[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do krauts blame their ineptness on the jews or the blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why do krauts blame their ineptness on the jews or the blacks or the muslims instead of themselves?
>>
>>76166167

Because Germans are the niggers of the white race.
>>
>>76166167
Why do jews blame their ineptness to survive on the krauts and the muslims instead of themselves?
>>
in the case of the muslims, they have no one to blame but themselves.
they literally brought them to Germany.
but they will blame the Jews instead of themselves.
>>
>>76166167
There never were many blacks in Germany.
I personally blame the current problem on leftists, and those exist in all countries.
>>
File: 1425063298078.jpg (54 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1425063298078.jpg
54 KB, 604x533
>>76166286
First post best post
>>
>>76166167
It hurts to admit that you were wrong.
>>
>>76166520
t. Lech who blames everything on Germany and Russia
>>
>>76166388
you are right, the Jews are partly guilty for the fact that such situations were possible.
the goyim (Germans or Muslims) are not much different from animals, you can't blame the rain for your leaking roof.
>>
>>76166417
You are kinda right there Shekelstein, they deserve all the shit they get along with Sweden being too scared to signal anything remotely closed borders.
>>
>>76166520
nice. considering polacks like you blame your own ineptitude on germans, russians and muslims. Maybe it's time to just accept that you're even more niggerish than any other """white""" (implying polacks are white) europeans?

>>76166918
but srsly, why did you let yourself get gassed? I thought you were 6 billions in those camps and everyone knew what was going on? was resistance not possible?
Were you too much of human beans to defend yourselves against those evil goyims?
>>
>>76166589
>>76167626
Enjoying your diversity? You guys sure enjoy taking those BBC balls deep into the ass:^).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.