[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit, Brexit BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 960x667
Oh shit, Brexit BTFO!
>>
>>76174917

>referendum on the united kingdom's referendum on the united kingdom's referendum on the united kingdon's
>>
>Voting leave
>>
Because I believe that George Soros, David Cameron et al. have my best interests at heart HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>76174917
>Not wanting to be part of the EU makes you racist

What?
>>
>>76174917
>CURRENT YEAR
>THAT'S WAYCIS
>FUCK DRUMF
Are they even trying?
>>
>>76174917
Not really.
>>
>>76175070
>George Soros
Yes, the right-winger's boogie man.
>>
>>76174917

Nobody here cares. They're voting leave because they know more about the dangers of EU tariffs on trade and the unelected oligarchy-by-design of the EU hierarchy than someone who uses the phrase "running home to mummy" on his little satire jpegs, and can't help but cry racism.
>>
Is that vote only being held in the UK or will all of EU vote?

What's the general feeling of other countries about UK staying or leaving?
>>
How do you fix Sharia-Laws in London, big boy?
>>
>the EU fucks shit up big time
>millions and millions of British people are economically ruined by these decisions
>"WOW LMAO YEAH RUN BACK TO MUMMY PUSSY, I'LL BE OVER HERE LIKE A REAL MAN AND FIX THE EU EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE ANY INFLUENCE AND THE EU IS HEADED BY UNELECTED GERMANS"

I fucking hate the condescending and smug tone these retarded liberals take at every moment of their lives
>>
>>76175274
We beat them, put them in prison and then make them apologise on national TV.

http://news.sky.com/story/1578644/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos

What about you?
>>
>>76175314
>I fucking hate the condescending and smug tone these retarded liberals take at every moment of their lives
We all do anon, we all do.
>>
>We should try to fix the EU's faults
and how do we do that with unelected representatives? The EU is designed to keep you from doing precisely what you apparently want to do; to fix it.

We fought a war due to taxation without representation, you people should take our example and get the fuck out now.
>>
>>76175270
Panic by European leaders, sympathy by the population. I'm sure if the UK votes out it'll lead to more countries deciding to hold a referendum
>>
>>76175314
unelected (((""""germans""")))
>>
If this was Japan referendum we do digital and on many TV to make spectacle
>>
>>76174917
>Nigel Farage is biased!
>But I will not question the world bank, IMF or basically anyone else with EU interests
https://youtu.be/PTgYSwlRrEU?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
>>
>>76175070
>George Soros
>literally the man who wants the world in peace
>not having Britain's interests at heart because he treats Brits same as blacks
Go suck Hitler's dead dick or something.
>>
>>76175472
enjoying his meddling in the balkans?

you don't mind that orthodox churches get trashed by islamists and then turned into mosques, do you goy? there's a good goy
>>
File: 1458310146004.jpg (13 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1458310146004.jpg
13 KB, 200x213
>>76174917
That makes me want to vote to leave even more lad.
>>
>>76175337
>http://news.sky.com/story/1578644/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos
Really nice, but it's not enough.
>What about you?
We don't have muslims here. Too poor, no welfare to offer
>>
>>76175472
lol. Serbia has joined the trolling train.
>>
File: georgesoros.jpg (4 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
georgesoros.jpg
4 KB, 270x187
>>76175472
George Soros looks disgusting. It's almost as if he's part of a bigger group of people, a tribe if you will, who all look a tad off.
>>
File: 1464709212895.jpg (463 KB, 1860x3543) Image search: [Google]
1464709212895.jpg
463 KB, 1860x3543
>>76175599
What's not enough?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/morden-mosque-fire-two-teenage-boys-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-a6668911.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1595202/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham

http://pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
>>
>>76175270
The Dutch want out too apparently. 80% of them hope UK leaves and then they get their own referendum.
>>
>>76175472
>>76175644
>>76175070
>>76175189

>George Soros

can ya'll explain who's this Soros guy? I know his a kike but why exactly is he so bad?
>>
>>76175106
It's xenophobia if you don't want to be ruled by Brussels.
It's also hate speech.
Leave votes should be ignored because those votes are racist and hateful.
Yay! 100% remain!
>>
>>76175783
George Soros is the one who's company (Open Society Foundation) has been making maps on routes to direct migrants from the Middle East and Africa to enter Europe.

He's the fucker that deliberately sabotaged the British economy to make shekels.

He's also the fucker that funded the Black Lives Matter movement.

He also sold out his fellow Jews to Nazi's and stole their belongings.

He's done some other things but yeah, he's a vile, nasty, ugly, piece of hook nosed shit that needs burning alive.
>>
>>76175472
Britons have good reason to hate Soros after what he did to the pound

he's a dangerous, rootless cosmopolitan who has no qualms about destroying currencies and endangering countries if it benefits him
>>
>>76175783
He funds femen, FCKH8, blacklivesmatter and other radical lefty groups. He probably funds ISIS too.
>>
>>76175916
Luckily we recovered but yeah, he's a vile piece of cunt slime.

He can fucking die screaming of cancer.
>>
>>76174917

The second part was going ok, until they added that last sentence.
>>
>>76175783
http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2015/07/07/forbes-flashback-george-soros-british-pound-euro-ecb/
>>
>>76175942
He said that Putin is a bigger threat to the West than radical Islam and ISIS.

lol.
>>
>>76175574
It's because of him that we get to travel to EU with no visa. Don't be a bigot. Literally the only thing he wants is a world of unity and equality. Your wild conspiracy theories only show you have no arguments.

>>76175644
>discriminating against a philanthropist only because of the way he looks
At least you are honest about your bigotry.

Memes are just memes, children. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

>>76175916
Countries are social constructs, so fuck you.
>>
>>76174917
> If you vote Leave you support Putin and Murdoch
fucking wew lad I didn't know we were leaving NATO too!

Oh wait we're not, fuck off with this myth that leaving the EU will weaken us militarily. Also Murdoch just supports leave for the stories he can print after BREXIT he can get fat stacks from sensationalist bullshit.
>>
>>76176059
10/10
>>
>>76175783
Now you rattle the monkey cage
Here they come
>>
>>76176139
You're not really going to defend Soros are you?
>>
>>76175894
I want a map to Europe too
>>
>>76175390

You vote to elect the members of the EU Parliament, which in turn elects the President of the European Commission. The other members of the European Commission are appointed by the European Council, comprised of the heads of state of the 28 member countries. The EU is not unelected, you just have to know the difference betwen direct and indirect democracy.
>>
>>76176059
>Countries are social constructs, so fuck you.
I know this is a troll post, but just for your edification: just because something is a construct doesn't make it illegitimate. without the social construct known as the nation-state, we'd likely still be living in tribes
>>
>>76176193
>>76176193
No, no map for you!
>>
>>76176059
I could never see this bait working with that flag.
>>
File: 1464827962908.jpg (89 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1464827962908.jpg
89 KB, 1182x966
>>76176327
I called it out.

>>76175639
>mfw picture captcha is trains
>>
>>76176193
A [presumably] white person wants to come to Europe? It would be fucking racist to let him in.
>>
File: frightened doggo.jpg (26 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
frightened doggo.jpg
26 KB, 540x960
>>76174917
A guy on my facebook shared this yesterday,, although he is the type of person who shares generic clickbait shit, he even once shared an Owen Jones post. Alot of this stuff is made by the clever leftists who know when they use certain buzzwords here and there they can legitimise anything to the sheeple. For example, racism is automatically assumed to part of the brexit campgain, no evidence for this no way of explaining it it just is.
>>
>>76176720
Ask him to name the presidents of the EU without looking it up. Then ask the purpose of the European Commission and the European parliament.
>>
>>76176720
I lost my temper with a lefty female friend a couple of days ago and told her to go get raped by a bunch of niggers in Calais. We're still speaking but yeah, was pissing me off about telling me to raise money to send food over there, saying how bad it was there, I told her that they have new homes built by the French government, they don't want to use them, they want to come here for benefits and she was all shouting saying "NO THEY DON'T, THEY WANT A BETTER LIFE" I said yeah they do, a better life of handouts. "HURR NO THEY DON'T" Just said, fuck off and go get raped by the niggers in Calais you retarded bitch.

She asked if I was alright this morning so... Meh, fed up of it, then some cunt posted something about Victorian England and the workhouses and compared it to the EU.

Seriously pissing me off.
>>
>>76175644
Yes.. It is almost like he is from some semetic tribe of race mixing shape shifters... I wonder who they could be...
>>
>>76177053
It's all feelings with them.
>>
>>76174917
> Remain; because it's current year already, folks, I mean like come on

Leave: Because Trump, Farage, et al are scary meanie heads. They have poopy pants and they make me pee a little when I sleep
>>
>>76174917
>it's ((((selfish)))) to not want kike George Soros to run all of Europe all at once

The nerve of these kikes.
>>
>>76175472
> George Soros
> Man of peace

have another (You)
>>
>>76175783
>>
>>76176902
>Ask him to name the presidents of the EU without looking it up.

There is no President of the EU.

>Then ask the purpose of the European Commission

The European Commission oversees the compliance of the Member-States to the Treaties and EU legislation. The Commision can also present draft legislation to the Parliament.

>and the European parliament.

The democratically elected European Parliament, along with the Council of the European Union (representatives of the member-states' democratically elected governments), approves EU legislation.
>>
>>76175783
Hes literally a real life james bond villain
>>
more
>>
remember that ukrain war he started
>>
>>76177496
The EU has a few presidents. Granted they aren't presidents of the entire EU but of major branches.
>President of the European Council (since 1 December 2014, Donald Tusk) President of the European Commission (since 1 November 2014, Jean-Claude Juncker) President of the European Parliament (since 1 July 2014, Martin Schulz) Presidency of the Council of the European Union (since 1 January 2016, The Netherlands)
>>
he's in the ear of every politician in the west, and is as bad as bill kristol when it comes to using NATO bombing on the enemies of israel
>>
>>76175472

Shqipere sqipare.
>>
Who's the retard that made this bullshit.
Arguments for staying:
>it's 2016
>the EU isn't mummy, some other unspecified entity is
>>
File: soros-turkey-2003-evil-kike.jpg (70 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
soros-turkey-2003-evil-kike.jpg
70 KB, 720x540
all of the worst shabbos goys and kikes cozy up to him, and he finances them
>>
>>76177053
She likes you dog. And she looks up to you... Give her the red pill... Stick it right in her pussy. <3
>>
>>76175230
How's the "abroad" part going?
>>
>>76174917
>the EU's faults, and try to fix them

Cameron already tried that and got humiliated.
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
He spends millions on paying political disruption groups world wide to start civil wars (Lybia, Syria, Ukraine), and he's been trying in the USA with blacklivesmatter, la raza spic riots, and the "democracy spring" he's trying in the USA.

Anytime you see a rioter or protester who looks like they don't have a job or wear a mask like antifa, and you wonder how they can afford to be there, chances are, they're paid by Soros.

He pays "community organizers" to riot and drive news cycles in the kike lugenpresse.
>>
>it's the 21st century
>not 'specific year'

What kind of low-tier bait is this?
>>
>if you want to leave a supranational union, comprising many countries whiter than Britain, that denied access to Turkey on cultural grounds, you're a racist
The left is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>76174917
Wow this really made me think
I'm a #remainmissile now
>>
>>76177698

They are presidents of EU institutions.

> President of the European Commission

Elected by the members of the EU Parliament, which are themselves elected by you and me and the rest of the EU citizens.

>President of the European Council

Elected by the members of the European Council. The members of the European Council are the democratically elected heads of state of the 28 member countries.

>President of the Council of the European Union
The members of the Council of the European Union are representatives of our democratically elected national governments. The are appointed by those national governments. The President of the Council of the EU changes every 6 months, rotating betwen all the 28 member states.

Please, let's end this meme about the EU being undemocratic.
>>
>>76177053
She came back, that's means she craves the red pill. Keep working on her, anon.
>>
>>76178442
Democracy needs to include accountability. Having all our failed MPs go into a black hole which is indirectly democratically driven from 500 million people across multiple different countries and cultures isn't any sort of effective or meaningful democracy.
>>
Holy shit lads I'm ropeable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76nFvHMln-E

Just watched this debate, and the tactics of the Remain side have left me fucking seething.

Trying to drag Putin and Trump into the debateand trying to create a "gotcha" moment for Farage about US politics and his opinions of Clinton and Trump around 1:07:45 is pretty pathetic tactics from the Remain side.
Richard Reed: "The two people for the Leave are Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin". As if this is meant to scare us away from against our interests.

Then the fucking nigger tries to bait Farage into saying he would vote for Trump because he know's it'd be political suicide in Britain. Literally seething right now lads.

Also who's this Mogg guy? He's pretty fucking good.
>>
>>76177140
It is all feelings, I see it everyday, I've given up with cuntbook, I really have. Pissing me off to no end.

>>76177847
She's said the word nigger herself, I don't believe she honestly believes her own leftist bullshit but she keeps organising these "feed the Calais" migrants bullshit and that asking for donations and all that shit.

>>76178510
Slowly but surely I will I need to be extremely careful with this and I know for a fact she lurks here.
>>
>>76178442
If one of those presidents does a bad job, when can European citizens expect to elect someone else?
>>
>>76176902
These people prefer rhetoric to facts. Why bother studying and critically thinking when a pretty picture appears on facebook and it is implied it will make you look cool and edgy to your friends.
>>
>>76178683
>Also who's this Mogg guy? He's pretty fucking good.
Jacob Rees Mogg's is based.

Youtube him.
>>
>>76178442
>Please, let's end this meme about the EU being undemocratic.
kek
>>
>>76178810
>Youtube him
especially the interview with Ali G for the lulz
>>
>>76178669

And there isn't accountablilty? The EU Parliament is elected by the people and accounts to them. Why do you think Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen are members? As for the others institutions, they are all, in one way or another, tied in whith the EU Parliament or our national governments and heads of state. There is accountability, you're just not aware of it.
>>
>>76178753
Why don't you help her help the food banks, that way she's helping those in need and it's not niggers in calais
>>
>>76177618
>rt
Putin pls stahp
>>
>>76174917

Leave and Remain are equally cringeworthy
>>
File: checking current year man.png (864 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
checking current year man.png
864 KB, 938x944
>>76174917
IT'S [CURRENT CENTURY]
>>
>>76178781

It's INDIRECT DEMOCRACY. You elect someone which in turn will elect or appoint someone else. You don't take direct part in it, but it is still your interests that preside to the decisions. The EU works as our governments want it to work. If it's hell, it's our own making.
>>
>>76174917
>It's the current yeyah!
>>
>>76179159
Because I don't want to help those in Calais, they are already getting food, shelter and assistance from the local government there and from the UK government already.

And to what end? They don't want that kind of help, they literally trash all that aside so they can cross the Channel into England because someone told them they'll get a free house and lot's of benefits.

No. Not going to happen, I will stick to helping our own poor and needy in this country that are suffering.

Not strangers, people that burn down camps, people that toss food aside because it's not good enough, people that rape each other, people that attack the people that are helping them.

No, not happening. The Calais filth can starve and kill each other for all I care. She'll soon wake up to this when it's her getting gang raped by a pack of Eritreans wanting ficki ficki.
>>
>>76174917
>emotion based non-argument
>current year non-argument
>ad hominem non-argument
>strawman non-argument

Come on man, they aren't even trying.
>>
>>76174917
>thinking you can change the EU
>not the other way round
>>
>>76174917
It's going to be a landslide for Leave.
Get on the right side of history.
>oh wait, they're just going to rig it as per normal.
>>
>>76175725

Lol old man can't admit doing the monkey spank. KEKED.
>>
>>76179157
>And there isn't accountablilty?
No. The institution is too large and opaque to be able to be directly accountable to the electorate in any practical or effective way.
>>
>>76176217
Yeah the difference is that one can sometimes fuck shut up, while the other is just a fuckup.
>>
>>76174917
>hey guys, Britain here. We don't think the EU has our best interests in mind anymore.
>We really don't want to leave, but we feel taken advantage of by the EU. How can we fix it? We aren't the only ones that feel this way?
>Wow, get a load of this guy! All because of some peaceful refugees and economic sanctions? It's fucking 2016! Come o-
>h-hey wait a minute why are you guys trying to leave?
>F-f-f-fucking pussies

Jesus, what a fucking disgrace. Please get the fuck out of there Britain. You'll always have a friend in America - the past is the past
>>
>>76179454
If you can't vote for a new leader/government every X years, it isn't good. It may be democracy by some stretch, but it's not being done right.
>>
File: witcher_current_year.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
witcher_current_year.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>76174917
>MUH 21ST CENTURY
>>
>>76178442
>someone being chosen by elected candidates means that it was a democratic appointment

So members of the House of Lords, who are appointed by the elected political parties, are therefore democratically chosen?

I don't think so, chuck.

If we can't get rid of them at the ballot box, then they aren't chosen democratically.

Get fucked.
>>
>>76175743
Based Dutch.
KLM rocks.

>>76176059
Hey, check it: someone from a literal bitch country trying to tell the world's biggest soft-power what they should do. All my keks.

>>76176217
They are not undemocratic. They are anti-democratic.
Big difference. Also, your country is shit.

>>76177496
>approves legislation
Exactly. An echo-chamber to rubber stamp decisions made by the unaccountable. No ability to initiate or reject legislation. No different to the Soviet and Chinese systems.

>>76178442
Please, let's end this meme of you understanding what you are talking about.
>>
>>76179869

Soviet democracy or Council democracy – form of democracy where the workers of a locality elect recallable representatives into organs of power called soviets (councils.) The local soviets elect the members of regional soviets who go on to elect higher soviets.

Not the kind of democracy a sane person would want.
>>
File: cameronsized.jpg (32 KB, 501x720) Image search: [Google]
cameronsized.jpg
32 KB, 501x720
Wouldn't it be great to crack into the HM Prison Service's archives in Nottingham for some of the Remainers in newly-independent Britain?
>after due process, naturally
>>
>IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR GUYS!
>lecrookedteethbrit.jpg

Answer me this remain, how can one country fix the EU problems when 28 other countries ignore or vote the other country down?
>>
>>76179869

But the EU is not a government, just a political entity with the powers member-states have agreed to give it. And most of the world's countries are not like the swiss utopia. You vote for a party and, if elected, it will spend 4 or 5 years doing things based on the democratic legitimacy you have given it, without asking for your approval. They may fuck up, that's true. But that's how democracy works. Even Mama Merkel was elected, don't forget that.

>>76179782

There is accountability. Don't like what the EU Parliament majority has been doing? Vote for another european party of your choice. Don't like what the other EU institutions have been doing? Vote for another national government/head of state at the next elections. You think there isn't because it's not just the brits voting, it's all the member-states and that means that sometimes your country will lose. It's a flawed system, but not unaccountable and most certainly not fascist.

>>76179962

Representative democracy (also INDIRECT DEMOCRACY, representative republic, or psephocracy) is a variety of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

Poolitical Science 101. Go learn it and don't talk out of your ass.

>>76179981
>They are not undemocratic. They are anti-democratic.

Go on with the buzzwords, that's real nice.

>Exactly. An echo-chamber to rubber stamp decisions made by the unaccountable. No ability to initiate or reject legislation. No different to the Soviet and Chinese systems.

Are you that stupid? A majority is needed to approve legislation. If that majority is against it, it will not be approved.

>Please, let's end this meme of you understanding what you are talking about.

I have a degree in Law and I'm currently studying for a master's in Legal-Political Sciences, which includes advanced post-graduate studies of EU law. So fuck you.
>>
>>76181647
>It's a flawed system
This. Britain should leave the EU.
>>
>>76181901

The same could be said about democracy in it's whole. Democracy is flawed, but no country can run on referendum's alone.
>>
>>76176059
i hope nato bombs you again cuck
>>
DUDE IT'S [current century] COME ON!
>>
>>76182391
Referendum is democracy.
>>
>>76183079

Referendum is a form of democracy, but it's not fit to be the ONLY form of democracy in any state, that's what I said. That's why we need elected representatives to run things for us.
>>
>>76174917
>leave EU is racist
I would tell you kys but your brain is obviously already dead.
>>
>>76183373
>Democracy is flawed, but no country can run on referendum's alone
I was trying to say this doesn't really make any sense, since referendum isn't an alternative to democracy, it is democracy.
>>
>>76183691

I should have written "indirect, representative democracy is flawed". My bad.
>>
>>76174917
Is that real? Are the English really that cucked
>>
>>76184292

No, you retarded burger.
>>
>>76184970
I was hoping to get an answer from a real person not a mudslime
>>
File: soros AAA.png (270 KB, 848x1926) Image search: [Google]
soros AAA.png
270 KB, 848x1926
>>76175783
>can ya'll explain who's this Soros guy? I know his a kike but why exactly is he so bad?
Literally Satan incarnate.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.