on the $20 bill. This was done by the state, and the federal reserve. It was a woman that SJWs requested, and they gave the federal reserve seven options. The federal reserve picked Harriet Tubman.
>Demands mandatory African American studies courses
Are you autistic? This isn't an insult, I'm seriously asking.

>Gays have pushed gay culture for K-12
Gay culture? What are you talking about? Is there anything in American public education you can point to to support this? I can understand promoting gay acceptance/tolerance maybe, but forcing gay culture?

>Trannies will demand that 27+ genders be officially recognized
No. The census may ask if your trans male or trans female at most, but there are not enough people in the population who identify as other genders.

Some of your points are great. They make lots of sense and we'll probably see them happening. Take your free the nipple point for example.

But other points have shown you've been on /pol/ a little too long. Maybe try to take a break for a month or so. Go outside a little more often. Socialize with normies more. I think it'll be good for you.
>>
>>76180383
>>76180647
I've noticed this too, but I think it's going to become like BDSM in that it's a mainstream kink, but not like trannyism or whatever in that it's something you HAVE TO AXCEPT OR U ARE A WRONGTHINKING DOUBLENAZI.

Like, it'll start appearing in trashy romance novels, but that's about it.
>>
>>76189462
Our wars are for oil though. Oil sustains our dollar as the world currency.
>>
>>76189748
Do you expect most liberals to understand that? Besides that it was muslims, not like we were fighting real people for it.
>>
>>76189662
You're probably right about that
>>
>>76190044
Eh, there's plenty of intelligent liberals but obviously not the street soldier "protestors". I don't really think there's that big of a gap of intelligence between left-right. Just different motivations. Both excuse certain irrational things.
>>
>>76182254
>movements emerge on college campuses
universities were a mistake
>>
>>76190071
Yeah.

I'm into animals and I just know that zoophiles everywhere are going to be a bit miffed when it becomes mainstream not because of their campaigning and insistence on not being abusive, but because of some 50 Shades knockoff where someone outright uses a dog like a sex toy like in those bad brazillian pornos.
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1044
>>76190482
>I'm into animals,
I knew I should have followed the instructions
>>
>>76190339
I've known my fair share of arm flailing retarded right wingers so you're not wrong at all.

Both groups want to silence each other but one group is more active in silencing more than the other lately. Balance is being thrown off and it needs to tilt back more before we fall over.
>>
>>76182254
I give it thirty or so years until polygamy has wormed its way deep enough into the fabric of society for the masses to begin finding it acceptable and openly endorsing it on t shirts and bumper stickers
>>
>>76180259
Is that the new mongler?
>>
>>76189091

>The collusion between government and corporations is the leading cause of degradation of culture and strong traditions.

I have to disagree with this. If we use National Socialist Germany as an example, the Government and the Corporations of the country actively collaborated with each other, however, the Government was always the one who came out on top, and did not promote degeneracy or degradation through materialism.

The problem, therefore, is not Government and Corporations working together, but Government becoming corrupted over time by money and material wealth likely 'offered' (Read: bribery) by large corporations. This, again, is a universal government problem and unfortunately one that cannot be solved overnight.

In regards to your views on free-market countries becoming self-regulated, I would have to say I believe this comes down to a person's view on humanity as a whole.

I get the distinct feeling that you would take the opposite view to myself, where I believe that Humanity is inherently bad, and it requires a strong guiding arm to ensure that it does not succumb to the elements that would destroy civilisation. I just don't believe that can achieved through a truly free market.

Arming the civilians of a country is a good way to prevent radical changes in a country's government, but, if the people of a nation are slowly subverted, as indeed we have, over the course of several generations in the end it won't mean much.

This is where a strong Government led by patriotic citizens would be far more effective at preventing this degeneracy from taking hold, as it would ensure that subversion through educational and media institutions was never possible.

As a closing comment, I'd like to add that understanding Cultural Marxism for me has led to Fascism as the answer, as from a cursory glance at history, it was the only political ideology to truly stop the cancer infecting its respective country.
>>
>>76188129
I don't disagree with your premise, under the current conditions. But I think you're underestimating the potential ramifications of the disappearance of one of the central foundation stones of SJW thinking: equality. Look at the chaos that one idea has wrought in the last 50 years alone and how it disarms any rational, humane attempt to counteract it. We, more than most, know just how effective labeling something a Marriage Equality Act rather than Homosexual Marriage can be.

SJWs obsession with representation, as evinced by #OscarsSoWhite is going to bring focus on why these unequal outcomes are so persistent and, crucially, just who makes up the Winners in these scenarios. Despite all the attention on this last year, no one called out the most obvious pertinent fact: of the whites who dominate Hollywood, Jews make up a statistically inexplicable percentage. The media will be able to explain this as a cultural artifact but they'll have a tougher time when attention is drawn to their staggering over-representation in Nobel Prizes and Richest Lists and so forth. As the speed of the mainstream awareness of (((echoes))) has shown, the world is now ready to ask itself the question, "Wait a minute. Why are Jews so prominent everywhere?"

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or inherently against Jews. More power to them, I say. But while the Left can explain away Black underachievement through systemic oppressive structures, they can't explain away Jewish Achievement quite so easily. It's either "There's a giant Jewish nepotistic conspiracy" or "Jews have higher IQs". So, as the notion that It's Fair Because Jews Are Simply Smarter becomes normalized, the idea that We're All Equal goes out the window.

This will be bolstered by new and more definitive insights into the human genome that may well uncover a "Jewish" intelligence gene or ludicrously high prevalence of a gene in Ashkenazi Jews that will make the idea of Equal IQ across races a relic of past thinking.
>>
>>76190827
Holy shit
>>
>>76180259

Polygamy is mostly a Mormon thing, so it will be Pedos first.

Unless marrying your bull becomes really popular.
>>
>>76190758
To be fair, if you want to know your enemy, why not find one willing to talk to you and share his hot opinions in a calm context?
>>
I'm a pedo and I'm telling you pedo will never be OK.
The last guy I told about this was a friend for 8 years, and he literally tried to run me over. With my own fucking car.

Its never gonna happen.
>>
>>76190482
Animal sex is in essence masturbation though. Most animals aren't really intelligent enough for it to participate in the same way a person could.

Besides that animals generally have less stamina than us sexually because they developed to do their shit in the wild and get it over with before some faggot animal with claws comes to take a bite out of their dick.

The whole consenting animals thing is generally just bogus by both of these points in that an animal would not be able to perform or willingly receive sexual acts and would more than likely get its fill of its quickly filled desires before most humans would be satisfied.
>>
File: 1464971590958.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1464971590958.png
14 KB, 166x166
>>76191504
>With my own fucking car.
>>
>>76180259
Look at those soulless eyes and wide grin. This lady is completely brainwashed.
>>
>>76188129
I'm not saying that, following this, SJWs won't complain that certain minority groups should be helped because they didn't win the genetic lottery but that's a much harder argument to garner the kind of emotive, crusade-against-injustice energy they have access to at the moment; we're all pretty ok with the domination of Jamaica in the sprint because we're fundamentally at peace with the notion that it's ultimately fair that the fastest runners are winning.

Which perfectly suits the Right since their philosophy is essentially Masculine and based on the meritocratic notion of May The Best Man Win.
>>
>>76180259
It will be polygamy. Polyamory is already a growing trend in far left shitholes like San Francisco. Bunch of dudes getting cucked by their girlfriends and wanting society to validate their shameful acceptance of it as some kind of "more open and progressive" stance on romance.

They'll basically argue it's sexist to imply one man has rights to a woman's womb and that even in the context of marriage she can choose other mates, and those mates should get the same legal protections as her husband.
>>
>>76190959

>But I think you're underestimating the potential ramifications of the disappearance of one of the central foundation stones of SJW thinking: equality.

Forgive me for saying, but I haven't seen much evidence that shows that SJWs, or indeed people as a whole, are ready to give up or even question the Equality-God. If anything, these tired attempts at pushing degeneracy on our countries only point to a greater degree of aggressiveness in pushing this agenda.

I recognise that as you said previously, this may just be the result of a dying ideology lashing out, but I've yet to see concrete evidence that would suggest that Equality is indeed being questioned by the masses.

>Despite all the attention on this last year, no one called out the most obvious pertinent fact: of the whites who dominate Hollywood, Jews make up a statistically inexplicable percentage.

That's because these Jews have the interesting modus operandi where they can simultaneously claim to be white, while denying it completely depending on which side reaps the most benefit. In this case, claiming to be white (indeed, as most people automatically assume they are) is an easy way to make people oblivious to the high percentage of Jewish people in the Entertainment industry and elsewhere.

>The media will be able to explain this as a cultural artifact but they'll have a tougher time when attention is drawn to their staggering over-representation in Nobel Prizes and Richest Lists and so forth.

This assumes that the media will attempt to explain this phenomenon rather than ignore it outright, which seems far more likely to happen given that there are no benefits of questioning this view in public as it more-oft-than-not leads to complete social ostracisation, never mind the business and economic impacts on the media company that dares actually raise the issue.

Cont. in next post
>>
>completed

How so? I remembered when faggots said they only wanted to get married and they are now asking for privileges, just like women.
>>
>>76180259
>pedos
>aids
>well known creepy fetishists
>polygamy
you mean like willard romney and that dumb cunt donald trump?

all the known degenerates are cuckservatives
>>
File: 1464166199446.jpg (274 KB, 721x887) Image search: [Google]
1464166199446.jpg
274 KB, 721x887
>>76188581
>Fat rights will be HUGE
Yeah. It's fatties first chaps.

Gender wagegap bullshit.

Then paedophilia. The AoC will probably aim for 12 or 14, and they won't call it paedophilia any more. Probably dress it up as "childrens' rights" or "young adult rights".
>>
File: 1361026824824.jpg (46 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
1361026824824.jpg
46 KB, 414x600
>>76181672
this, sadly
>>
>>76191552
>Animal sex is in essence masturbation-
STOP RIGHT THERE FAGGOT
I'VE CAUGHT THE FURRY
>>
File: ah crap.png (81 KB, 1016x311) Image search: [Google]
ah crap.png
81 KB, 1016x311
>>76184898
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>76191958

>It's either "There's a giant Jewish nepotistic conspiracy" or "Jews have higher IQs". So, as the notion that It's Fair Because Jews Are Simply Smarter becomes normalized, the idea that We're All Equal goes out the window.

I could perhaps believe this if it had not already occurred with the Asian population in America.

They are unofficially regarded as being smarter than whites, and blacks are unofficially regarded as being stronger/more athletic than whites but still the idea of Equality persists and I believe this is where you are going wrong in your argument.

Time and time again the Left has shown that it is perfectly possible to live in a world where you can believe two things, despite them being completely contradictory. Logical thought simply does not apply to these people, as the basis for all of their beliefs are emotional.

>This will be bolstered by new and more definitive insights into the human genome

Unlikely as any research into this area is deemed dangerous for those pursuing it. One only need examine the reaction of those on the Left when their core tenets are questioned, they become completely dogmatic and attempts to ruin a person's life are deemed acceptable.

I have no doubt that there will be a few who will still question this as the pursuit of knowledge to them is more important to them than petty politics, but this is forgetting how the media and politicians will immediately discredit anything that contradicts the narrative.

We are talking about facing a massive political machine that has no problem with crushing anyone who rejects its beliefs. In the face of such adversity it is no surprise that we have seen little to no reliable factual information about the genetic differences between human races, despite their being grounds for it that is recognisable by even the common man.
>>
>>76191552
>Animal sex is in essence masturbation though.
But this is wrong. It's sex. It's two creatures engaging in play with their genitals.

>Most animals aren't really intelligent enough for it to participate in the same way a person could.
Many "non-abusive" zoophiles insist that with a male animal on top, it's implicitly consensual because if it didn't want to bang, it simply wouldn't. It would hop off and do something else. This is also why those cheap brazillian "dildogging" videos (where they do literally take the dog and force it to get a boner so a chick can ride it) are considered abusive. (And honestly just not very titilating anyway on top of the physical harm that sort of thing does)

There's similar metrics for females (it's in heat and rubbing its pussy on me, MAYBE it wants to bang??) and it's looked at basically the same as if you were breeding animals conventionally with a stud animal or artificial insemination device, but some prefer to just write the whole thing off because you can never be sure.

Natrurally, these things vary from species to species because everything's mating habits and literal physical sensitivity is different. You can rub a horse all day long and it won't care because it's like a tube of leather that flops freely half the time anyway, but a dog can actually be injured if you forcibly start jerking it off roughly.

>Besides that animals generally have less stamina than us sexually
you'd be surprised ;^)

and even then, animals typically only mate in safe conditions anyway. In addition, some animals can take a while to cum or do implicitly time-intensive things. everyone knows about knots, but birds for example have to literally climb on eachother and achieve a very careful balance before they start rubbing cloacas. Naturally, they only do it well away from predators, and simply stop if they're bothered, much like you probably get your hand off your dick and Alt-F4 firefox when your mom walks in on you, you pervert
>>
>>76185024
>the pedo scare
What caused all that anyway? Was there a sharp increase I'm pedophiles?
>>
File: feel1.png (968 KB, 1103x1007) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968 KB, 1103x1007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
>>
>>76180259
Islam is the next/current push. After that, who knows. All I know is that pedophilia will be the big tipping point...If there is still not major, mainstream, society-wide pushback by that point and they manage to make pedophilia culturally accepted, then there will be no hope for salvaging 1st world civilization.
>>
>>76181672

>US companies must have a workforce that is at least 70% obese like the population of the US.
>>
>>76180259

Taking into consideration that all of these involve white men, I'd be willing to bet that a bunch of high estrogen or low test not interested in going down that path.

The next goal for the sjws is clearly income inequality/education, with the end goal being free education, universal healthcare and basic income.
>>
>>76180259

Equal pay amendment. Women will get paid 30% more and men will get 30% less for doing the same job to make up for the "pay gap" which we all know is a lie and a myth. It's coming, watch. Sooner rather than later, if Hillary is elected. And white women will overwhelmingly vote for it.
>>
>>76192243
If you read the post you'll see i'm not in favor of it.

>>76192965
>But this is wrong. It's sex. It's two creatures engaging in play with their genitals.
In the manner which you engage in it usually is masturbation for you whether the animal wants it or not.

Vast majority of animals only ever want sex because they're in heat. We're one of the few creatures that do it for fun or just "because". Dolphins do it for fun too but drowning isn't everyones fetish.

Vast majority of animals that people commonly fuck pump and dump under a few minutes at best. Females are always harder to satisfy across the board of species so i really wouldn't count that.
>>
>>76191958
>Forgive me for saying, but I haven't seen much evidence that shows that SJWs, or indeed people as a whole, are ready to give up or even question the Equality-God. If anything, these tired attempts at pushing degeneracy on our countries only point to a greater degree of aggressiveness in pushing this agenda.
>I recognise that as you said previously, this may just be the result of a dying ideology lashing out, but I've yet to see concrete evidence that would suggest that Equality is indeed being questioned by the masses.

I hear you. My impression is based on the increasing evidence of Red Pilling I'm seeing in Comments sections of mainstream news sites recently. Have you seen the change in the Guardian comments in the past 18 months? Users are now in open revolt against the leftist claptrap being pushed above the line. It's almost a novelty to see a Leftist opinion now on topics such as Refugees or in response to any of its Feminist columnists. Its own readers regard it as a fraudulent joke now.

But it's not evidence you should be looking for. I'm relying on the Iron Law of That Which Is Pushed Against Grows Bigger. Obviously, most people just don't think and believe whatever is handed to them. But there comes a point where the Narrative breaks down under the weight of its own complexity.

I think the current Trans Rights madness coincides beautifully with its demise. Not so much because of the inherent logical contradiction it contains around Blank Slate / Socialisation but just because of the timing. People are ready to say the Emperor has no clothes. And, once the Left's Nakedness has been seen, it can't be unseen. Look at how fast aspects of their agenda was accepted as normal within the context of the prevaling, hegemonic lunacy. Imagine how quickly actual rationality would take hold if it weren't suppressed and shamed. And, with each increasingly ludicrous the Left takes forward, they step on thinner and thinner ideological ice.
>>
>>76194535
I would sooner believe this one than pedophilia becoming legal and accepted.

Shit nigga, that sounds downright reasonable. Not reasonable like good, reasonable just like, it's probably gonna happen.
>>
>>76185946
Corporations are artificial entities created by the State to protect individuals from being held accountable for their wrongdoing. Corporations are anti-capitalist.
>>
It will be polygamy.

And it will primarily be women with multiple men, by the way, not the mormon polygamy. It will be free reign to be a slut.
>>
I would point-blank shoot a pedo if he ever crosed paths with me. I know that I am not alone as 99% of people would too, any 'movement' to normalize it would fail.
>>
>>76188581

I can see all this happening except for reparations. I think people will have had enough when they see a huge chunk of their taxes taken from them and given to worthless niggers, on top of the welfare they already get.
>>
>>76193515
No, the internet just made them both easier to hide and easier to get caught.
A quick FYI, on stats shows the amount of CP on the internet is nearly the same value as regular porn. There are a lot of these people, who just stay hidden.
>>
>>76194857
Poor Jared. All he did was pay for sex with a 16 year old (legal here) and now he's probably being raped in prison
>>
I think we're going to see a lot more poly relationship propaganda soon. It'll start off soft; and be done in an empowering feminist light, maybe a HBO or BBC series here & there. Then shill actresses will talk about poly / cucking in real life. Then shill actors will start, always on the recieving end of cucking or making clear they didn't have as many partners as the women they were attached to, but it was just the best ever.

That'll be followed by more interracial normalisation, then the two will be meme'd and conjoin - becoming the norm and not really shocking anymore. Kinda like how light bondage is no longer taboo for the most part.

Just a theory.
>>
Serial Killers. Not even kidding.
>>
>>76194676
>In the manner which you engage in it usually
What manner do you think is "usually"?

>Vast majority of animals only ever want sex because they're in heat.
How is that different from wanting it? Just because it's "satisfying" like eating or drinking and not explicitly "fun", how does it change that the bitch is rubbing her pussy on everything and whimpering to get laid?

>Vast majority of animals that people commonly fuck pump and dump under a few minutes at best.
What's wrong with a quickie? Just because it's fast means it's not sex? Huh? And even then, a good knot takes a while. Sounds like you don't know a lot about animals, bruh.
>>
>>76180259
Could somebody please link the video of this creature doing whatever it did to become a meme? I keep seeing it, and don't know why
>>
>>76195080

he had pictures of 5 year olds being molested on his computer. The fag needs to be burned alive.
>>
>>76195080

That actually brings up an interesting point. Prostitution is definitely the next goal. "Women shouldn't be punished for embracing their bodies." Plus it would give women more power over men.
>>
Are you fucking retards actually spouting pedophilia seriously? Stop getting your hopes up faggots, it will be a very long time before your fantasies come true.

https://youtu.be/1wKBgzFtmy0?t=1248
>>
>>76180259
>Pedophillia

I don't get this. Sex with children doesn't seem like something that would fall under SJW territory, but rather the opposite.
>>
>>76195420
>Prostitution is definitely the next goal. "Women shouldn't be punished for embracing their bodies."
This has already happened here in Canada over the past 10 years or so

no one really cared outside of getting to see a pro domme in her retarded leather getup try to talk serious business on the news while wearing something straight out of a sex shop tho, because let's be real, why should prostitution be illegal
>>
>>76180259
So when are we going to spread around that white people can't be feminists?

White people can't be feminists because feminism is about undermining patriarchy and privilege, and white people have both either directly or indirectly and so can only ever be sympathisers

Or something like that

Turn the beast on itself
>>
>>76195625
It shouldn't. Ontario is littered with escorts everywhere though.
>>
>>76195526
SJW will only support female paedos who fuck little boys.
>>
>>76180723
You could have said the same thing about faggots 50 years ago, transsexuals 20 years ago, and transspecies 10 years ago
>>
>>76195208
>What manner do you think is "usually"?
Not everyone is a zoophile that's overly concerned with not hurting an animal to get what they want. Most people that partake in the taboo just take what they want anywhere short of disabling or killing the animal.

How is that different from wanting it?
Evolutionary cycle and function that's meant to produce offspring, not satisfy a desire for sex in itself. Just a product of mechanics and nothing more. As again we're among the few to actually have sex for fun, most animals will simply not want it unless you stimulate it first or it's having its sexual mechanics take place for the purpose of reproduction.

>What's wrong with a quickie?

Pretty much everything i wrote above. An animal will fill its needs and most people will not be satisfied in that short window and want more and by force if they're depraved enough.

>Sounds like you don't know a lot about animals, bruh.

I don't try to be an expert in animal fucking. I just know enough to know that they don't want it for the same reasons that we do.
>>
>>76195799
>So when are we going to spread around that white people can't be feminists?
that was tried a decade ago and it didn't stick because ~male opposition~ is absolutely incompetent at standing up to feminism for whatever reason

I think it's something to do with most guys being powerless in the face of the pussy beam

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pussy%20beam
>>
>>76183989
Euthanasia is already legal in some Western developed nations. The news recently reported a young woman given State approval for state assisted suicide in some European country, if I remember correctly.

Polygamy and incest are the easiest to legalize in practice. Polygyny is already practiced in certain parts of the Middle East and African countries, as well as being acknowledged by certain Western nations. The case for incest and polygamy is simply utilizing the same reasons to legalize same-sex marriage. No one can argue against it if they support same-sex marriage.

Post-Birth Abortion will be accepted in society once soft-eugenics is reinstated and the life or death of a person is determined by their genetic potential. Also, miscegenation is already legal, unless you're referencing enforced interracial breeding.
>>
>>76196157
>Most people that partake in the taboo just take what they want anywhere short of disabling or killing the animal.
That's... kinda literally incorrect? At least in my experience hanging out on IRC and forums and shit.

There is an odd contingent of people obsessed with geldings, though, and that's suspect, but they don't seem interested in sex. They're a fucked up bunch though.

>Just a product of mechanics and nothing more.
You could say the same about eating. Should we not give dogs and cats treats because they don't ACTUALLY like them and just prefer them because of some arbitrary threshhold of minerals they smell/taste?

>I don't try to be an expert in animal fucking.
Apparently!

>I just know enough to know that they don't want it for the same reasons that we do.
Does it matter? They still want it at all.
>>
>>76194705

>My impression is based on the increasing evidence of Red Pilling I'm seeing in Comments sections of mainstream news sites recently. Have you seen the change in the Guardian comments in the past 18 months?...

I will admit I have seen similar reactions in what was once extremely leftist comment sections, but unfortunately this is not a good indication of the opinion of society as a whole, as most people still get their news and information from a select group of corporations and individuals on TV, and those who comment, let alone browse, the internet are in a minority in terms of an entire countries population.

> I'm relying on the Iron Law of That Which Is Pushed Against Grows Bigger...

This is definitely an interesting way of looking at it, the trouble with it is that it doesn't take into account the gradual brainwashing that has been occurring decade-on-decade for half a century. What is perceived as 'unacceptable' to us will be believed to be completely acceptable by the next generation after they've been through the brainwashing machine that is the combined educational institutions of our society.

>I think the current Trans Rights madness coincides beautifully with its demise

With it's demise? Have we been reading separate news? This Trans nonsense is only getting worse. You only need look at those articles in America where families have been asked to put down their child's gender out of a list of dozens of possibilities. Or on Facebook, where they added that ridiculous Gender option.

Combined with children having this crap pushed on them, the next generation is being set up to accept this rubbish in its entirety.

> Imagine how quickly actual rationality would take hold if it weren't suppressed and shamed.

Truth and rationality are all well and good, but humans are not rational animals, and they will happily ignore the truth to continue living in their own little bubble.
>>
As others said, the SJWs are nowhere near done with LGBTQWTFBBQ crap.
More "tolerance" aka acceptance, more pushing of that crap on unwilling people and adults, more "rights".
I expect more sidetracking into less typical areas of "gender politics", like the gender fluid crap and "gender is just social construct" stuff, as a joint project between trannies, feminists, homos and that whole bunch.
Polygamy, don't see that, would be too good for rich men, feminists would never stomach that. If at all, they will consider that as part of multiculti kowtowing to muslims, so that Abdul the refugee can officially take benefits for all his 4 wives and their children.
>>
Polygamy is the easiest because if two adults can consent to marriage why not three or four?

Pedophilia is doable if you can argue if minors can consent to sex. However, considering minors still can't buy alcohol and tobacco, get licenses, and a bunch of other "adult" stuff that would go with sexual consent.

Bestiality is difficult because animals are not current considered to consent to anything. Sure they could react negatively or positively, but until they give animals "human rights" (which they're working on for primates) that's not going to happen.

Necrophilia is even further out there because it's a dead body and can't consent nor react.
>>
File: 1461627417418.jpg (30 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1461627417418.jpg
30 KB, 480x477
>>76180259

You forgot about fucking dead bodies and incest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458702/Necrophilia-incest-legal-says-Swedish-Liberal-party-youth-wing-accused-laughable-nitwits-party-senior.html
>>
Polygamy first. Then, due to weakening of the westermarck effect, incest between the more or less related siblings in the polygamous family. What's incest will be more diffuse and watered down, and why shouldn't the kids be allowed to to share, care and love each other? Which will lead to pedophilia in the long run. THEN they'll slowly start to include the family's pets.
>>
>>76192692

>
They are unofficially regarded as being smarter than whites, and blacks are unofficially regarded as being stronger/more athletic than whites but still the idea of Equality persists and I believe this is where you are going wrong in your argument.

You're talking about what we might call a fundamental Equality, which is fine by me. I don't think Black people are inferior because their IQ score is lower - though I recognise that that does come with some attendant dysfunction in terms of what we call "civilized" behaviours - nor do I think Jews are Better just because they're very smart. But Leftist Thinking does believe that which is why it fights so vociferously against anything that highlights that inequality.

The left has now passed the point where it can credibly ask that society Change X so that Group Y can succeed. More importantly, as the Left now blatantly lies about issues like Refugees and Trans Rights people are proving the truism that You Can't Lie To All Of The People All Of The Time.

> We are talking about facing a massive political machine that has no problem with crushing anyone who rejects its beliefs.

I used to feel the same as you. But, again, there is a truth behind this that you're discounting. People largely just want to think like other people so they feel safe. At the moment, the Left is in charge and appear Impervious because there is so little visible opposition. But What Is Sacred Will Always Be Profaned. Trump is only the most obvious example of this. He is connecting to an ocean of suppressed emotion and is going to ride it all the way to the White House. I'm reminded of that Hemingway quote about going broke, "Two ways. Gradually and then suddenly." This is how the Left will collapse. The only plausible competing force that would cause it to persist is the inherent degeneracy that attends the death of an empire. But, either way, a return to sanity follows.
>>
>>76196567
>That's... kinda literally incorrect? At least in my experience hanging out on IRC and forums and shit.
No true Scottsman. I'm pretty sure those places do well to keep certain like minded individuals around them because to themselves they have an image to uphold to prove a point about their sexuality.

This is not uncommon among IRC's and forums that aren't anonymous.

>You could say the same about eating
You can't because animals want to eat all the time while most animals only want sex a fraction of the time and only because some biological mechanic in their brain is screaming at them to do so.

Treats are most useful for training as they stand out from their normal food, usually only idiots will give animals treats nonstop but animals will eat them both the same.

Animals are as intelligent as children at varying levels and you shouldn't give them whatever they want at all times. Hell you shouldn't even do this with adults.

>Apparently!
It's not a field anyone should strive to be proficient in.

>Does it matter? They still want it at all.
Until they're done and you're not. Or they don't want to and you do.
>>
>>76180259
Who is that girl
>>
>>76180259
Bestiality in all honesty will be the final frontier.
We'll also be able to identify as inanimate objects and animals.
>>
>>76180259
Gay insider, gay men got thrown bellow the bus already, their next target is polygamy for the females in the relationship.
>>
>>76197831

>The left has now passed the point where it can credibly ask that society Change X so that Group Y can succeed...

I don't think it has, we're still seeing massive pushes in favour of minorities at the expense of the majorities of a country.

You may be unable to lie to everyone all the time, but this doesn't matter if you have conditioned most people into automatically applying negative emotions to certain subjects such as questioning the Equality-God.

The biggest problem the opponents to Progress have right now is getting out a coherent message to a large number of people, and while the Internet is good for this, it's simply not enough. Not when we see larger corporations selling out to the Government in order to prevent so-called 'hate-speech' from being allowed.

>But, again, there is a truth behind this that you're discounting. People largely just want to think like other people so they feel safe...

I completely agree with this, but there's a part you're forgetting, and it's that first we have to BECOME the 'normal' opinion in order to cast Progressivism into the darkness. This isn't possible if the message by the opposite side isn't reaching enough people, and those who attempt to red-pill on a one-to-one basis are often discredited because they speak to those who are conditioned to either assign negative connotations to particular topics, or to flat-out ignore them because it goes against their own view of reality.

>Trump is only the most obvious example of this...

Discuss with normal people in Europe their view on Trump and you will quickly discover how different Americans and Europeans are right now. Even so-called 'Conservatives' in Europe are against Trump.

>The only plausible competing force that would cause it to persist is the inherent degeneracy that attends the death of an empire. But, either way, a return to sanity follows.

Nice to see someone else who believes in the cyclical nature of civilisation.
>>
File: ARE_YOU_KDNG_ME.png (51 KB, 451x449) Image search: [Google]
ARE_YOU_KDNG_ME.png
51 KB, 451x449
>>76198164
Carla the cuck, who else
>>
>>76199825
>Bestiality in all honesty will be the final frontier.

Finally Germany's chance to become the world's greatest empire.
>>
File: implying.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>76199990
I'm a fag
>>
File: 1450704512730.jpg (16 KB, 528x530) Image search: [Google]
1450704512730.jpg
16 KB, 528x530
>>76180496
Salon literally publishes video glorifying children in B-Rolls and defending pedophiles in video form and article form and you're denying this.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>76198137
>No true Scottsman.
No, I mean that your demography is incorrect and what you describe to be the norm is in fact literally not the statistical norm.

>animals want to eat all the time
Demonstrably false -- there are times when animals are sated and will subsequently become disinterested in eating.

>and you shouldn't give them whatever they want at all times.
I never said you should and I'm not sure how you got that out of my post. Might you be retarded, my man?

Btw, have you ever owned a pet at all? I can understand not being into bestiality, but you have a strange understanding of how animals behave and what they seem to want.

>>76199825
>otherkin acceptance
pls no
furries are one thing but otherkin are just 2crazy4me

>>76199990
who is this person, i missed this meme
>>
>>76180512
Not for females on boys i.e. straight shota, which btw is the most common type of statutory rape.
>>
File: 1459890934709.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459890934709.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
Polygamy is absolutely next, you see the buzzwords already being pushed into the mainstream;

>"Open relationships"

Last generate the anti-buzzword for the current social movement was "faggots", the homosexual movement of the 80s/90s/00s was the most recent success of the degenerates.

Today we are using "cuck" as the anti-buzzword, so clearly the major social movement of 10s/20s is polygamy.
>>
>>76200181
>No, I mean that your demography is incorrect and what you describe to be the norm is in fact literally not the statistical norm.

Not farmer that fucks a cow or mudslime that fucks a goat is going to post on your reddit.

Nobody has done a full statistical research into it, so we're both playing with speculation but basically it's peaceful animal fuckers and radical animal fuckers that much we know.

You only hear from the peaceful though because nobody is going to want to hear from the guy that says he slightly medicates his animals so he can fuck them safer or make some terrible flacid horse dick porn with a prostitute.

>animals are sated and will subsequently become disinterested in eating.

Yes but once that animal has enough offering it more treats seems dumb. But forcing it to eat more treats is cruel. This is where animal sex becomes purely masturbation because you're doing it completely for yourself, not because the animal enjoys it anymore.

>Btw, have you ever owned a pet at all?
I have. Every animal is different with its own distinct personality. However their sexuality is usually purely a evolutionary mechanic we see fit to use to our own desires.

It happens i don't deny it and i won't lie and say i haven't seen it because of this place but it's really just filling a void with a fleshlight that won't stay still or a dildo that tires out.
>>
File: 1463226330978.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463226330978.gif
1 MB, 499x499
Really makes you think

https://youtu.be/m6h5-GiiQ9I
>>
>>76180259
pedophilia will be the next big/small? thing.
They are that degenerated and it would also fit to integrated some of the Refugees hell some are already allowed to continue to fuck their child "brides".
>>
>>76201785
>but it's really just filling a void with a fleshlight that won't stay still or a dildo that tires out.
Okay, but you're wrong, man.

And even if you're not, it's still literally sexual activity with two living things. Not masturbation.
>>
>>76187955
Argentina at 1.45
>>
>>76202275
Can you prove i'm wrong?

Fine i'll admit i'm wrong about it being masturbation, it just goes from consensual to non consensual.
>>
>>76202155
Dubs on the truth. It works for them in several ways. Blacks, Mestizos and Muslims are already unapologetic pedophiles who use status, minority privilege and the ghetto code of silence to give child abuse the patina of a controlled behavior.
Whenever we talk to a Mexican about Mexican problems, they are quick to insist that it's only in certain areas, it only concerns low-status people, and it's best not to discuss it. That's not an innately Mexican thing, that's how people talked about similar problems in the Soviet Union.
It's how scared people talk.
However this will also be pushed as part of an unprovable yet taken-for-franted forced meme that all whites are pedophiles. "It's okay, anon, you can admit it; there's no legal consequences and I already know." Examine how, during the normalization of homosexuality, it became pop cultural received wisdom that all white men were gay.
>>
>>76202710
>Fine i'll admit i'm wrong about it being masturbation,
2bh I don't really care about anything beyond this because it was the only truly offensively stupid statement you made; everything else is validly arguable (though i really dont give a shit to retread it for the 999999th time)
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 208x200
>>76180259
>pedophilia
Actually you're right there was a Salon article that talked about how a pedophile who doesn't touch children should be allowed to indulge in child porn and not be shamed by society. Fucked up shit.
>>
>>76202809
Very well, this was a good discussion. Thank you for your time and thoughts anon.

Now let's both go our ways and masturbate to horse porn.
>>
File: 1385092289163.png (390 KB, 544x540) Image search: [Google]
1385092289163.png
390 KB, 544x540
They will fight for the rights of the 63 genders they just made up.
>>
>>76187885

jews
>>
>>76203651
>tfw i remember there was only 3
Male
Female
Faggot
>>
>>76196597

>Truth and rationality are all well and good, but humans are not rational animals, and they will happily ignore the truth to continue living in their own little bubble.

And this is where we're getting to the heart of things. The Leftist Agenda is led by a power law distribution of sincerity. Its agenda is pushed by the emotion-led zealots who believe If The World Would Only Change, I Could Succeed And Be Happy. Then backed up by the Angry and Disenfranchised, the Compassionate, the Fashionable, The I Don't Strongly Disagrees, The Easily Led, The I Don't Think For Myselfs and the I Support Whoever's Winning. The population of these groups is roughly a power law distribution in the opposite direction.

In other words, the vast bulk of the sentiment is Indifferent or security-seeking. Once you gain a critical mass and a critical momentum, this cohort falls into line *overnight* leaving the zealots marching obliviously forward to their own irrelevancy in the opposite direction to the zeitgeist.

Trump already has the Angry and Disenfranchised. And he's sweeping up some of those other groups. If he breaks the Fashionable barrier, it's all over for Hillary. And he is the most visible embodiment of the tip of the spear that will puncture this whole thing.

Your strongest point is that the Left has 50 years of momentum behind it. But the Right has *millennia* of momentum behind it. With obvious truths that we have willingly blinded ourselves to for only a really short space of time, taken in context.

So, don't worry. The more they push, the bigger and more shocking the eventual push back.

Also don't discount the Exhaustion of Shame. Shame is all the Left has and Trump has shown the way to deal with that. More pointedly, the Left cannot resort to violence without puncturing their own moral righteousness.The Right, less so. Violence is the ultimate currency on which our civilization is built. And when shit gets real, people want gold, not credit cards.
>>
File: 1452566771668.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452566771668.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
wow this thread is somehow a bunch of retards, and then two irishmen having a great conversation
>>
>>76194725
Corporations are the basis of capitalism. Joint-stock company is as old as Adam Smith and mercantilism.

You're retarded.
>>
>>76205085

>And this is where we're getting to the heart of things...

I'll have to take your word for this, but I will ask for a source on it.

>Trump already has the Angry and Disenfranchised...

This is perhaps one of my largest problems with Trump, he is making great strides to show how popular his movement is, but he has to overcome decades of brainwashing that have been instilled in the general populace.

I suppose only time will tell if he is successful as right now he still hasn't engaged Hillary in a head-to-head debate.

>Your strongest point is that the Left has 50 years of momentum behind it...

Yes the Right has 1000 years of time behind it, but the Left doesn't care about these things, that what I've been pointing out. To these people facts come second, and emotions come first. And they are instilling these 'values' (I use that term loosely) upon the subsequent generations of individuals. For every person who manages to overcome the conditioning, there are several others who still haven't and still place a greater value on feeling than logic.

Then our only solution left is to hope that we reach critical mass and the majority begins accepting our beliefs as the norm.

>Also don't discount the Exhaustion of Shame. Shame is all the Left has and Trump has shown the way to deal with that...

The Left has already resorted to violence numerous times and it hasn't been enough to sway the population as each time Trump himself is blamed for the violence. More importantly people believe that garbage because of what they're being told on TV.

It would take something massive levels of violence to make the Left seem completely ridiculous in the eyes of the population, and to get the normal people to begin questioning their beliefs and the status quo.

I hope you're right, but I am not optimistic about humans in this case. The Cyclical nature of Civilisation again comes into play, and I am reminded that each 'Empire' must fall eventually.
>>
File: 1465072858778.jpg (71 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1465072858778.jpg
71 KB, 581x542
bump for continued irish conversation
>>
>>76208756

Thanks mate, but the thread is almost completely dead.

Nice to see someone else interested in a legitimate discussion though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (268 KB, 1701x1134) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
268 KB, 1701x1134
>>76180259
>What is the next frontier of social justice?

Quantum physics that's what.
Through multiverse theory they will demonstrate that more women are raped each year than actually exist in this dimension.
This will also prove how some people's gender fluctuates so wildly.
>>
I genuinely think the next big social justice movement will be an end to factual education, for example requiring Islamic creation theories to be taught alongside evolution.
>>
>>76184834
Shoo shoo, level 2 faggot
>>
>>76180496
They argue you can choose your sex at like 8 years old, but then claim they can't choose to have sex. See the double standard they create.
>>
File: Cockmongler[1].jpg (12 KB, 381x371) Image search: [Google]
Cockmongler[1].jpg
12 KB, 381x371
>>76180259
I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance, right?
>>
File: familienüberalles.jpg (349 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
familienüberalles.jpg
349 KB, 1024x788
>>76180259
We should make a campaign for suicide - make it trendy so all faggots kill themselves.

11/10
>>
What I see pushed by the Left for the next 5-10 years:

-Reparations for blacks and Native Americans: The Ta Nehisi Coates article really opened the floodgates for this in the liberal intellectual and SJW tumblr cultures.

-Mandated "gender equality" in terms of hiring and pay (probably ends up men having official pay cuts in order to "make up for" the wage gap).

- Immigration: If Hillary wins any vestige of border controls is gone, and the "no human is illegal" mantra will get louder and louder. If Trump wins I expect a massive rise in Mexican/Chicano nationalism as a reaction to deportations.

- Polygamy (or polyamory) will be the next natural stage after the transgender battle is completely won because if two people can get married regardless of their gender, why not multiple? It'll be pushed as one woman having multiple male partners, but historical experience tells us it's far more likely to be the Chad Thundercocks of the world having multiple women. This is quite problematic according to their ideology, but they'll rationalize it.

Prostitution: I could see this going either way to be honest because "strong-empowered-women ought to have the right to do what they want with their bodies, including selling them" versus "men should not exploit women's bodies" are both major selling points.

Islam: Contrary to what /pol/ tends to think I actually think SJWs can see the writing on the wall with it because the large majorities of European and American societies are starting to turn against them, particularly if more terrorist attacks continue to happen (they will). Their refusal to face the facts is more desperation than anything. I could start seeing mass deportations of the Muslim populations in European countries in the relatively near future.

Pedophilia: I *could* see this happening, but the public image of a child molester is still overwhelmingly a creepy old white dude, which is Public Enemy Number One, the imagery is too hard to escape.
>>
>>76180259
>(COMPLETE)

It will never be complete, if they acknowledge true equality than they lose their whole purpose for existing. They need to constantly have a fight and 'great evil' to battle against in order to justify their occupation and platform.
>>
>>76206974

>I'll have to take your word for this, but I will ask for a source on it.

It's just in my opinion.

I think we're both on the same page here. Frankly, I'd swear your posts were my own if I didn't know better. it's a little unnerving how similarly your style of argument and expression is to my own.

But I think we're both pointing to the same thing and coming to slightly different conclusions. Which is that it's Emotion and not Logic or Rationality that is driving forward the direction of society.

You see Leftists harnessing Feelings manufactured by 50 years of Brainwashing to further push their agenda. And that the Right is going to perish when it comes head to head against that roiling ball of irrationality.

But, for me, the Right has to only do one thing. And that is convince people that You Are Not A Bad Person If You Believe This Thing That You Feel Inside You To Be True. Which is ironic since that's what the Left has been brainwashing marginalized people for years and then foisting on the rest of us.

How do you do that? It just takes One Person to make a stand and not accept the perception that is being projected onto them. That inspires other people of character to step forward. And nothing makes people think that they're not a Bad Person if there are Lots Of Other People Who Don't Look Like Bad People Professing The Same Feeling. And, this is what Trump is doing. He is, again, ironically, giving regular people A Safe Space To Feel Different From What Society Tells Them Is Normal. You can see it in the supporters's joy and excitement. It's a Gay Pride Parade for people who don't like Gay Pride Parades.
(Cont. underneath)
>>
>>76206974
How long will it actually take to Red Pill people if the operant cultural understanding changed from Inequality is due to systems of Privilege and Oppression to Inequality Stems from Advantages conferred by Inherent Ability built on over centuries. How difficult would it be to explain that, yes, men and women are equal, but that one gender doesn't completely dominate the historical record, achievements in sports, the Arts and society for no good reason. The same for races.

Crucial to this will be Women, obviously, because they are massively security and consensus-seeking. Fortunately, they will happily throw their less attractive sisters at the front of the charge under the bus if there's the slightest hint that doing so would save them from some unspecified harm in the future or that not doing so would damage their social standing. Women will fight for their rights up to and as long as they don't have to actually, you know, sacrifice anything important for them like their social standing or their lives.

I take your point about Empire and it's the biggest concern I have. That old saw "Bad Times make Strong Men. Strong Men make Good Times. Good Times make Weak Men. Weak Men make Bad Times" still rings very true to me. And we have ludicrous levels of, well, faggotry bred into the younger generations. But, again, which do you fear more? Female Shame or Male Violence?

But, I'm curiously hopeful for the West. We haven't achieved what we have for no reason. I haven't quite put my finger on why but it's something to do with Vision or Imagination perhaps. We're just really good at Working Towards a Vision. Whether that's by dint of creativity, desire, grit or future-orientation, I don't know. But, based on what we know, I wouldn't bet against us.
>>
File: 1430636737776.jpg (29 KB, 252x234) Image search: [Google]
1430636737776.jpg
29 KB, 252x234
Incest... I mean have you seen how streamline porn for this has gotten??? Absolutely madness I tell ya, madness.
>>
>>76180259
Its going to be cucking men,
it already started
>>
File: 1464051376496.gif (1 MB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
1464051376496.gif
1 MB, 720x504
wow I can't believe this thread is still alive

BUMP FOR BASED IRISH BROS
>>
The door to pedophilia will be opened by children's rights movements. The endorsement will not be letting adults have relations with children but rather vice-versa.
>>
>>76214887

>But I think we're both pointing to the same thing and coming to slightly different conclusions. Which is that it's Emotion and not Logic or Rationality that is driving forward the direction of society.

It's the only explanation I think for history as a whole. There has been numerous situations throughout history where rational thought and logic has been on one side, but it won't mean anything if there's no emotion with it.

Passionate people will work above and beyond for what they believe in, regardless of whether it's 'logical' or not.

>How do you do that?...

To expand on this, I think it takes the right man to do it. Trump, funnily enough, seems to be the right man to do it so far, but whether he can slay the beast is another question entirely.

>Crucial to this will be Women, obviously...

Women are an incredibly important part of this battle, and unfortunately we are losing this fight quite badly. I will attribute this due to the fact that women are moved far easier by emotional arguments than by logical ones. So the existing emotional-heavy arguments that society is subjected to are only amplified for women.

>I take your point about Empire and it's the biggest concern I have...

We don't really have any particular bad time that has been sufficient enough to 'awaken' (for lack of a better word) the soul of European and Western people. I had suspected the Migrant Crisis may have done it, but I was proven wrong with time as I was with Rotherham and Cologne.

European leaders are far too afraid to capitalise on these events for fear of being called 'racist'. So these leaders who should be leading us and showing us that they shouldn't be afraid to call this bullshit out are staying dead silent.

Hence the need for the 'correct' leader.

I feel the main difference in our views are due to a difference in optimism vs pessimism.

Time will be see which of us are right. For civilisation's sake, I hope you are.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.