[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites-Mass shooters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: whites and mass shootings.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whites and mass shootings.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
Asian Bro here, coming off a thread where I asked this board if the white incest meme was true.

During the thread, someone brought up the 'whites/mass shooter' meme and said that that wasn't true. Can anyone here back that up?

I always took that at face value but i didn't care because the way I saw it you guys were still killing a lot less than the blacks.

Someone have proof that refutes the white mass shooter meme? I'd be willing to hear it.

btw, here's the incest thread if you're curious

>>76143423
>>
File: gal-chogunman15-jpg[1].jpg (80 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
gal-chogunman15-jpg[1].jpg
80 KB, 1200x746
Black shootings happen everyday but they're called "gang violence"
>>
>>76147765
its actually proportionate to our population percentage.

funny enough the only race that is over represented is Asians.

so really we should be watching your weird weeaboo ass.
>>
>>76148242
sauce?
>>
>>76148135
not to excuse it, but could you see why its maybe a little less scary because at least we know why the niggers are shooting at each other, turf wars, drug money and shit

whites seem to have a trend of out of left field mass shootings of random people for no apparent reason.

not sayign whites are worse, just scarier than blacks cauyse we dont understand why its happening and theres not predicting it, unlike blacks if you know what areas to avoid
>>
File: Y5pWM9l.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Y5pWM9l.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>76148366
"If you look at the whole list, it turns out that whites and blacks are pretty proportionate to their population, very close," said Dave Cullen, author of the book "Columbine," which tells the story of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Harris and Klebold, the shooters there, were white.
Historically, Latinos and Asians have been the exception.
The Virginia Tech massacre was carried out by Seung-Hui Cho, who was born in South Korea.
"Latinos are almost nowhere to be seen," Cullen told CNN's "New Day." "Asians continue to be heavily overrepresented -- more than 2½ times their size in the population."
Whites make up about 63% of the U.S. population, blacks 13%, and Asians 5%, according to the latest census numbers. Latinos account for some 17% of the total population.

>http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
>>
>>76148883
i though /pol/ didn't like cnn.....
>>
>>76149116
/pol/ isnt one person
>>
>>76149247

CNN is still shit though
>>
>>76149247
but would it be fair to say most of /pol/ doesn't like cnn?
in fact i thought it was on this board i read that the 'white shooter' meme was something propped up by the media...
>>
>>76149325
depends on what its being used for i guess
>>
>>76147765
FBI's got all the numbers m8

and SPOILER ALERT: niggers commit about 75% of 'mass shootings' and about 80% of all firearm related homicides in the US.
>>
>>76149116
I picked a left leaning source so reddit sills woulndt be able to claim "muh breitbart"
>>
>>76149335
i've rarely ever found a reliable source that doesn't attract some sort of baseball costanza-esque reaction
>>
>>76149499
>FBI
does /pol/ generally trust the fbi? im only been here a year and not too often i come on here but im not sure where you guys stand when it comes to the fbi given the large ron paul fanbase
>>
>>76149575
/pol/ is not one fucking person and the FBI is a damn sight more trustworthy a source than wikipedia.
>>
>>76149575
i trust their statistics, though im usually careful about stats in general as raw data can never tell the full story
>>
>>76147765

>Blacks commit violent crimes because they are marginalised
>We better be more tolerant and inclusive

>Whites commit violent crimes because they are privileged.
>We better further marginalise them and blame them for everything we don't like about modern society.

Liberal logic.
>>
>>76147765
Compare the racial composition of the US population to the racial composition of mass murderers in the US and you will find that whites are not over represented as mass murderers

This meme was born because retards dont realize that there are more white people in the US, so odds are there should be more mass murderers
>>
>>76151567
More mass murderers that are white*
>>
File: 1335785870737.jpg (33 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1335785870737.jpg
33 KB, 300x289
>>76147765
>Whites-Mass

if you cannot hypenate, don't try.
>>
File: image.png (305 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305 KB, 389x446
>>76148481
Society isnt aligned anymore, its all scattered and going in its own random way. Chaos.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.