[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about letting those abominations live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: whenthebonghitstoohard.jpg (51 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
whenthebonghitstoohard.jpg
51 KB, 612x497
What does /pol/ think about letting those abominations live?
>>
>>76146037
it's his choice
>>
>>76146037
Canadians aren't all abominations... just most of them... and no they shouldn't live
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 449x1197
Love this thread already
>>
>>76146037
It's not up to me. They are the private genetic property of their parents.
>>
File: irish history.jpg (461 KB, 615x2388) Image search: [Google]
irish history.jpg
461 KB, 615x2388
Here they are telling the story of my people.
>>
>>76146037
Stoners aren't abominations either...not all of them at least....
>>
Can she get arrested considering it wasn't a conscious decision?
>>
>>76146037
If the parents are willing to take care of the child, then who cares. They're probably very fundamentally based people that love their children regardless of a disability
>>
>>76146435
>>76146618
Shoop
>>
Not all Republicans
>>
Waste of societal resources. What I've seen of them makes them appear less sentient than most pets.
>>
>>76147416
Definitely not a "shoop". That consenting individual wants to inject her pots in her own house.
>>
>>76146037
It's okay, they are not harming anyone, just don't let them reproduce
>>
>>76146037
>I'll give you a real answer
I think it's not wrong to capitalize on someones out of check emotions for keeping something that they squirted out that's genetically not even human.
I just don't think it should be illegal to you know, leave it out in the woods to give a coyote a delicious meal.
You see almost every other mammal leave it's sick and disabled for another animal to eat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJ6lzEIUmo
>>
>>76147416

obviously you have never smoked some prime weed monica
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.