[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is actually wrong with the "Democrats are the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17
File: 1462994013901.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1462994013901.png
25 KB, 656x620
What is actually wrong with the "Democrats are the real racists" argument? I see a lot of people making fun of this viewpoint, but it really makes sense if you think about it.
>>
File: Dk6gTz6.gif (721 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Dk6gTz6.gif
721 KB, 245x245
Racist and sexist much?
>>
Uhh racist and sexist much?
>>
>>76158496
There is nothing wrong with it.
Republicans literally ignore race/don't make it an issue.
Democrats entire platform is based on race and treating people differently based on race.
>>
>>76158543
LMAO, that looks exactly like her.
>>
>>76158496
Lieutenant Worf, please cease the societal commentary and return to your post.
>>
>>76158651
Why is it stigmatized as a cuckservative thing, then?
Is it because it still feeds into the leftist idea of pervasive, unconscious racism? I'm trying to understand
>>
Because its a stupid and roundabout way to pander to minorities that would never vote for you.
>>
File: 1459944594826.jpg (47 KB, 508x624) Image search: [Google]
1459944594826.jpg
47 KB, 508x624
>>76158543
Needs more buzzwords.
>>
>>76158496
The problem with it is not so much pointing out the legitimate racism of Democrats as responding to accusations of racism by Democrats by deflecting the blame, not disputing the smear tactic in the first place, because of fear of being called racist.
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (18 KB, 312x393) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
18 KB, 312x393
>>76158496
Two things:
>there's nothing wrong with being racist, that's a Leftist premise; if you accept their premise, you accept their moral framework.
>everyone is racist; this game people play where they say racism is bad then pretend theres anyone in the world who isn't racist, is a sophist's game. Stop playing it.
Don't let your opponent define the terms, ethically or linguistically, of the debate.
>>
File: 1460886426741.jpg (74 KB, 1300x870) Image search: [Google]
1460886426741.jpg
74 KB, 1300x870
>>76158651
This is bullshit, we're all very racist.
There are some people on here who would kill an Asian just for being Asian.

They're not the problem ones though, the problem ones are the people who aren't racist at all. They're brainwashed into believing all humans are truly equal, when in reality not even people within your same race are equal.
>>
>>76158496

instead of calling them "real" racists just call them racists and give examples.
>>
>>76158496
>>76158651

Because it's literally conceding to their entire rhetoric and trying to use it against them in a very pathetic, desperate cuckold way. Next it will be "democrats are the REAL transphobes".
>>
File: reichskanzler.jpg (86 KB, 467x750) Image search: [Google]
reichskanzler.jpg
86 KB, 467x750
>>76158496
In other words, if you're fighting over "whos the real racist here", you've become a Democrat. If you're a Republican, still trying to be a conservative, you're now a cuckservative -- because you accept the Democrats beliefs and premises. You've let them shift the Overton Window to the left.

If they want to call us fasists and racists, and we could never win by not being those things, then perhaps its time to be the things they've been accusing us of being, and thereby take away the power of those things being taboo.

If they want Adolf Hitler, they're going to get him.
>>
File: cuckservative_prayer.jpg (137 KB, 777x1579) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative_prayer.jpg
137 KB, 777x1579
>>
File: 5039540.jpg (319 KB, 1572x2336) Image search: [Google]
5039540.jpg
319 KB, 1572x2336
>>76158543
>>
I think there is a truth to it, but it's phrased wrong since we are actually racists. We don't want to pretend we're not racists.

The real argument should be that democrats are more disrespectful towards blacks than we are. We're more racist, but we respect blacks more than they do since we accept them as they are and really see them, at least to the extent we are able to while being different from them, as what they are.

It's the same as Islam. White liberals really want to destroy Islam, though they won't admit it. They think that if Islam is exposed to western pop culture and secularism, it will naturally convert to it. They think every human will naturally convert to their worldview. That's their strategy to destroy Islam, although they wouldn't describe it that way. But the reason they're not afraid of Islam the way we are is that they actually believe they will destroy it by their own means, which is subversion. But this is extremely insulting to Islam.

We, on the other hand, are fine to let Islam exist on its own and we believe that if it is truly a dysfunctional and inferior mode of social organization, that it won't be a threat to us as long as we keep our priorities straight. In this way, we accept Islam for what it is and don't feel a need to interfere with it in the same way liberals do. Everything that is dysfunctional will, according to our ideas, destroy itself.
>>
>>76158496
I think this argument is flawed just because it recycles an already ridiculous term. "racist" is hardly defined in any objective sense, and even if it was, the public perception of the word is so different from person to person that you shouldn't try to use their already bullshit term against them.

That and kill all niggers race war now.
>>
lol style racism dies the minute you meet someone from a different race and they are relatable and intelligent. It will happen to you too.
>>
>>76160185
Pol style racism that is
>>
>>76158496
because all it does is create a circle jerk of cuckoldry

you and I already know dems are secretly racist and they don't want to admit it to themselves, but we're going to be the only demographic that recognizes this.

blacks and hispanics are still going to vote for gibs even if you get video of the entire dem convention in klan outifits. and at the end of the day, the left is still going to call you a racist.
>>
>>76160185
Don't think this is true to anyone who can recognize outliers. There might be some blacks who are on the level as whites, but does that make up for the 99% who are not? I'll use the common liberal argument of "THAT'S THE EXCEPTION NOT THE RULE" #NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
>>76159909
bump for others to read
>>
>>76160242
All racism dies when you define people as individuals.
>>
>>76160372
99%? citation needed.
>>
Basically, the left acknowledges that societal expectations and inherited disadvantages make people in that group worse off. Then some people mock SJW straw mans by saying "oh, so you're saying black people aren't perfect? If women are so great why can't they just not be affected by that thing? You're racist/sexist." Some of you forget that you're mocking a SJW straw man and start using that kind of shitty reasoning in earnest.

A second argument: "The left is so condescending thinking they're the only party that can help X minority." Everyone either believes that one party is better for a given minority or that the parties are roughly the same. So, unless you think your party isn't significantly different, you believe the same thing you're criticizing them for.
>>
>>76160518
And this is what the individuals of this board will experience independently. We will all harbor prejudices still, like all humans as that is how we are wired. But this vitriol will die down in all of our lives as maturity is reached
>>
>>76160185
literally every black person i have ever met has been a fucking idiot, and i've ran into a lot.

the smartest black guy i ever knew was adopted by rich white liberals (he was their only kid unsurprisingly) and he was still a fucking moron that smoked weed. at least he was well mannered.

almost all the niggers i've met in college have been literal "muh fuggin bix nood nigga."
>>
>>76158496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U
>>
>>76158496
The problem is that there's nothing wrong with racism. We should be racists, instead of trying to be just like liberals, even down to using their slur tactics.
>>
>>76160583
Just an example. American blacks are measured with a mean of 85 IQ, assuming the same standard deviation as whites of 15, this means that only 16% of blacks have IQ over 100 (which is only average for whites) and only 2.5% of blacks have IQ over 115.
>>
>>76159660
seig heil
>>
You idiots know that Republicans and Democrats switched ideals in the 60's right?

There are famous speeches of Democrats switching to the Republican side because Democrats were too "inclusive".

Stop with that bullshit argument because anyone who knows that fact will laugh in your face.
>>
>>76160518
>i can't see the forest for the trees the post

nobody on /pol/ is seriously advocating policies based on race aside from "put them back in africa". that doesn't mean we can't acknowledge the very real fact that hispanics and blacks have an average IQ in the 80s.
>>
File: 1456041686451.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
1456041686451.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
>>76160821
>You idiots
Its irrelevant, and not entirely true. You're still playing the "who's more racist" game. This conversation is far beyond that.
>>
>>76158496
Well, the left literally judges you based on the color of your skin.

Think about it
>Hey it's a new person
>Hes white! Better stand my ground and be condescending
>Hes black better be really nice and friendly!
>She's transgender! Better start sucking her newly attached dogcock!
>>
>>76160821
>You idiots know that Republicans and Democrats switched ideals in the 60's right?
this fucking meme

the republican party in 1965 was mostly the same party in 1865. the dems switched over to vote plantations and the republicans got hijacked by trotskyist neo-cons around the 70s.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464731087431.jpg (55 KB, 552x768) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464731087431.jpg
55 KB, 552x768
>>76160786
I.q. test are not a real measure of intelligence since I.q. is affected by environment. And we have no definition of what intelligence is.

And also the i.q. test by the way you seem to ignore the fact that 3-4 parts of the i.q. test all races perform the exact same levels. The only part that is more biased towards those with different environment is vocabulary. And that can be explained easily.

Tldr: you are fucking retarded if you think I.q. tests means that 85% of a race is exactly the same as far as intelligence.
>>
>>76161183
>le deconstructing a concept makes it go away meme
>muh nurture
>>
>>76160859
No dumbass bullshit science based on bullshit theory is not fact.
You pol retards love to bring up I.q. something that no scientist with any brain will back up. But you all hold on to that shit because you think it gives you an inherited edge.

Fuck outta here with that dumbass shit.

>>76161479

Good argument.
>>
>>76161183
"We have no definition of what intelligence is." People may disagree, but basically intelligence is the brain's ability to process information. No one claims for a test to be perfect, just as no one claims for a ruler to be perfect. Nothing measured can be measured totally accurately and precisely. You seem to get the idea that all IQ tests are meaningless because some IQ tests in the past have used bad methods, or because your definition of intelligence is different from some one else's. Neither of those assumptions change the fact that different brains process information at different rates and with different capacities. Just because something cannot be measured completely doesn't mean it can not, or should not be measured at all.
As for vocabulary on IQ tests, Citation needed. Written IQ tests are able to be given no matter a person's language, and usually emphasize pattern recognition, which is compatible across cultures.
>>
>>76161479
because when a "fact" is based on bullshit evidence it is not a fact.
>>
>>76158496
The argument isn't that they're the real racists, it's just that they're racist as well.
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>76161183
>I.q. test are not a real measure of intelligence
you are literally retarded. IQ tests are the most accurate predictor of future success

>I.q. is affected by environment
yes, but its mostly determined by genetics.

>And we have no definition of what intelligence is.
intelligence: the ability to learn or understand things or to deal with new or difficult situations
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intelligence

>And also the i.q. test by the way you seem to ignore the fact that 3-4 parts of the i.q. test all races perform the exact same levels.
no they don't.

>Tldr: you are fucking retarded if you think I.q. tests means that 85% of a race is exactly the same as far as intelligence.

>all life evolved
>species diverged due to geographic separation
>races separated by entire continents for hundreds of thousands of years
>literally everything about races determined by evolution
>humans smarter than other animals because of evolution
>HURR DURR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RACES IN INTELLIGENCE BECUZ MAJIK HURRRRRR

are you beginning to understand why i said you are literally retarded? denying racial differences is denying evolution.
blacks adopted by whites still remain around the black IQ average
richest blacks barely outperform poorest whites in test scores

>FB_IMG
>facebook image
pic related
>>
>>76158869
>Why is it stigmatized as a cuckservative thing, then?
They're just good at twisting shit around. Controlling the media machine is controlling a country.

Remember, the fucking KKK were staunch democrats. 1 out of 50 leftists would be able to even tell you that fact.
>>
>>76161724
iq tests are not useful for pinpoint measurements but are very useful for determining if somone is of sound cognitive abilities, which nignogs around the world are clearly not by their actions, status and test results. iq tests are not perfect and not especially reliable for an individual but when the vast majority of a group does terribly on a test designed to measure the most important aspect of success, patter recognition its not an accident, especially when its consistent in all different environement
>>
>>76161183
Another point I forgot to address. Why aren't IQ tests a real measure of intelligence if intelligence is affected by environment? That's like saying thermometers aren't a real measure of temperature because temperature is affected by the sun. It doesn't matter what affects intelligence, IQ tests will be able to determine someone's position on the Intelligence distribution. That isn't an argument against IQ tests, but an argument against 'racism' because it points to environmental factors rather than genetic ones.
>>
>>76161583
>I.q. something that no scientist with any brain will back up.
>What is MENSA
>>
>>76161654
So I'm gonna stop you at your first sentence. You can't just put your own definition on a word and then use it as the basis for your argument.
And yes any test that ignores the modern scientific method is not real science.

And if your gonna say people brains process information differently how to you draw that line across race? That seems like something that would change based on the individual.

And vocabulary section is based on using very uncommon words and seeing if individual can define it using context.
>>
File: 1464487279702.jpg (45 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
1464487279702.jpg
45 KB, 460x613
>>76160634

This describes my experience with black people EXACTLY. Smartest one I knew was a single child adopted by rich white parents, and now he's a complete burnout.
>>
>>76161969
Because science requires a control and people are so UN alike regardless of race a control is impossible.
>>
Because it implicitly assumes there's anything wrong with racism
>>
>>76161975
Mensa.... Are you fucking retarded?

I.q. society says I.q. tests are valid. Wow I wonder why.
>>
>>76162073
>And yes any test that ignores the modern scientific method is not real science.
how does it ignore the scientific method?

>>76162232
the control is the national average you fucking idiot.
>>
>>76161925
Iq tests are not useful is where you should have stopped.
>>
>>76158496
Your better off just calling them anti-white.
>>
>>76162324
>Mensa chock full of scientists
>Mensa uses IQ tests to accept people

gee, do you think all those scientists might disagree with your assertions about IQ tests?

tell ya what, find me one reputable scientist that says IQ tests aren't an effective measure of intelligence.
>>
>>76162375
sorry for wrongthink commisar
>>
>>76161886

>only citation is a dictionary definition because no scientist will back uo all the other bullshit you posted. Sorry buddy you have to find another way to feel superior.
>>
>>76158496
Because "racist" is a concept that has to be completely obliterated not just shifted to another group. Fuck all the guilt mongering, just say you're a white supremacist and be done with it
>>
>>76162337
Hey dumbass an average is not a control.
A control does not change and averages do. You fucking retard.
>>
>>76162073
Rejecting the definition of something doesn't disprove its existence. Do you believe the mentally retarded can perform mental tasks as well as a normal person? If not then there must be some quality that determines this. NO MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT, THIS QUALITY MUST EXIST. Otherwise "intelligence" or whatever you want to call this quality is the same across all people. Of course you didn't want to accept this because then you would have to actually refute my argument which you cannot do. This is why you put forth the point that a disagreement in what intelligence is is vitally relevant, which it is not because IQ tests measure how well a brain can perform tasks. This is the most relevant product of intelligence, the performance of complex mental tasks.

Of course the rate of information processing changes across individuals, but there are differences in the distribution (The sum of all individuals) between races.

You never actually gave any examples of any tests (especially ones which determine a difference between white and black IQ conducted in recent years) that contain a vocabulary section. it may have existed at some point, but it is not in use any longer. Just because something was once flawed, and may still be flawed in some ways, does not mean that those flaws can not be corrected. This is the pattern with IQ tests. However, since you reject the idea of IQ tests (measuring someone's intelligence) rather than the substance of modern IQ tests (Which DO NOT have a vocabulary section). If you want to argue against the substance of modern IQ tests, then go right ahead. But simply rejecting its idea of measuring intelligence or bringing up past flaws is not good enough.
>>
>>76162468
Refer to previous post.

Chock full of scientest that belive iq test are measures of intelligence.

For someone with supposed high iq you can seem to understand what a conflict of interest is.
>>
>>76162723
>call me out to back up claims
>doesn't back up any counter claims
>lolwhut

I don't really care to educate idiots that hold on to desputed science as fact.
>>
>>76162979
How did I not back up counter claims?
>>
File: German government program.jpg (63 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
63 KB, 730x484
>>76158496
because it plays the leftist game of "you're racist" as an argument. When the leftard screams "racism!" you basically go down to his level and shout back "No U". Instead of acknowledging that people will always stick with "their own" and take care of their own in-group interest you are subscribing to abstract "everyone is the same" egalitarianism and end up trampled by any tribalistic group who doesn't play your game just like the idealistic pacifists end up trashed by anyone non-pacifistic.
>>
>>76162073
So I'm gonna stop you at your first sentence. You can't just put your own definition on a word and then use it as the basis for your argument.
>>
>>76162723
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896627312005843

Actual science about iq using the correct scientific method.

10,000 participants. All races,ages,and religions.

Inconclusive.
>>
>>76161183
1. genetics influences phenotypic physiology, e.g. niggers can run for ages and get sickle cell anaemia.
2. physiology affects intelligence
3. ???
4. you're dumb
>>
>>76162552
thats infinitely more citations than you've provided

but i'll humor you

>http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/opinion/sunday/sorry-strivers-talent-matters.html?_r=2

>https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/iq-is-mostly-inherited-new-research-suggests/

>http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_human_intelligence

>https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Ywb7r1oOxJYC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=racial+test+score+gap&ots=xpx3QT-aqt&sig=yybLtTFUJhKh1Eh1GPDZGeplCQ4#v=onepage&q=racial%20test%20score%20gap&f=false

>http://isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/2008-sat-scores-by-race-by-income.html

>http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

the racial test score gap is actually widening now
>>
>>76163076
No citations.
Assuming common knowledge regardless of correctness (among pol) as fact.
>>
>>76162723
dude save your energy
>>
We are racists that believe nonwhites + whites is prejudiciable to whites.
They are racists that believe they must secure a vote for nigger pets and a future for socialism.
>>
File: 1443825480571.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1443825480571.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>76160185
No, retard. I do acknowledge there are a few worthwhile blacks out there. It'd still be worth losing them to get rid of the far greater majority of filth. The numbers don't lie. Blacks are by and large incredibly more violent and stupid than whites. There is absolutely nothing wrong with predicting your experiences and shielding yourself from future harm based on those facts.
Theirs is a failed race, no matter where they go, no matter who they do or don't associate with.
And as we've seen in America, the consequences of waiting for them to prove their inadequacy are catastrophic for crime, education, healthcare, and politics.
>>
>>76163463
By your definition feminist are completely right to assume you are a rapist because statistics prove that 99% of all rapes are from men raping women .
>>
>>76163357
Not a single article points to an actual study.
>>
File: Klingon.jpg (17 KB, 383x302) Image search: [Google]
Klingon.jpg
17 KB, 383x302
>>76158496
I thought this was going to be a Star Trek thread
>>
>>76163620
No, feminists would be right to assume blacks and hispanics are much more likely to rape them than whites. Of course if they want to go live on an all-women commune, they're free to do so.

Feminists aren't arguing about that, though, and you know it. They're arguing about how rape accusations should be treated legally, which isn't relevant here.
>>
>>76163620
they are perfectly right to wary of men raping them, its much more likely than a woman or child raping them.
>>
>>76163278
>Here, we provide a perspective on human intelligence that takes into account how general abilities or “factors” reflect the functional organization of the brain. By comparing factor models of individual differences in performance with factor models of brain functional organization, we demonstrate that different components of intelligence have their analogs in distinct brain networks. Using simulations based on neuroimaging data, we show that the higher-order factor “g” is accounted for by cognitive tasks corecruiting multiple networks. Finally, we confirm the independence of these components of intelligence by dissociating them using questionnaire variables. We propose that intelligence is an emergent property of anatomically distinct cognitive systems, each of which has its own capacity.
first off, corecruiting isn't even a word

secondly, all they did was scan people's brains and then ask them a few questions.
this proves jack shit.
>>
>>76163687
>Not a single article points to an actual study.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Ywb7r1oOxJYC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=racial+test+score+gap&ots=xpx3QT-aqt&sig=yybLtTFUJhKh1Eh1GPDZGeplCQ4#v=onepage&q=racial%20test%20score%20gap&f=false
>cited over 2000 times
>not an actual study

u r one cheeky lil cunt u know that?
>>
>>76163791
Dude shut the fuck up. If you are gonna type try to think first.
>>
>>76163802
Shut up rapist.
>>
>>76163981
not an argument
>>
>>76163948
I.a. test are no valid therefore any study citing it is false. No matter how many toothpicks you try to build you skyscraper on they are still toothpicks.
>>
>>76164136
>I.a. test are no valid

just because you say that doesn't make it true.

now go be retarded somewhere else cuckboi.
>>
File: 1434920069887.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1434920069887.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
Why are you idiots even giving into his arguments about IQ? Black intelligence is almost universally acknowledged. The entire continent of Africa and every country that's had to deal with them(China!), the fall of Rhodesia and South Africa, American SAT scores, public school testing scores...
Even liberals don't deny it, they just make excuses for it. Everyone knows 90% of blacks will never achieve anything of value.

>>76163981
How about you? It doesn't matter that most rapists are men. We're not talking about most murderers being black. We're talking about 50% of blacks being criminals. There's a key difference there that your negro brain is missing.
We have the option to excise you from our countries to the benefit of literally every single other person living in them. It's only morally right that we take it.
>>
>>76163278
I'm not going to be bothered to read this entire text, but I see that no where in the study does it even comment on results for race and intelligence. This study really attempts to brain activity. Thats fine, but its dishonest to say that this was inconclusive when they didn't even study if some races performed tasks better than others as distributions.
>>
>>76163831

It was inconclusive because noone can measure intelligence in a fair manner
>>
>>76164136
IQ differences between races, by the two most prominent researchers on the subject:
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Mainstream science on the validity of IQ:
http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
>>
>>76158496
It buys into the paradigm that racism is A) a bad thing and B) a valid concept that meshes well with reality. Both of these assumptions lend themselves to an argument that the left have been consistently winning for decades. It's time to reject the liberal frame and start recognising ethnocentrism as a natural and necessary part of the human character.
>>
>>76164217
because its entertaining. its probably a stormfag falseflaging anyway
>>
Why are you idiots responding to such an obvious troll>>76164012
>>
>>76164302
it was inconclusive because it was bullshit

its right there in the summary. they did brain scans than asked people questions based off those brain scans to conform with their retarded assertion that intelligence is emergent from "artifact 'g' factor"

the whole thing was set up to create the illusion that every is just as intelligent as everyone else and they failed at that.
>>
>>76164468
I give people the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>76164217
>everyone knows.
Citation needed

Public school testing.... Lol
It been proven wealther school districts preform better on those.
I don't base people on statistics. Because I understand that the world is more complicated than putting everyone in little boxes because I cant understand people are individuals.

50% of blacks are not criminals. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>76164545
Just like iq test are bullshit.
>>
>>76164691

You're trying too hard, m8.
>>
>>76164468
Just because im not repeating the bullshit in this echo chamber doesn't mean I'm a troll.
>>
>>76164691
http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Not really.
>>
>>76164641
>50% of blacks are not criminals.
yes, but the other half is :^)
>>
>>76164765
No, you are just a rapist
>>
>>76164641
So, the other 50% are?
>>
because humans are instinctually racist. we want to be with out own based on safety. in the wild coming upon things that look different then you meant death. Also all of the right wing platforms fiscally are based on racism. its all about fucking over the black guy with having very little government. of course a lot of whites will get fucked over but in the mindset of whites we agree that we fair better in a capitalist society than other races. Cuckservatives blatantly are too naive to see Republican policies since WW2 were always racist in origin.
Democrats are as racist though too but they evolved into the "hate whitey at all costs" party.
>>
>>76158496
Never thought about this one, but whatever it is one of young liberals' chief tactics is to just point out an argument and make fun of it as if that somehow magically makes the argument wrong by the fact that you're aware of it.
>>
>>76164841
I'm done.
You fucking idiot basement dweller are funny.
You claim to be smart (you aren't)
But hold on to bullshit fake science as fact because you want to feel like the dick or vag you slithered out makes you superior?

If iq test are supposed to be a measure in intelligence then you all must have really low ones. You have to make the world fit in a box because you can't understand it.

It:s funny after a long time of lurking in the place I can finnally leave knowing that all of you are fucking losers.

As you type your response that I won't read but you'll feel validated for typing Don't accidentally knock over the mountain dew next to the cum crusted sock you fucking fat losers.
>>
>>76165180
OPs mistake was thinking you can reason with liberals.

the only solution is to shame them into submission.
>>
>>76165303
your bait is stale
>>
>>76158496
because its a cuck argument, niggers and spics are never going to be your ally and you should be working towards the goal of eliminating/removing them. Anything less is tantamount to supporting the status quo which is the extinction of the white race.
>>
>>76165303
That's your reply to an editorial where hundreds of the top neuroscientists and psychiatrists agree that IQ is a very accurate way to measure general intelligence?
They wrote that editorial because ignorant morons were saying exactly what you're saying.

>If iq test are supposed to be a measure in intelligence then you all must have really low ones.
Nice projection there. You sound like an autistic teenager having a tantrum.
>>
>>76158799
lmao
>>
>>76158496

>What is actually wrong with the "Democrats are the real racists" argument

Cedes moral authority to the left.
>>
>>76161183
is there any difference in intelligence between dogs like pitbulls and german shepards?
>>
>>76165303
no one is keeping you here
>I can finnally leave
>26 posts by this id
oh how i wish i could believe you
>>
>>76160185
than why does every racist come from a really diverse area? i was listening to greg johnson talk about how his website gets more hits from cities like new york and france.

it would only make sense if you then said "because racists come from shitty poor towns/cities and have to blame someone else for their problems. but new york and france are nice cities.
>>
File: 1443318191997.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1443318191997.gif
2 MB, 390x158
>>76158496
>>76158651
Because you're giving into a leftist frame. You're giving them the authority to set and define the rules rather than setting and defining the rules and measures yourself.

We shouldn't be competing within the frame of "Who is the least racist" We should create our own frame where complaining about racism in modern day America is stupid and that whites have nothing to apologize for.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.