[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for one of those threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Rosmah1.jpg (64 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Rosmah1.jpg
64 KB, 1200x675
Diss the country above you. Go go go.

Hard mode: if India appears, no poo in the loo
>>
Muslims.

>inb4 Muslims
>>
>>76165696

Muslim Mayor
>>
>>76165732
Addicted to licking toads and vegemite
>>
>>76165696
Literally everyone in the UK believes that its only their area or their neighbour thats the problem and if you'd just stay out of their the UKs great. But literally city/town is called the shithole by the town/city next to it.
>>
>>76165795
You're a country!
>>
>>76165795
I have literally never heard of your insignificant joke of a country
>>
>>76165795
I dont know anything about Jersey
>>
>>76165888
It's a crown dependency, a Channel Island (one of a few small islands in the British Channel between England & France)
>>
>>76166017
God fuck that old hag queen
Long living wrinkled old hag queen
Make her asshole soar
Fuck her like a wild boar
Long to see her die and rot

One realm of cucks and whore
Inbreeding more and even more
Home of the cucks and the whores who come free
Set in the silver sea
True nurse of infidelity
God fuck their land.
>>
>>76167392
doesn't poo in loo
>>
>>76167434
Coming from a country whose most significant news is a fast toddler.
>>
>>76167434

Looks like Fruit Stripe candy here can't follow basic instructions from OP's post. No wonder their national IQ is the same as Sierra Leone's.
>>
>>76167510
But we still poo in loo, don't we?
>>
>>76167392
>tfw no pakistan anons
>>
>>76167608
They are still celebrating on a Pakistani getting elected as a mayor of london probably.
>>
>>76165567
jej
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.