[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why you don't live in the most based state in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: BasedAZ.png (87 KB, 701x404) Image search: [Google]
BasedAZ.png
87 KB, 701x404
Explain why you don't live in the most based state in the USA for gun owners, Arizona.
>>
>>76154665
But i do live in AZ
>>
>>76154665
Nah senpai it was like 112 degrees today
>>
I love my state so much.
>>
>>76154665
too hot.
>>
It's too far away from the rest of my family. I'm far away enough as it is in part to have sensible fun laws.
>>
>>76154983
117*
>>
Is Kentucky good enough anon
>>
>>76155562
Try again, family. We got snow last month.
>>
>>76154665

Most gungrabbers don't understand Arizona very well. The border is the Wild West that is completely controlled by criminal cartels.

I would think you were crazy in Arizona for not having a gun.
>>
>>76155562
It's a good kind of hot though. They're not lying when they say it's a "dry heat."

I would take 112 in Arizona any day over 80 in some southeast humidor. Assuming I had water, of course.
>>
>>76154665
But I live in Alaska which has basically the same gun laws only it's not a shitty state to live in
>>
>>76154665
too hot

I stop being able to function whenever it goes above 25 degrees
>>
>>76156453
Lived in Scottsdale and Miami for 3 years each. Tuscon any fucking day. The dry heat is great, you feel the sweat slide off smoothly. The humidity in Miami is fucking killworthy. People do crazy shit because it's so fucking humid. I saw a man lick a fire hydrant.
>>
>>76156453
on a non windy day its alright.

When its windy its like you've just opened the oven and burnt your face.
>>
>>76156766
dude the hot wind is awesome

And I'm a cold & snow person.
>>
>>76156753
Not to mention mild winters. Or if you want cold and snow, take a 2 hour drive to Flagstaff in winter time and go skiing.
>>
>>76156453
This. I live in Georgia and it was 92 today, but the humidity made it feel like it was 100 plus, and it's only the start of June, it's going to be a hot summer
>>
>they even have strict light pollution laws
If I could stand the heat I'd move there, washington's recent summers have been too hot
>>
I love this place
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>76154665
118 degrees

full of stupid white people.

John McCain the traitor is there Leader. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>76154665
because my spanish isn't very good
>>
>>76159035
Why do you even come on here, Wayne.
>>
>>76156766
>>76157004
If you've been freezing your ass off inside because of strong AC, that burning firey sandstorm in your face feels Breeetty Guuudd
>>
Because I don't want to live in a fucking desert like some shitskin.
>>
File: kelli.png (234 KB, 289x314) Image search: [Google]
kelli.png
234 KB, 289x314
>>76159035
you just lost my vote, wayne
johnny boy mccain't is gonna get BTFO by kelli ward this november just you watch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.