[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even the inbred midget had better sense than to try to kill the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: israelusa.jpg (69 KB, 517x424) Image search: [Google]
israelusa.jpg
69 KB, 517x424
Even the inbred midget had better sense than to try to kill the big retarded guy protecting him.
>>
They aren't killing you. They're in the process of making you retarded.
>>
File: what must be done.jpg (339 KB, 1009x1250) Image search: [Google]
what must be done.jpg
339 KB, 1009x1250
>>76175568
NOOO!
>>
>>76175617
correct.

They will not kill their best attack dog. They will however keep breeding it with stupid dogs, so its offspring will be even easier to control.
>>
>>76175617
For their purposes it's no different.

When we're all pans trans sans gender queer sexual and mutts made up of one shit skinned race with an IQ of 75 we're not exactly going to be able to control a standing army.
>>
>>76175703
For what Israel uses the US for, making us a bunch of sissy retarded liberals is the same thing as killing us.
>>
>>76175711
crossbreeding will not put you down to 75 IQ. I'd say 85-95, when everyone is brown. Enough to follow orders but not enough to give them.
>>
>>76175776
But we're already under their thumb because white people are the only race with empathy so we can be guilted into fucking anything.
>>
File: Demographics of Minneapolis.png (24 KB, 614x311) Image search: [Google]
Demographics of Minneapolis.png
24 KB, 614x311
>>76175774
you are mistaking one attack for another. The liberal SJW attack is/was sponsored by the old communist Russia to undermine your values and social cohesion. They saw how you got fucked by the hippies while fighting in Vietnam, and set in motion to exploit this glaring weakness. By now, unfortunately, the virus has become self-sustaining, independent of any outside backing.

This is done to make you easier to defeat.

On another battlefront, you have white americans being replaced at an alarming rate by blacks and hispanics.

This is done to make you easier to control.
>>
>>76176087
Yeah it doesn't look like white America is going to wake up.

They don't want to be called bigots
>>
>>76175617
FPBP - you nailed this one packie (For a change).
That said, even once they are retarded they will still be a gurllion time smarter than all you Europpor cucks so I wouldn't worry about our greatest ally too much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.