[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Mail FUCKS BREXIT CAMPAIGN...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Always have like Daily Mail, but today they decided to fuck us. Today--on the net and in print-- will be a front page headline of a girl with a Swasi Tattoo on her neck along with 2 other shady guys shown as the face of the "Leave" campaign.

Why are they doing this? From what I understand, the guy who Chairs the DM has 4 properties, including a 10,000 acre estate up in Scotland.

HE must have had hi s accounts do the books and figure out that HE is most likely to lose some shekels on the deal if it went through.

The DM is far far the most read news site in the UK-- it's actually the most-read news site in the world.

So, given that Leave had a 4 point lead yesterday, we can assume it's gone. We have # Etenral Anglo to thans for this, including one nated "Beaty." And one Eternal Jew, a City Editor named Alex Brummer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html
>>
File: dm-scum-ofoearh.png (3 MB, 1342x1254) Image search: [Google]
dm-scum-ofoearh.png
3 MB, 1342x1254
I've been reading this paper each day for 8 years now and have never seen such a smear, let alone for a campaign the vast majority of their readers are for!

Corrupt scum. IF you are up to it, pls help send them twaats and emails letting them know how you feel lads...
>>
>>76141158

She looks like a degenerate.
>>
>>76141158
They also threw Jeremy Clarkson under the bus repeatedly, spending a shitload of money to secure the unaired footage of Clarkson singing catch a nigger by his toe. It's a tabloid, they only print so-called conservative viewpoints when it will help to sell papers.
>>
>>76141757
>looks like a degenerate
That's the point, mate. Of all the million sand millions of "LEAVE" supporters, they found the most degenerate one literally in the entire nation and did a front page Sunday story on her to associate "LEAVE" with her.
>>
I hope she realise that she whould be gased by the nazis
>>
She looks like a filthy degenerate, but are there any pictures where she doesn't have clothing on? I want to make sure I know what she looks like top to bottom so I know my enemy.
>>
>>76142592
I know, you're edgy congrats.

The UK Daily Fail is the most read news site in the world-- this single fucking story may not just sink the UK Leave Campaign, it will ruin the possible domino effect where other nations begin leaving the E-Jew and the syrian hordes stop being able to invade and Europe could be saved.

But make your edgy little joke about pussy, that make you look really cool.
>>
>>76141158
Alt-Right will just hit back and point out that the liberal media is trying to stigmatize brexit voters by calling them nazis.

Calling the right-wing nazis is just a boring old strawman that everyone has heard before. It's no different than calling someone racist, sexist, or homophobic. Liberals pull out these labels when they want to silence an opinion.
>>
Who is this trouser arouser?
>>
File: my first pepe.png (11 KB, 617x898) Image search: [Google]
my first pepe.png
11 KB, 617x898
>>76142145
>>76143211

S E M I R A R E
>>
File: r6542654275427.jpg (26 KB, 230x159) Image search: [Google]
r6542654275427.jpg
26 KB, 230x159
>BREAKING NEWS: Here is a pikshur of sum nazi ppl on facebook brexit is nazi now
>>
>>76141715
pretty rare desu
>Encompassing a territory spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometres (35,000 sq mi), Maldives is one of the world's most geographically dispersed countries. It is the smallest Asian country in both land area and in population. The archipelago is located atop the Chagos-Maldives-Laccadive Ridge, a vast submarine mountain range in the Indian Ocean, which also forms a terrestrial ecoregion, together with the Chagos and the Lakshadweep.[15] With an average ground-level elevation of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level,[16] it is the planet's lowest country. It is also the country with the lowest natural highest point in the world, at 2.4 metres (7 ft 10 in).[16] The government has pledged to make Maldives a carbon-neutral country by 2019 amid concerns about rising sea-levels.[17]
>>
>>76141158
>Always have like Daily Mail
R A R E I D I O T
>>
>>76143694

The law prohibits the practice by Maldivian citizens of any religion other than Islam, and the Constitution precludes non-Muslims from voting, obtaining citizenship, and holding public positions. The president, who is required to be a Sunni Muslim, is the "supreme authority to propagate the tenets of Islam."

Yea, so this confirms my bias that any flag with a moon on it is basically a nation of subhuman scum.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 512x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 512x285
>>76143519
Couldn't post a pic on an image board could ya faggot?

>>76143211
This sucks brah. Full on hit job m8. But hey, Maldives amiright?
>>
I bet she even thinks 2+2 = 4! Good thing us educated folk don't believe anything this degenerate does!
>>
>>76143357
>Alt-Right will just hit back and point out
Where will alt-right hit back? This is the paper read by the older Brit population who would be consider "alt-right."
If you read the comments, most people know exactly what they're doing (fear mongering, guilt by association) but there will be tens of thousands who don't get it.

This easily costs "LEAVE" 10,000 votes. I wonder what Scumbag Dave promised the publiher in exchange for this.

Another 10,00 acres? Have never seen DM do a 180 on a position like this,ever.
>>
>"Alt right"
>Doing anything but whining and defering to e celeb of the week
lel
>>
>>76143211
There wasn't much edge to it Ahmed. I had a desire to see the big bouncing tits of a degenerate tattooed woman you goat fucking autist.
>>
>>76144206
Yeah I mean it's not like they just dismantled the GOP and pushed Trump to the nomination despite the entire establishment, including mainstream media, trying to stop him.
>>
Morons. EVERY media outlet is owned by Jews and you expect different?
>>
>>76143694
>>Always have like Daily Mail
>R A R E I D I O T

Gee, what political contributions have you made to the site today? What great threads and discussions have you started?

Congrats, you pointed out a verb improperly conjugated on a thread I typed so angry that I'm literally shaking, bc it means the one real right wing tabloid in the UK -- by far the most read -- has switched sides.

How about I dig up your dead mother and sit her on your living room sofa in her burial dress with a cup of hot tea in front of her?
>>
>>76144318
Trump did that, not the small counterculture group of the month.
>>
>>76144240
>Ahmed
Jesus Christ, are you fucking stupid. I need to keep away from this place when school lets out.
>>
>>76144353
>EVERY media outlet
DM was precisely different bc it's not owned by JEws.
>>
>>76144597
Are you Indian or what
>>
>>76144433
>How about I dig up your dead mother and sit her on your living room sofa in her burial dress with a cup of hot tea in front of her?

Fucking brutal. I like it.

Other than listen to you rant and acknowledge your rage, how can we help?
>>
>>76141158
How are you William Shatnered by what is always their first and most frequent line of attack?
>>
>>76142145

I don't think Brexit is going to win m8. Too much is at stake for the opposite side.
>>
>>76144597
>was

DM even has faked top comments now.
>>
>>76144665
>Indian
I need to keep off this site in summer. What geniuses some of you.

Like a Mohammedian would give a rat's ass about the fate of the EU, yes. If anything, they are the ones wanting to keep in the EU so they can send for all their children and cousins and nieces and nephews.

The idea that people have to travel for work has never dawned on some of you, has it?? Wh would it when most of you are 14.
>>
>>76144551
I honestly have no idea what your flag is, figured it was Maldives, but I'm on my phone and can't effectively check. Regardless, if I don't know the flag it's an insignificant shit hole.

Have fun getting outrageously butthurt on a Malaysian body fluid art board.
>>
>>76144905
Whoops, sorry we couldn't piece together your life story through your posts of impotent rage.
>>
>>76144708
>how can we
boy, if you had been here any amount of time, you'd know that there is no "we" on 4chan or pol ("we did it leddit!")

How about you leave and come back and try again to act hard when you get some pubes, ok?
>>
>>76145249
>sorry we
kek, you keep trying to act like you've been here for a long time and trying to create an "us vs individual poster.." scenario, not realizing this is not leddit and neither you nor anyone here has any "reputation points.

Stop fishing for "upvotes," pablo. You're on wrong site. And again, will remind you, NO ONE ever speaks of this site or board in terms of "we." No one.

You're a summer newfag, with no fucking clue A. what's going in the world B. how this site works.
>>
>>76148214
We as in multiple posters have brought the idea that you are Arab and you jumped down "our" throats. You're not impressing anyone by pretending to be an old fag. You're just really, really pathetic and I can't wait to forget you exist.

I hope stay wins just to fuck your day/life.
>>
This won't do shit. It's been a tactic of the Left for DECADES to paint anything right of them to be Nazis and people have had enough. They will just ignore it like they did with Obama. In fact, he made it worse for the remain side.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.