[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 485x769
Are southern blacks worse or better than in the north? I've only been to burgerland twice (florida and texas) and it seemed blacks were relatively calm, (especially in texas).
Can any burgers fill me in?
>>
>>76149949
They're all the same. If you actually had to deal with them you would realize that every fucking action they take has implicit violence abd every action is posturing. It's like talking to an ape.
>>
>>76149949
Truth is blacks can be as white as white and as hood as it gets depending where they where raised. South and north, northern blacks complain that whites hate them secretly while southern blacks complain that whites hate them openly. Dunno. There is cool blackies
>>
>>76149949
It depends, funny enough the north is far more segregated than the south. Turns out when the yanks freed the slaves they didn't like living near them.
>>
>>76149949
Florida has some real shithole nigger ghettos but the usual black person you run into is alright.
>>
>>76151419
Lincoln wanted to ship them all back to Africa but the economy was in ruins so we were stuck with them. Probably one of the biggest mistakes in american history.
>>
>>76149949
Indeed southern blacks are more laid back. Living down here, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between the more pure africans versus the mixed ones. Of course the pure jungle bunnies are trouble no matter where you find them. I think it has more to do with being in rural areas than anything else. City niggers are all apes.
>>
>>76149949
Darkies are darkies. Individual ones can be fine but as a group they're savages. Northern urban blacks are just as bad as their redneck Southern cousins. We in the South just tend to keep ours in line a bit better.
>>
The northern blacks are more intelligent since they had to interact with whitey to make money after the great migration. Most of the southern blacks haven't changed since slavery. They're super primitive.
>>
>>76151669
>City niggers are all apes.
but apes lacking the sunlight of Africa... surely the ones in the south are more relaxed because they get more adequate sunlight than a place like Chicago or New York.
>>
I know it's anecdotal, but from my experience with blacks it is less North-South and more Rural-Urban

Rural blacks are based. Really laid back and traditional

Urban blacks are shit tier niggers.

When I lived in Mississippi, most blacks outside of Jackson, with the exception of the ones who moved to the rural-suburbs from Jackson were chill. The niggers in Jackson were, however, ape tier
>>
>>76151305
>there is cool blackies
Nigger detected desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.