[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: malcolm-x.jpg (25 KB, 531x411) Image search: [Google]
malcolm-x.jpg
25 KB, 531x411
What does /pol/ think of this man?
>>
is he white
>>
Violent n*****. I cant believe he's viewed as a good role model nowadays
>>
is he grey
>>
>>76145484
Why are you blotting out nigger?
>>
>>76145477

He would be considered white in Brazil.

So no.
>>
File: womens voting.jpg (195 KB, 760x1177) Image search: [Google]
womens voting.jpg
195 KB, 760x1177
>>76145416
pretty good post hajj, him and Rockwell saw what the kikes were doing and realized the need for segregation. George Rockwell donated to him and even spoke at the NOI

He is much better than MLK, who was a communist agent whose speeches were written by Stanley levison
>>
>>76145416
Nigger
>>
File: George Lincoln Rockwell.jpg (62 KB, 431x628) Image search: [Google]
George Lincoln Rockwell.jpg
62 KB, 431x628
A righteous and honorable black man.
>>
>>76145416
He was a black separatist.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 539x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 539x308
>>76145416
I don't see any problem with black pride so long as white pride is accepted as well. He seemed like a strong leader for the black community, and I can't recall him doing anything full retard--but then I haven't examined him too in-depth.

I think if he hadn't been murdered by his own traitorous comrades he would have helped create a strong, industrious black community with values very similar to the white community, while still retaining a distinct culture.

I think white pride and black pride would have coexisted relatively peacefully. Not perfectly, but well enough.
>>
>>76145416
Haters wanna hate
Lovers wanna love
I don't even wan't
none of the above - I WANT TO PISS ON YOU
>>
Good looking guy who stuck to his beliefs.

Sadly, he got killed by Jews because of his Pro-Seperatist Black movement and anti-multicultural views
>>
File: revupthosegaschambers.jpg (28 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
revupthosegaschambers.jpg
28 KB, 442x298
>>76145416
>made an army of uppity niggers
>go to shit-skin holy land to worship a rock that is somehow related to the kike god
>realize he has done nothing but show white people how stupid and violent niggers can be
>tries to tell niggers to calm down
>gets shot by angry uppity niggers
>angry niggers idolize him before he saw how crazy niggers are
this man is a cautionary tale
>>
>>76145416

One of the few black people with an IQ above 100. But not far above 100 because he thought other blacks in America weren't absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
File: the left.png (379 KB, 833x497) Image search: [Google]
the left.png
379 KB, 833x497
his stance on getting niggers out of poverty was to go on the street and shout at them to stop being niggers. He knew that crime, dope and jewish scams were the cause of the black man's plight, and that through conservative Islam and the avoidance of those things, the could grasp their actual potential.

also he was the OG open carry activist
>>
>>76146353
Nigger are you dumb? He got killed by the Nation of Islam after he denounced them and converted to Sunni Islam.
>>
>>76145416
Stuck up for his race, didn't believe in miscegenation, tried to keep crime/degeneracy down in the ghettos.

Breddy Gud.
>>
>>76147083
Everybody forgets that gun control was originally all about racism. Can't have those uppity negroes arming themselves.
>>
>>76145416
Not a fan of Jamie Foxx
>>
>>76145416
the plan B
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.