[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Soros? Do you guys not like successful people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why does /pol/ hate Soros? Do you guys not like successful people?
>>
>>76157752
I completely agree. He kind of reminds me of the duck dude on that disney show.
>>
>>76157752
How the fuck do him and John Rockefeller look identical?
>>
He's the boogeyman
>>
>>76157914
Ive also wondered this, my best guess is that rich people know secrets about lifestyle and diet that ensure strength and longevity. I doubt it's genetic.
>>
File: 1460876237381.png (4 KB, 237x184) Image search: [Google]
1460876237381.png
4 KB, 237x184
>>76157752
He's killing our info structure bro
>>
>>76157914
>>76158035
Because Jews are a race.
>>
>>76157914
Guessing you mean David Rockefeller and I wonder this as well. I've literally gotten them confused for one another before, they sort of blend together in my mind honestly.
>>
>>76157752
perhaps because he's a kike?
>>
He's the right wing boogeyman
don't take /pol/ seriously, he hasn't done anything wrong
>>
>>76157752

>purposely crashed the British economy "just because he could"
>inflicted a recession on millions of people, destroyed hundreds of businesses, and forced many people into bankruptcy thanks to his parasitic currency manipulation

>"success"
>>
Perhaps because he funds civil wars so he can profit off currency manipulation on the global markets and similar kike-ish bullshit like harpooning economies for the purpose of getting them enslaved to the IMF bankster cartel.

also the billionaires can pay to have replacement organs. they don't stand in waiting lines like goyim. Steve Jobs had life-extending surgeries a man who wasn't a billionaire never would've had access to. The fucking hipster's fucking idol bought Chinese human organs through Israeli organ brokers and plugged them into his cancerous body.
>>
File: soros.png (2 MB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
2 MB, 1005x1024
>>76157752
I donĀ“t hate him, I look up to him. I wish he was my mentor. Truly a God amongst men.
>>
>>76159418

The fuck are you talking about.
Jobs died because he tried every retarded alternative medicine bullshit program he could find before actually going to the doctor. By then it was too late.
>>
>>76157752
>(((soros)))
>>
>>76157752
>Do you guys not like successful people?
I have nothing against successful people, but why does Soros have to be so manipulative?
Oh wait, that's why he is successful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.