[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that both left and right are controlled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: puppet.jpg (47 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
puppet.jpg
47 KB, 478x720
Everyone is falling right into the trap of the elite, no one of you are aware of the bigger picture. righ wing are just as brainwashed puppets like left wing. Thanks for reading
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 900x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 900x691
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>76161988
this realy made me think.
((or did it?))
>>
>>76161988
>posting one of these filthy edits
You don't deserve those dubs.
>>
>>76161161
I don't need a reminder, I have known this shit for years, but what can we do about it?
>>
File: 1398636354321.jpg (26 KB, 401x387) Image search: [Google]
1398636354321.jpg
26 KB, 401x387
>>76161161
That's why we must avoid "-isms”s. They are dangerous, whether it is theism, atheism, capitalism, communism or any other philosophy.

“Isms” can be a Way of Forcing Ideological Commitment but it's not justiciable to think that this scenario is common.
>>
>>76161161
True.
But one side wants to raise my taxes and loves niggers.
>>
>>76162489
Correct. Idealogy is the enemy.
>>
>>76162489

i was thinking something similar, almost any word that ends in "ism" is just encompassing a lot of ideas into one general, massive "concept" that is easy to redefine. they are some of the most vague words possible
>>
File: 1435043922912.jpg (70 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
1435043922912.jpg
70 KB, 600x589
>>
>>76161161

This. Masons and Jews all over the place.

>inb4 jewtin
>inb4 nigel fagass
>inb4 doland trump and his tranny wife

LOOK AT THEIR HANDS.
SEE THE MASONIC SIGNS.
>>
>>76164657
Pics pls.
I am genuinely asking.
>>
>>76161161
Indians had its first toilet since Indus civilization, forgot how few % of land were thrown to form Pakistan in 14 august 1947 from mainland India, well Pakistan was, is and will be a integral part of INDIAN SUBCONTINENT, You say we work as slave, oh really!! Naveen Jindal (aah your home's raw material is his own), ambani (u use his telecom service), Ratan tata (use his internet, trucks, tanks, cars, etccc), sunder pichai (GOOGLE), well if u are drinking pepsi (throw it pepsi has indian ceo), son list will go endless, you people even don't have bone marrow transplant hospital!! (i am in bihar, poorest state of india, but richer than karachi) and we have 50 of such hospital, we have world class hotels,, well u people will encounter some white chicks in your land (THEY ARE NOT TOURIST, BUT FROM BBC TO MAKE DOCUMENTARY ON TERRORIST), we will live without toilet, and we will not shame because we even take 2 minute silence for your non state actors (terrorist) who killed so many little guys in your school. PAKISTANI'S ARE NOT REAL MUSLIM, tHEY WERE CONVERTED FROM HINDUS TO MUSLIM AT MUGHAL ERA... ONCE AGAIN ISLAM IS A BEAUTIFUL RELIGION, REAL TERRORISTS ARE WHITES, WHO HAVE KILLED MILLIONS ON AFGHANISTAN AIR STRIKES, JUST SHOW THERE POWER!! TALIBAN WAS CREATION OF CIAs. ONCE AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION,..

YEP some hindus take cow pee, google it out medically it's very important.. What about you who eat cows (these question is to all those who eat cows), you people grow by drinking cow milk, she is like you mother, who feed her child, and you people cut her, she get so much pain, keep your mom on her place and then laugh on hinduism. INDIA IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF BUDDHISM, SIKHISM, HINDUISM, JAINISM ETCCCCCC.....

NEXT TIME BE SCIENTIFIC, BECAUSE WE INDIANS ARE OF SCIENTIFIC TEMPERAMENT..
YOU LAUNCH YOUR ROCKETS TO KASHMIR, WE LAUNCH IT TO MOON, MARS,.........ETC
ONCE AGAIN

INDIA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.