[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have the Irish achieved so little? Even factoring in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 14510698920_9f76ae510e_b.jpg (598 KB, 834x1024) Image search: [Google]
14510698920_9f76ae510e_b.jpg
598 KB, 834x1024
Why have the Irish achieved so little?

Even factoring in the small population, the absence of significant achievements, events and persons is quite noteworthy.
>>
>>76166038
One of them became president of this country though.
And U2 was a decent band
>>
>Built America from the ground up
>Carried the pansy British army helping them to conquer the world
>First man on the moon
>Home to the potato and guinness
>Loved all over the world
>>
>>76166038
Why dont we just murder all the Republicans?
>>
>>76166038
They've invented a whole lot for such a small group of people. And this is ignoring their impressive literary contribution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries#20th_century
>>
>>76166038
They're good writers, they have a good claim to have produced the best novel ever written
>>
>>76166038
Does /pol/ just hate on everyone delightful? Or is that a British thing?
>>
>>76166038
James Joyce mang
>>
>>76166038
you dislike ulysses because what the fuck am i reading

then you try again and its still too fucked

then you read the encyclopedia about it and try again

what the fuck is this

well no one on earth really did ever come anywhere near the level that this dude is on

ill keep trying
>>
>>76166038
The Irish have made plenty of contributions to the modern world, which is even more impressive given that they wuz oppressed n' shieet.
Stop embarrassing yourself OP.
>>
This is the worst thread I've ever read on /pol/.

Fuck me.
>>
>>76166111

Come home, potato.
>>
>>76166111
NINA
>>
>>76167008
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76166612
Joyce is complete shite.

Up the squddly we fiddly dee to the laughter of twinkly dinkledbells etc etc.

what a load of crap.
>>
>>76166038
Brendan 'Paddy' Finucane was the youngest Wing Commander of the British RAF during WW2, he was an aeriel combat ace. He died at age 21 in the English channel because of AA off the French coast. Fighting in a war that he could have skipped out on shows incredible amounts of heart, his balls alone were the achievement.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.