[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramadani and ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Religon of Peace.jpg (43 KB, 594x367) Image search: [Google]
Religon of Peace.jpg
43 KB, 594x367
Now that Ramadan has started and ISIS stated that they would attack the world during Ramadan. What places does /pol/ think are most at risk of attack?
>>
>>76166072
football championship in europe of course
>>
Bernie Sanders rallies
>>
>>76166275
Hope so.
>>
>>76166072
not istanbul again hopefully, fuckin retards we were supposed to be allies
>>
>>76166250
what he said, Euro 2016

probably not games directly cause security there will be tight.
my guess would be a repetition of paris attack. somewhere in the city where a match is going on. maybe some public viewing places. maybe some guys trying to sneak in to an actual match but blowing up outside cause he can't get in
>>
File: 1459285840596.jpg (32 KB, 354x276) Image search: [Google]
1459285840596.jpg
32 KB, 354x276
>>76166250
I'm so excited. It's going to be a massacre.
>>
>>76166072
Who will be /comfy/ today?
>>
>>76167037
probably next weekend. not today yet
>>
File: 1459281610265.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1459281610265.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>76166250
>>76166994
>>76167037
https://www.rt.com/news/345401-french-ukraine-explosives-euro/
>>
>>76166250
Part of me wishes it will happen. But I know euros wouldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>76166275
kek
>>
>>76166072
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
>>
>>76166994

Disgusting really
>>
If kek blesses me and I get d u b s then a terror attack is going to happen tomorrow, 6th of June somewhere in Europe
>>
>>76167188
>https://www.rt.com/news/345401-french-ukraine-explosives-euro/

>20minutes.fr describes the man as a 25-year-old native of north-eastern region Lorraine, previously unknown to the French police.
>M6 TV says his home was searched and investigators discovered explosive components and a T-shirt bearing the symbols of a far-right group.

>>far-right group.

Probably your own cousin
>>
One of them recently threatened the London underground during ramadam. The prospect of something happening during the Euros is pretty scary because of how concentrated people will be
>>
>>76166968
>probably not games directly cause security there will be tight.

>http://www.br.de/presse/inhalt/pressemitteilungen/stadion-sicherheitscheck-frankreich-vor-der-em-100.html
>>
>>76166072
You guys have been predicting big attacks in Europe since Brussels, but nothing has happened.

My prediction is that nothing will happen now, either. Euro security services (still strongly white) vs. third-world low-IQ Muslims? The security services realistically have the advantage. Thankfully.

I am more worried for the US, because our security services are a complicated mess full of holes like "sanctuary cities" and so on. .
>>
Sweden.

I think the recent sabotage to critical systems could have been ISIS testing the waters.

It looked like a Russian job, but I am starting to think that the best ISIS soldiers left Raqqa with the refugees
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.