[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can /pol/ save the day when it's one of the top five
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: gb2pol.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.png
322 KB, 546x700
How can /pol/ save the day when it's one of the top five most hated boards on 4chan? (/b/, /v/, /pol/, /r9k/, /mlp/)
>>
Everyone is just jealous that /pol/ gets all the attention and that /pol/ wields incredible meme magic

/b/ is old and has been shit for years
/v/ is a joke
/r9k/ is beta /pol/
I forgot about /mlp/
>>
>>76146509
There are other boards?
>>
They just will
>>
Bad publicity is still publicity. Have you learned nothing from this presidential campaign?
>>
>this fucking obsession people have with a cambodian moving pictures subforum
>>
>>76146912
>casual ree
>>
>>76146509
most hated boards are also most visited boards

want to make /pol/ not hated?
then you have to stop ppl from coming to /pol/
>>
>>76147111
nice argument
>>
>>76146509
It's good to be hated by the redditors on /v/ and elsewhere. Fuck them for ruining their respective boards.
>>
>>76147124
We should build a wall.
>>
>>76146509
>5 most hated boards
>The 5 boards that make up 98% of 4chans 15 million unique daily visitors

HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU ARE SO HATED??? TROLOLO POL BTFO HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER LOOOOOOL
>>
>>76146509
What are you talking about? Sure I get some back to pol, but most of /tg/ seems to accept or even embrace /pol/ ideas.
/pol/ is spreading all across 4chan and the world, slowly but surely.
>>
>>76146759
The other boards don't matter.
>>
Only the degenerates hate us.
>>
If we get rid of the Neo-Nazi we'll be fine. Even if the Right takes over they'll be nothing more than cannon fodder and tools for the Right Wing chads.
>>
>>76147720
Fuck off.
>>
>>76146509
>waaa degenerates hate us!
>>
File: 1449012762649.jpg (92 KB, 491x640) Image search: [Google]
1449012762649.jpg
92 KB, 491x640
>>76146509
We're Israel, we have and will false-flag to force other's hands.
>>
>>76146509
>Tfw I only frequent those 5 boards
>>
>>76146759
/k/ and /his/ are basically /pol/ satellites for when you want a break from miscegenation posters.
>>
File: justice-2.png (114 KB, 352x215) Image search: [Google]
justice-2.png
114 KB, 352x215
>>76146509
>/b/, /v/, /pol/, /r9k/, /mlp/

The League of Five
>>
>>76147786
Nah, I'm happy here. Follow your own ideology and try to create a new future instead of following someone else's dreams.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.