[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 20 seconds to explain why you deserve your salary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 585x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 585x382
You have 20 seconds to explain why you deserve your salary.
>>
Because I provide salary + x in profits to the company I work at

Where x is the extra amount the company makes with my work.
>>
>>76158499
I sell enough computers to make my boss happy, he figures if I am a good cuck I am worth keeping in the shop.
>>
>>76158532

FPBP

Fuck off OP
>>
>>76158499
its supposed to be 10 seconds you dumbfuck
>>
>>76158499

I poo in the loo.
>>
>>76158499
I dont deserve anything but somebody agreed to give it to me if i did some amount of work in turn
>>
>>76158499
Very specialized knowledge within finance
>>
>>76158499
Do you enjoy your electricity?
>>
>>76158499
I work in sales. I earn exactly what I am worth, or I don't.

/thread
>>
>>76158499
I am unemployed and deserve nothing, so I make nothing.
>>
Times up. Rest of the posts are cucks, jews, and niggers.
>>
>>76158499
people pay me to do stuff they dont want to do
>>
>>76158499
You're too much of a bitch to take it from me.
>>
File: 1464889965128.png (462 KB, 453x432) Image search: [Google]
1464889965128.png
462 KB, 453x432
>>76158499
>explain
To you?
Can you influence my salary?
No?
Go fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.