[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glastonbury Festival will feature a venue open only to women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Feminists fighting sexism with sexism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/glastonbury-2016-women-only-venue-called-the-sisterhood-adele-a7065466.html
>>
>>76172013
>going to festivals
I really hope you don't do this OP
>>
>>76173024
Yeah I go to all of them mate. I work setting up stages. We usually get free tickets so fuck it.
>>
>>76172013
Can't guys get around this by claiming to be women?
>>
this makes me sick
>>
>>76172013

"Women only section, because the world is still run by men"

Horse shit, they're creating a human-shield of Men around the women to protect them from the rapefugees.

Trannies should make it a point to party crash these events.
>>
>>76172013
Isn't this illegal, unless you provide an area for men only?
>>
File: 1457725168947.jpg (48 KB, 696x665) Image search: [Google]
1457725168947.jpg
48 KB, 696x665
just put on a wig and claim to be a woman
>>
File: asuka nigger.png (693 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
asuka nigger.png
693 KB, 537x538
>>76172013
Someone better dress up as manly as possible and claim to be a tranny. If they deny you entry: you can send the Golem and a lawyer after them.
>>
I'm fine with this, but men should have men-only areas too. This isn't a tit for tat thing, it's just not recognised that men deserve their space too. It seems acceptable to say that women want they own space but women have a right to invade men-only spaces.

Recently there was a fuss about a golf club only allowing male members. Why is this a problem? It's accepted women want girl's days out so they can talk about girly stuff like ex-boyfriends and shoes and letch over men they fancy, yes women can objectify men too. Why can't men have places to have boys' days out to talk about their things without having women around to moan about them talking about laddish stuff?

I don't mind women have a woman only area, but give men the same thing so they can chill with other guys.
>>
I got a reduction in fees from my gym because I complained about their female only section (which was always empty except for the ellipticals). Why should I have to pay the same amount as some women who is free to use whatever squat rack she wants while I'm only allowed to use 2/4 on the premises. She can use 4/4 of them. Also, there are special "ladies only" times for the saunas.

It took some doing and a threat to call my lawyer but that manager dropped my rate by 30% because he had to admit it was kind of fucked up.
>>
>>76172013

2016: Equality finally melds with segregation.

"Safe spaces" for everyone.

Special drinking fountains and schools for blacks.

It's the right thing to do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.