[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfair application of anti-discrimination laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11
File: AP Photo San Jose.jpg (158 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
AP Photo San Jose.jpg
158 KB, 992x744
I just got done watching the Stefan video about the San Jose riots. It is very frustrating as a white male to know that if I am attacked while exercising my Constitutional rights police may not do anything, yet if I fight back I may be beaten to death or imprisoned.

I started a change.org petition for legislative review linked below. Also, the new Stefan video which is by far his very best.

https://www.change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws?recruiter=552049757&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Stefan Molyneux video:
https://youtu.be/_3yAulC10qI
>>
Bump off to watch the vid
>>
Here is the text of the petition for those interested:

On July 2, 1964 the Congress of the United States of America passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, arguably one of the greatest achievements for equality ever decided in this great nation. This legislation finally realized the purpose of the phrase from the United States Constitution that "all men are created equal."
Despite this amazing accomplishment, the application of the protections under this act and subsequent amendments have become heavily skewed in favor of those supporting liberal values, to the detriment of those supporting various conservative views. For example, on June 2, 2016, a group of protesters launch physical attacks on a peaceful political gathering of conservatives resulting in several injuries. Police were instructed by the mayor of the city, one Sam Liccardo, not to intervene in violent attacks against supporters of the presumed Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump.
If we as a people believe in equal protection and application under the law, this should require a color-blind and ideology neutral approach to enforcement. Thus we petition the United States Congress and the President of the United States to draft and pass a law requiring enforcement of equal protection laws by all enforcement agencies without regard to the political or religious leanings of those engaging in violent behavior or their victims. Primary to this legislation would be penalties equal to prison or fines those committing the violent acts would face if they were prosecuted for any officer of city, state, or federal government who fails to enforce existing anti-discrimination laws fairly.
cont....
>>
File: BottleWhite.jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
BottleWhite.jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>76160544
This act of compassion to the people will ensure that all Citizens of the United States can pursue the American Dream of a safe life, abundant liberty, and can freely pursue happiness as long as they ensure such pursuit does not harm the physical safety of other Citizens.
This we request as loyal Citizens of the United States, firm supporters of the Constitution upon which our principles are founded, and with great respect for the office of those who will ensure this request is fulfilled.
>>
File: Bowser.jpg (92 KB, 481x551) Image search: [Google]
Bowser.jpg
92 KB, 481x551
Shameless self bump with shit saved from my /pol/ folder.
>>
File: Apple Users.jpg (75 KB, 503x434) Image search: [Google]
Apple Users.jpg
75 KB, 503x434
The only negative aspect of the free market is the purchasability of media coverage.
>>
File: MuslimDeterrenceVehicle.jpg (65 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
MuslimDeterrenceVehicle.jpg
65 KB, 800x533
>>76160296
Load it up with pigs blood diluted with water for volume. Drive down the streets.
>>
File: karen-gillan-39.jpg (775 KB, 1389x1745) Image search: [Google]
karen-gillan-39.jpg
775 KB, 1389x1745
Eye candy for the patient.
>>
File: Klingon Opera.png (267 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Klingon Opera.png
267 KB, 500x647
Inspiration poster for any betas that join thread.
>>
>>76160296

Empathy bump
>>
Eh. /pol/ is busy replying to b8 threads
>>
File: BritishAliens.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
BritishAliens.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>76162297
Thank you kind sir. A special tribute to Great Britain and the explanation of the decline of the Empire on which the Sun once never set.
>>
>>76162523

Much appreciated OP. Best of luck with your campaign
>>
File: Russian Rabbit.jpg (402 KB, 825x1195) Image search: [Google]
Russian Rabbit.jpg
402 KB, 825x1195
Reminder that we perform best when under pressure. In a way, that made Russia one of our best friends at the same time we were mortal enemies.
>>
File: unscheduled supply mission.png (789 KB, 1280x781) Image search: [Google]
unscheduled supply mission.png
789 KB, 1280x781
Life can be scary. But through the thrill of the fight, we prevail. Sign the petition, please.

https://www.change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws?recruiter=552049757&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
>>
File: Why Immigration Cant Work.jpg (744 KB, 1563x3158) Image search: [Google]
Why Immigration Cant Work.jpg
744 KB, 1563x3158
>>76162970
The real numbers don't lie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.