[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me, or do liberals/lefties always burst out into hysteric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg (20 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg
20 KB, 446x319
Is it just me, or do liberals/lefties always burst out into hysteric (and possible fake) laughter when they're debating with a conservative/righty?

It usually seems to be around the point where they can't provide any decent counter argument. It's as if they think by laughing at you, they're going to discredit you by making you appear as some sort of a joke, something to be laughed at.

You all remember Carl right? He is the perfect example of this. HAHAHAHA R U KIDDING ME? IS THIS A JOKE? Why do lefties have to do this? Why do they convince themselves that everybody else is a just a joker?
>>
>>76154859
Because it's entertaining to see you cling to the wrong answer.
>>
Are you kidding me
It's 2016
I can't even
>>
>>76154859
huh, made me think
>>
>>76154859
>Why do lefties have to do this?

because they look down on everyone who disagrees with them as dumb children that need to be properly guided.

https://www.empoweringparents.com/article/parental-coping-skills-how-to-use-humor-to-defuse-fights-with-your-child/
>>
>>76154859
They think and react in certain patterns to certain stimuli. Watch different leftys argue and you will notice it. They were created for a destructive purpose.
>>
>>76154939
More like they can't form a coherent argument. But keep being a libfag and trying to fuck that stanky hippie puss.
>>
It's a crutch
>>
Because they genuinely can't fathom someone disagreeing with them in the current year. It's like looking at a dinosaur try to talk to them really.
>>
>>76154859

I used to sit in congressional meetings, debates and votes.

From what I can tell Democrats largely form a clique of sorts where if you are not in it are looked down upon. It is almost like a frantic thing to laugh after anyone mentions their enemies. I've been around a long time and I think it has something to do with more women being present. It has made men revert to tribal instincts which has always been bad for ruling a country...

It is likened to who can be the biggest victim in colleges except instead of victimization it is now catering to those who claim victim (in congress).

The only hope we have is to simply disallow women in politics which won't willfully happen.
>>
It's a nervous laughter. A classic knee jerk reaction to a reasonable and well thought out statement or question they immediately know they will struggle to refute or answer.
>>
Hadn't really watched any interviews with Hillary until lately, but good lord, she really does seem like some awful witch. The way she talks and those laughs all just seem so blatantly disingenuous and fake, it's really unsettling.
Don't necessarily agree with Trump on everything, but at least he seems human.
>>
>>76155314
Yup. This is true. My roommate and I actually got physically thrown out of a party for using the "5 is guys, 6 is chicks" ruleset in ring of fire. We were asked to make a special allowance so "Jane" (a frail blue-dyed pixie-cut chick who demands we call her "they") wouldn't feel left out. The funny thing is she was doing the bitch version with a cup of water (she wasn't drunk or anything, just didn't feel like drinking at all) and yet still felt like playing. The libtards demanded we devote the 10 card to her, just so she could feebly sip water 4 times. And we said no because fuck you 10 is never have I ever. We got roughed up by the toughie friends. Last time we saw those Neutral Milk Hotel-listening Tibetan rock-salt lamp-having education majors.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.