[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obama to the People: "Trump is not going to win, SO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-27-54.png (696 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-05-09-27-54.png
696 KB, 1080x1920
>Obama to the People: "Trump is not going to win, SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT"

HANG THIS NIGGER ALREADY SOMEONE! FOR FUCK SAKES

https://youtu.be/CKpso3vhZtw
>>
>>76176243

>goal of 180000 new jobs for may
>get less than 30k

and this nigger has the balls to say he is making the economy great.
>>
File: 1464717034821.jpg (60 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1464717034821.jpg
60 KB, 1620x599
>>76176243
POL HOW R U NOT MAD? THE FUCK
>>
>>76176243
can you refute what he's saying?
>>
File: 1464362557221.jpg (51 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1464362557221.jpg
51 KB, 416x416
Every time he says "Trump is not going to win" means they know it's almost certain he'll win and are desperate to turn the tide.
But, of course, now it's too late
>>
File: 1462909573369.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1462909573369.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>76176464
Yes I can muhmet, tariff and embargo and laxation on big taxes with benefits for companies to bring business to the states again will ,in fact, bring jobs back.

The fact you are posting a bait is enough to prove that though, cuck.
>>
>>76176243
>hope
>change
I can't believe people voted for this commie
>>
People said Guns n Roses would never get back together.
>>
File: 9316854_orig.jpg (237 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
9316854_orig.jpg
237 KB, 425x282
>>76176243
can't wait for Trump to win
can't wait for you faggots to have to work 3 shitty jobs a day only to be able to eat enough of your shitty food to survive
kys
>>
>>76176243
Why didn't Obama call him out for being an uncle Tom?
>>
>>76176744
Home inspector here

Already working.
>>
>>76176744

This doesn't make any sense.

How would nationalist trade policy lower the standard of living in America?

kys
>>
>>76176636
2:50
>"some of those jobs of the past are just not gonna come back"

I agree with you that you can bring some jobs back to the US.
But he's not wrong in saying that some jobs are not gonna come back due to increased automation.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it considered poor form for an outgoing president to comment on the coming elections?
>>
>>76176243
A
FUCKING
MONKEY
>>
File: 1422325842606.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422325842606.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>76176243
>not daring to mention him by name
>still asking him a direct question
He's such a cunt
>>
>>76176636
>BRING BACK MANUFACTURING JOBS!
>Companies do everything they can to automate those jobs.
>Only jobs that come back are management/administrative, leaving blue collar Trump supporters still fucked.
>>
>>76177100
cuckservatives are the only ones to fall for that shit
>>
>>76176913

The point is that what Trump is trying to do is to bring back businesses that left the country due to easier and cheaper production in countries like China.

Of course he didn't mean he would bring back jobs that disappear with automation. But when you have so many students with bachelors that don't have jobs, you see that the problem isn't really with automation because automation doesn't replace many of those bachelor degrees (apart from gender studies, there's nothing we can do about that even without automation.
>>
>the future is clean energy and nanotechnology
>we're like creating labs at universities and stuff

When will this jobs of the future meme end?
>>
>>76177100
He has to make an exception for that evil racist bigot Donald DRUMPF who is going to kill all the poor mexican babies and womyn
>>
>>76176781
Bricklayer here, working but waiting for the housing bubble to pop
>>
can you even teach everyone to do these kinds of jobs? Sure most people will probably absorb some of it, but not everyone is as effective.
>>
>>76176913

That's not what he was referring to at all. His statement has nothing to do with jobs lost form automation
>>
File: foxconn-protests-steve-jobs.jpg (29 KB, 474x307) Image search: [Google]
foxconn-protests-steve-jobs.jpg
29 KB, 474x307
>>76177432
>what are sweatshops?
>what is centrally planned economy?
>how did globalization provide cheaper manufacturing alternatives?
They broke every rule of morality and free markets to offshore all that production. Do you really think nothing will happen if we stopped being depraved pieces of corrupt Satanic shit?
>>
>>76177200
That shit pisses me off to no end, Democrats are such cowards that they won't actually attack someone, just infer that they are attacking them.
They all fucking do it too and the news defends it even though its obviously fucking pathetic.
>>
>>76177582
He is basically telling the white working class to suck shit because he is sucking off silicon valley.

And whilst I really fucking hate to admit it but Obama has a point, increasing automation means that American manufacturing whilst it can return and employ millions, it's unlikely to be the breadwinner powerhouse for the nation again.

He is still a massive fucking defeatist faggot who literally bows and scrapes in front of Saudi Arabian Princes because he was raised with a cuckold mentality to any civilization that isn't the West.
>>
>>76176744
This doesn't line up with reality, a tax cut across the board means I'd be working less, since I keep more money.
>>
File: teleprompter.jpg (113 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
teleprompter.jpg
113 KB, 725x1000
>>76176243
LMAO does this faggot think he is helping Hillary with this shit?
>>
File: 1460250801737.jpg (161 KB, 900x671) Image search: [Google]
1460250801737.jpg
161 KB, 900x671
>>
>>76177432
The sick truth is not that America doesn't have manufacturing jobs, just that we now need less people in manufacturing because robots do a far better job for less money and improve the economy on the whole.
Creative Destruction is just going to get worse and the people falling for the Trump jobs meme are victims who refuse to change. Obama is right. But that doesn't mean he's correct.
>>
>>76177529
okay, fair point, if that's the case with students with bachelors
but with manufacturing specifically it's mostly due to automation

>>76177910
did you not watch the video?
watch 1:05 to 2:00
>>
>>76176243
>folks that lost their jobs have to be trained in computers and science and math for the new jobs
>why don't the unemployed 50-year-old unskilled steelworkers and coal miners just learn how to make iphone apps :^)
>>
As long as there are no minimum wage laws, and workers can compete freely with machines, manual manufacturing will always be cheaper than automation.
>less energy bills
>less maintenance fees
Its shit like min wage laws that fuck us into this mess. Free the worker to negotiate freely.
>>
>>76176243
not going to watch this
i already know whay he is going to say
>everyone should go to college for CS and Engineering
>everyone should be a web developer
>everyone should make robots
>>
what if its not about jobs in other countries. what if its about keeping terrorist out and enforcing existing federal laws about immigration

which would remove millions from the labor force and replace them with people already here legally
>>
The fact that we didn't publicly hang the nigger after he had the nigger audacity to stand in front of the world and say this shows we have no limit to the amount of bullshit we are willing to take:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
>>
>>76178202
I work at a manufacturing job and it is true that they try to automate everything they can. However, if we bring the manufacturing back here, it will be more for the US in tax revenues and they will still need that many more workers to be control room operators and maintenance technicians. They will still need to hire some regular workers anyway since not everything is automated. It seems many companies want to expand their human workforce more for their warehouse and packaging departments to push product out the door, while minimizing the actual manufacturing crew to make way for automation.
>>
>>76176243
So can we assuma that Obongo openly startet campaigning against djt? If he does, Donald can unleash his wrath upon hin.
>>
>>76176744

Makes no fucking sense. A lot of people here DO work 2-3 shittu jobs just to survive. And it just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>76176744
No more federal Reserve will lead to a flourish of wealth like this countries never seen

We are going the way of pre ww2 Germany and the jews are scared. They pushed too hard too fast and their outcome will be death.

Trump is our savior and once he's in office expect to see some major changes to the previous couple decades.
>>
Jobs will come back, companies will chose a smaller income over no income.
>>
>>76176243

>Be POTUS
>Talk with your hands in your pockets
>>
>>76176243
>sure some jobs are being sent overseas, but you can't just set up tariffs and block companies from sending jobs overseas
>it's so much easier to let the jobs leave, then ask other countries to please make themselves less appealing to companies, then eventually the companies will come back!
>>
>>76176744

Meanwhile, everyone is on strike in France, there is a state of emergency because of terrorism...

You need a monsieur Trump
>>
>>76178501
hence my point, less people needed
the 'we need more jobs' meme is dumb. No, we need businesses. Jobs are a side effect of good, PROFITABLE, business and bernies don't understand that at all.
>>
File: 1465052667717.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1465052667717.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>76178471
Tell me there was an uproar.
He just spat in the face and graves of every single combatant who held off the spread of Islam from Europe fending off the Ottomans to India fending off the Caliphates.

An actual traitor, not hyperbole but a man who would like to see the West bend the knee to a warlord thousands of years ago.
>>
>>76177100
he is what we call a "lame duck". that means people really dislike him right now. so really it is a good thing because people are going to like whoever he dislikes
>>
>>76178471
Did he just defend a pedophile?
>>
>>76176243
> SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT
THEN FUCKING STOP IMPORTING PEOPLE! (VOTERS FOR VOTE RIGGING)
>>
>>76178845
OF course their fucking was, but ya cant show people being upset about it because thats against the sodding agenda...
>>
>>76179037
>that means people really dislike him right now.
his approval ratings would like to disagree with you.
>>
>>76178845

Pope progressiveness said the same thing.
This world.
>>
File: soros-obama.jpg (18 KB, 248x191) Image search: [Google]
soros-obama.jpg
18 KB, 248x191
>>76176243
>SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT

Nah.... After he uses DHS and ICE to effectively rescing NAFTA, the TPP, etc, there's going to be a lot of jobs coming back, you kike puppet.
>>
>>76177432
Want to know who builds automated manufacturing equipment??
PEOPLE do, you mong. I'm 24 and basically run a shop that builds manufacturing equipment and automates shit.
>>
>>76176243

(((comments disabled)))
>>
There's no reversing the gig economy. Feudalism never died - it just went into hibernation long enough for the grand experiment to neuter people of culture and patriotism to be completed. This is the globalist future. Proles fighting more ferociously than any Roman gladiator for the jobs to serve the elites their food, trim their lawns, nanny their children, do the nails of pampered wives. A future where people are as disposable as matchsticks.
>>
Manufacturing JOBs maybe arent going back to bluecollars they way they want but manifacturing itself can come back
>>
>>76178046
What is sales? What is distribution? What is management? What is engineering? What is retail?

Bringing manufacturing back brings sooo much with it.
>>
You do realize his real name is actually Jerry Sotorostein
>>
>>76176243
But that's completely correct. Uneducated labourers just aren't as important as they were.
>>
>>76179348
just wait until they make robots to build robots
>>
File: imagine my surprise.png (2 KB, 302x51) Image search: [Google]
imagine my surprise.png
2 KB, 302x51
>>76176243
pBS shutting down honest debate.
>>
File: deal_with_it.jpg (50 KB, 1100x644) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_it.jpg
50 KB, 1100x644
>>
>>76177100

>Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it considered poor form for an outgoing president to comment on the coming elections?

Normally, yes, but when you're the smartest and bestest President to have ever graced the country with His presence, you're uniquely qualified to ignore typical customs.

You can expect more of this once He is out of office.
>>
>>76179670
Pure Bull Shit
>>
>>76178576
Wait has Trump actually said he'd abolish the Federal Reserve?
>>
> Let's raise wages in other countries so they don't undercut us.
> That's why I'm pushing for clean energy and better environmental standards.

Holy fuck, how did we vote for this guy with his backwards as fuck policies. We literally voted for him because he was black and literally voted for him a second time because Romney sucked dick.

We need to just dig up Nixon's corpse at this point, appoint him president for life, let the supreme court die off naturally and let Congress run everything.
>>
File: dog.jpg (32 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
32 KB, 640x960
I only listen to Obama anymore to hear Savage REEEEEEEE the next day for two hours, a sense of righteous simmering anger is strangely enjoyable.
>>
>>76177117
salut buzdugan
>>
Industry creates more work for people even with automation. You still need people who maintain, program, design the machines. Not to mention some work has yet to be automated, although that may change.

Even if nobody gets new jobs then I'd still be happy things are made here in safer and cleaner facilities, rather than rampant pollution in China.
>>
White racists are the only ones who ever got good factory jobs anyway. They never deserved them in the first place. Nothing but a bunch of uneducated crackers. If you want a better life you need to go to college. Stop being such ignorants
>>
>>76176243
Can anyone verify his claims?
>>
What happened to the hope, Obama?
>>
>>76180025
>White racists are the only ones who ever got good factory jobs anyway.

????

> Nothing but a bunch of uneducated crackers.

????
>>
>>76180025
Talk about ignorant, many jobs in manufacturing were high pay and benefits. Just because we were more white back in its heyday doesn't mean only "white racists" did the work.
>>
>>76180050
By that I mean Obama's claims about manufacturing. It sounds like total bullshit.
>>
>>76176243
what he wanted to say was American labor and taxes are to high so companies can't make huge profits in America, so they will never come back.
>>
File: 1464113620290.jpg (91 KB, 882x587) Image search: [Google]
1464113620290.jpg
91 KB, 882x587
>>76176435
Because it's just a dumb nigger being a dumb nigger, I stopped getting mad over their shenanigans awhile ago or else I would have killed myself by now.
>>
>campaign on science/education in 08
>get elected promising support for NASA
>let Shuttle program end with no viable replacement
>defund Constellation program until it's just the Orion capsule left
One tiny example of my nation's buyer's-remorse over this asshole.
>>
>>76176243
some jobs shouldn't come back. it's cheaper to automate.
>>
>>76176243

"the small towns are going to have to train for the jobs of the future", yeah because so many companies like Microsoft and Google are setting up shop in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>76180063
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Greatness is above hope, it is a goal that accepts obstacles only as setbacks and will never ask you to "deal with it" when it comes to your livelihood and families being poorer than they were before.
>>
>>76176243
I'm a trump supporter (not that it matters because I can't vote) but I actually thought his answer was pretty reasonable. It's a fact that automation is replacing manual labour and that if you want to have good jobs then you need to be educated.

Now, what wasn't mentioned was why automation despite being extremely expensive is being so aggressively used now, and that comes down to the USA setting minimum wage and offering so many benefits to workers that it's encouraging a move to automation before it otherwise would have been as viable in a free market.

If automation can produce something for $12 an hour and people can do it for $7 an hour then people will not automate the process because its cheaper to hire people. But if min wage makes people at least $15 to hire then manufacturers will move to automation and those jobs will be lost forever.
>>
>>76180169
Oh come on those small manufacturing towns were full of nothing but poorly educated and mostly poor white people to begin with. It was never a Rockwell painting. White people just get mad about this because its starting to put them on the same level blacks have been at for decades. Take your medicine, go to school and get a real job.
>>
>>76176243
Its so bizarre seeing that Obama is able to reach a conclusion were he accepts that he and the state don't have the power to fix a problem, and that the most logical route is to accept this as reality, but yet he acts like he has the power to make life outcomes between races completely equal, which is a task that not one human on this planet has the power to fix.
>>
>>76180301
then those towns should die. it's called capitalism, cuck.
>>
Hillary is such a bad candidate that Trump might even win Minnesota.
>>
>>76176243
kek
>>
>>76176825
Basically right now the Chinese are subsidizing our lifestyle by making goods for us at a fraction of what they would cost to make here. Throw up trade barriers and you loose that.

But the cost of cheap Chinese shit is the evisceration of our industry and a loss of jobs and the expansion of the welfare state. I don't see the end of this except when Chinese reach a US equivalent wage and lifestyle, which may never happen in our lifetimes.

Basically the economic theory of free trade may be great, but the implementation or transition sucks balls. Politically none of us signed up for this shit, it was just supposed to drop prices and be cost free otherwise.

Our leaders never thought this one through, like most things.
>>
>>76180175
I think it is bullshit. He talks about how the auto industry is growing in the US but that's a lie. Toyota is currently the most "American" vehicle you can buy because most of their manufacturing is here in the US and that's no thanks to Obama though I'm sure he'll gladly take responsibility. So called American brands like Ford, Chevy, and Chrysler are manufactured in other countries almost entirely.
>>
>>76180390
ID filtered
>>
>>76178471
>>
>>76180390
I do have a real job. I'm an engineer, and I work with industry every day.

Try learning about something before acting like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>76180050
>>76180175
Manufacturing is still alive, but it doesn't mean there's manufacturing jobs as he explained later.
>>
>>76176744
USAF here. Looking forward to the Trump presidency.
>>
>>76180417
Enjoy starvation cuck
>>
>>
>>76180546
>being a cuckgineer

stay poor, faggot
>>
>>76180186
>Falling for the game design meme

That kid is going to get 1/10 of the way done before realizing video games are only fun to play, and will drain your soul to make.
>>
>>76180614
>oh no without your shitty dirt farm we will surely starve.

libtards actually believe this.
>>
And why is Obama so certain that Trump won't win?Do you think Obama is working on some sort of voter fraud against Trump? Hillary is Trumps dream opponent. He would lose against Sanders or Biden, but Clinton just has too much baggage to get elected.
>>
>>76176243

He's not wrong. Globalization won't be stopped.
>>
>>76180392
>but yet he acts like he has the power to make life outcomes between races completely equal, which is a task that not one human on this planet has the power to fix.
its almost like american politics is about as real as the WWE
>>
>>76180620
Yeah okay, 80k annually for being only a year out of college makes me poor and a cuck.

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>76180702
Yes it will, nationalism will rise and kill the era of globalization. As an American I don't others for shit and would be ok closing the nation off.
>>
>>76178251
Steelworking and mine working are both super high skill jobs. Bubba Joe doing them is probably smarter than most college boys.

Moving boxes around a warehouse or flipping a cheese burger or working a register is low skill
>>
He said he would create millions of new green jobs to replace the old lost jobs.
>>
>>76180417

>small town with coal mine
>government closes coal mine because MUH CLEAN ENERGY
>sorry small town, that's capitalism

It's not a coincidence there are practically no black coal miners.
>>
>>76180766
>liberals think 80k a year is a lot of money.

hahah
>>
>>76180546
You're not the one hitting the button on the press break are you?You're not even the guy doing set up on the machines.

When people look back and talk about life supporting manufacturing jobs its those guys they are talking about.

You got a degree and have a skill so you deserve the money you earn

a machine operator doesn't deserve much more than min wage
>>
>>76176243
>ha, you goyim thought you could bring your jobs back? you forgot that we own you fucking cattle, eat my shit while I eat saudi shit
fuck Barack Obysmal
>>
>>76180699
He isn't certain, he is terrified.
That's why he can't help but bring him up all the time, it's a tell.

Imagine being succeeded by a guy whose slogan was "Make America Great Again" and what that says about you and your legacy.

Clintons, Bush's and Obama's will all have their legacies defined and overshadowed by how they compare and paved the way for Trumpism, the total rebuttal of all the bullshit these puppets have been peddling for decades.
>>
>>76178471
WHAT.
I think it's rather important that the future does belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam. Otherwise we are fucked
>>
>>76176744
>france
>scared of working

makes sense, dont you have an antifa riot to join?
>>
>>76180871
coal miners should be enslaved anyway. honestly, a monkey could do their job. Why do they even deserve a wage?
>>
File: 1463534393182.jpg (175 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
1463534393182.jpg
175 KB, 1200x828
>>76180900
Breh..
Too close to home. A make about that much and still have to live with roomates
>>
>>76180817
lol they are not high skill they are just dangerous

old boy down in the mine is only slightly smarter than the rocks he is digging up
>>
>>76176243
Lol, PBS news doesn't allow comments.
>>
>>76176412
Prob cuz he added 14 million in 8 years and reduced government jobs
>>
>>76180791

Are you serious? Globalization isn't going anywhere and your deluded if you think that manufacturing jobs are coming back. Get a fucking STEM degree you cuck.

T. ENGINEER
>>
>>76176243
Good. Maybe white people will stop being lazy
>>
>>76180791
We can hope. Nationalism took such a massive blow after WW2 thanks to the holocaust. I'm still on the fence about whether or not it actually happened but if it did it was exaggerated 1000 fold.

It's unfortunate because Germany had a massive economic surge thanks to nationalism and was able to flourish when all other western countries were being hit by the Great Depression. Fuck I'm so bitter about the world we live in now it drives me nuts.
>>
>>76180025
The only reason you have majority black cities up north is because blacks moved up there for factory jobs.

Not just crackers worked in factories. Rosy the riveter too.
>>
>>76181069
>>76181101
kek look at these high society niggers.

Hah, the poors amirite?
>>
>>76180186
I built my computer when I was 15
Am i a #WhiteGenius too
>>
>>76176243
>comments disabled
>ratings soon to be disabled

Why are liberals so afraid of open debate?
>>
>>76181402
You know why.
>>
>>76181182
>he added 14 million in 8 years
>reduced government jobs
>>
>>76179652
I know you're just being a silly hue, but I'll respond because idiots actually believe that.
Anyone whose worked in the industry knows that robotics and AI are stillvery far away from being that advanced. Automation equipment needs so much maintenance and support that I'm constantly balls deep in work.
>>
>>76176243
Unless Trump's job is to outlaw automation, he's not going to be able to bring jobs back either.
>>
>>76181402
are you retarded? liberals love to debate. They do it endlessly because words are feminine and innefectual. Real conservative men don't use jewish words, but rather, violence and dominance.
>>
>>76176243
I watched the video and he is so full of shit. Where are all these American made items he talks about? Where is all this new industry and jobs? The only American made item I have seen recently is some Styrofoam plates that cost $1. At work, I see "made in Canada" on more boxes than I see made in US (I work for an automotive company) in a setting where an even greater number of items are made in Mexico and South east Asia. He is a lying fucking nigger, no wonder they had to disable comments. Wouldn't want anyone rebutting him with the truth now would you?
>>
>leader of the free world
>afraid to say trump's name

wew
>>
>>76181559
Nigger
>>
>>76181623
if we could just bring back slavery everyone would have a job.
>>
>>76181750
cuck
>>
>>76181489

You should really look into machine learning which Google, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, and Apple are working on.

In 2014 their image processing interpretation could barely make out what a cat looked like when shown an image. 2 years later today? Microsoft has machine learning so advanced that if you take a picture of someone skateboarding in the street it'll describe exactly what's going on in the image.

The developers are now saying it's ability to adapt is occurring faster than previously anticipated.
>>
>>76181309
They can't even help themselves when they have such easy access to wages they don't deserve though.

At least now we can start down the long hard road of change and break them from their racist chains of toil and labor. Now they have no excuses but to get a degree from a college and, maybe along the way, shed off some of that small town ignorance that has been bread into them for decades

it will be better for all of us this way
>>
File: HAAAAA.jpg (6 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
HAAAAA.jpg
6 KB, 249x250
>>76176243
>underestimating The Donald
>>
>>76181517
The automation argument is complete shit. If the factories are overseas then there are no jobs other than distribution which doesn't pay worth a damn.

A factory, even an automated one, still actually employs Americans. No factory means no employment. People have to design and maintain the automation process, design the robots for said automation, management, sales, distribution etc.

Just look at Toyota's US factories as an example. They employ tons of automation as you would expect and still have hundreds of thousands of employees and that's just one company.
>>
>>76181460
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/14/job-shifts-under-obama-fewer-government-workers-more-caregivers-servers-and-temps/

How did anyone not move up under this guy? I was working 3 jobs when this guy took office. I'm down to one and own 2 fucking houses now. Are you people just lazy or stupid?
>>
File: FANUC_Robot_Assembly_Demo.jpg (3 MB, 3181x3121) Image search: [Google]
FANUC_Robot_Assembly_Demo.jpg
3 MB, 3181x3121
>>76179348

I honestly feel bad for all the blue collar Trump supporters who have no idea what's coming. Farmers during the dawn of the 20th century were probably as denial as factory workers today thinking their shitty job will last forever. Trump wants all those shitty jobs back... but for how long before they'll replace people with machines?
>>
>>76181970
and i'm going to pay them 50k a year to hit a button and sweep the floor?

GTFO those jobs are worthless. These small town racists need education to help themselves and to cure some of societies ills

face it white people its time to grow up
>>
>>76177432

Yeah and now they want to outsource tech jobs too. His argument is bullshit.
>>
>>76181101
In Arizona they are digging one of the worlds deepest mines to get an amazing deposit of copper.

I doubt you could work in an industry like us mining where if you screw up you and your buddies can die, but is so safe because screwups are so rare.

That shit isn't flipping burgers man.
>>
>>76176243
He avoided the question

He answered it with "automation"
But the question to ask him is: if these manual factory jobs will not exist anymore why are corporations leaving for mexico
>>
>>76182160
>and i'm going to pay them 50k a year to hit a button and sweep the floor?

No you're not going to pay anyone shit. You're going to live in poverty your entire life like the ignorant nigger you are.
>>
>>76181823
Poor bait
>>
>>76177845

Trump has you covered, after the housing bubble pops, you can work on our magnificent wall.

Then when that is completed the Canadian wall will just be ramping up, you will be employed for a lifetime
>>
File: car.jpg (297 KB, 1500x877) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
297 KB, 1500x877
>>76181970

Foxconn (manufacture of Apple products) has laid off 60,000 of it's 110,000 workers because of automation.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36376966
>>
File: labor force stats.png (34 KB, 788x524) Image search: [Google]
labor force stats.png
34 KB, 788x524
>>76181992
>but muh part time jobs

wew
>>
>>76182386
No shit. Automation requires less staff to run than no automation but it's still a shitty argument. If there are are no factories then there are no jobs to begin with.
>>
>>76182386
That does not explain why carrier left for mexico
>>
It seems strange to me that a current representative that cannot participate in the elections anymore would give public comments about the current elections and who should or shouldn't win.

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't that seem "in poor taste"?

Shouldn't your objective be to your country, then neutrality and professionalism?
>>
>>76182287
>hurdur operating industrial machinery is hard

yeah no its just dangerous
>>
>>76182500

Capitalism's end goal is to retire us from jobs.

The engine of Capitalism is beginning to betray the long time supporters.
>>
>>76182160
If the mfg cell they are running is making you $1m a year you world be a fool to pay them only $50k, even if it is shit work. If you find somebody that can hack the job and crank out quality parts, you hang on to that motherfucker.
>>
File: mfg1.jpg (60 KB, 884x540) Image search: [Google]
mfg1.jpg
60 KB, 884x540
>>76177529
The funny part is even factories in China are laying off workers because they're being automated.

Literally the only way to stay relevant in this job market is to learn a skilled trade or be something like a doctor, engineer, scientist, etc. The days of unskilled labor are behind us. And that's what they've outsourced to China, shit you can teach pretty much anyone with an IQ over 90 to do.

>>76181970
>People have to design and maintain the automation process, design the robots for said automation, management, sales, distribution etc.
It takes fewer people to do those things than the number of people it displaces, though.

>and that's just one company.
Yes, good point. Pic related, it's all the companies.
>>
>>76181086
What the fuck where the hell do you live
>>
>>76182557

No? He believes the interests of the country are best represented by the political party he's a part of, therefore he'll endorse his own party in the election.

Why is this hard for you? This really is babby's first election for a lot of people.
>>
>>76182652
your right 50k is a bit much

maybe 30k if they are actually good at the job

face it your old white blue collar way of life is going the way of the dinosaurs
>>
>>76182791
George W. Bush was a lot more presidential about it than monkey in chief, who just cant keep his filthy nigger hands out of it.
>>
>>76176412
"Unemployment" goes down because more and more people just say fuck it and give up.

500,000 last month alone.
>>
>>76179037
That's not what 'lame duck' means.
>>
>>76177432
I automate manufacuring. My education was paid for by a private company.
Blue collar making 6 figures
>>
>>76182624
Says somebody who does not do it.

I bet a factory job would chew you up and spit you out. Can you remain frosty after 12 hrs on your feet and keep quality up surrounded by a million dollars of equipment?

Have you ever done an industrial job, or is shitposting as far as you have gotten in this world?
>>
>>76182661
>Manufacturing jobs have gone down in the past 60 years

Wow who would have thought? Almost all of our manufacturing is overseas now, no shit employment has gone down.

I get what you guys are saying, automation takes away manufacturing jobs and that's true but it's still a moot point. If the manufacturing plant is in another country instead of the US then it employs basically zero US citizens whereas a heavily automated factory can still employ thousands.
>>
File: 876879.gif (853 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
876879.gif
853 KB, 405x304
>>76182893

George W. Bush was famously an anchor for his own party in 2008. If Obama wants the dems to lose this year then by all means he should be like GWB.

And who gives a fuck about acting presidential anyway? You realize this is the election year with Trump, right? Can't handle the bantz?
>>
>>76177432

It's why Trump supporters are in such denial. I pity them, they're stuck back in the 1980s thinking somehow they're gonna bring the modern world back into the past.
>>
>>76181182
part time jobs. crappy jobs. 100 million americans aren't working btw
>>
>>76183209
>>Manufacturing jobs have gone down in the past 60 years
>Almost all of our manufacturing is overseas now
...There's two lines on that chart for a reason.
>>
>our jobs are leaving? what are you gonna do?
>absolutely nothing!
Gee thanks nigger.
>>
>>76179709
i like this one
>>
>>76183308

I work at Burlington (retail), the warehouse receiving position a few years back was once full time for everyone. Today? They literally cut all those positions in half and made everything part time, and now they spout "WE CREATED MORE JOBS".
>>
>>76180186
He needs more LED lights. I find the red lights most useful since it helps boost the RAM.
>>
>>76183396
He said we have to train people for the jobs of the future because of automation. Did you watch the entire video?
>>
do they mean robots will take the jobs?
>>
File: 1422503830359.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1422503830359.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>76178471
this would be perfect with a dank nasheed playing faintly in the background
>>
>companies are coming back because workers are better here

They're a fraction of the cost in Asia and that cost is worth however many skilled workers in the U.S there are.

He didn't even mention any kind of programs to train people who lost industry jobs to go into other industry jobs which just goes to show there aren't any.
>>
>>76183394
>There's two lines on that chart for a reason.

The chart is misleading. It says manufacturing output in billions of dollars but what do we actually manufacture in the U.S.? Not much of anything besides food.
>>
>>76183209
i worked for a small hardware manufacturing company for a few years.

Did everything from setting up the lathes/5axis to polishing/compounding to working the slurry room to working the plating line even got to pour some bronze one day.

and all of those things took like 1 shift to figure out. The guy who wrote the gcode and did all the stuff in solid works were the real hero's
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1000
>>76183554
>he doesn't torrent RAM
>>
>>76180186
yeah right, nigger gonna make a game in a few months, if he makes it I know it will be garbage.
>>
File: 5411990.jpg (41 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
5411990.jpg
41 KB, 245x204
>>76179832
Me too, my friend.
Me too.
>>
>>76180186
I've been doing this since I was 6 then again I am a rocket scientist with 2 degrees
>>
File: 0riginal-BIX.jpg (71 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
0riginal-BIX.jpg
71 KB, 600x666
>>76177200
the best part was the way he did this little gem of hypocrisy:
>He, the Unnamed One, says he's going to bring the jobs back... but how?!?! He never has an answer for that!
>Me? I... my administration is going to grow the manufacturing industry with clean energy, 3d printing, NANO-TECHNOLOGY...and high tech stuff, BUT DON'T ASK ME HOW, because that's for all those smart scientist people cuz im 2 dumb!!

fuckin hell man...
>>
>>76176243
>we have more manufacturing here than at any point in our history almost

This nigger just straight up lies blatantly right in the face of someone. And he's negotiating trade deals that will send more of these jobs overseas. Yet tries to claim that he's doing it for 'higher wages'. Yeah, higher wages for fucking chinks maybe.
>>
>>76183209
Not to mention automation is good for the global economy. The south remained poor because of their heavy reliance on slave labor. There's no incentive to invest in automation and mechanization when you have unlimited free human labor.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 415x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 415x260
>>76182893
Monkey in Chief you say?
>>
File: 1452970064677.jpg (133 KB, 527x588) Image search: [Google]
1452970064677.jpg
133 KB, 527x588
>>76179818
no, however he did say we certainly need to audit it... and THAT is where it will start!

There's a reason they have never actually been audited, that they don't let even Presidents or congresspeople into the facilities.

Sorta like how investigating the holocaust is illegal in Europe.

You only do shit like that if there's something to hide.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had some giant demonic synagogue in the FED. Sort of like the jews version of the Vatican.
>>
File: fredgraph.png (14 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
fredgraph.png
14 KB, 630x378
>>76183883
>The chart is misleading.
Why? It demonstrates that manufacturing hasn't diminished at all, it's actually grown as an industry, it just employs people at record lows.

Pic related is manufacturing employment in China, for comparison. For all of the jobs we allegedly outsource, their manufacturing employment is shrinking just the same.

Donald is a day late and dollar short with his plan.

>but what do we actually manufacture in the U.S.?
http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/whatismadeinamerica_0.pdf
>>
>>76176243
>>76176744

If Americans are ready to make with half their current salary, especially those making 100K and more, maybe some jobs will come back.
>>
>>76183565
but he's okay with the jobs leaving for mexico and asia, that's fine. That AC plant that's moved to Mexico? They're probably going to build AC's the same way for the next 20 years, because some shit is really hard to automate.

I work in manufacturing, and another thing Obongo fails to mention is that some people are really untrainable for a 'computer' job. A significant portion of the population is just too retarded to do anything other than basic manual labor, and his immigration policies are importing more and more of these types. So what the fuck are they going to do to get these 'jobs of the future' in nanotechnology?
>>
>>76180063
>Hope makes a wonderful breakfast, but a terrible supper. -t. Sir Francis Bacon
>>
>>76185196

Shitty factory jobs are going away because no one should have to work in those conditions.
>>
>>76180390
I love listening to people like you talk, but not because I think you are right or even righteous. People like you paint themselves a very detailed picture of how you think the world works and spend significant energy trying to make the work conform to your personal understanding of the world.

>White people just get mad about this because its starting to put them on the same level blacks

>go to school and get a real job

You might not understand now, but someday this line of thinking will come back to haunt you. And it will mostly be self-imposed.
>>
>>76176243
Almost 5 1/2 minutes
Fuck makes you think I'll give that nigger that much of my time in one week let alone one sitting
>>
>>76185196
>but he's okay with the jobs leaving for mexico and asia, that's fine.
OK sure, but you can't say that he didn't address the dude's question with a reasonable answer, which is what your post was originally concerning.

>Obongo
So many interlopers on this board lately.

>A significant portion of the population is just too retarded to do anything other than basic manual labor, and his immigration policies are importing more and more of these types. So what the fuck are they going to do to get these 'jobs of the future' in nanotechnology?
I don't know, I'm not some Obama apologist, I'm just pointing out what he said in the video.
>>
>>76185288
What conditions? Just regular hard work that Americans have done for 100s of years to feed their families? Now they get to starve instead I guess, and you're okay with that.
>>
File: 1463937941057.jpg (15 KB, 404x267) Image search: [Google]
1463937941057.jpg
15 KB, 404x267
>>76178202
>Obama is right. But that doesn't mean he's correct.
>>
>>76179709
This one i can deal with desu...
>>
>>76185504
>you can't say that he didn't address the dude's question with a reasonable answer,

He DIDN'T address it with a reasonable answer. The reason current jobs are leaving was the guys question, and his answer was that he's not going to do anything about that, but instead that he's focussing on some intangible 'job of the future' which that guy likely won't be able to get even if it does materialize 10 years from now.

It was a non-answer. The job the guy wants is now in Mexico, and the reason for that is free trade. He COULD make that job come back, but he's not going to.
>>
File: 1464843198003.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1464843198003.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>76182747
>California
>tfw pay almost 1k in taxes every 2 weeks
>tfw cheapest 1 room flat is $1200/month
I mean I could afford it but I wouldn't be able to save hardly any money.
>>
>>76185521
Well, what can you do? If you stifle automation, that would be against the principles of capitalism. And so would redistributing wealth generated from the efficiency of automation. We could of course make education free or at least more affordable so training for a new career in relevant industries would be attainable, but how would we pay for that? Plus you'd flood the job market with educated people.

So yeah I guess they have to starve.
>>
>>76176744
>kys

Go back to youtube, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>76179652
you still need people to build the robots that make the robots

unless we develop some sort of self assembling nanobot cloud mist
>>
>>76176412
And all this to the cost of doubling the debt
>>
>tfw fell for STEM meme
>tfw jobs are not filled by working visa shit skins
>>
File: 1463717142076.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1463717142076.gif
1 MB, 300x169
Obama is right

Trumpfags need to get it through their thick skulls that a college education is the route to take in life. Otherwise you will be cucked by a fucking computer instead of making good money in a sector that is profitable.

But we know most Trumpkins wouldn't last in college...
>>
>>76176913
Obama believes that with education you have a better chance for a job true but he's proposing community college when there are those with bachelor's degree who can't even find decent paying jobs or jobs suited to their degree. Also when he said trump has proposed no way or changing this situation which is a flat out lie. He's threatened to tax the shit out of them multiple times but in the end I believe he will negotiate first and ultimately bring most jobs back. I agree with Obama that we should create incentive to keep them here but right now that is not working and honestly nobody's seeing the energy standards or educatuon as an incentive because they don't care about that kind of shit. They profit more off of destroying the economy and hiring .40/hr
>>
>>76186002
Biology is a meme frendo, if you were smart you wouldn't be stuck with all that debt.
>>
>>76186098
nice bait faggot
>>
File: 1464114996393.jpg (23 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
1464114996393.jpg
23 KB, 336x330
>>76186179
>but in the end I believe he will negotiate first and ultimately bring most jobs back.

>gives vague response
>thinks this is an argument

wew
>>
>>76185902
It's not about automation, because there's plenty of jobs that are DIFFICULT to automate. I know this, I'm in the meetings discussing this very thing. There's a lot of things we make that are way way too much work to automate and would require several million dollars worth of robots. And/or the design changes frequently enough to where the robots would need to constantly be redone to make it work.

In these cases, we usually outsource it to plants in mexico to be built by hand, because it's cheaper than doing it here in the US. Those jobs are going to be around for the next 2 decades probably, but they ain't going to be here in the US and Obama is content with just saying 'hey I can't do nuffin about it!' as he signs another free trade deal with asia.
>>
>>76186299
bait? My argument is open to rebuttal friend. Are you capable of communication? Probably not...
>>
>>76185781
>The job the guy wants is now in Mexico
And my point is that these companies are generally going to gravitate toward what is cheapest. Right now that's Mexicans. Tomorrow that's robots. Bringing back jobs that will continue to dwindle to create the illusion of "making things what they once were" instead of training people for a job that might still exist in 10 years seems pretty regressive to me.
>>
>>76186319
>next 2 decades probably
thats so reassuring

>Implying a president has any control over the economy

face it, you need a college degree to get a job in this new economy. Walking into a plant and shaking the boss's hand won't cut it anymore. You have to have a brain if you want a job.
>>
>>76180186
This kid was already shot and killed by another black because of this.
>>
>>76184214
It's the only power source I have anymore.
That and watching The Don demolish some cuck all day err day.
>>
>>76176412

>OBAMA FIXED THE ECONOMY DEAL WITH IT

>ITS 2016 WE NEED TO FIX THE ECONOMY COME ON GUYS FEEL THE BERN
>>
>>76186424
>Bringing back jobs that will continue to dwindle

This is true, they'll continue to dwindle. But they'll still be HERE dwindling, as opposed to being completely gone. Also, if the plant is already here in the US it's simpler to gradually replace the workers with robots, and then the jobs of maintaining those robots, refilling parts, driving parts to the factory, etc. are all still here. As opposed to the way its set up now, which is that as a company we replace workers with robots at a plant IN MEXICO and all of those semi skilled jobs then stay IN MEXICO.
>>
>>76180475
You are a fucking retard... The price of goods has nothing to do with production cost. Price is set by supply and demand. The chinese goods are only cheaper until the American company goes out of business...The the supply drops and the price increases
>>
>>76176243

>I negotiated trade deals to raise wages overseas

Fucking nigger.
>>
>>76176243
He's a coked up niggerfaggot but he's right, Trump cant stop globalism. You'll have your manufacturing jobs back in about 20 years when your transition to 3rd world police state is complete

If trump can get rid of the Fed then maybe he can stop the rot, but as it is he's another fucking bread and circus act.
>>
>>76185836
>California
W h y ?
>>
>>76186550
>face it, you need a college degree to get a job in this new economy. Walking into a plant and shaking the boss's hand won't cut it anymore. You have to have a brain if you want a job.

Unless you live in a country that we outsourced all those jobs to.
>>
>>76186810
fed policy has nothing to do with globalism other than coordinating with other banks to implement sound regulations. even that isn't 'helping the kikes offshore jobs'
>>
yeah call me when there are actually robots driving around with these trucks, it won't happen very soon
>>
>>76179670
Has there ever been a single time someone disabled comments that they were in the right for doing so?

It's just more scared pansies who can't possibly have an open forum for people to express themselves and communicate with one another... because "Oh no! They might have different views than me!"
>>
>>76176243
Wait, what? Trump is running on bringing jobs back to America? I didn't know that. Fuck. Guess I'm a #trumpkin now.
>>
>>76177432
Our assembly plant has a ton of human labor. It's tough to beat 12$ an hour. You can only automate so much. It limits the design too much.

Companies hate spending money if the break-even point is further out than 2 years.

A human replacement robot would have to cost less than about $45k before anyone would buy it. Even less cause they'd have to have a human program it.

Our operations would be difficult to automate, even then.
>>
>>76187056
There is never a good excuse for denying free speech, just pansies who either can't handle the bantz or tyrants who will not tolerate the bantz.
>>
File: 1463261477859.jpg (45 KB, 497x363) Image search: [Google]
1463261477859.jpg
45 KB, 497x363
>>76187172
Obamas message is literally

>Oh you want your jobs back

>How does no sound faggots
>>
>>76178783

>No, we need businesses. Jobs are a side effect of good, PROFITABLE, business

BOOM !!!!

Now, lets reduce the barriers to starting a business.
>>
>>76176435
You didn't expect this? I'm sure Obama will always have "work", so he's not worried
>>
>>76186975
Youre right, but fractional reserve banking is the foundation on which globalisation was built.

Obama isnt wrong though, trump may do a lot for America but there wont be a mass boom of manufacturing jobs just because he is elected, that shit is at the mercy of the global market.

Best thing trump could do for america is to pull the rug from under China but that wont be pretty either
>>
File: 1449527516733.gif (2 MB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
1449527516733.gif
2 MB, 320x220
>>76187318
>>
>>76176636
>Tarrif and embargo
do you know why Iran has not broken under the sanctions? because of this kind of idiotic thinking from the "hawks" and neocons.
What's the direct link between embargo and Iran? See Cuba as a sample of the failure. Now look at Venezuela who wasn't even under embargo to see what's more effective.
Call him cuck as much as you want. you don't understand a damn'd thing in there.
Embargo works only when poeple are dependant in close economic ties. Companies can move around the world at will.
>>
File: 1457923668140.jpg (260 KB, 2049x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457923668140.jpg
260 KB, 2049x2048
>>76180475
So continue down the road to wage parity with China or revolt now and stem the blood flow. I choose the latter everytime. Even though destroying these trade deals will be hard fought, it means a better life for our children and the security of the West as the dominant geopolitical region in the world.
>>
>>76187417
WE need more businesses

WE

not the human race.....America

Wealth is created we can not subsidize the third world which does not create wealth
>>
>>76176825
Kek'd.
Took you seriously at the begining then saw your flag and lol'd hard again.
>>
>>76180996
Bingo. Herbert Hoover 2.0.
>>
>>76176243
>how is Trump going to bring those jobs back from Mexico?

... by making companies pay to import the cars into the US.

Today they pay next to nothing.

How is this difficult to understand? Trump's been saying this for months now.
>>
>>76186741
>But they'll still be HERE dwindling, as opposed to being completely gone.
That's a fair point.

My problem is how "we're going to bring the jobs back from Mexico and China" is being looked at as an end-all-be-all solution, part of what's going to make America great again™. Employing say, an additional 5 million people for just the next 10-20 years is better than employing 0 people over the same span of time.

However, if there's 20 million other people who still can't find work in that timeframe, and that 5 million slowly dwindles to 0 over the course of a couple a couple decades, bringing those jobs back is less like a true solution to the issue and more like putting a bandaid over bullet wound.

tl;dr; it will help, I'm not against it, but it doesn't address the root of the problem, it just soothes it for a short while.
>>
>>76187572
Fuck off health pack...Everyone knows your game...You used the benefits of the EU while staying out of it. Then you were the gateway for EU products to the outside world or the gateway of cheap goods into the EU.

Not every country can play both side.
>>
>>76187649

Absolutely agreed
>>
>>76177432
So true!
But when I read
>>76178009
I'm afraid of America gettting cucked again.
>>
>>76177432
>dey gonna otto-m8 bcuz i sed so!!
Contrary to what redditors believe, we're far from being able to automate large swaths of jobs.
>>
>>76180900
80k is decent if you don't live in some garbage, over-populated city with "great public transit."
>>
>>76187919
Trump is worth voting for just based on how he is reviving Nationalism in the Western World alone, racial lines can perhaps disappear but only if the peoples become a people. The rioters waving Mexican Flags in California are traitors and in previous eras would be prosecuted but the Mayor celebrates the civil unrest whilst the Police Chief is a literal member of La Razza. An active 5th column element is dividing and conquering and civil war is inevitable unless Trump can stop the identity politics and create one identity all can be proud of - American.
>>
>>76187919
>and that 5 million slowly dwindles to 0 over the course of a couple a couple decades

Except it won't. Even if robots entirely replace humans, they'll replace humans in the plant HERE and that very fact provides jobs for maintenance, janitors, power companies, truck drivers, etc.

As it is now the plant building our shit is in Mexico. When we upgrade a production line and put a robot in a spot, we currently fly our equipment engineering team to mexico for a few months and they install it. Then who is maintaining it, feeding it parts? Some mexican guy.
>>
>>76183554
Red LEDs run hotter though, you have to balance them out with a few blue ones.
>>
>>76186750
>The price of goods has nothing to do with production cost.
Yes clearly paying workers $12 an hour results in goods the same price as paying workers $0.50 an hour.
>>
>>76176243
>HANG THIS NIGGER ALREADY SOMEONE! FOR FUCK SAKES

Are you mad that he's telling the truth? Republicans are talking about how they are bringing back jobs when they are the ones that made it easier for jobs to be shipped out of the US in the first place. Also, companies are only worried about $$$. They don't give a shit about giving jobs to Americans. If they can spend less money getting something done out of the US they will do it.

Best to learn coding or go back to school for engineering or start your own business.
>>
Trump already won and obongo pretty much made it happen.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.