[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we defeat the media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460020411410.jpg (296 KB, 1024x688) Image search: [Google]
1460020411410.jpg
296 KB, 1024x688
They are saying everything is Trump's fault how do we defeat them they have all the brainwash power?

>Bias alert: 94% of news reports blame Trump — not protesters — for campaign violence
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/15/bias-94-broadcast-reports-blame-donald-trump-not-p/
>>
No one under 29 trusts the mainstream media, this is why they're getting away with it. Gen x are the most blue pilled generation, at least boomers are all capitalism hoo haa!
>>
Hello Satan trips.

Do absolutely nothing.

Call them out on their bullshit and such but in the end, the populace is catching up on their own. Let the media dig their own hole.
>>
File: 1418072398774.png (663 KB, 655x418) Image search: [Google]
1418072398774.png
663 KB, 655x418
>>76153666
>>76153999
whoa shit what the fuck are the odds of theeeeseeeedigitsssssssssss

gen x truly is shit they have control of the media and all the npr radio soundlab autism
>>
>>76154236
we can do more than wait for people to catch on. we need to document their bias and do research on who is behind it.

Katie Couric just got caught editing gun rights people's audio footage, people need to dig.
>>
bumping my trips
>>
>>76154307
I swear I get a disproportionate amount of superior numbers, especially if attention seems to be required on some of my posts.

Gen x really are the cancer, they're just so scared about the implications of the digital age. They need to be constantly told younger generations are stupid or lazy or more extremist than they are, in fact the European union is calling a right wing epidemic amongst younger Europeans and most younger people disagree that equal opportunities needs to make way for equal representation, which is the core of (post)modern Marxism. There's a reason Sargon is more popular than Sarkeesian, no one under 29 is buying this anymore, we can feel it's wrong.

So what does the media do? They call the PR agents of young celebrities to push leftism/feminism, they ignore what's happening in Venezuela, they call the right wing a minority of trolls despite this very place being one of the most popular places on the internet. There's a reason every media agency besides breitbart is taking a massive dump on Trump.

Our job is to laugh and keep up the memes. Your happiness is the best revenge, up until you're denied opportunities for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE of course.

>>76154494
Or literally circlejerk the YouTubers already doing this, we already have our demagogues, some are public faces and some don't even feel they need that, they're okay giving out their ideas freely in anonymous spaces to be used by all.
>>
>>76153999
They trust it when it agrees with thier political views or smears trump for any ridiculous reason.
>>
If it makes you feel better, almost no one but old people consume traditional media anymore.

Plus, I think 2016 was the year in which the general public became aware of the clear bias in the media. Sanders supporters noticed liberal media had a clear Clinton bias whereas republicans generally already knew about media bias (nevertheless, it became more widely known on the right this year)
>>
>>76155116
i know, i just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI and it really pissed me off
>>
Free market! don't like it? Run your own media companies that tell the truth or pander to your narrative. Not trying to be a dick but it's the truth. Why do you think Amazon bought the Washington post? They slander the fuck out of anyone who threatens their hedge money on marketplaces. Donald already wants to tax the shit out of them for being pussy tax dodgers and they are of course character assassinating him.
>>
Kill them. It's unreal how pedantic these posts become day after day, week after week.

Just kill them.
>>
>>76153666
ignore it
>>
>>76153666
>>76153999
As above so below...
>>
>>76155345
i am familiar with the free market you fucking retard.
>>
>>76153666
Satanic get
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.