[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does pol think of stefan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 36
What does pol think of stefan?
>>
NOT
>>
AN
>>
>>76146428
AN
>>
>>76146403
He completely lost.

He admitted to being a racist in his latest episode
>>
>>76146403
NOT
>>
>>76146403

Too long winded. Get to the point already Stefan.
>>
File: 1463961027358.jpg (42 KB, 551x480) Image search: [Google]
1463961027358.jpg
42 KB, 551x480
>>76146403
>>
He talks a LOT. He could be much more concise in his videos. It's he paid by the minute
>>
>>76146403

Has more balls then all of us. He puts his face out there with his opinions and views while we hide behind anonymity.
>>
>>76146468
>>76146470
ARGUMENT
>>
>>76146403
Asking for opinions.....

Its really just bait for NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel-1.jpg (351 KB, 1169x694) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel-1.jpg
351 KB, 1169x694
Who /firewall/ here?
>>
Can someone explain the "not an argument" meme? I watched his podcasts,and it's not like it comes up that often.
>>
I like him a lot. He could be more concise as he tends to take a long time to make his point but I generally enjoy listening to him so I don't mind. He's a very good speaker.
>>
File: 1457806433177.jpg (99 KB, 570x700) Image search: [Google]
1457806433177.jpg
99 KB, 570x700
>>76146403
TFW move from Stage 2 to Stage 3
>>
>>76146946
He only had to say it once. It's short, simple, and an effective argument.
>>
Last (pop) philosopher that's making sense, besides the university philosophers talking about logic of course, although, why aren't they teaching computer engineering instead?

His video on Aristotle is inspiring, if only he'd do one on Heidegger.
>>
>>76146946
As his videos become more popular, people are beginning to leave ad hom comments on his videos calling him a 'cultist', 'racist', 'sexist', etc. So he just comments "not an argument" in response. Just go to the comment section on any of his videos.
>>
http://www.untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com
>>
>>76146403

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
File: TeWk0csC[1].jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
TeWk0csC[1].jpg
7 KB, 320x180
Race Realist Based Philosopher

Red Pilling normies with G rated presentations on race IQ and crime
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel~2.jpg (114 KB, 1174x698) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel~2.jpg
114 KB, 1174x698

Is he red pilled?
>>
never actually watched a whole video

im not wasting an hour listening to him ramble on just because he likes to listen to him talk. I'd rather read 2 pages and be done with it.
>>
>>76147294
>>76146939
Hi, Bill. If I say the Holocaust didn't happen, will you lose all dignity and start threatening me with physical violence in an irrational rage again?
>>
He is a kike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
>>
File: 548643bae7d01_bill_whittle.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
548643bae7d01_bill_whittle.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>76147405

Israel is just better, and I live in Palm Springs and have an airplane, so you can fuck off.
>>
I don't watch much of his shit, it's boring as fuck. However, I do know that leftists shills spend a great deal of their time on here spamming: "HE'S LOST IT!"
>>
>>76146602
This desu senpai
>>
>>76146600
True, but that's what his channel is
There are other people filling in the role of being concise
>>
>>76146403
An aging meme man.
>>
>>76146403

>straight up says he only cares about white civilization
>ruthlessly pro Trump and pro-white
>calls out kike Zionists on their hypocrisy (yet hasn't gone full Stormfront so he can't be so easily discounted)
>wants a tiny ass government with no or absolute minimal taxes
>extremely logical, loves Aristotle to death
>former businessman in the tech sector so he's very knowledgable on things like tech and business
>charismatic and entertaining
>bold as fuck, no topic he won't cover
>does hours of call ins every single week, actively encourages people to challenge his views
>very pro-family

Stefan is fucking amazing and an inspiration.
>>
>>76147532

People who share this clip of Stef saying his mom was born to Jews refuse to recognize how many normies he's red pilled about race, IQ, and crime

He was raised Christian and wants nothing to do with his mother for over a decade now. However, this video does explain the high verbal IQ
>>
>>76147537
Not an argument.
>>
I would not be a fascist today if it were not for this based race realist philosopher king

initially I was an anarcho capitalist too but then george zimmerman and all the SJWs dominating discourse made me realize we need to kill all the marxists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c
>>
File: anarchism fail.jpg (256 KB, 638x997) Image search: [Google]
anarchism fail.jpg
256 KB, 638x997
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>76146403
knows his arguments
>>
>>76148266
not an argument
>>
>>76148071
>>
>>76148374
not an argument
>>
/pol/ has full blown redpilled him in his latest video, it's wonderful.
>>
>>76148188
>Buy a plot of land to build a home on
>Some rich bastard buys up all the land surrounding your land, says you can't trespass on his land for any reason
What now AnCucks?
>>
>>76148188
>Have ultimate freedom
>Neighboring country invades to seize power
>Recognize they are threatening my pursuit of happiness and a free lifestyle
>Band together with other countrymen to deal with threat
What else do you have Canada?
>>
>>76148658
>Get BTFO because you have no army training whatsoever
>>
>>76148188
Wouldn't the top scenario just devolve into a bunch of warlords in a constant struggle for power? That seems to be directly what it's implying, and that's exactly what happened in anarchic states like Somalia.
>>
>>76148763
>Country where there is no government
>Everyone is looking for ways to make money
>No one would have the foresight to see war as an inevitability
>No one would sell their experience or training to people who wanted to fight
Not only that, you're missing the point that a military machine can only be defeated by lesser strength through guerrilla warfare. Traditional military training probably wouldn't even help.
>>
>>76146403
Good food for thought, generally agree with the guy. I usually listen to him when I go for walks, so I actually don't mind his verbosity.
>>
>>76148831
Somalia is run by niggers who control people with food.
>>
>>76147932
Hey molyneux
When are you posting a new video?
>>
Literally the greatest philosopher of all time.
>>
>>76147932
When are you gonna enter politics, based molymeme?
>>
>>76148831
human society is fundamentally anarchosyndicalist, its just that the syndicates exist on such a large scale and with enough history that people believe they have inherent legitimacy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

The best part starts @ 34:35
>>
File: Bill-Whittle.png (93 KB, 264x333) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Whittle.png
93 KB, 264x333
>>76149284

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>76148658
an organized military like that of nazi germany can defeat many other nations with more money and more soldiers. you think something like that could be stopped with a neighbourhood militia? nope.

a military needs to be large, well funded and constantly ready for war to be relevant at all. the only way to fund such a thing is called "government"
>>
>>76149284
>>76150386
i dont understand this meme
it's not funny
>>
>>76149733

That caught me off guard.

Is this the point where he snaps?

Will he finally convert to Fash?

Will his next book be some dope nationalist white power stuff?

>>76149424

I really hope he doesn't yet. He would just get scorned by normies and be run through the media trash gauntlet. Do the show/write more books for another decade or so while honing his rhetoric and debate skills so he can swoop in like Gandalf at the hour of our most dire need.
>>
File: stef-molyneux.jpg (26 KB, 765x300) Image search: [Google]
stef-molyneux.jpg
26 KB, 765x300
>>76150469
>>
File: 1456449836923.png (264 KB, 638x517) Image search: [Google]
1456449836923.png
264 KB, 638x517
>>76149733
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>>
>>76146403

I don't think about him at all.
>>
>>76150469
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>76150469
Not an argument
>>
>>76147932
>>bald as fuck, toupe won't cover
fixed
>>
>>76146403
Based as fuck
>>
Stef shitposting against miscegenation today:

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/739251562267168768
>>
>>76147932
>very pro family
>encourages people to cut ties with their parents if they yelled at them when they were children
>>
>>76147932
yeah, I think he's a legend.
>>
>>76151426

Not true at all. All he did was basically make an argument that children have no great burden of debt to their parents, and if their parents are emotionally abusive well into their child's adulthood then that kid should go feel free to cut ties without burdening himself with guilt. That's it.
>>
>>76146403
I really like him. Glad to see him becoming more and more redpilled.
>>
File: raped?.jpg (11 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
raped?.jpg
11 KB, 256x197
>>76146403
I think he wants to fuck spongebob.
>>
>>76150417
Without laws telling people what kind of military equipment they can and can't buy, the meta will change. US militias usually consist of between 50-200 people. Most of those people own over a dozen firearms as well as kevlar body armor and multiple different types of ammunition. These are the kinds of people who don't own missile launchers, mortars, explosives like C4, or anti-air equipment solely because it's against the law. These things wouldn't be terribly hard to get if these laws weren't in place as demand for them already exists among militias and many others so they would be more commonly produced.

Is China going to build a navy and send its entire army to the US to occupy farms, suburbs, and commercial areas? Are they going to blitzkrieg us and set up garrisons all over our oil fields and water facilities? I have friends who are better armed and trained than an average Chinese soldier, and they're millennials. If someone did manage to get an army with all the tanks, jets, and helicopters they had over to the US, do you really think they could even successfully land without being shattered on the spot? We would still have radars, and jets, and bombs, and the people currently employed as soldiers in the US armed forces would have a new, non-government job waiting for them that needed exactly the skills they had been developing for years. As a form of insurance, a stable and powerful defensive force is a free market solution to the problem of national defense.

Also, the Nazi's got fucked in Russia after Hitler decided that the invasion of Moscow needed to wait until after the winter, at which time a quarter of his army either froze, starved, or were taken prisoner by the pathetic Red Army. They got fucked by lack of logistical support, and they didn't need to cross a fucking ocean to get to their target like any invading force to the US would have to do to even attempt to invade the territory.
>>
>>76151426

>not an argument
>>
File: molymeme3.png (37 KB, 611x211) Image search: [Google]
molymeme3.png
37 KB, 611x211
He really is losing his mind, isn't he
>>
He is long winded and doesn't say anything that a non american school child couldn't figure out on their own, much less an (non-american) adult.
>>
>>76151911
the nazis lost because an even bigger, more organized military entered the conflict unexpectedley. america.

a national military has cohesion and a single hierarchy, a anarchist nation with equal amounts of weapons would still be at a massive disadvantage. and who tf is going to spend HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars on weapons except a government? no company could make that economically viable.

an anarchist state cannot compete with the logistical ability to control spending and manpower for the purpose of war.
>>
>>76152608

Why are Euros so buttmad at NA? Is it because you're poor and we're successful?
>>
>>76146403

Based as of his latest video.
>>
>>76151911

Good jokes. If an actual invasion came those farmer militia would flee like a bunch of pussies without central organisation.
>>
He really makes me think
>>
>>76152726
They have such a stick up their ass in 2016. I have no idea why but dude every Euro is so rude now, they have to take passive aggressive swipes at us every chance they get. I just wish we didn't have to hear from them and that the 1980's could return when I had to go on a vacation in France to get attitude from some baguette wearing beret wearing surrender monkey and I didn't have to hear it at home.
>>
>>76152627
>the nazis lost because an even bigger, more organized military entered the conflict unexpectedley. america
lol hahahahahaa
of course not

they lost the war because they attacked the soviet union

lets say germany and USSR stayed in peace, US wouldnt any chance at defeating germany as germany defence would have been impenetrable
>>
File: 12uosh.jpg (43 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
12uosh.jpg
43 KB, 804x446
>>76146403
>>
>>76152933
They're losing their continent. I would be irritable as fuck too.
>>
>>76153015
the nazis could have defeated russia if they hadnt been still fighting britain which only stood because of america. fighting on two fronts is very hard.

if america or russia had been neutral, nevermind helpful, germany would have won
>>
>>76153015

Hey fucboi, America had nukes at the end of the war. They were winning in the end no matter what happened.
>>
(((Molyneux))) is getting better
>>
>>76146403
Stef, please go to sleep. It's getting late.
>>
>>76148576
What could he do to stop you, call the cops? Or keep a security detachment watching over your land? And ignore the fact that his reputation would suffer for it and nobody would want to do business with such an obvious asshole. The only rich men dumb enough to actually spend such vast resources on sadism are politicians.

TL;DR Shut up and pay for that wall.
>>
File: witnessed.gif (1 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
1 MB, 268x268
>>76146403
he is the most based Canadian shitposter that ever lived
>shitposts irl
>has millions of people convinced
>will bring about the class and race war, and inevirable downfall of America, while safely living in Canada
>>
>>76151911
>>76152627
Not to mention that war isn't just about who has better guns. Sometimes success in war calls for sacrifice, willing sending people to die as bait so that overall victory can be achieved. The concept of the "the few versus the many" can apply very strongly in warfare.

So the problem here with AnCap societies is that they are going to have a VERY hard time convincing people to do that promptly and on the fly. The top-down, hierarchical, totalitarian structure of typical national militaries is what allows them to do such things and move as a single coordinated entity. A country which basically has a 100% mercenary military, that bases its willingness to fight solely on how well they are being monetarily compensated, is going to see a lot of turncoats if a war has any sign of going bad.

Militias work great against their own governments because the latter is hamstrung by the fact that dropping bombs on rebels at home will damage itself, so an armed populace is useful for keeping the internal power of governments in check. However, militias are only marginally effective on their own against a foreign power that does not care about wiping the civilians out and plans to replace them with their own people anyway. They can supplement an organized national military on the defensive but not win a war all by themselves.
>>
File: NotAnArgument.jpg (33 KB, 854x696) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.jpg
33 KB, 854x696
>>76147095
He kinda messes up the issue of free will. Most modern philosophers are compatibilists ("free will could still exist under determinism"), but Stefan rejects that entirely, apparently implying the universe needs some degree of randomness for free will to exist.

I called into his Sunday show and discussed it with him for about an hour. He got emotional and hung up on me.

>actual philosophy on his "philosophy" podcast
>>
>>76155387

Free will is a topic he doesn't really give a shit about and he frequently abruptly hangs up on people who bring it up, even if he entertains them for a bit.

Why call in about free will? It has nothing to do with the other topics of the show.
>>
>>76155387
I actually agree with him on that one, I'm even a theist (justified by the thought that determinism would render the existence experiment pointless). He probably hung up because he got annoyed and thought "not an argument" too many times.

Did he post the video to his channel? I'd love to give your views a fair go and an honest entertainment, it's entirely possible you did beat him in debate which would be precious.

That being said, me and Stefan seem to have similar views on most things. If I weren't a genuine Australian I'd give him a call, but I'm not too keen on overseas calls.
>>
>>76151426
Gross misrepresentation of his position about cutting out abusive parents.
>>
>>76155575
Because he's done a dozen videos on it and hasn't addressed the weaknesses of his argument. He gets weirdly touchy on the issue, and it clouds his judgment.

He's solid pretty much everywhere else though.
>>
>>76146403
go to fucking bed stefan fug
>>
>>76153246
Not true. The retreat from Russia was in response to the British invasion however the armor assault that was coming shortly would have stopped the invasion anyways.
>>
i learn neat things when i listen to him. i know he's not knowledgeable on everything but he's making a good effort to be correct.
i didn't realize regression to the mean was a problem but it makes sense. say we import a rare 90 IQ somali and 10 70 IQ somalis. after 4 generations the IQ of all the somalis will still be 70. maybe the average IQ of a somali that gets accepted to america is 80, but thats really not any better than 70. its still functionally retarded for a civilization.
>>
>>76146403
He has good taste in music. Clearly he has assimilated well into our culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoM0FsPHLlk
>>
File: images (6).jpg (3 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
3 KB, 288x175
All theses threads are violences against us.

This is literally assaultive behavior.
>>
File: Cucka Roach.jpg (190 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Cucka Roach.jpg
190 KB, 720x480
>>76155387
nigga, you were wishy-washy as fuck though, he lost his patience because you weren't consistent in your argument and you kept going in circles about it
>and gotta love the constant back-pedaling of the "well, I don't actually believe it, I just wanted to bring it up because I think it's an interesting idea"
KEK
U
C
K

PS: you sound like a faggot and your voice is weak
>>
>>76155666
Not on video, but I was the first caller here:
http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3300/fifty-shades-of-academia-call-in-show-may-24th-2016

>>76156098
Where was I inconsistent? Compatibilism is a contingent belief, i.e.: "if determinism were true, could there be free will?"

It's like saying "If I saw aliens from space, I'd be afraid of them." You don't have to be asserting aliens from space are real for that belief to be true.
>>
>>76150469
NOT
>>
>>76146403

He's a lunatic with some serious mom issues.

His whole not an argument boils down to "I'm rich, I could be richer if i didn't pay taxes". What I like the most is his solution to public services and such is a simpler form of what we have now. In a few years it would evolve to be right back to where we are now.

Anarchism might be possible in a distant future where the global economy is not based on scarcity, scarcity that is artificially enforced. Until technology can create abundance what Stefan is proposing is preposterous.
>>
AnCap society would just turn into feudalism, prove me wrong
>>
ONE
WHOLE
DOLLAR

NOT
A
DONATION
>>
>>76156587
you're incorrect, prove me wrong
>>
>>76147066
it is
>not an argument
though
>>
>>76156679
>>76156587

These are not arguments.
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>76156227
>"if determinism were true, could there be free will?"
umm.. your belief ends with a question mark, and you're asking me why I called you wishy-washy?

also, protip: the answer to your question is "NO", a fucking 4-year-old could tell you that

>degrees of determinism, degrees of randomness
the fuck were you trying to do with that? there is no sorta-determinism or mostly-determinism, or determinism only on Sundays and civic holidays. it's a binary proposition, it either exists and is all-encompassing or it doesn't exist

really though, emergence pretty much physically proves that determinism doesn't exist, and you were kind of being a cunt just stuck on your half-assed argument and repeating it in 10 different ways as if it would eventually sound better
>>
>>76156356
but anon, abundance could be in our grasp if we weren't wasting our resources supporting the dregs of society that actively sabotage those that contribute to the economy.
think about it. every welfare dollar we spend on supporting La Raza and nigger gangs is not only a wasted dollar, it means more dollars we have to spend on police who don't want to work in violent zones. it means more dollars for healthcare for victims of gang attacks, including gang members who can't pay for their medical expenses.
we have lost opportunity costs with the innocent whites they terrorize and kill.
welfare expenses might "only" be X million dollars, but the actual cost to society is a factor of X. 10X?
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>76147932

>tiny ass

there were no tiny asses on thos middle age latinas who drove to the garage and demanded Stefos services

man, he had this THING going
>>
>>76148934
War is not an impromptu social consensus, moron.

Any state with career soldiers en masse will overcome a non-state of militiamen that may or may not be in agreement.

The indoctrination of the non-militarized states would have to be legendary with xenophobia on par with magnetic repulsion.

Even then, the outcome would just be their local land being destroyed even if they fought to a 'stalemate' after losing the initial third of the war from a far more agile and disciplined military regime.

The aggressor in a war always has initial advantage because they can choose the place, readiness, and targets of opportunity.
>>
File: sZ1QsDn.png (703 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
sZ1QsDn.png
703 KB, 475x637
>>76149722
>human society is fundamentally anarchosyndicalist
What a bunch of bullcrap
>>
>>76146600
this
>>76146403
other than that he seems to be pretty dead on about cultural issues, but ANCAP is fucking retarded
>>
>>76156894
>umm.. your belief ends with a question mark, and you're asking me why I called you wishy-washy?
Compatibilists' assertion is that, even with determinism, you could still have free will. I phrased it like a question to draw attention to the problem they try to address.

>a fucking 4-year-old could tell you that
A 4-year-old disagrees with philosophers who speak on the subject. Is this an argument?

>it's a binary proposition, it either exists and is all-encompassing or it doesn't exist
Yes, I even said that in the video. We either have determinism, or degrees of randomness, and I even gave an example on how a given system can be "more random" or "less random" than another.
>>
File: CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg (100 KB, 600x719) Image search: [Google]
CcL_TWeVAAA7bb5.jpg
100 KB, 600x719
>>76150417
Anarco capitalism without a strong church wouldnt work. The church would be fundamental to keep equilibrium and organize armies against foreing attacks. That is why none traditionalists have to be physically removed from society
>>
>>76152385
>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

Gotta love steffy stepping up to another man's plate and letting """his""" wife go by Pappadopolous
>>
>>76156909
How can you create a society that proudly boasts that those who have all the money and resources will be the only ones to have all the money and resources? What kind of sociopath rhetoric is this?

You give people a shit home, a shit school, a shit environment and no prospects you will get shit people.

Also, where do we draw the line for the cut off point? Those who cant find work? Those on low income? Middle class people with spots or a weird squint?

If you seriously think the "dregs of society" are not contributing to the economy then you need to learn how the economy works. Money doesn't just disappear, when they spend their money on anything it creates things, makes things happen. What do people who have everything need? Theirs no monetary investment required is there?, it's just pure greed, numbers.

The actual cost to society isn't what you arbitrarily decide it is. You want good people in a working society? you need to invest in them.
>>
>>76148763
The most successful opposition to full army invasions seems to be gurilla warfare. IE: Vietcong, taliban vs Russia, taliban vs USA etc. We've all seen this in action
>>
>>76146403

He should do porn
>>
>>76147388
Because you have the attention span of a child.
>>
>>76156882
Wasn't arguing, dickcheese. Neither is this, it's a straight out insult.

>>76156227
I'll listen after a few more videos I'm watching. Still haven't watched his newest leftism video.

>>76156894
Haha

If that's Stefan, it seems he did actually rage quit. Of course determinism is wishy washy, it's something theists believe and not the good kind that tries to convince you you're the universe observing itself, because thinking and believing that literally changes your heart rate, at worst it's false pragmatism for the sake of a free high.

Nope, all this has happened before and will happen again is only remotely true if humans are ignorantly and wilfully refusing to learn from their mistakes, thus dooming themselves to repeat them.

>the fuck were you trying to do with that? there is no sorta-determinism or mostly-determinism,
Well Stefan, the earth will go into periods of varying eccentricity, the procession of the equinoxes will happen, maybe even certain volcanoes absolutely will erupt, but as you see all these events are reliant on a cascade of varying (likely physical) factors.

On the other hand, as our focus becomes smaller, such as the position or speed or movement of atoms, it seems there's less and less determinism involved and physicists start talking about probabilities and using statistical analysis to make predictions, which is really a trick of choosing the most probable outcome and pretending you knew all along.

I wouldn't have been as hard on him.

To drop another geek reference (gotta love your face when that happened haha), when the avalanche starts it's too late for the pebbles to vote.
>>
>>76157284
Nigga, they're his kids.
>>
She's a trap
>>
>>76157448
>You give people a shit home, a shit school, a shit environment and no prospects you will get shit people.

>gibe gibe gibe
you've been on the governments teat for so long you forget how wealth is generated. it's not by the government. it's by work.

those who don't work will not have much money. they'll have to rely on friends and family. if they don't have any family or can't make any friends, they should rot.

the west needs the freedom to fail again. giving women the right to vote was a mistake, as now everyone thinks welfare is the only way to keep people alive. how about they get a job like EVERYONE ELSE? why should we keep letting these USELESS and dangerous people reproduce to keep compounding their problems?

we already tried "investing" in these "troubled youths". they just shit out 10 nigger babies and keep compounding the cost to welfare system.
>>
>>76156356
>>76156909

Abundance isn't explicitly tied to technology. It's more tied to social issues. Without a proper social structure, we will inevitably revert to mass breeding until the point at which we consume all available resources and once again live in scarcity.

The tl;dr is that if women are being dumb whores and having children they can't support then there are going to be a whole lot of ensuing societal problems. IQ plays a huge role in this, as does empathy, which is why the wombo combo of dumb, overly empathetic liberal women and retarded mass breeding niggers on welfare is going to doom us all to some kind of severe global crisis in the not so distant future.
>>
>>76146403
I dont like the vids where he talks to callers but i love his vids with infomation and statistics. He is a true ally.
>>
File: 1461847646188.png (901 KB, 939x1195) Image search: [Google]
1461847646188.png
901 KB, 939x1195
>>
File: Bill3.jpg (98 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Bill3.jpg
98 KB, 320x240
>>76147537
>>76148071

>mfw
>>
>>76146403
I love how he went from libertarian to nationalist, he's great to watch
>>
>>76157922
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, you can be both.
>>
>>76157703

So, a government which provides homes, funds schools, provides law enforcement and creates investment from companies to provide jobs is welfare now?! Again, it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to not pay taxes.

Besides whats the problem with welfare? It sustains a group of very unlucky people for one reason or another and provides money to the economy. Again, I genuinely doubt you understand how money works. You need money to change hands, it's why things are produced, why jobs exist. You deny money to people and the economy shrinks, demands reduces so people lose their jobs and people starve. But it's OK because you pay less taxes...

>we already tried "investing" in these "troubled youths". they just shit out 10 nigger babies and keep compounding the cost to welfare system.

Because the environment they grow up in, their prospects, everything, is shit. You will produce people like that, it's going to happen.
>>
>>76146403
He is building a cult,not a society of reason. Hes a cunt and should be killed.
>>
>>76157638
I haven't listened to it yet, so can't say how the quality turned out. I've never had issues with regular calls, but skype being peer-to-peer means group calls can go to shit with just 1 laggy person.

My audio was apparently cutting in the beginning, then Stefan got booted out of the room completely. We said "fuck it" and switched to a new call on mobile.
>>
>>76157774

>Abundance isn't explicitly tied to technology.
Stopped reading right there. Ask a South African farmer what happened when they sold all the modern farming equipment?

Abundance requires efficiency which is gained through technology. It is not tied at all to social issues, and I'm going to say it as it is objectively true, you are retarded for thinking that.
>>
File: 1462990993747.jpg (214 KB, 586x560) Image search: [Google]
1462990993747.jpg
214 KB, 586x560
>>76158585
You are being retarded again..
>>
>>76158438
>Because the environment they grow up in, their prospects, everything, is shit. You will produce people like that, it's going to happen.

Their IQ is shit. Tell me, why do niggers in every single country in the world live in a shithole? South Africa? Shithole. Somalia? Shithole. Detroit? Shithole.

Are all of those environments shit? No, detroit was quite prosperous before niggers got there. Is south africa shit? no, the white areas are quite nice, well, before segregation ended.

why is jamaica shit? niggers, they're low IQ dirty niggers that have no place in civilization. they're only here because some greedy idiots thought they'd be good for picking cotton.
>>
>>76158585
>Stopped reading right there. Ask a South African farmer what happened when they sold all the modern farming equipment?

There was widespread poverty and starvation both with and without the high technology farming equipment.

It may have lessened it, but my point is that reduction is only temporary until the nogs breed up to the point where not even the new technology is enough to satiate their needs.

Without a raise in global IQ we'll continually get stuck in the Malthusian trap. Technology might delay it but it probably can't forever.
>>
I like him a lot. Makes a lot of great and persuasive arguments, while sounding like a reasonable, well educated person (unlike every other youtube philosopher).

His videos are a bit long to sit through though. He could probably make a much greater impact by switching to shorter videos, but that's his choice I guess.
>>
>>76158687

>they're low IQ dirty niggers
Let's just say that this was true, purely hypothetically. Wouldn't it make more sense to domesticate and train them? Who knows, with some recognition and investment you may actually get some capable of intellectual tasks, like sciences.

I have seen the IQ evidence too, I'm aware that Blacks score significantly lower than Whites and far east Asian's score higher than whites in the same tests. I do not argue with evidence. I do argue that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to succeed against competition. If they make it, they make it, if they don't we direct them somewhere else. The only thing the IQ scores tell us is Asians will do better at higher education than Whites, Blacks will do worst, but some of all of those races will make it through.
>>
File: 1439747959832.jpg (24 KB, 335x327) Image search: [Google]
1439747959832.jpg
24 KB, 335x327
>>76146403
Based as fuick
>>
>>76159103
>I do argue that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to succeed against competition.

This is not the case, and will never be the case. Would you hold onto that ideal knowing that pursuing it could potentially drop aggregate wealth and drops the quality of life of many more people than it helps?
>>
>>76158774

S.Africa was only an example, and more to the point you agreed with me as it did make things better.

We need technology to provide for us. If we turned the clock back on tech, just with farming, we would have a great deal of difficulty maintaining these large populations we have in the west. Take a simple calculator, banks used to have rooms with hundreds of mathematicians who occasionally got things wrong, now all of those people have been replaced with an easy to use pocket calculator which never gets it wrong and can be operated by low skilled staff.

Technology is the answer, we need abundance to end capitalism. Unfortunately capitalism is the best we've got until that happens.
>>
>>76159556
>it could potentially drop aggregate wealth and drops the quality of life of many more people than it helps?

How so? If theirs a demand for the job then people need to be trained in it, the more people available make it cheaper through competition. Isn't that the corner stone of Stefans whole "not an argument"?
>>
>>76159582

So what happens when our population hits a hundred billion? 10 Trillion? A Quadrillion? Those may seem like huge numbers but keep in mind in parts of Africa they average 6 or 7 child births per women, so with infinite food and medicine they would pass those benchmarks pretty damn quickly.

No matter what technology breakthrough we pass through eventually either we willingly chose to self-control our population (seemingly impossible among nigger populations) or we hit a limit and people start to starve. Resources are finite and can't contain our exponential growth forever. Not only that but giving people welfare builds a dependence and blocks them from developing the social order required to join us in the civilized world.
>>
>>76159688

Imagine a system where you have 80 iq and 120 children exclusively. In a most efficient orderly system you would invest much more into the education of the 120 kids than the 80 iq kids as the high iq kids would bring much more economic value, create many more jobs and in general make much greater use of that education than the 80 iq kids. The 80 iq kids could just get low skilled labour jobs and that's the end of that, maybe end school after just 7 or 8 years.

This would seem highly discriminatory and unequal but would ultimately lead to a much more succesful society and would likely even benefit the low IQ children considering higher quality doctors, higher access to jobs and etc. not to mention it would obviously be tremendously helpful for the high IQ kids.
>>
>>76157541
He does.
>>
File: TrumpWew.png (166 KB, 275x347) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWew.png
166 KB, 275x347
>watch latest video
>condemning leftist violence in a logical manner
>cool, cool
>suddenly segway into hispanics being a shitty race
>low IQs, etc

!?!?
>>
>>76160325

Hispanics are niggering out hardcore in America right now and he's pissed.
>>
>>76158550
This is my objection and calling in from Australia means there's at least 250ms delay because of the limitation of the speed of light, which we learned in voip class is actually intolerable to humans due to psychoacoustics.

>>76158438
>Besides whats the problem with welfare? It sustains a group of very unlucky people for one reason or another
That's the issue, they're arguably not unlucky and arguably responsible for their own condition.

I love Australia. I don't want to move away and I don't want to raise children anywhere else, despite being a left wing shithole. One of my favourite things is the interest free students loans and the relatively meritocratic university entrance. My point is, work hard at high school and you have as much chance of ending up with a bachelor degree as someone poor, rich, Jewish, black, Indian, Muslim of FUCKING WHITE MALE. At its best it's completely meritocratic, although some universities introduce their own AA (affirmative action) for women and country students outside of AA for aboriginals, which is the only government mandated AA.

Where this starts going south is actually where government decided to become less involved, as in when you're actually applying for jobs.

>you need money to change hands
I have the winning tax policy in that regards.

Remove the lowest tax bracket for citizens, because their income is so disposable more money for them literally means more money floating around.

Make up for the aforementioned loss of government income with tariffs. This keeps fiscal conservatives happy, adds protectionism and may even increase tax income.

It's the tax policy for winners.

Tax breaks for the rich just means banks have more money, which means more money sitting doing nothing during our perpetual post 08 bear market.

>>76159103
Does equal opportunity to you mean less or more AA?

>>76159965
Space age bro.

Let's send them to Mars where they can mine iron for new space ships, trust me, it'll be a blast.
>>
>>76159965

Theirs a lot to consider though. Perhaps the high number of births is a result of the high birth mortality rate, the low to none existent education. It is up to them to solve their issues, we both agree on this, we disagree on why this is occurring.

The population in the west is in decline even with the longer than ever life expectancy, explain this? If every countries population will expand until all resources are consumed. Self population control is absurd.

>Not only that but giving people welfare builds a dependence and blocks them from developing the social order required to join us in the civilized world.
Internationally that is possibly true. It depends how the money is invested. I wouldn't mind money going to schools, or providing a job to people.
Welfare is not a bad thing within a country, in fact it is required.
>>
the god emperor of dunning kruger

anyone who finds this guy influential you can immediately write off as a retard
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
>>
>>76160158

Now you are implying that all blacks have an IQ of 80. I'm sorry but that is not true and not a single piece of IQ score evidence backs that up.

If your scores are not high enough in high school then you are not studying the sciences or medicine or engineering or math, unless you go for further study. The resources are not wasted if every one gets an equal opportunity. I would expect to see less blacks in higher education but it would be proportional to the IQ score percentages.
>>
>expecting 75 iq niggers to FLY SPACESHIPS and be economically beneficial miners when they can't even stop themselves from murdering each other on a whim
>>
>>76160289
...and Spain, out of nowhere, shares with us a selected still from their database of porn. Always on hand anon, a blessing.
>>
>>76160462
>The population in the west is in decline even with the longer than ever life expectancy, explain this?
When even John Green can admit this...

Sexual revolution. Women are having babies later which means they're fertile and producing for shorter periods, more inclined to use birth control and both men and women are less inclined to even try to make babies until they're financially comfortable. Aka, k selective groups.

This is in contrast to r selective groups which make babies despite any environmental conditions and biologically expect nature to cull their population through disease or famine. That being said, there may be a factor of risk involved, where young women of certain cultures feel risk is "fun," but of course that's only true when the probabilities of failure are high enough meaning you're eventually going to bit metaphorical busk if you keep playing long enough.

Of course I have a certain thing against women who like bad boys... I'm not exactly impartial.
>>
>>76146403
he sold out to jump on the trumptrain in order to increase his channel's popularity and views. From what i hear, his original fanbase have jumped ship
>>
>>76146567
>>76146600
You aren't supposed to just sit there and watch his face.

I listen to him in the background while I play BeamNG so I feel more productive.
>>
>>76160750
>his original fanbase have jumped ship
>The original fanbase that is solid around the guy
Nuh uh,he is actually increasing his fanbase
>>
>>76146403
why is (((stefan))) even a thing on pol?
>>
Charismatic, entertaining, informative, red-pilled as fuck and his videos are perfect to watch just before bed time.

Great guy, probably my favourite channel.
>>
>>76160462
>The population in the west is in decline even with the longer than ever life expectancy, explain this?

Decreasing quality of life due to stagnant wages and increasing housing prices (both caused by mass immigration) and faulty social structures (Feminism and co.) that will inevitably be replaced.

Our birth rates aren't actually that much of a problem, there are hundreds of millions of us after all and it will only take a generation or two to fix our current social problems.

Self population control isn't absurd. High IQ people choose not to have children if they know their society doesn't have the ressources to support the kids or they themselves can't support the kids. It's entirely possible but again it's tied to empathy and intelligence. Without intelligence they're too dumb to plan for the future or control their primal mating urges and without empathy they don't give enough of a shit to sacrifice themselves for the sake of preventing the suffering of their children. A big problem with niggers is that the women know that they need children to look after them in old age, so they have a huge number of kids hoping that just one of them will survive and care enough to take care of her as she ages. Doesn't matter if the other 7 kids live absolutely miserable lives or even starve to death as children, gotta just have that one for purely selfish reasons. This is why whites are so fast to drop their birth rate in adverse times, because of the high IQ and high empathy mix, something that is relatively unique among all the races (Asians come close but still have lower empathy and breed at higher rates).
>>
>>76147066
He replies to comments on his videos with it constantly
>>
>>76160740

>Sexual revolution. Women are having babies later which means they're fertile and producing for shorter periods, more inclined to use birth control and both men and women are less inclined to even try to make babies until they're financially comfortable. Aka, k selective groups.

That's just some anecdotal evidence. I too can pull some anecdotal "not an argument" evidence out of my ass watch; What about the high rates of teen pregnancy? Promiscuous kids who have watched too many music videos and watch to fuck people.

the sexual revolution is present in all races in the west. Mexicans are not in decline, neither are blacks or Asians... It's kind of an argument too.

the rest you have take out of context.
>>
>>76160613
I never implied all blacks have an IQ of 80, I'm just implying that it's a bit of a waste dumping money on educating the low IQ folks.

Optimally IMO we would put all the low IQd people (of every race) together in their own shit school program that ends at 13 or 14 so they can enter the workforce early and not soak up too many government resources. The main opposition to this in our society however is that the bulk of those students would be black and it'd be dropped on account of being "racist".
>>
File: molyneux argument rates.png (1018 KB, 1920x923) Image search: [Google]
molyneux argument rates.png
1018 KB, 1920x923
>>76149722
>>
>>76161023

Their is a biological urge to make children, we all have it. You can't make a decision to not want children, like like saying you wont eat food or drink. If the only requirement for making children was the resources then no one would have them, they are difficult to raise, expensive, require most of your time, and in the end they leave you. Theirs no benefit to having children at all. Yet people with high IQs have children, most of them do.

the idea of self population control is like trying to deny that you are human.
>>
>>76161052

Women starting to have kids at a higher age directly results in them having fewer kids over the course of their life and is an observable trend in our society. It's not anecdotal at all.

Now I don't 100% agree with the sexual revolution, what I think is happening is just a shift towards a new age. We entered the information age and our culture got shaken up as a result. The baby boomers decided to follow the road of complete sexual and female liberation and it's created the gigantic mess we have now. Eventually we'll hit a crisis and us millennials will have to reform the trash societies we were given. And we will. Spectacularly.
>>
>>76160613
>all blacks have an IQ of 80
Just 99% of them as they seldom deviate from the norm,compared to whites,asians and jews
>not a single piece of IQ score evidence backs that up.
>not a single
there are fucking dozens of them

>The resources are not wasted if every one gets an equal opportunity
>forcing dumb 80 iq nigglets to learn science and math
Opportunity is wasted without merit.
>>
>>76161397
>Theirs no benefit to having children at all.

Wrong. Children give social status in every society on the globe, help tie fathers into sending the mothers resources and provide people to care for the parents as they age. Black kids also mature very quickly and can start working or hunting at quite a young age.

Kids aren't just the worthless resource sink we're led to believe they are here in the West.
>>
>>76161052
In some ways, yeah, but have you seen the racial rates of teen pregnancies and abortion clinic patients? These aren't white kids who don't seem to have problems with condoms.

Also, is saying women are having children later, possibly to focus on their careers, and therefore spending less time making babies during their fertile years really "anecdotal" evidence? I thought this was obvious, but by saying that I'm guilty of the incredulous fallacy, although you might be guilty of the fallacy fallacy.

>taken out of context
Suure.

Risk taking behaviour is a serious problem amongst youth, unfortunately the good boy who talks about God and would always wear a condom is "boring," now that is anecdotal evidence.

>Asians aren't in decline
Cite, Japanese fertility rates, one of the lowest in the world. Plead Google it yourself.

>>76161023
I'd be interested to see how he responds to this considering many of the same points are raised, ie k vs r sexual selection.

White people don't want to raise children in poverty, what a shocker.

>>76161470
We're already reforming it, albeit vicariously through supporting dissenting gen x like Stefan and Sargon.

A like here, some comments with flowery language there, subscribe to that and sign that petition. Slacktivism is so easy.

The trick now is making everyone realise that left extremism is not the majority.
>>
>>76160325
They have low IQs, and their behaviour demonstrates this. What's the problem?
>>
>>76161687
>The trick now is making everyone realise that left extremism is not the majority.

The trick is the few of us "in the know" need to each have shit tons of kids and pass on our moral values to them. The leftists will average like 1 kids each and laughably many of them will even voluntarily castrate themselves, thus tilting future generations in our favor.

If all else fails then Mormons and Mennonites will carry on our cause and save the white race by themselves.
>>
>>76160325

>t. mexican intellectual
>>
>>76162020
That's literally plan b. It's not the ideal because most of us "in the know" are male, meaning there aren't enough females for all of us. I don't care, I'm devilishly attractive and surprisingly charismatic, but you might.

Also, most of our women follow the "i was ugly, so I became smart" pattern, which ironically many feminists aimed for but missed because, unfortunately, not everyone can into the smarts. So enjoy the hambeasts who hate gyms.
>>
>>76161687

>Also, is saying women are having children later, possibly to focus on their careers, and therefore spending less time making babies during their fertile years really "anecdotal" evidence? I thought this was obvious, but by saying that I'm guilty of the incredulous fallacy, although you might be guilty of the fallacy fallacy.

I'm not saying anything off the sort. I'm just making it clear that claiming anecdotal evidence as fact is not a very good way of making an argument. Correlation does not mean causation, claiming anecdotal evidence as an "obvious" fact does not make it so.

I think you're guilty of making a logical fallacy.

>Suure.
It was taken out of context. We were talking about technology and it's requirements for abundance. Not who people take to bed.

>Cite, Japanese fertility rates, one of the lowest in the world. Plead Google it yourself.
Far east Asians are not in decline in the west. Plead, look at the census data. Again, you take things out of context to prove you are right.
>>
>>76160793
This is my only complaint. There is no real reason to actually have your eyes on his videos. Even when he has something besides his face on the screen it's usually text that he's reading verbatim.
>>
>>76162220

I live in Protty central (Alberta) so I'm fine. I might actually ask a Ann Coulter-tier girl to marry me in the not too distant future.

You say it's plan B but I think it might unfortunately be inevitable. The Liberals are just so damn set in their ways and woman's fertility passes quickly.The odds of a woman going to University, fucking around for a few years than having a large family while completely turning her life around are... Zero actually cause she's barren by then or has time for 1 or children max. Women are the major clincher here and honestly we're probably living through a genetic bottleneck here where a large portion of men will not procreate and a large portion of women go the single mother route with exactly one child (with an mia Chad father of course) while lucky few who make actual stable families are a tiny minority.
>>
>>76162640
>>76162220

Excuse the spelling and grammar, it's 3 am here and I'm a little tipsy.
>>
>>76148188
And the neighboring state dies after making enemies with everyone while being on the verge toward financial collapse.
>>
>>76162640
It's a plan b because educating the larger population back to reason is a much better idea. I'd rather date a normal, attractive woman than whatever minority are dissenting enough to escape collectivism.

>>76162773
Yeah I've been there.

>>76162445
You realise I injected myself into your conversation out of boredom? I had no idea what context you were looking for.

Are you new and not checking the flags/id?
>>
>>76146506
He said no to ethnic egalitarianism,the belief that all races are inherently equal. Racism would be hating someone based purely on race. He's simply saying the races are different and that this fact needs to be kept in mind for this upcoming election. Immigration needs to be the single biggest issue for everyone here in this thread.
>>
>>76162959

Merely having the strength of character to escape the degeneracy of today is attractive to me IMO. The girl I'm aiming for doesn't really have that attractive of a face, but she's short and cute (in a way) and puts effort into maintaining her body so that's good enough for me.

Do you plan on finding some Feminist liberal slut and "reeducating" her or something? Or what's your plan?
>>
>>76162959
>>76163754

You aren't going to just attractive your way into a serious relationship.
>>
>>76146403
He's completely pandering to the right wing because that's where the views are. There's simply no space for him on the left side of Youtube as he is a white middle aged male.

He's recently tested the waters with a gaming review and he'll probably move into that next. He does look like Kane from Red Alert so I'm sure that'll get traction.
>>
>>76146403
Pretty based, desu.
>>
>>76146403
Cult leader making money off of impressionable youngsters who don't know what real "philosophy" is.
>>
>>76163754
I don't have a plan, the sad reality is I'm a hopeless NEET and the only girl in my life is a chick with lots of piercings that goes to the gym with not one but two guys.

My idea is to date, avoid PIV sex as much as possible and just keep looking for one I can talk to without hating every fallacious thing she says.

>>76163778
Aforementioned girl couldn't not smile when I talked to her, I really am a strickingly attractive guy, but I come off as a nerd unless you like "those" conversations. It sometimes happens, but I've found many women actually view intelligence as unattractive.

Seriously Canada bro, you might need some sleep, I'm feeling a little awkward responding because I don't want to keep you up.
>>
>>76164119

Why are you neet?

I go to bed when I want s0n. I don't have to be awake til 2 pm so it's fine.
>>
>>76164412
FUCKING WHITE MALE with a degree that qualifies me for programming (CE). After all the more women in STEM and more minorities in STEM articles, most HR take this as a cue to simply not hire me. It's kind of obvious when most callbacks come from male HR.

It's actually a lot more depressing for me than if it were actually my fault, especially since I got a decent GPA, because I'd simply do more hobby projects and eventually get a job like that, but even that's difficult because everything has already been written (except games, but I don't know any artists). The hopelessness is what kills me, that no matter how good I am or become I'm still a low preference hire. I can't change my race or gender (in any sane way).

It's like; no matter what you do, no matter how good you become, we still won't hire you because we don't want to see white men in programming jobs.
>>
>>76146403
He needs to read Moldbug, but he is pretty based.
>>
>>76164950

Apply for air traffic control or look at going into a trade or something. Sucks not being able to follow you gotta do what you gotta do.

Any quality women will avoid NEETS like a plague.
>>
>>76164950
>>76165223

Or move to where there's an actually budding tech industry. Like Austin or Vancouver.
>>
>>76165223
Believe it or not, the air traffic jobs are the most competitive for engineers. There are a few engineering companies I always try to apply to, which are usually air traffic based.

And yeah, being trained in something, loving it as a profession and then being told it's bigotry for me to actually work is devastating. Some of my more paranoid posts here alluded that affirmative action is actually a means of creating white male social infertility since, as you said, no woman would date a NEET. She'd either want me to split the bill or pay for all of it, which is hard to do with my remaining 18$ plus gym money from mum.

>>76165476
I don't really have the money for that and even if most companies hire citizens strictly because there's less paper work involved. I'd transfer from a disadvantage caused by living in a left wing shithole to a disadvantage caused by not being a citizen (and besides Canada outside of Alberta is also a left wing shithole).
>>
>>76153620
>inevirable downfall of America
2nd gilded age: nuclear version
>>
>>76146403
saw a couple of videos, his one talking about psychedelics is fucking retarded. He is so ignorant about the drugs and constantly stated it " damages your brain." He has a huge ego and holds his opinions so close that he doesn't consider listening to the other person in a debate, he just laughs and waits for his turn to talk. He represents the extreme right views which equality as cancerous as extreme left. If you look at the history of far right ideology in modern history, you will see what it turns into.

Overall fuck this guy and his old fashion beliefs and fuck the soft liberal left. There needs to be a mid point which shares a bit of both ideologies but our species are to fucking primitive at this stage to advance because our ego wants us to always be right.
>>
File: 1465077007909.jpg (380 KB, 1750x778) Image search: [Google]
1465077007909.jpg
380 KB, 1750x778
>>76146403
>>
File: 4343543252.jpg (41 KB, 627x477) Image search: [Google]
4343543252.jpg
41 KB, 627x477
>>76146506
If you think people from africa are the same as you, think as you do and do as you do, then youre a fucking retard and should be shoot on sight.
>>
File: mfw_an.png (481 KB, 767x767) Image search: [Google]
mfw_an.png
481 KB, 767x767
>>76155387
>someone who actually faced Stef, alone
>he spent it talking about Determinism vs. Free Will

I'm in awe of your courage, Mr. Robot.
>>
He's going through his extreme right cancer phase. He will soon get over it and when he does finally free himself of all political dogma he can finally call himself a true philosopher.
>>
>>76146428
>>76146468
>>76146470
NOT AN AN
>>
>>76155896
>it's a weepy stef episode

This made me tear up desu.
>>
>>76146403
he needs some BBC
>>
>>76147986
Why doesn't talk to his mummy? wtf. I've lost all respect for him now
>>
bump. Why doesn't he talk to his mummy?
>>
He's pulling rightwards, so he's pulling for the team. I say kek bless him
>>
>>76147986
Why doesn't he talk to his mummy?
>>
>>76168842
>>76169166
she is a jew and cursed him from youth with weak kike memes

now he is woke as fuck and out for jew blood
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
>>
>>76146602
This. Hate on him for being long winded and a molymeme but he is BASED andliterslly pouring his heart and soul out to try to save Whites
>>
>>76146403
NOT
>>
>>76155387
>>76155763
Why are you angry you bitchboy?
It had to happen this way.
It was already determined.
He didn't hang up because he wanted to, he hung up because that's what had to happen.
>>
Until today I thought he was the dude who made Fable and Black and White and shit.
>>
He's in love with the sound of his own voice and he needs to learn to edit. Only Pat Condell can effectively do the talking head YouTube format because he understands the value of brevity and the art of sarcasm.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.