[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dont even choose to be gay >The world hates you for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: YOGAISAMAZING.jpg (128 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
YOGAISAMAZING.jpg
128 KB, 2000x1236
>Dont even choose to be gay
>The world hates you for it anyway
What the fuck?
>>
>>76176034
>Implying anyone really needs a reason to hate you
>>
>>76176034
Nobody hates you, thats the issue. We hate that you rant about your sexuality as the only identity trait you posses. Stop giving a fuck. We donĀ“t go around priding ourselves with women..oh wait we do, and thats because ITS FUCKING GROSS TO FUCK ANOTHER AMN IN THE POOPER DESU
>>
It has more to do with you being British.
>>
I don't hate gays, I do hate the gay """"parades""" just an army of people doing degenerate shit like fucking in the streets and going around in public in leathersuits.

Children are watching ffs.
>>
At least you are living in a majority white country.
For now.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
>>76176034
Soon.

>>76176162
You will swing next to him, Paddy.
>>
>>76176034
I dont hate gays i hate fags that cant shut up about being gay and want to be seen as a special snowflake and borderline demand a medal for it.
No one cares shut up about it already.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 188x106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 188x106
>Dont even choose to be jewish
>/pol/ hates you for it anyway
What the fuck?
>>
File: _20160425_023630.jpg (13 KB, 242x143) Image search: [Google]
_20160425_023630.jpg
13 KB, 242x143
>>76176321
Beady
>>
Saying gays will go to hell for being gay, as it's a sin isn't really saying "You terrible person I hope you burn in hell".

It's just saying that if you do it, then that's where you will end up.
>>
>>76176034
You might not have chosen homosexuality, but faggotrous behavior is choice.
>>
>>76176034

The world hates you for being an obnoxious faggot about a retarded choice. You were not born that way, you simply decided to be a disgusting human being and brag about it 24/7. Fuck off already, you degenerate scum, you already won the battle, stop prancing around.
>>
>>76176034
Homophobia is taught, and no, the majority of people at least in the UK don't hate gays.

I didn't even understand what homophobia was before I realised I was attracted to the same sex.

There is literally no objective reason to say gays are bad, it's just an IRL meme passed down generations.
>>
>>76176666
Quads is truth
>>
>>76176689
Nobody chooses their sexuality, including you, you filthy breeder.

Sex-mixing is wrong.
>>
>>76176034
>don't even choose to be white
>the world still hates you for it anyway
>>
Hi, faggot here, aslong as you're a decent person and dont show off your nipples whenever you can you won't have any issues at all. When you base your identity around your sexual orientation is when you become a degenerate.
>>
>>76176666
This.
>>
>>76176666
>>76177055
What that that guy said too what both those guys said
>>
File: 1464464435200.jpg (61 KB, 802x960) Image search: [Google]
1464464435200.jpg
61 KB, 802x960
>>76176034

why are you so special?

I bet you hate cetain people who cant control what they are so fuck of you hypocrit scum
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.