[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is America right now folks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: firefighters.jpg (72 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
firefighters.jpg
72 KB, 475x356
Fire Fighters called terrorists for putting up flags
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/03/firefighters-called-terrorists-putting-american-flag-truck
>>
File: 1465105969076.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465105969076.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
They didn't use the right one
>>
Firefighters are scam artists, but I would hardly consider them bright enough to be terrorists...
>>
>>76153506
how in the holy mother of fuck are they scam artist you stupid piece of human filth?
kill your family and then yourself please
>>
>>76152486
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?
>>
>>76153601
Wow, that edge

I was a career firefighter/emt for 12 years before I left the field to start my business. Theyre more or less useless and vastly overpaid unless you are looking at a big, old city like New York or Boston which actually has fires.

>fires down by about 80% since fire code implemented way back when
>houses are built lighter now and furnishings burn hotter; most houses we do not enter if theyve been burning more than 5 minutes or so
>in rural areas we save foundations

So whats left? The few fires I fight do not justify the 70k a year I made...so what else did I do?

>took blood pressures for the ambulance EMTs and avoided doing patient care
>swept kitty litter over antifreeze and oil at car accidents
>reset fire alarms several times a week

Fire clings to EMS to boost call volume and justify busgets but, most firemen HATE being EMTs and suck as Paramedics. Its just a ticket to ride the big red truck. They still spend most of their time training for fire stuff, which is only 5-15% of their job anymore. And if youre like me, where you actually really enjoy the EMS side of things and want to be good at 85% of your job, you are shunned from the cool kids club.

But yet, their union constantly lobbies for favors and gibs.

Yeah. Scam artists. I speak from experience.
>>
>>76152486
people like this should be killed

human fucking waste
>>
>>76152486
>fred (((berlinsky))) calling american firefighters terrorists for showing american flags.
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>76154114
Also, surely you have seen the occasional 'most dangerous jobs' lists that get published from time to time.

Logging and commercial fishing are tops for fatalities and injuries per capita. Firefighters are near the bottom of the list.

Dont fall for Water Fairy propaganda.

>vote no on new fire taxes
>dont take your kids to fire stations and let them be brainwashed
>restructure emergency services
>>
>>76152486
It's high time for a thorough and decisive cleansing purge.
>>
I'm just so disgusted and fed up with this shit at this point. I used to laugh how retarded it all was but the fact that these people think they are right and keep fighting just rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>76154114
Well, I was going to call you an unpatriotic piece of shit but now that I know you've been there, you opened my mind and my opinion about firemen has been reversed somewhat. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
Really.
Fucking.
MAD!
>>
In all fairness, if they hadn't called them terrorists and instead wanted the flag removed for potential safety hazard (blocking access to tools, gets tangled on something, gets burnt or damaged) no one would have cared
>>
>>76154987
Yep. No worries.

A lot of them are otherwise decent people but the whole system enables the problem and they just kind of fall in to it. Its really no different than most other useless beauracracies, its just painted pretty for people to like it.

If youre interested further, go read about fire station residencies. I lived in one for about 3 years and I think you could really provide most fire services with that as one option if it were utilized better.

All that said, those guys should have every right to put that flag up, fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>76154114

>Wage offered that both parties agreed on
>Scam artist

Pick one faggot. I dont care what you did but its not like firefighters are going around starting fires to sell you fire insurance. That would be a scam artist.

You are a fucking idiot and I see why the other fire fighters hated your fat fucking guts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.