[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long have the Jews controlled the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1392399576211[1].png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1392399576211[1].png
117 KB, 448x539
What date/era did the Jews start controlling the world or having influence on nations?
>>
They don't. This is a myth with no backing evidence.
>>
>>76143237
Subtlety kek
>>
>>76143149
>having influence on nations?

When they began making loans to nations.
>France
>Germany
>Italy
>UK
>>
>>76143149
With the bible, when the rothschilds took over the banks of England and when they created debt and currency.
>>
>>76143149
Egypt.
>>
>>76143149
200 years
>>
>>76144331
So around 1816?
>>
>>76143149
6000 bc
>>
>>76144371
benjamin franklin said that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loans_and_interest_in_Judaism
>>
>>76143149
Jews still exists

>You really do learn something new every day
>>
>>76143149
Well they were behind the destruction of Carthage so a damn long time ago
>>
They have had influence on nations since 2000 years ago, it was written about. They have had the massive control they do since maybe the late 1800's peaking around now. They will still tremendously rich through-ought the middle ages, and behind many large events that took place around that time.
>>
I only have this thread to convince you.

Only you exist. You are in control of it all.

This world is all from your mind. You control the wind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.