[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help a fellow white man? I'm a degenerate, can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Can you help a fellow white man?
I'm a degenerate, can you help me?

My degeneration is very simple. I live alone in a small apartment and dedicate myself to the purpose of getting money and fucking girls.
In order to fuck girls, I have 2 tricks:
1) I Have a 2k € camera, and find models and aspiring models, take pics with them, etc. I have a big collection of pics with hot women. Every 2 or 3 weeks I have a weekend "out" shooting pics of a hot girl in the wild. The conversations at job, with friends, etc. follow. "Yeah, I was in the mountains with this model".

2) I spend money in this lifestyle, owning a Samsung Galaxy Edge 7 (for good phone pics), motorbike, a car for travels, etc.

I don't have vices apart from this. But I see no purpose in having a normal family. All married men I know are miserable. My standards for a female are high.

I became degenerate because I couldn't get girls in my early youth, because I was an uptight, formal, serious, guy. They were like little childs wanting to "have fun".

I was also from a poor family and didn't go to a good school. By the time I was in college the good quality women were salivating for the rich kids who could afford great clothes, a summerhouse, gym+proteins and a lavish lifestyle.

So I live alone now, and I fuck them. No regrets or remorse anymore, but I am ultra redpilled on women. This is the way of the world.
I dedicate myself to my country's future too, but I'm a degenerate.

My only motivation is to fuck women, and to appear cool in photos. I want envy and admitarion, I guess.

I follow stoicism in my daily life but I still have this desire. I could live without fucking, but it'd just be the same, just worse.

Opinions?
>>
>>76167697
Don't worry, it will all be over soon.
>>
Move to mexico, date a slum chick, marry her.
>>
File: 1461178225781.jpg (93 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1461178225781.jpg
93 KB, 475x375
>>76167697

>Can you help a fellow white man?

>spain
>white

You still have to much muslim in you from that occupation a few hundred years ago.

>dedicate myself to the purpose of getting money and fucking girls.
Yes good goy, materlism is best. Best don´t get kids, they just cost money.

Annd wtf where is you text going now. Fuck off you degenerate retard.
>>
>>76167697
You're here just to brag m8y.
>>
File: bateman_mirror.jpg (16 KB, 458x451) Image search: [Google]
bateman_mirror.jpg
16 KB, 458x451
>>76167697
Pic is OP
>>
>>76167697
>I am ultra redpilled on women
Yeah... until one of em READS THIS, get lawyered up, and you end up registering as a sex offender the rest of your life.
Dammit don't u anons know WHEN to STFU?????
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
>>76167697
>owning a Samsung Galaxy Edge 7 (for good phone pics)
kek, fuck phone pics, keep one of these 200 gramme wonders in your pocket at all times

also OP don't believe the memes that men and women have to get settled early. Women lose their value at 27 because then you have just 8 years to make all the kids you want with them. As long as your value keeps growing with time (as in you stay good looking, get rich and so on, as opposed to becoming a balding fat ugly loser in a dead end job) you've got no expiry date, you can settle in your 50s.

t. born when my father was 63 and my mom 26
>>
File: disney.jpg (215 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
215 KB, 1200x800
>>76167941

Is being a husband the only option?
Most women make their husband's lives miserable.

Because of their hormones, aging, bitching...

Marriage is too dangerous. The laws screw the man in case of divorce. The woman can blackmail his man the moment they have a kid.

I wish society would be different. I'm forced to not have kids unless I find a "goddess" with good genes, intelligence, morals and money.

Had I found such a girl in my youth or early twenties nothing of this would have happened, now I'm 28 and have no other choice than to fuck around for fun. I'm too redpilled.
>>
>>76168472
You don't have to be married. Marriage isn't what it used to be. It used to be that marriage gave the man all sorts of rights, even the right to kill the wife. Now everything's flipped upside down and marriage just gives you the right to get cucked out of your money if you get literally cucked.

You can be with someone and make kids and not be married. It's not degenerate, it's marriage in its current cucked form that is degenerate.

One day you'll probably find someone you really like, doesn't matter if it's 15 years from now, and at this rate it might just be a model. Then you'll see what you want to do. Just don't let yourself go in the meantime.
>>
>>76168684
most places will consider you married if you live together for more than a certain number of months

dont think you can escape the jew poison that easy
>>
File: onebed.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
onebed.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1200
>>76168424

My white bro, your advice has been great.
The pics from that camera look very sharp and colourful... definetely the way to go for casual pics, and that's why the S7 with a worse camera fares better than the new Xperia X which has a way better camera, because it has been tailored for social media.

>>76167964
Germany you are not in a position to talk about muslims. Maybe 2 years ago, but not anymore. You are more muslim than Spain, both with turks and recent "refugees".
Spain is whiter than Germany now.

By the way I don't have vices besides drinking some CocaCola LIght and eating some sweets.

I'm even contemplating renting a small offices to get the computer out of my apartment and live in a Zen place.
I want my place to look like this except without the TV. Just my ebook reader, my smartphone for playing some games (with a good game pad) and listening to music.

Not even a computer at home.

This is why I find myself worthy of starting a thread, because I'm not a degenerate in my daily life. And I have to face 2 alternatives:

1) To live this fun lifestyle.
2) To marry, spend a lot of money in a bigger apartment, no fun, no zen, no growth...

And I would take point 2 but society forces me to find a goddess that wouldn't destroy me after a divorce (almost impossible...) while women start 70% of divorces and most couples get divorced nowadays.

I would sacrifice all my quality of life in order to live "between a wall and a sword".. with the woman having the ability of destroying me at any given time.
>>
What is the problem again?
fuck bitches, take pics, freedom from ltr.
???
>>
>>76167697
Where do you get your money? Do they pay you for these unofficial "photo shoots"? From the description it sounds more like creepshots, but whatever.

As for the lifestyle, you're basically living the life of a teenage girl on facebook taking selfies all day. Not really something to be proud of.
>>
File: 1357897584609.jpg (48 KB, 474x460) Image search: [Google]
1357897584609.jpg
48 KB, 474x460
>>76167697
Sounds like you are living the dream m8

Not degenerate. Never change
>>
>>76168684

Here in Spain happens what this anon >>76168884 said.

Marriage has no problems if you sign a prenup, but if you have a kid, wether you are married or not, you are fucked. The mother has the hability to destroy you at any given time.

She could cuck you, get you out of your house for no reason (maybe she was bored of being with the same guy, even if you were Brad Pitt) and put a new guy there while you pay the house and alimony each month, and you can barely see the kid...

The risks are too huge.
>>
>>76169478

I have a normal office job and I take photos and make websites as a side job.

I take the pics for free, and with that I get to take some selfies with my newfound "female friends". I get to fuck some.

I take pics with aspiring models, and meeting normal girls in websites (interpals, okcupid, etc.) wanting to have a weekend trip or who are going to visit Spain. They pay their stuff and I pay mine, but I have a car and a good photo camera and I'm a local, so... I take pics and I fuck some.

I've offered a bed in couchsurfing too. I need to get into that AirBNB stuff.

Overall, I only get money if I make them a website.
>>
>>76167697
There is nothing wrong with your current lifestyle as far as I am concerned. If you really want to get married though then you better get a young girl (early twenties at most).

Older girls are pure shit wife material nowadays since they all ride the cock carousel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.