[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NZ Politics General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: unnamed.png (17 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
17 KB, 542x271
To all you New Zealanders out there, I'd like to ask you a question. Who will you be voting for in the next election and why? Even if you aren't from New Zealand and you would like to discus your opinion on NZ politics, go ahead
>>
Depends on what they offer me. Probably Winnie.
>>
Not a great time to start a thread

I'm most likely voting NZ First as my party vote, I'm waiting to see who's in the running before I decide my electoral vote
>>
File: Winston 9 11.jpg (103 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
Winston 9 11.jpg
103 KB, 634x636
NZ First
>>
>>76172800
Do you guys have more then 2 parties to vote for?
>>
OP you're asking this after midnight on a Monday? You likely won't get many replies.

I'm gonna go Nats. Anything but red/green.
>>
>>76173661
Our parliament is mixed member proportional. There are 7 parties that hold seats in parliament at the moment.
>>
>>76173661

National, Labour, NZ First, Greens, Maori, Act and United Future all have seats in parliament
>>
File: 1843484354.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1280) Image search: [Google]
1843484354.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1280
>>
>>76172800
I've voted for ((john key)) twice and national seems to be doing a good job despite what labgreen is saying. but im tempted to vote for winnie this time around because id like to see a National/ NZ 1st govt, stop importing people who wont assimilate ect.
>>
>>76174305
John Key would rather sail into the middle of the Pacific Ocean and try to swim back to the Jewnited States than slow immigration.He's a globalist like all the other Jews.
>>
>>76174305

Andrew Little seems decent enough but their Red/Green teamup gives me no hope for our future if they end up running the country

I voted for ((John Key)) as well last election but with the way we're going there's no way I'm going to for a second time
>>
Voting for Winnie. A vote for anyone else is a vote for globalism.
>>
winnie i guess
>>
File: 1461724423590.jpg (4 MB, 1900x1336) Image search: [Google]
1461724423590.jpg
4 MB, 1900x1336
>>76174528
yes but 90% of our immigration is Azns with money, and you act like good relations with 'Merica is a bad thing.
>>
>>76174956
I don't mind good relations with America at all. But John isn't going to stop his Asian immigration scheme ever.
>>
File: 1462329563014.jpg (57 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1462329563014.jpg
57 KB, 500x294
>>76174601
>>76174601
Andrew little is a whiny cuck, if national dose one thing he says its a terrible idea even if its one that his party came up with. the left here is incompetent rabble and stands no chance in a general election, i mean fuck national BLITZED them in the last election and instead of taking a hard look at themselves they cried for 3 mouths about how the system is unfair and broken because national won by so much.

as for the state of the country under national, i mean they've done some stuff i disagree with but over all they've been doing a good job. leave it to a catholic and a jew to get the budget balanced.
>>
Why is NZ such a shithole? I saw in the news the other day that 1% of our population is homeless now, yet there's only 4 million people here. Was it a mistake to elect a jew banker in 2007?
>>
>>76174956

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
>>
>>76175434
>over all they've been doing a good job
By what measure? NZ seems to be declining horribly.
>>
>>76175437

> Current year
> Believing anything you see on One News or TV3

Suddenly there's hundreds of people living in cars or sleeping in maraes.

In maraes.
Maraes.

Does that answer your question.
>>
>>76175438
dont get me wrong i fucking HATE the Chinese buying up everything.

>>76175653
according to who? national sailed us through a recession unscathed and got us back into the black at the same time. now we have spending increases across the board and working/ middle class tax cuts next year.
i do agree with winnie about how the fag tax fucks over working class people though and i dislike the laws surrounding tobacco but attest they dont want to tax sugar like the loopy left dose.
>>
>>76175947

They've focused so much coverage on that fucking Marae
>>
>>76173790
I am aware, I was just curious at the time. Quite a few people have replied so it doesn't really matter, also monday is a public holiday
>>
probably green party or some little party so they can get a seat in parliament. Cant stand National.
>>
National.
They have been doing a great job so far, and would not want some leftist lab/greens cuckery in my country. I do like winnie's immigration policies though.
>>
>>76176969
this
>>
>>76176888
i smell melbourne
>>
>>76172800
People who vote anything but NZ First, should be culled.
>>
File: labourareniggerloversad.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
labourareniggerloversad.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
National for Electorate Vote and NZ First for Party Vote
>>
i don't know anything about nz politics. is it anything like Australian politics where neither party has a real identity and are both pretty much the same fucking thing?
>>
>>76178690
yeah but with more meme parties and labour is in the mid 20s while the nats are in the high 40s with polling
>>
>>76177840
This one sounds good!
>>
>>76177840
Any idea where this comes from?
>>
>>76176969
exactly, but national isnt doing shit about the tpp OR the housing crisis all over this country, prices of things have slowly risen over the past decade, also multinational interests
>>
>>76179686

It's a joke poster
>>
Last election I voted Greens. Before I get shit all over, it was only because it was incredibly obvious in the lead up that National was going to win by a landslide, so a vote for them was pretty much useless, but a vote for green strengthened the secondary leftie party, helping to crumble Labour's power base even more.

Though I'll admit that honestly I just wish I voted for Winston.

Who here had friends who unironically supported and voted for Internet / Mana?
>>
>>76181274

Yes I have a friend who voted mana. He's a white dude who feels bad about treatment of maoris. I tried to help him realise the error of his ways.

Fun fact: I've since ditched that friend. Can't be fucked listening to sjw bullshit.

Best result of last election, harawira getting booted out on his arse in the most embarrassing way. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving racist piece of shit.
>>
>>76181609
Oh man, I loved watching the updates for his electorate on election night. How they started out ahead and were all cheering and such at the internet party HQ, but as he lost the lead everyone going quiet and realizing their shitty """""revolution"""""" was over.
>>
>>76181274

My friends were all heterosexual so no
>>
>>76172800
What ever happened to the LibertariaNZ?
>>
>>76184277
Any dregs of support they had jumped ship to ACT, I think.
>>
>>76184277

>LibertariaNZ

Yank shite should've called themselves the Liberal party

Who did they think they were kidding with that fucking statue of liberty logo
>>
File: cricket.webm (634 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cricket.webm
634 KB, 320x240
What's goin' on in this thread aye?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.