[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate Speech is a real thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
Feman anon here. Got a bit upset after hearing that this forum is on the forefront of hate speech in Europe. Stumbled upon you guys after celebrating the new Facebook/Twitter Hate Speech Code of Conduct : ^).

Do you guys unironically believe words don't have any meaning?

Why do you listen to anything Trump says then? His words don't do anything .. they have no effect and are meaningless

In fact every single one of Hitlers speeches was pointless and did nothing.

If you believe hate speech doesnt exist at least be consistent with your line of thought you illogical right wing people!
>>
>>76164137
The problem is: who defines hate speech? I don't remember the last time I've seen people in public going full "hate speech".
There's no need of a law to regulate what it had been auto regulated in the past 10 years.
Also timestamp or GTFO.
>>
File: Fuck Europe.png (55 KB, 808x286) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Europe.png
55 KB, 808x286
>>76164137
why are Europeans so cucked?
>>
>>76164137
Wow, a nigger preaching the existence of hate speech. Stop the fucking press.
>>
>>76164137
I believe words have meaning. I also believe that if you give any entity power to ban any kind of speech, they can use that as a tool to silence dissent. For example, let's say Merkel wanted to import 500 million Muslims this year. Probably more than you would be comfortable with, as this would actually outnumber your own culture, thus letting them replace your culture with theirs (say hello to a hijab). By that definition, you protesting such a move would be seen as hate speech.

This is what's wrong with giving the government that kind of power: it requires the people in charge to be altruistic. My viewpoint allows for corruption, which will inevitably happen.
>>
to the irish guy

uhm i posted a definition of what could be hate speech

to the american

what is cucked

to the australian

not even going to respond to that
>>
>>76164137
If I say Islam is a conquest religion opposed to the western values is it hate speech ?
Who decides what hate speech is ?
How can we have free speech if a handful of people choose what can I say and what I can't ?

Making laws about hate speech is automatically destroying free speech, it is the sign of an authoritarian mindset, the same one that killed millions of people during the last century.

Today hate speech is criticizing Islam, tomorow it will be criticizing the government.

You are the people who threw the baby with the bathwater and supported the reduction of our freedom.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>76164703
I'd forgive you if you were Australian.
>>
>>76164505
Scary to think I live on the same continent of these people with doublethink, they are litteraly seed for the next authoritarian government.
>>
>>76164441
I never liked the concept of "hate speech" in the first place.

Basically if I'm not allowed to say things that offends you and vice versa, a typical conversation is impossible.
>>
>>76164137
everything you defined as hate speech i define as peace speech and freedom of speech now what you moron? You lose thats what.
>>
It must be possible to say stuff without insulting people

Whats so hard about it?

Are you guys not able to get your point across without insulting or generalizing, stereotyping and being offensive?

Why?
>>
>against minority
Me being a minority who supports Trump demolish the meaning of hate speech.
>>
File: wolfy.jpg (238 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
wolfy.jpg
238 KB, 1200x960
>>76164703
>uhm

fake and gay, gtfo you retarded roleplaying faggot
>>
>>76164137
I am offended by your post.
You promote hate speech.
>>
>>76164137
"Hate speech"= calling the government out on their bullshit
>>
>>76165084
I did. You completely ignored my post.>>76164669
>>
>>76164703

This is terrible trolling. Show tits and time stamp, also sage
>>
>>76164137
Go make me a sandwich and show your tits.
>>
>>76164137

They would never agree to that definition of hate speech because it's universal and thus protects cisgendered heterosexual white males equally with everybody else.
>>
>>76164137
>nationalism and ethnocentrism

oy vey such hateful ideologies!
>>
Hate speech IS included in FREE speech.

How can something so simple be so hard to understand?
>>
File: fucking_idiot.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fucking_idiot.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>76165084
>lol here let me censor your speech, ideas and even opinions but dont you dare call me names!!
>>
>>76165084
Fuck you and your political correctness, only a fucking litte offspring of nazi like you don't understand that debating an idea is far better than censoring it.

I bet your ancestors were a bunch of sad psychopath killing innocent people for pleasure like you, too bad USA did not nuke you.

We would be so comfy without you and Merkel destroying Europe by importing the terrorists of the third world who kill people in our streets.

Germans are really the scum of Europe.
>>
>>76164137
>Feman anon here. Got a bit upset after hearing that this forum is on the forefront of hate speech in Europe. Stumbled upon you guys after celebrating the new Facebook/Twitter Hate Speech Code of Conduct : ^).

aka this is bait
>>
>>76165327
They don't have free speech.
>>
So xenophobia (when did this become a thing?) is hate speech. What defines xenophobia? If I go on cuckbook and say 'I think that the UK is experiencing too high levels of immigration in such a short time. We need to scale back how many people we are allowing to live here in order to ensure people adapt to our country properly' some asshat might get upset and report me to the EU gestapo. Suddenly I'm literally the same as people saying we need to lynch niggers and get thrown in jail for 10 years.

You can't give the government the power to arrest people just because they hurt someones feelings.

There is a world of difference between 'Black people smell bad', and 'black people smell bad so we have to shoot them in their homes'.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 750x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 750x729
Bait

Get meme'd bitch

Also look up "EU reeducation camps" and try to explain how those are good things and we are making progress?
>>
Grossed out by your sandwich and tits request but what did i even expect from racist teenagers

Hope you all grow up and become human beings one day and you will realize how hurtful all of this can really be

Don't really get what you mean by government because its a mindset kind of thing for everyone of us in a society.

Basic Manners! Something that men these days are lacking.
>>
File: 1462204694736.jpg (960 KB, 2376x1424) Image search: [Google]
1462204694736.jpg
960 KB, 2376x1424
>>76164441
>The problem is: who defines hate speech?

Might is right.

Whoever holds all the cards, all the arms, all of the money, and who holds all the keys calls all of the shots.
>>
File: 1463412397623.gif (3 MB, 248x153) Image search: [Google]
1463412397623.gif
3 MB, 248x153
>>76166171
>You can't give the government the power to arrest people just because they hurt someones feelings.

Well, you did.
>>
>>76166540
>how hurtful all of this can really be
Entire thread is b8
i got reeled in
>>
File: 1465109997928.gif (4 MB, 632x354) Image search: [Google]
1465109997928.gif
4 MB, 632x354
>>76164137
:^)
>>
>>76164789
At least we're anglosphere bros, these godamn krauts need to crawl back into their holes.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.