[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HABBENING!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160602_184157.jpg (92 KB, 751x833) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_184157.jpg
92 KB, 751x833
http://usbreakingnewsfeed.com/just-in-hillary-clinton-indicted-by-the-fbi-charges-she-never-saw-coming/

Who ready for the memepocolypse?
>>
>>76152926
>may 31st
>>
>>76152926
Indicted at 2 am eastern?

Fucking drink bleach you niglet.
>>
>>76153069
it is an article from 4 days ago and if it was true /pol/ and everone ekse would of been all over it like flies on shit
>>
>>76153126
>>76153069
>>76153045
Site is low key as fuck and as it stated the original article was deleted quickly and the site that IS hosting it now also has barely any traffic
Check the links if you don't believe it
>>
>>76153215
you check them and post them here using an archive.today link since you are making the thread AND the claims newfag

thats how it fucking works bitch.
>>
>>76153318
>newfag
>bitch
Just for that I'm posting direct links you autistic shit
http://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking-hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering-charges/5527829
>>
>>76153436
http://archive.is/4qYFW
>>
>>76153436
yea, thanks for almost doing wht i told you to,
now make a copy on archive.today and link that, im not giving your site ad clicks you shill
>>
>>76153648
>huffpost
>>
>>76153689
Not shilling, legitimate info should be spread instead of ignored
It's not a Jew run site so linking it is fine
>>
>>76153746
Read it meatbag
>>
>>76153648
>recomendation
>indictment
>same thing

thanks for correcting the record shillock.

>$.25 has been deposited to your account
>>
>>76153831
It's old info though, nothing new whatsoever.
>>
>>76153921
yeah, its just some CTR shill. theve been sliding us for a few days now
>>
>>76153921
They were contemplating it though now they'll actually do it
>>76153899
Dont you know how this shit works? Indictment can only be thrown down by the head of the Justice department and since Loretta Lynch is a nigger doubt she'll do it but the point is that the FBI is actually going to go through with it which lets be real none of us thought they would do
>>
>>76153436
>globalresearch
Might as well have linked abovetopsecret you fucking mong
>>
>>76154057
I literally have no idea what that is
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.