[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just posting this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hey.png (4 KB, 487x330) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
4 KB, 487x330
Don't mind me, just posting this.
>>
File: Bigger-vs-Smaller-Government.png (9 KB, 728x403) Image search: [Google]
Bigger-vs-Smaller-Government.png
9 KB, 728x403
and this

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
>>
Oh look, the people who have the most reason to be hated are the ones that want to silence hate speech.
>>
>people conditioned to be communists are communists

why can't they all just go back to their home countries?

everything they want is there for the taking
>>
File: 00-pioneers-19-05-15.jpg (494 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
00-pioneers-19-05-15.jpg
494 KB, 1800x1200
>>76163105
>>
Any chart for male/female?
>>
>>76163152
Convenient of you to ignore the second graph. :-)

You don't have a rebuttal to that, do you?
>>
>white men are the most ethical, industrious, and value liberty the most
Wow, its almost like white men are responsible for the majority of everything good in the world.
>>
>>76163310
What exactly is there to rebuttal against? That whites have jobs and don't want a welfare state?

:-)
>>
>>76163105
>>76163133
>smaller government
>that regulates such things as hate speech

blacks and hispanics are truly retards with iq below 90
>>
>>76163440
don't mind me, i'm a retard myself
>>
>>76163105
So Asian Americans don't exist?
>>
File: mel-gibson-crazy.jpg (15 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-crazy.jpg
15 KB, 300x436
idea: genocide the minorities. Then hate speech okay. Democracy wins
>>
Damn, I hate Hispanics now. I am no longer a #CruzMissile.
>>
Basketball americans think they are excempt

I see immigrants here being blatant ethnic tribalists and view themselves as anti-racists at the same time, as well
>>
Stop shit posting Ryan
>>
>>76163440
you suck, nigger
>>
The reason shitskins want to ban hate speech is because they know it will only work one way: against whites.

Just look at South Africa. You can be a black judge in Johannesburg who says whites should be rounded up and tortured to death, and no one will blink and eye. But if you're a white person who says there are IQ differences between blacks and whites, you can go to jail.

It will be the same in the U.S. once whites are a minority. We are truly doomed unless we get an ethnostate or force nonwhites to leave.
>>
>>76163381
Yes! Smart girl.
>>
>>76164352
what's your point faggit?
>>
>>76163440
>>76163489
well, at least you made me lol
>>
>>76163489
No need to point it out m8, we saw your flag.
>>
File: 1464005411025.png (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464005411025.png
80 KB, 300x300
Bloody hell,

Threads are getting slid hard on pol atm
>>
>>76163105
Don't do that.
Honestly where will we go when all the authoritarian commies will run the world ?
In Africa ?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.