[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
also check out my newer shorter australian gun law vids (loo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: youtube start.png (73 KB, 915x751) Image search: [Google]
youtube start.png
73 KB, 915x751
also check out my newer shorter australian gun law vids (looking at historical trends)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKof3XLo_U

Also david leyonheljm (or however you spell it) did an AMA on r/australia the other day which may be of interest to you

Also australia general election thread!
>>
File: Exterminatus.jpg (64 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus.jpg
64 KB, 900x506
>>76154652
>Australian AND a fucking libertarian
WHY are we not nuking this country from orbit?
>>
>>76155141
out out out
>>
>>76154652
>bland powerpoint presentation
>arial font

Try a little harder. Consider your audience. I'm not saying you should go full friendlyjordies, but c'mon.
>>
>>76154652
How do you even begin in cucking your country?

Our Constitution is basically libertarian but the general population seems to reject it. I can't imagine the uphill battle Aussies have.
>>
>>76155894
Name something specific and I'll tell how how we do/don't do it.
>>
>>76155815
yeah that is a thought. What would you recommend to be more engaging with the audience?
>>
>>76155894
impossibly uphill. At least in american you refer back to founding fathers arguments etc
>>
>>76155936
Lets start with Freedom of speech.
Lately I've seen hate speech get prosecuted
>http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/qut-student-faces-200000-bill-in-facebook-post-racism-row-20160415-go7951.html
Then there are the list of video games banned in Australia
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia

Seems like a lot of work to uncuck yourselves.

Of course no right is guaranteed if you can't defend it (read: gun laws) so maybe we need to start there instead?
>>
>>76156484
I didn't mind the presentation. I thought it was informative. But most people would probably be more engaged with a face to look at. I like Stefan molyneux's style of an angry man yelling 'not an argument'. And using darker background and lighter text is easier on the eyes
>>
>>76156484
Not the same dude but I personally enjoyed the video. If you wanted it to be more entertaining you could plug in a few jokes, however if you were aiming to persuade and objectify the situation then that could be harmful.

Some vaguely related video clips with some music int he background would work as well, but if you are pisspoor at editing like myself, it will only make it look more tacky.

Keeping it simple means fewer mistakes and a more respectable presentation, however it won't rake in the views. By all means use plug it in every discussion in which the topic is discussed though, it's a great video.
>>
>>76156484
OH, ALSO!

Add citation in the description. It is a pet peeve of mine, but if you look at friendlyjordies, he never includes citation, and gets roasted for it.

It will make the video hat much more informative, with you having the ability to refer to specific citations throughout the video.
>>
>>76157105
Cheers for the compliments. Ill try to add a few jokes or whatever. I find it pretty nerve wracking sometimes haha. I have non existent video editing skills so that is why its pretty much only a ppt. I will try to add some video clips etc in it. Thanks again
>>
File: 32171-DEFAULT-l.jpg (185 KB, 1320x840) Image search: [Google]
32171-DEFAULT-l.jpg
185 KB, 1320x840
Bump with a picture of a pistol that I bought yesterday online. Should have it in my hands within a week or so
>>
>>76157292
I added a link to the sources (which are in my other gun laws video. I have a list of them all there). Do you think I should add them in this video aswell?
>>
>>76157065
yeah stefan's angry bald man yelling is hard to beat. ILl try adding darker background and lighter texts to make it a little more aesthetic
>>
>>76159371
Yeah, I would recommend adding them to the description as kinks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.