[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about punishing victimless crimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 41-SueReschke.jpg (37 KB, 389x465) Image search: [Google]
41-SueReschke.jpg
37 KB, 389x465
Courtney Reschke used Facebook and text messaging to lure at least eight young boys, all friends of her own child, to her home in order to get them drunk and perform sexual acts with them, later described as “sex parties.” All of her victims were 15 years old at the time of the assaults, which began with the start of the school year in 2012.

In one incident, she carried on her abhorrent behavior in the presence of her five-year-old child, who entered the room where the assault was taking place. Reschke initially pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her, which included 11 felony counts of lewd conduct with a minor, two counts of child abuse, and seven misdemeanor counts of providing alcohol to minors. She later arranged a plea bargain to be sentenced only for six counts of lewd conduct, involving only one of her victims. She is currently serving up to 20 years behind bars, though she is eligible for parole after only three.
>>
I like this new generation that's getting drunk and nailing milfs at 15. It gives me hope for the future.
>>
>>76166468
Nice
>>
>>76166600
I banged my friends girlfriends mum when I was 15. She was pretty ugly though, I only did it because I hated my friends girlfriend.
>>
>>76166648

Upvoted.
>>
>>76166741
>friends girlfriends mum
>my friends girlfriend

Was she called Possessive Apostrophe?
>>
>>76166741
I banged my little sisters young swedish teacher for a couple of times when I was 18.

Got my sister better grades that way but that's only added bonus. Goddamn she was hot. A real blond au naturel beauty.
>>
>>76167078
>when I was 18.
Sorry, dude, but this thread is not about your late blooming adventures.
>>
>>76166468
deserved it
>>
>>76166468

>victimless

She got what she deserved. Disgusting degenerate corrupting young minds.
>>
File: trex.jpg (11 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
trex.jpg
11 KB, 347x145
>>76166468
In all honesty we should stop treating getting a dick sucked the same as getting pussy fucked at the same age.
>>
>>76166468
Nice
>>
>>76166468
Nice.
>>
>>76166468
She would only get charged for the alcohol thing here, since age of consent is 14. 15 year olds are basically adults.
>>
>>76166468
>>
>>76167891
>Corrupting young minds
Humans are ready to fuck by 15.
>>
>>76169055
Are they ready to have an un cureable venereal disease?
How about are they ready to raise children?
What about any unwanted child? Does it deserve to have a 1/2 man and whore mother? What kind of life can it expect?
When I was 4 I wanted a motorcycle, does that mean I was mature enough for one?
There's more to think about that " hey cool you got your first bj in jr high"
>>
File: 1440426897948.jpg (42 KB, 272x262) Image search: [Google]
1440426897948.jpg
42 KB, 272x262
>>76169530
>>
>>76166468
>all friends of her own child
This is what disturbs me the most about this. Poor kid.
>>
>>76169826
Makes all the 'Your Mom' jokes his friends tell him more amusing though.
>>
>>76169953
Busting your friend's nuts about his mom is banter.
Busting your nuts in your friend's mom is abuse.
We should all try to be good to our friends, anon.
>>
>>76166468
>15 years

Are you retarded?
>>
The kid can't really blame the friends for this. At 15, they're pretty much led by their dicks. This is one of he few times it's a legitimately smoking hot Milf too.

Still, I feel bad for the kid. The mother is a piece of shit, especially doing that in front of her 5 year old. Both of those kids are better off pretending like their mom died.
>>
>>76170666
Would you have banged one of your friends' mom, satan?
>>
>>76171127
At 15, and she looked like that? I'm not going to lie, I would.

Today I wouldnt, because I realize how shitty of a thing that is to do.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.