[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /pol/. I'm sick of the edgy shit on here, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Fuck you /pol/. I'm sick of the edgy shit on here, it's childish. Maybe take a step back and realize that the things you're ranting about on here wouldn't enrage you if you had the rest of your life was sorted out. Maybe you just need a girlfriend, maybe you need to get laid. Some of you are just too crazy and need to calm down, maybe seek a therapist in your area.

Wanting mass death and destruction, advocating genocide, hate because of race and gender. Having this twisted fascist dream of a Nazified 1950's fantasy set in 2016.

I'm beyond this board and probably 4chan in general. I don't agree with you, and I don't want to be associated with you anymore.

I hope some of you grow up or sort out your anger, some of you can go fuck yourselves though.

Peace faggots.
>>
>>76147699
Hurr
>>
What do you mean - we're a Christian board.
>>
>>76148552
bye
>>
>>76148609
Welcome new-friend.
>>
>>76147699
the sky is blue, grass is green, /pol/ is shit.

More at 11.
>>
>>76147699
Taking a break from r/cuckolding to post huh? Well have a nice day!
>>
>own a house
>good pay
>32 years old
>not cucked into the girlfriend meme

I won't stand here being insulted by some fucking kike on an imageboard without proving you wrong. Fuck you.
>>
>>76148702
yea hi

I meant to respond to OP
>>
File: Kek MAGA.png (495 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
Kek MAGA.png
495 KB, 986x553
>>76147699
Good we don't need you.
>>
>>76147699
See you tomorrow
>>
Purge the unclean. Those of an inquisitive nature must seek the traitor, the witch, the psyker, and the alien.
>>
>>76147699
Your argument is suspiciously feminine. Are you a woman?
>>
>>76147699

>Guys you just need to do everything the kikes want you to and maybe you'll not be so mad amirite?

OP is, as always, a fag.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.